Articles on this Page
- 02/15/15--10:30: _Ariana posts TWO mo...
- 02/15/15--10:30: _Victoria Beckham on...
- 02/15/15--12:13: _'Fifty Shades' cast...
- 02/15/15--12:14: _Joel Kinnman in tal...
- 02/15/15--12:15: _The Flash - Fallout...
- 02/15/15--12:15: _'Big Hero 6' to be ...
- 02/15/15--12:15: _biebz + naomi campb...
- 02/15/15--12:43: _Celebrity Social Me...
- 02/15/15--12:43: _Ariana visits Taylo...
- 02/15/15--13:39: _Mr Jamie Dornan Pos...
- 02/15/15--13:40: _Tori Kelly's Lyric ...
- 02/15/15--13:40: _Trail Mix gives son...
- 02/15/15--14:01: _Lena Headey confirm...
- 02/15/15--14:10: _King Colin Firth Do...
- 02/15/15--14:10: _Watch Margot Robbie...
- 02/15/15--14:34: _the next peter park...
- 02/15/15--14:34: _Two Skins actors ca...
- 02/15/15--14:56: _Elizabeth Olsen's p...
- 02/15/15--15:00: _Lady Gaga Copied&Pa...
- 02/15/15--15:28: _Madonna is Anti-Pol...
- 02/15/15--10:30: Ariana posts TWO more teasers for One Last Time's music video
- Jamie Dornan is MORE than happy that that tampon scene is left out of the movies. “It’s just such a different medium, like from film to literature. There’ll be stuff that makes sense in the book that won’t translate on screen. There'll be people who are disappointed that the scene’s not in there. Personally, I’m pretty happy that it didn’t make the cut and it was never in there in any version of the script… It was never happening.”
- Dakota Johnson praises the cameo of singer-actress Rita Ora! Watch the cute interview after the cut.</i>
- 02/15/15--12:14: Joel Kinnman in talks to replace Tom Hardy in Suicide Squad
- 02/15/15--12:15: The Flash - Fallout Clip
- 02/15/15--12:15: 'Big Hero 6' to be #3 Disney Animation domestic earner + Sequel News
- 02/15/15--12:15: biebz + naomi campbell @ her charity runway show
- 02/15/15--12:43: Celebrity Social Media Picture Post
- 02/15/15--12:43: Ariana visits Taylor in nyc & Taylor to appear on SNL40 tonight
- 02/15/15--13:39: Mr Jamie Dornan Post: New fan pictures, photoshoots and interviews
- 02/15/15--13:40: Tori Kelly's Lyric Video for Nobody Love
- 02/15/15--13:40: Trail Mix gives song to Iggy Azalea, have no plans to collaborate
- 02/15/15--14:01: Lena Headey confirms pregnancy
- 02/15/15--14:10: Watch Margot Robbie Beg Will Smith to Join 'Independence Day 2'!
- 02/15/15--14:34: the next peter parker* wears prada on the cover of details
- 02/15/15--14:34: Two Skins actors cast as the leads in ABC's Recovery road.
- 02/15/15--14:56: Elizabeth Olsen's photoshoot for Vs. Magazine
Says she's naturally a messy person, David complains
Tries on all the clothes from the line
Victoria is always in flats, jeans and a jumper
src 1 | 2
sorry for another 50 Shades post lmao
After Tom Hardy dropped out of Suicide Squad last January, Warner Bros has been scrambling to find a replacement Rick Flag/Deadshot. It's reported that Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman (The Killing, RoboCop) is the current frontrunner, however Jake Gyllenhaal, Joel Edgerton, and Jon Bernthal have all been rumored as possible candidates.
Hardy exited the project citing schedule conflict plus the fact that the script has not yet been locked. In a recent interview, Will Smith and Margot Robbie also confirmed that they have no idea what the finished screenplay for Suicide Squad will look like.
happy belated valentine's day, everyone!
One factor in the film’s success is the new approach at Disney Animation, says president Andrew Millstein, “which is about elevating storytelling and putting filmmakers at the center of the process.”
Re: A sequel;
“The crew deserves a great story. And we have expectations from the audience, who grew up with Disney animation. They deserve a great story too.”
Aubrey O Day
Kat Von D
Marina and the Diamonds
Michelle Williams and Busy Phillips
Ariana visited Taylor in NYC on feb 13th:
and a tweet saying taylor's gonna be on snl:
Sorry mods I changed the source!
Jamie and Dakota for BBC's Breakfast Show
Jamie for Glamour magazine
on Heart Radio Breakfast Show (February 13)
New Fan Pictures of Jamie in London (February 13th)
"Fifty Shades of Grey" promo photoshoot
New/Old BTS Picture from ELLE UK Photoshoot
such a cutie <3
source | source | source | source | source | source | source
youtube star tori kelly released her latest lyric video for nobody love!
early spring jam !
Contrary to previous reports, Iggy Azalea did not write a song for Little Mix, nor is any collaboration between the two in the works. However, the X-Factor winners recently confirmed that they did give her one of the songs they scrapped for their upcoming third album, due out early this summer.
