Articles on this Page
- 02/04/15--09:49: _Goop, Cameron Diaz,...
- 02/04/15--10:27: _First pictures from...
- 02/04/15--10:27: _Primetime Emmys com...
- 02/04/15--10:49: _Listen to the John ...
- 02/04/15--10:49: _Fox and Friends thi...
- 02/04/15--11:09: _Nationwide responds...
- 02/04/15--11:09: _Beyonce and Jay-Z m...
- 02/04/15--11:09: _Kris Jenner struggl...
- 02/04/15--11:09: _ONTD Roundup
- 02/05/15--07:40: _Concerns over the r...
- 02/05/15--07:40: _HTGAWM's Jack Falah...
- 02/05/15--09:18: _Poltergeist trailer
- 02/05/15--09:18: _"Living For Love" M...
- 02/05/15--09:19: _TV Ratings Wednesda...
- 02/05/15--09:19: _ARROW 3X13 'CANARIE...
- 02/05/15--09:20: _kendall jenner gets...
- 02/05/15--09:20: _Family Gathering To...
- 02/05/15--09:20: _Beyoncé - Crazy in ...
- 02/05/15--09:21: _Atlus Releases Pers...
- 02/05/15--09:45: _Amy "why are u puni...
- 02/04/15--10:27: First pictures from the Poltergeist Remake!
- 02/04/15--10:49: Listen to the John Frusciante's new single
- 02/04/15--10:49: Fox and Friends think Frozen is sexist against men
- 02/04/15--11:09: Nationwide responds to Superbowl commercial reaction
- 02/04/15--11:09: Beyonce and Jay-Z moving to L.A.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z are looking for a Los Angeles pad after enrolling daughter Blue Ivy, 3, in an elite private school’s pricey preschool program that costs a staggering $15,080 a year, reports TMZ.
- The family of three is currently camped out at a Beverly Hills hotel while they look for a luxe estate on the west side of the city, an area that includes swanky Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.
- According to insiders, they’re looking for a “change of lifestyle.”
- 02/04/15--11:09: Kris Jenner struggling to deal with Bruce’s transition
- Bruce Jenner’s decision to transition to a woman has proven “difficult” for ex-wife Kris Jenner.
- After 23 years of marriage, Bruce, 65, and Kris, 59, finalized their divorce in December 2014, amicably splitting their $60 million fortune. They separated in June 2013.
- Everyone else including his stepkids and even Kanye are supportive. Scott on the otherhand was floored at the announcement but came to terms with it.
- Bruce’s transformation will be documented on an E! reality series. Bruce will also discuss the transition at length with Diane Sawyer during a special set to air in May. As Page Six revealed, filming is beginning this week for Sawyer’s ABC special.
- 02/04/15--11:09: ONTD Roundup
- Jonathan Groff Likes Sex On the First Date, Likes Men to be Versatile
- Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney Video for FourFiveSeconds
- Super Bowl XLIX & Katy Perry Halftime Most-Watched in History
- Beyonce Launches On-Demand Vegan Meal Delivery Service with Trainer
- Fantasy Writer Responds to Lack of Racial Diversity in Agent Carter
- Model Allegedly Stabs Identical Twin Sister in Jealous Rage
- Joss Whedon: "If a raccoon can carry a movie, then they believe maybe even a woman can"
- Katy Perry Continues to Get Away with Homophobia
- Google, Amazon Allegedly Paying to Get Around Adblock Plus
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off New Blonde Hair
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- when asked about how harper lee feels about the situation, harper lee's editor quotes 'what harper lee says in our press release'
- harper lee's editor doesn't know if the publishers have been in contact with harper lee on the release of this book. he says he believes they just talked to her lawyer because it's difficult to phone her as she's 'very deaf and going blind' and 'i'm told it's very difficult to talk to her'
- 02/05/15--09:18: Poltergeist trailer
- 02/05/15--09:18: "Living For Love" MV to premiere on Snapchat
- 02/05/15--09:19: ARROW 3X13 'CANARIES' STILLS + MORE SPOILERY PROMOS
- 02/05/15--09:20: kendall jenner gets in on this LOVE magazine mess
- 02/05/15--09:20: Family Gathering To Say Goodbye to Bobbi Kristina Brown
- 02/05/15--09:20: Beyoncé - Crazy in Love (2014 Remix) from Fifty Shades of Grey
- 02/05/15--09:21: Atlus Releases Persona 5 Trailer!
