Articles on this Page
- 01/16/15--19:12: _"Glee" 6x04 "The Hu...
- 01/16/15--19:46: _The Expanse Trailer
- 01/16/15--19:46: _"Get Hard" Trailer #2
- 01/16/15--19:46: _January Jones is a ...
- 01/16/15--20:24: _Meghan Trainor perf...
- 01/16/15--20:25: _ONTD Original: Top ...
- 01/16/15--20:36: _sky ferreira (and o...
- 01/16/15--21:54: _Leighton Meester's ...
- 01/16/15--22:40: _Michelle Visage: Pe...
- 01/17/15--14:44: _George Lucas on Osc...
- 01/17/15--15:18: _Kelly Clarkson Post!!
- 01/17/15--15:18: _Iggy is making her ...
- 01/17/15--15:18: _OPI releases Fifty ...
- 01/17/15--15:53: _Arrow 3X10 Promo ft...
- 01/17/15--16:08: _'Twin Peaks' Update...
- 01/17/15--16:09: _Hilary Leaving The ...
- 01/17/15--16:39: _Chevy Chase Went to...
- 01/17/15--16:39: _shay walks, looks b...
- 01/17/15--16:44: _Little Mix is at it...
- 01/17/15--16:57: _Tonight's Lifetime ...
- 01/16/15--19:12: "Glee" 6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part 1" Promo
- 01/16/15--19:46: The Expanse Trailer
- 01/16/15--19:46: "Get Hard" Trailer #2
- 01/16/15--19:46: January Jones is a misandrist
- 01/16/15--20:25: ONTD Original: Top 10 Movies about Obsessive Love
- 01/16/15--20:36: sky ferreira (and others) slated to star in 'elvis & nixon'
- 01/16/15--22:40: Michelle Visage: Perez Is Setting Our Community Back Fifty Years
- 01/17/15--14:44: George Lucas on Oscars Diversity
- 01/17/15--15:18: Kelly Clarkson Post!!
- 01/17/15--15:53: Arrow 3X10 Promo ft. John Barrowman
- 01/17/15--16:08: 'Twin Peaks' Update: Laura Palmer is back, y'all!
- 01/17/15--16:09: Hilary Leaving The Nice Guy Restaurant in West Hollywood
- 01/17/15--16:39: Chevy Chase Went to the Today Show
- 01/17/15--16:39: shay walks, looks beautiful. goes on vacation, looks beautiful.
- 01/17/15--16:44: Little Mix is at it again
- 01/17/15--16:57: Tonight's Lifetime Original Movie: Whitney
New series The Expanse, based on the novel Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey (Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck), comes in 2015 to SyFy. The show will have ten one-hour episodes.
The series follows the case of a missing young woman who brings a hardened detective (Thomas Jane) and a rogue ship's captain (Steven Strait) together in a race across the solar system to expose the greatest conspiracy in human history.
What do you think? Have you read the book?
With the soon to be classic movie The Boy Next Door opening next weekend, it made me think of all the other amazing movies out there that have dealt with obsessive love. Here are the top 10 movies/guilty pleasures on crazy love.
10. Orphan (2009)
A husband and wife who recently lost their baby adopt a 9-year-old girl who is not nearly as innocent as she claims to be.
Best Quote: Esther: Stop crying. Grab a foot, and help me get her off the road. Now!
9. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (1992)
After her humiliated husband kills himself, an embittered pregnant widow loses her child, and embarks on a mission of vengeance against a woman and her family.
Best Quote: Marlene 'Marl' Craven: The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
8. The Roommate (2011)
College student Sara finds that her new roommate Rebecca has an obsession with her, which quickly turns violent.
Best Quote: Rebecca Evans: You're all mine.
7. Obsessed (2009)
A successful asset manager, who has just received a huge promotion, is blissfully happy in his career and in his marriage. But when a temp worker starts stalking him, all the things he's worked so hard for are placed in jeopardy.
Best Quote: Sharon Charles: [on the phone] You listen to me. You know exactly who this is. You came into my house? You touched my child? You think you're crazy? I'll show you crazy. Just try me, bitch.
6. The Crush (1993)
A journalist becomes the unwanted center of attention for a 14-year-old girl whom proceeds to sabotage his life after he refuses her sexual advances.
Best Quote: Adrian Forrester: Nick, ever do a virgin?
5. Single White Female (1992)
A young woman places an ad for a new roommate, but becomes concerned when the applicant she chooses begins to emulate her to an excessive degree.
Best Quote: Hedra Carlson: Well, he will cheat on you again - that's a promise. And when he does, don't come crying to me, because... I've had it with you. You're so FUCKING weak!
4. Swimfan (2002)
A high school senior with a promising swimming career has a one-night stand with consequences.
Best Quote: Madison: Don't worry, it'll be our little secret...[looks down]...maybe not so little.
3. Misery (1990)
Paul Sheldon, a successful novelist, is rescued after a snow storm by his "Number One Fan" and must rewrite his latest novel to her liking in order to stay alive.
Best Quote: Annie Wilkes: I thought you were good Paul...but you're not good. You're just another lying ol' dirty birdy.
2. Fear (1996)
When Nicole met David; handsome, charming, affectionate, he was everything. It seemed perfect, but soon she sees that David has a darker side. And his adoration turns to obsession, their dream into a nightmare, and her love into fear.
Best Quote: David McCall: SO LET ME IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!
1. Fatal Attraction (1987)
A married man's one night stand comes back to haunt him when that lover begins to stalk him and his family.