The song, "Pretty Girls" was registered several months ago with writing credits from both the members of Little Mix and from Azalea, under her real name, Amythest Kelly. Rumours circulated that it might be a collaboration between the two, but Little Mix has put that rumor to rest:
"It was a song that we wrote for ourselves and we didn't really feel like it was very us," the girls shared at a recent event apperance. "We put it out there for other people and apparently she [Iggy Azalea] wants it. It's not a collaboration, it's just a track that we wrote."
No word on whether or not the lyrics or a potential video are culturally appropriative or not.
rewriten from source
Source: People's Twitter
Colin Firth And Taron Egerton On Tinder, Style & The State Of British Men
Colin is an irl British gentleman. He admires Michael Cane. Taron loves Michael in 'A Muppet Christmas Carol' and asked him the film in between takes.
Colin educates Taron on how in Italy in restaurants and public places men enter before women because for Italians the men are first in the firing line in case anything happens thus women don't enter places before men.
Both love suits because they make you look sharp.
Colin's wife calls him 'King of Spanx'
Taron went through a Justin Bieber hair phase he really regrets
Colin grew up in the 70s so he talked about his horrible outfits then.
Taron educates Colin on Tinder. Colin thinks it's a last resort for dating but Taron tells him it's not. Colin eloquently then describes how Tinder sounds like the old fashion way of courting someone through a song or writing which he thinks it's great. (little does he know tho lbr)
Colin isn't here for Trillin in social media. He's heard people irl use LOL but doesn't understand it.
Basically Colom remains the king and Taron is excellent too. <\lj-cut>
This is the source
Go see 'Kingsman' everyone.
Have you every hooked up with someone you met on Tinder, ONTD?
ph: mark seliger
source (mods this is the zine's tumblr)
- Jessica Sula and Sebastian de Souza , two former Skins actors, have landed the lead roles in ABC's new drama Recovery Road based on a YA novel.
- Jessica Sula is playing Maddie a party girl and highly functioning addict who doesn’t think she has a problem. One day, she’s confronted by her school guidance counselor and is forced to choose between expulsion and rehab. Maddie starts to live with other recovering addicts at a rehab facility, while facing the daily pressures of her teenage life. There she meets the mysterious, bad-boy type Wes Stewart ( Sebastian de Souza) to whom she's immediately attracted.
- A pilot was filmed with de Souza which allowed the show to be picked up for a full season back in December. Another pilot will be filmed since the female lead has been recast.
- Jessica Sula recently appeared in one episode of MTV's Eye Candy and her indie movie Honeytrap will premiere at SXSW.
Sebastian de Souza was a guest star in The Borgias and filmed the movie Plastic with Will Poulter and Alfie Allen. He also wrote the movie (in which he's also acting) Kids in Love ( Cara Delevingne, Will Poulter ....) .
She's so pretty and talented, I hope she finally blows up with the Avengers movie.
Straight from Gaga's Vevo account
Now fast-forward to a recording of Madonna's performance from the original broadcast and see that the crowd reaction Gaga uploaded to her video was the crowd reaction from Madonna's performance:
Watch this video of the original broadcasting of Madonna's performance:
Fast forward to minute 5:31 for the receipts
Sources: 1, 2
Over the course of the last two years, Madonna has found herself in hot water thanks to Instagram. Whether it was calling her son a "n-gga," wearing a burqa, or classifying her album leak as "rape" and "terrorism," Madonna proved that she can still court controversy after 33 years in the biz. After making numerous faux pas on the app, she's found herself having to repeatedly come out and apologize or explain her intent. Now on the eve of her upcoming 13th studio album, its content is already drawing the ire of her fan base, and Madonna is through apologizing.
On the album, you use the word "bitch" a lot ("Bitch I'm Madonna," "Unapologetic Bitch"), which some bloggers have suggested should be banned.
I think that's bullshit. The word police can f--- off. I don't want to be policed! I'm not interested in political correctness. The word "bitch" means a lot of different things. Everything is about context. When I first moved to England and heard the word "c--t," I was horrified. People were calling each other c--ts! And then I realized that, in that culture, it was different -- they slapped each other on the back and said, "Who's the c--t, right, you're my best mate!" The word "f---" doesn't just mean sexual intercourse. I mean, "You're a stupid f---," "Are you going to f--- with me?" "F-- off!" (Laughs.) Sex has nothing to do with any of those expressions, and the same goes for "bitch." If I say to you, "I'm a badass bitch," I'm owning myself, I'm saying, "I'm strong, I'm tough, and don't mess with me." If I say, "Why are you being such a bitch to me?," well, that means something else.
But isn't attention to language an important part of the new online discourse about race, gender and power?
OK, but that's another story. Language, and the use of language, is different than one human physically abusing somebody or bullying somebody, or killing somebody because of the color of their skin or their sexual preference or their religious beliefs. I don't think the two should get mixed up.
Source(s): 1, 2, 3, 4