Articles on this Page
- 02/06/15--10:50: _Celebs @ the Louis ...
- 02/06/15--11:00: _Jennifer Lopez and ...
- 02/06/15--11:05: _Presenters list for...
- 02/06/15--11:06: _Marvel announces A-...
- 02/06/15--11:06: _Why David Gandy tur...
- 02/06/15--11:06: _Kim K's Throwback T...
- 02/06/15--11:07: _Luke Mitchell to pl...
- 02/06/15--11:07: _"Fifty Shades of Gr...
- 02/06/15--11:08: _Neighbors 2 is happ...
- 02/06/15--11:08: _Lance Bass Comes fo...
- 02/06/15--11:08: _ONTD Original: Our ...
- 02/06/15--11:12: _ONTD Roundup
- 02/06/15--12:20: _Nathan Smith of Boy...
- 02/06/15--12:20: _Kristen Stewart and...
- 02/06/15--12:20: _ Brian Williams’ a...
- 02/06/15--12:21: _Chris Pratt Visits ...
- 02/06/15--12:31: _Cara Delevingne in ...
- 02/06/15--12:41: _InStyle gets slamme...
- 02/06/15--12:41: _Charlie Ebersol sit...
- 02/07/15--07:35: _Who won Celebrity B...
- 02/06/15--10:50: Celebs @ the Louis Vuitton "Series 2" The Exhibition event
- 02/06/15--11:00: Jennifer Lopez and toyboy Casper Smart reunite
- 02/06/15--11:05: Presenters list for The Grammys
- 02/06/15--11:06: Marvel announces A-Force, the first all-female Avengers team
- “I was offered Fifty Shades of Grey, 300: Rise of an Empire, Hercules, which a lot of people probably would have taken as actors but I’m in the fortunate position where I like what I’m doing. I don’t feel the need to act.”
- “It just didn’t feel right, in any way. And in my gut, it felt right to say no. I know if you’re in a successful film, your status changes overnight."
- "Critics and literary experts aren’t fans of Fifty Shades of Grey but I respect it for what it is. But was it right for me? No.”
- 02/06/15--11:06: Kim K's Throwback Thursday
- 02/06/15--11:07: Luke Mitchell to play an Inhuman on AoS + more
- 02/06/15--11:08: Neighbors 2 is happening
- 02/06/15--11:08: Lance Bass Comes for Pigrez
- Relives his malicious outing led by Pigrez
- Was forced to come out in 2006 to friends, family and fans due to Pigrez
- Lance was given 24 hours to decide if he was coming out or not
- Lance's conservative family finally came around
- 02/06/15--11:08: ONTD Original: Our faves with kittens =3
- 02/06/15--11:12: ONTD Roundup
- Kim Kardashian is Naked, Again
- Family Gathering To Say Goodbye to Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Hannah Davis is the New Cover Girl for Sports Illustrated's 2015 Swimsuit Issue
- Today from Azealia Banks
- Plus-Size Model, Tess Holliday, Makes History
- Madonna's "Living For Love" Music Video Debuted on Snapchat!
- Grammy Seating: Who Made the Front Row?
- Katy Perry Suing People Over Their Passion for Left Shark
- How To Get Away With Murder: Is Annaliese's Dead Husband Coming Back + Next Week's Promo
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 02/06/15--12:20: Nathan Smith of Boyz II Men comments on Mariah Carey's voice
- 02/06/15--12:20: Kristen Stewart and her cousin, again
- More heroic tales of Brian Williams‘ adventures in journalism are being questioned.
- The NBC news anchor, who apologized Wednesday for telling a false story about taking fire in a helicopter while covering Iraq, is being called out for possibly lying about his experience covering Hurricane Katrina, according to a report.
- Williams claimed to have gotten dysentery from drinking floodwater and seeing dead bodies float past his hotel in the New Orleans French Quarter while covering Hurricane Katrina.
- However, the The New Orleans Advocate noted that the French Quarter was not flooded and quoted a local health expert who did not recall anyone getting such a stomach ailment.
- 02/06/15--12:31: Cara Delevingne in Love Magazine
- — Page Six (@PageSix) February 6, 2015
- Kerry Washington‘s March cover of InStyle magazine is causing its own brand of “Scandal.”
- Several fans expressed outrage over the actress’ allegedly lightened skin tone and altered facial features after she released the image via Instagram on Wednesday night, saying she was “THRILLED” to share it..
- 02/07/15--07:35: Who won Celebrity Big Brutha?
