Articles on this Page
- 02/03/15--11:03: _King Kanye, Queen R...
- 02/03/15--11:03: _ONTD Roundup
- 02/03/15--11:42: _Katy Perry on the c...
- 02/03/15--11:43: _Kevin Spacey covers...
- 02/04/15--07:24: _Liam Payne wants to...
- 02/04/15--07:26: _Mila Kunis talks ab...
- 02/04/15--07:38: _Bobbi Kristina Upda...
- 02/04/15--07:45: _Suge Knight hospita...
- 02/04/15--08:00: _Prepare for war...m...
- 02/04/15--08:01: _Problematic Airline...
- 02/04/15--08:34: _Manny Santos... My ...
- 02/04/15--08:34: _Candids Britney Spe...
- 02/04/15--08:35: _Magic Mike XXL Offi...
- 02/04/15--08:51: _Charlie Cox: The Da...
- 02/04/15--08:53: _Taylor Swift Walkin...
- 02/04/15--09:08: _The iHeartRadio Mus...
- 02/04/15--09:10: _TV Ratings Tuesday
- 02/04/15--09:24: _Keith Lemon takes o...
- 02/04/15--09:25: _First Plus-Size Mod...
- 02/04/15--09:49: _The Current 'SNL' C...
- 02/03/15--11:03: King Kanye, Queen Rih, and Paul McCartney to Perform at Grammys
- 02/03/15--11:03: ONTD Roundup
- Bobbi Kristina is Not Looking Good
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Is Getting Good
- Jimmy Fallon Recruits Singers for 'We Are the Champions'
- Tom Brady Celebrates Super Bowl Win With Gisele & Kids
- Henry Cavill Is Most Likely Single, Sexy and Free
- Katy Perry Tried To Take Down Taylor Swift With Polka Dot Bikinis
- Missy Elliot Gets Emotional on Twitter
- Missy Elliot Gets Huge Sales Bump, Is Happy Kids Think She's a "New" Artist
- Little Girl from Missy Elliot Videos Is All Grown Up
- This Is How Bill Belichick Celebrated Super Bowl Win with his Daughter
- Robin Williams' Family Feuding Over His Estate
- Bruce Jenner Will Sit Down With Diane Sawyer for Tell-All Interview
- Texas Boy Suspended For Saying He COuld Make Classmate 'Disappear' With 'Lord of the Rings' Sorcery
- 'Fifty Shade of Grey' Has 20 Minutes of Sex Scenes
- Kim Kardashian Bares Her Butt Again for Love Magazine
- Azealia Banks Shooting Ice Princess Video
- Jimmy Fallon's Mean Tweets, Music Edition #2
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 02/03/15--11:42: Katy Perry on the cover of Elle
- 02/03/15--11:43: Kevin Spacey covers GQ UK and said he feels bad for Obama
- 02/04/15--07:26: Mila Kunis talks about being a mom on Ellen show
- 02/04/15--07:38: Bobbi Kristina Update Roundup
- 02/04/15--07:45: Suge Knight hospitalized for anxiety attack during court proceedings
- 02/04/15--08:00: Prepare for war...maybe?
- 02/04/15--08:01: Problematic Airlines makes a WTF Advert.
- 02/04/15--08:34: Manny Santos... My How You've Grown
- 02/04/15--08:35: Magic Mike XXL Official Trailer
- 02/04/15--08:53: Taylor Swift Walking Post
- 02/04/15--09:10: TV Ratings Tuesday
- 02/04/15--09:24: Keith Lemon takes on One Direction, the Kardashians
- 02/04/15--09:25: First Plus-Size Model Swimsuit Ad in Sports Illustrated
- 02/04/15--09:49: The Current 'SNL' Cast For Gotham Magazine
Also, Kanye is going to perform a new song!!!!
its taking everything in me to keep stanning despite this TERRIBLE song, my god. how could my two faves do me like this smh
For Monday, February 2, 2015:
On the words "Obama" and "disappointment" going together:
"Have you googled "Obama" and "achievement"? You can't just look at one side of the story. He did say he wished Washington was as ruthlessly pragmatic as on House Of Cards. It must be enormously frustrating for Obama. There does seem to be in the US now an ideology and an entrenchment that has stopped people doing what they are hired to do, which is govern rather than run for office the whole time."