- 02/05/15--09:45: Amy "why are u punishing me" Pascal steps down from Sony Pictures
What's your favorite
random celebrity friendship, ONTD?
USA Today got their hands on some stills from the upcoming remake of Tobe Hooper's Poltergeist:
ONTD, how do you think it looks? What's your favorite horror remake?
- After taking place, what, the last Monday of August or some random day last year, the TV Academy came to their senses and put it back in late September.
- The original reason to move last year was to avoid Sunday Night Football, but that didn't work out.
- The 2015 Emmys will air on FOX at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT, and will be held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Downtown Los Angeles.
John Frusciante, ex-Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist, is releasing a new experimental acid house album under the name of Trickfinger.
The host asks Penny Nance, CEO of Concerned Women for America, "From what we've seen, it looks like Frozen depicts men as evil and cold and bumblers, that's what it looks like. What kind of message does that send?"
Penny: "It's not just Disney; Hollywood in general has often sent a message that men are superfluous, that they're stupid, that they're in the way and if they contribute anything to the family, it's a paycheck. And that is not true, and it is not good social science. We want to raise real men. We want to encourage masculinity and not villainize [it]."
"Preventable injuries around the home are the leading cause of childhood deaths in America. Most people don't know that. Nationwide ran an ad during the Super Bowl that started a fierce conversation. The sole purpose of this message was to start a conversation, not sell insurance. We want to build awareness of an issue that is near and dear to all of us-the safety and well being of our children. We knew the ad would spur a variety of reactions. In fact, thousands of people visited MakeSafeHappen.com, a new website to help educate parents and caregivers with information and resources in an effort to make their homes safer and avoid a potential injury or death. Nationwide has been working with experts for more than 60 years to make homes safer. While some did not care for the ad, we hope it served to begin a dialogue to make safe happen for children everywhere."
already iconic tbh
ONTD, Which lifestyle do you prefer New York or Cali?
Bruce Jenner's transition has been "difficult" for Kris http://t.co/MLisSzFxht— Page Six (@PageSix) February 4, 2015
For Tuesday, February 3, 2015:
- called Go Set a Watchman, written before TKAM and set aside
- being published unedited, 55 years after harper lee last released anything
- harper lee is 88 and has been in an assisted living facility since 2007 after suffering a stroke
- this is being released a year after alice lee, harper lee's sister and lawyer who managed her affairs died
- in 2011, alice lee said, "[My sister] can’t see and can’t hear and will sign anything put before her by anyone in whom she has confidence" [x]
- writer and blogger mallory ortberg takes apart an interview with harper lee's editor and finds it suspect [x]
Since appearing in the fall pilot of ABC's runaway hit How to Get Away With Murder, newcomer Jack Falahee hasn't shied away from embracing his role as a new sex symbol for playing the gay character Connor. Jack talks to Out Magazine about playing Connor and why his real life sexual orientation doesn't matter.
(Full interview at the source)
Madonna just announced that the MV for Rebel Heart's first single: "Living for Love" will be first released on Snapchat's "Snap Channel."
According to Billboard "the video was directed by the French duo Julien Choquart and Camille Hirigoyen, together known as J.A.C.K., was edited by longtime Madonna collaborator Danny B. Tull, and styled by B. Akerlund -- who also works wth Beyonce, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. It was choreographed by Megan Lawson."
- Empire had a series high 4.6, up 7 percent from last week's 4.3 adults 18-49 rating.
- FOTB premiered to a 2.5 adults 18-49 rating, up 9 percent from the most recent original episode of The Goldbergs.
- FOTB's econd episode at 9:30PM notched a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating, up 26 percent from a 1.9 for the most recent episode of black-ish.
The Mysteries of Laura
Law & Order: SVU
Full Article at the Source&Source 2
- shot by steven klein
- it's photoshopped and the issue is guest-edited by cara delevingne
- it's on an article about big boobs?
she kinda really looks like bruce here. what do you think ONTD?
*The news was especially devastating to her father, Bobby Brown. "Bobby has been crying nonstop since yesterday," says the source. "We are grieving."
* The family is still clinging to some hope. "It's sinking in that this is it," says the second family member, "but we're all still praying that God will intervene and heal her body."
EDIT Bobby Brown's statement: Bobby Brown's lawyer released this statement on Thursday: "If we issued a statement every time the media published a false report regarding this matter, that's all we would be doing 24 hours a day. This is false, just as is the vast majority of the other reporting that is currently taking place."
Mods, made a correction and included the source.