Catherine Deneuve, Nicolas Ghesquiere and Charlotte Gainsbourg
JLo just a month ago expressed how she is happy to be single, but it seems like she's getting back in touch with 27-year old ex Casper with whom she had broken up with back in June. Last night they were seen together in LA, Casper wrapping his arm around Jenny. Casper was also seen with ONTD's favourite attention whore, Nick Jonas, at the event.
Spinning out of Secret Wars, the book will be written by G. Willow Wilson (Ms. Marvel, X-Men) and Marguerite Bennett (Angela: Asgard's Assassin) and drawn by Jorge Molina (X-Men). The team will be led by She-Hulk, Dazzler, Medusa, and Nico Minoru. A-Forcemarks the 15th female-led comic published by Marvel.
Said Wilson: "We're having very interesting discussions in comics about gender, about competing ideologies, about how to be inclusive without making fans of the classic canon feel alienated. These are big questions for the whole industry right now and everybody is grappling to answer in fresh and relevant ways. So to be part of that is very, very cool for me."
READ MORE AT USA TODAY
ONTD, how would you have felt about a Christian Grey portrayed by David Gandy?
Kim posted this picture of her as a teen for her #Throwback Thursday. She captioned: "#TWTFBT I'm throwing this way the f**k back Thursday#MissTeenArmenian"
Her Throwback Thursdays usually consist of old pics showing her "fitter" body. Kimmy seems to be deeply unhappy with her current body, even though we see her naked more than every other celebrity.
Do you prefer her body now or back then, ONTD?
Luke will play an Inhuman named Lincoln who will help Skye understand what's going on with her.
Post bath contemplation. http://t.co/kdbsSVdDEi— Chloe Bennet (@ChloeBennet4) January 31, 2015
Source 1, Source 2, Source 3, Source 4, Source 5, Source 6, Source 7, Source 8, Source 9, Source 10, Source 11, Source 12
from Sam Taylor-Johnson's instagram
Jamie Dornan spotted at JFK airport in New-York City on February, 05
Dakota Johnson spotted at JFK airport in New-York City on February, 05
'Fifty Shades Of Grey' poster/still (the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck)
Who is Christian Grey? Watch this Fifty Shades of Grey Audi video starring the Audi R8 Spyder and find out.
source | source | source | source | source
*Zefron, Seth Rogan, and Rose Byrne will all return with shooting taking place this summer
*Director Nicholas Stoller will return as well
*The first film cost $18 million and brought in $268 million so that's why they are making a sequel.
Not quite sure how this will work since the ending didn't really scream "Sequel" to me but I'm always here for more of this:
Would you like to come for Pigrez too, ONTD? This is your moment.
Marlon Brando (when he still was hot and made every pussy in hollywood wet)
La Grande Dame Elizabeth Taylor
Paul Newman (unf)
Former Catwoman Eartha Kitt
HBIC Jessica Lange
Janet Jackson and her black cat ;D
The gothic chanteuse Xtina
Lord of Butt
Freddie Mercury (thank you, Ishumy<3)
Vivien Leigh *added*
This hot ass motherfucker
God himself is a fan of cats
That's it folks :3
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
For Thursday, February 5, 2015:
Nathan Smith, who collaborated with Mariah Carey on 1995's "One Sweet Day", posted an unnecessary message to his Facebook regarding her elusive vocals:
he could have reached out to her personally if he was concerned smh
The girls held hands as they walked through Los Angles Thursday night.
More at Source
Cara, Zoe Kravitz and Dakota Johnson at the wedding of Ben Smith- Petersen and Riley Keough (February 4). pic.twitter.com/HwQGCYAWFU— Cara Delevingne (@CaraFact) February 6, 2015
hangin around w/ zoe kravitz and dakota johnson
Cara at LAX with fans (February 5). pic.twitter.com/yGW9bZArfo— Cara Delevingne (@CaraFact) February 6, 2015
source + source
‘To feature her on the cover of our March spring fashion issue is both an honor and a delight. We have heard from those who have spoken out about our newsstand cover photograph, concerned that Kerry’s skin tone was lightened. While we did not digitally lighten Kerry’s skin tone, our cover lighting has likely contributed to this concern. We understand that this has resulted in disappointment and hurt. We are listening, and the feedback has been valuable. We are committed to ensuring that this experience has a positive influence on the ways in which we present all women going forward.’
Charlie is a phenomenal individual. He has been through so much, what with being in a plane crash and losing his brother, but today we learned that he was also shot while on the job in war zones. Ebersol handles the onslaught of questions relating to Britney in the classiest way possible.