Best Quote: Alex Forrest: [on the phone to Dan] Bring the dog, I love animals...I'm a great cook.
Plot summaries & quotes from IMDB
Ranking by Me
Have you ever had or been a victim of obsessive love, ONTD?
- directed by liza johnson (hateship loveship, return)
- tells the true story of elvis presley and richard nixon's meeting in washington, dc in 1970
- ferreira stars as the girlfriend of jerry schilling, elvis's best friend
- also starring michael shannon as elvis, kevin spacey as nixon, alex pettyfer as schilling, colin hanks as nixon aide egil krogh, and johnny knoxville as elvis' head of security
Spotted! Leighton Meester taking some time off from acting (she was last seen on Broadway's revival of OF MICE AND MEN and indie gem LIFE PARTNERS) to support her debut LP Heartstrings.
On My Side
I Fall to Pieces (Patsy Cline)
the rest at the source!
Dates and venues (from her instagram, other sources have her performing in Seattle and Vancouver also...)
2/18 Alexandria, VA @ The Birchmere Music Hall
2/19 Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero Theatre
2/20 Allston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall
2/21 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
2/23 Detroit, MI @ Magic Bag
2/24 Chicago, IL @ Park West
3/02 San Francisco, CA @ Great American Music Hall
Complete sets of pictures & videos are at the sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
HI THE VIDEO IS HERE
• Per*z H**ton gets naked and starts orgasming while fucking a mirror
• Michelle Visage is outraged at him for representing the gay community in a bad light
when have you set your community back 50 years, ontd?
-isn't a member of the Academy
-thinks David Oyelowo is one of the greatest actors of all time, talks up Ava DuVernay's talent too
-says the Oscars are more about politics, not artistic endeavour
Kelly surprises some fans at a local Nashville radio station.
On Air With Ryan Seacrest 102.7 KIIS FM
- River was named because Kelly and Brandon live on a River.
- "Rose" is Kelly's Mother's maiden name.
- "Heartbeat Song" and new album reflect the lightness and love of Kelly's life.
- "Heartbeat Song" is about as pop as the album gets.
- The male duet on the album is not as obvious as you'd think.
Radio 1 Breakfast Show
- More talks about how bad her pregnancy was.
- All but one song was recorded while being pregnant.
- River loves music. The perfect "tour baby."
- Having a baby has put things in perspective.
- Loves karaoke. "You just have to be drunk and funny. You're not supposed to be good."
Zach Sang & The Gang
- River is a well behaved baby.
- River "is such a light."
- "Piece by Piece" is diverse and will be "light and ethereal."
- Tour bus is tricked out for baby River Rose.
- Living in Texas/Nashville has helped her keep a low profile.
- Ran into Britney at an event and would not be able to handle her life.
- Stans Meryl Streep so hard
- "Miss Independent" and "Walk Away" are Kelly's favorite songs to perform live.
Valentine in the Morning
- River's didn't care for her Xmas presents. Played with the wrapping.
- Doesn't bathe River every day. "I figure bacteria has gotta be good for her for her to get use to it."
107.5 The River Nashville part 1.
- Implies that the mystery duet is a planned single.
- There is a second duet planned for this year but on someone else's album.
- The second duet is with a man as well.
107.5 The River Nashville part 2.
Kelly plays a game called "Box of Lies."
Heartbeat Source: 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, 7
"Heartbeat Song" is on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play now!
Iggy's boyfriend was caught taking two women to a private house after the three of them had spent the night partying at a nightclub in LA, and Iggy is NOT happy.
Yall wish I would mess up a good thing ..— Nick Young (@NickSwagyPYoung) January 16, 2015
Now I gotta sleep on the couch with one eye open because ppl wanna put out crazy stuff— Nick Young (@NickSwagyPYoung) January 16, 2015
Dnt believe the hype— Nick Young (@NickSwagyPYoung) January 16, 2015
Shooters keep shooting— Nick Young (@NickSwagyPYoung) January 16, 2015
The collection, called Fifty Shades of Grey, is hitting stores in January (out now, tbh). Shade names from L to R are: My Silk Tie, Romantically Involved, Dark Side of the Mood, Shine for Me, Cement the Deal, and Embrace the Grey. Silk Tie is a metallic and Shine is a glitter. The rest are creams. The red, Romantically Involved, is an obvious nod to the iconic tampon scene. Smart move on OPI's part; get that Etsy "menstrual blood artist" crowd money.
Polishes will retail at about $9.50 each. A collection set with mini bottles is also being released (retails at about $22). The packaging features a photo of the defining on-screen couple of our generation undressing that bottle of My Silk Tie with their eyes. I can't say I blame them, as the bottle has more depth than their characters.
Source Heavily reworded by me, pic of mini set from Google
Fixed the source, mods! :)
See any must-haves, ONTD? L'Oreal has released a much more interesting collection, IMO. I was going to include it, but it's not an ~official tie-in line.
Sheryl Lee and Dana Ashbrook (and probably Sherilyn Fenn) are returning to Twin Peaks http://t.co/WWuk1Vze03— The AV Club (@TheAVClub) January 17, 2015
Ladies of 'Twin Peaks' appreciation post, imo!
Hilary Duff takes a tumble in high heels as she leaves a restaurant… but manages to laugh it off in a plastered state Friday, January 16th 2015
lmao I would love to get drink with her. ONTD: Do you have any fun drunk stories?
More Pics at Source
Damn sis, all that hate went to your face.
Source: Little Mix Instagram
You know you're watching this mess.