On being friends with Bill Clinton:
"We go way back. The thing is this: I never waited to see which way the wind was going to blow. That is not true of everyone. He remembered that."
On why he left Hollywood for London:
"I do not look like guys in movies and I was seeing if I could build that career and it worked way better than I could ever have hoped. So there I was at the pinnacle of success, then the Academy Award, and I could see the change in people's faces, this 'oh boy, now this is serious,' but I was like 'I don't want to keep doing this same thing.' I felt I don't need to be manoeuvring. I don't need to tart myself, I want something different. I don't want to do the same thing for another ten years, I want a new challenge."
On success going hand in hand with discontent:
"People who are really happy with themselves are f***ing boring. The worst word in the world is content. When I went to London, people thought I was f***ing crazy. Why not sit around a Beverly Hills pool collecting residual cheques? That is not the kind of life I want."
Hey everyone check out @FifthHarmony new album reflection and the song on it reflection is the best I wanna remix— liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) February 4, 2015
Bonus Liam jamming to Reflection.
More support for the album
Reflection is still #1 on iTunes and new review.
Haters can continue to be on the left. Shoutout to all of you who call them flops yet always feel the need to check for them and fill 5H posts with comments. Bless!
There have been a few updates on her situation, but I haven't seen any recent posts so I figured I'd do this.
Monday afternoon, there were reports that Bobbi's condition had slightly improved and she even opened and closed her eyes, however doctors have advised the family not to get too hopeful.
Contrary to earlier reports of there being no drugs found in the home, police have said they did find some after a more thorough search. There is still no confirmation drugs had anything to do with the incident.
Bobbi Kristina was moved to another facility, Emory University Hospital, which is known to have one of the best neurological departments in the country.
It's been confirmed that Bobbi and Nick Gordon were not legally married, contrary to earlier reports. The two did refer to one another as husband and wife, but there was apparently no legal paperwork.
Police Investigating Possibility Eyewitness Fled Bobbi Kristina Brown Accident Scene http://t.co/1Q4Znyqve0— E! News (@ENews) February 4, 2015
Police believe there may have been on eyewitness in the home when Bobbi was found who fled the scene before authorties arrived.
Bobbi Kristina Brown’s husband is reportedly barred from visiting her at the hospital after a brawl with security. http://t.co/aI5fcellPM— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) February 3, 2015
There are reports that Nick Gordon got into a dispute with family members which led to him being banned from the hospital.
While facing the charges for his most recent murder on Tuesday, Suge Knight started to complain of chest pains in court. After pleading not guilty to four felony charges including the murder of Terry Carter and attempted murder of Cle "Bone" Sloan, Knight was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance.
Apparently the reason for the trip wasn't a heart attack like people in the court initially expected but an anxiety attack because he "feels bad that somebody he knew is deceased" (according to his attorney anyway).
Anyway he's now back in custody since he's fine.
He was also denied bail since he's a flight risk and is facing life in prison.
Source 1 and 2
The (outdated) British Invasion is here, I think.
Only here for Natalie and Jeremy Irons.
Are short-film directors really running out of ideas? Between this and those uninspired perfume ads...
EDIT: I gave up on tagging this.
I was here for Messi.
Did ONTD ever reach consesnus on what was the best Super Bowl commercial this year though?
Jessica Simpson related to Britney Spears?
The fashion mogul recently instagrammed a throwback pic of her family and found that her mother looks earily like Britney Spears or that Britney Spears looks like her mother? Shade? Lapse of the tongue? Who cares we're talking about Jessica Simpson and Britney in the same sentence again and it's not even 1999 anymore. Perfect time to put on that Sweet Kisses or ..Baby One More Time record and reminisce like the good ole days.
#TBT When my Mom looked like Britney Spears and my Dad looked like Troy Aikman - this picture makes me :)
I've always thought Jessica Simpson's Mom and Britney Spears' mom were nearly identical so Jessica's comment isn't that off base.
candids source / candids via Dailymail source / jessica simpson source
"It’s pretty tight, I’m not going to lie. They’ve done such a great job. I can’t wait for fans to really see it. But put it this way, there is no world where you change in a phone box. It takes four people and about 45 minutes. They’re very clever about it, you get three zippers. You zip them all up, but when you have to wee, you just have to zip one down—the wee zipper."
Read more at E ONLINE
Here's the trailer in case you missed it
Artist of the Year
Song of the Year
"All About That Bass"— Meghan Trainor
"All of Me"— John Legend
"Happy"— Pharrell Williams
"Shake It Off"— Taylor Swift
"Stay With Me"— Sam Smith
"Bang Bang"— Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
"Dark Horse"— Katy Perry featuring Juicy J
"Fancy"— Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX
"Problem"— Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea
"Talk Dirty"— Jason Derulo featuring 2 Chainz
Best New Artist
Country Song of the Year
"Bartender"— Lady Antebellum
"Burnin' It Down"— Jason Aldean
"Dirt"— Florida Georgia Line
"Give Me Back My Hometown"— Eric Church
"Play It Again"— Luke Bryan
Hip Hop/R&B Song of the Year
"Don't Tell 'Em"— Jeremih featuring YG
"Drunk in Love"— Beyoncé featuring Jay Z
"Loyal"— Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne and Tyga
"New Flame"— Chris Brown featuring Usher and Rick Ross
Dance Song of the Year
"Animals"— Martin Garrix
"Blame"— Calvin Harris featuring John Newman
"La La La"— Naughty Boy featuring Sam Smith
"Summer"— Calvin Harris
"Waves"— Mr. Probz
Alternative Rock Song of the Year
"Come With Me Now"— KONGOS
"Do I Wanna Know?"— Arctic Monkeys
"Fever"— The Black Keys
"Something From Nothing"— Foo Fighters
"Take Me to Church"— Hozier
"All of Me"— John Legend
"Blank Space"— Taylor Swift
"Counting Stars"— OneRepublic
"Habits (Stay High)"— Tove Lo
"Stay With Me"— Sam Smith
"Thinking Out Loud"— Ed Sheeran
Best Fan Army
5SOSFAM — 5 Seconds of Summer
Arianators — Ariana Grande
Bey Hive — Beyoncé
Team Breezy —Chris Brown
Sheerios — Ed Sheeran
Church Choir — Eric Church
Directioners — One Direction
Selenators — Selena Gomez
Mendes Army — Shawn Mendes
Swifties — Taylor Swift
Airing on March 29 on NBC.
'Supernatural'& Chicago Fire' Up, 'The Flash'&'Marvel's Agent Carter' Flat, 'Person of Interest' Down, 'Forever' Hits Low
In a sort of sequel to Bo' Selecta, Keith Lemon has a new sketch show called... The Keith Lemon Sketch Show. Here is a trailer of One Direction.
His sketch for the Kardashians, who he chose to crossover with Big Fat Gypsy Wedding (hmmm), has had over 7 million views.
Ed Sheeran is going to look like this
The show debuts in the UK on ITV2 tomorrow (5th February) at 10pm.
source reworded by me.
vid 1, vid 2, Picture
Ashley Graham stars in the campaign for SWIMSUITSFORALL.COM #CurvesinBikinis
The company is promoting the "progressive" idea that everyone can look good in a bikini/two piece and to accept their figure.
Graham states "I know my curves are sexy and I want everyone else to know that theirs are too. There is no reason to hide and every reason to flaunt. The world is ready for more curves in bikinis.”
“Swimsuitsforall helps women feel confident and sexy in swimsuits and I am so thrilled to be a part of the #CurvesinBikinis campaign!”
Swimsuitsforall.com specializes in swimwear for women with more "curves".
The ad campaign will hit shelves in the upcoming issue of the magazine on February 9th.
ONTD how you getting ready for bikini season?
would you buy from their site?
do you have "curves" ~~ ONTD?
TOP ROW: Kyle Mooney, Beck Bennett, Aidy Bryant, Colin Jost, Jay Pharoah, Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon, Pete Davidson, and Michael Che.
BOTTOM ROW: Sasheer Zamata, Kenan Thompson, Vanessa Bayer, Bobby Moynihan, Leslie Jones, and Taran Killam.
you can find their interviews here: source