Articles on this Page
- 01/15/15--22:38: _Dementor Chanteuse ...
- 01/15/15--22:39: _2000s Pop Kween Nat...
- 01/15/15--23:25: _The Black Crowes ca...
- 01/15/15--23:26: _Jessie Ware covers ...
- 01/16/15--13:58: _LiLo Headed for Bro...
- 01/16/15--14:02: _Madonna To Perform ...
- 01/16/15--14:13: _Jennifer Garner and...
- 01/16/15--15:09: _Hey ONTD, check out...
- 01/16/15--15:11: _NBC options "The Wi...
- 01/16/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 01/16/15--19:08: _Professional Japane...
- 01/16/15--19:08: _Giorgio Moroder Deb...
- 01/16/15--19:09: _American Sniper is ...
- 01/16/15--19:09: _Tom Cruise to reuni...
- 01/16/15--19:09: _🗿Taylor Swift Walki...
- 01/16/15--19:10: _Teaser Trailer for ...
- 01/16/15--19:10: _George Lopez discus...
- 01/16/15--19:10: _Stella McCartney ta...
- 01/16/15--19:11: _Kevin Hart: I Would...
- 01/16/15--19:12: _Promos: Grimm S4ep1...
- 01/15/15--22:39: 2000s Pop Kween Natasha Bedingfield comes back with 'Hope'
- 01/15/15--23:25: The Black Crowes call it quits
- 01/15/15--23:26: Jessie Ware covers Labrinth and Chaka Khan for Radio 1
- 01/16/15--13:58: LiLo Headed for Broadway
- 01/16/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 01/16/15--19:09: American Sniper is opening HUGE
- 01/16/15--19:09: Tom Cruise to reunite with Edge of Tomorrow director for "Mena"
- 01/16/15--19:09: 🗿Taylor Swift Walking Post
- 01/16/15--19:10: Teaser Trailer for A&E's The Returned
- Says there is a difference between TV and movie stars and there is a hierarchy. It isn't right, but it is what it is
- Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Matt Damon snubbed him at a Hollywood party
- Says if he were Lupita he would do the same thing she did to Kenya
- Recounted an episode at an NYC hotel in which employees assumed he was part of the cleaning crew
- He's sober and doing very well and he's looking for women his age to date
- Makes a Bill Cosby joke
- Has a new eau de toilette based on the original Stella (2003) set to release this April.
- Reveals that a photo of decaying roses by Eward Steichen was the inspiration at the time.
- She chose Lara Stone to represent the fragrance because she's a babe with a mix of strength and fragility, everything the new EDT represents.
- She believes that ad campaigns for fragrances usually miss the mark. They push sex appeal without taking the "identity" of the fragrance into consideration. She thinks most fragrance ads are geared towards making women feel insecure
- When asked about green beauty, she goes into a mini rant that covers her now cancelled beauty line and how conventional beauty products are crap and that the anti-ageing business is brainwashing. Hopes that women become better informed when it comes to the products they put on their skin. The economy would tank and women stopped purchasing, so be smarter ladies!
- Re: her runway models, she feels that less is more. She likes for her models to have an identity instead of being "brain dead 12 year olds"
- 01/16/15--19:11: Kevin Hart: I Would Not Play a Gay Role
- 01/16/15--19:12: Promos: Grimm S4ep10, Constantine S1ep10
Please buy the song on iTunes. The good sis Natasha says that "20% of the iTunes sale of the song “hope” will benefit the hope and grace initiative, an unending commitment by wellbeing beauty brand philosophy to support community-based mental health organizations. Penned by Natasha and a writing team made up of Matt Robinson, David Saw and Ryan Freeman, “hope” is a soulful and inspirational song written to empower women and lift the stigma that surrounds mental health."
One of the few remaining popular southern rock bands has called it quits. Founding member Rich Robinson announced Thursday The Black Crowes have split up over what looks like money and membership issues.
Rich issued a statement on the breakup and said this of his brother and band co-founder Chris: "I love my brother and respect his talent, but his present demand that I must give up my equal share of the band, and that our drummer for 28 years and original partner, Steve Gorman, relinquish 100% of his share, reducing him to a salaried employee, is not something I could agree to."
If that name rings a bell, Chris Robinson was married to Kate Hudson from 2000 to 2006.
The Black Crowes went on hiatus in 2001 and reunited in 2005 before taking another hiatus in 2010. Their last performance was on December 14, 2013 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California.
Is Lindsay Lohan headed for Broadway?
In Touch is reporting that “Oprah bought the rights to several books that she wants to produce for the stage, and Lindsay is begging to be cast in one.”
“If that doesn’t work out, she’s hoping Oprah can get her an audition for something like ‘Cabaret,’” the insider adds, explaining that the talk show legend helped Lindsay land her role in ‘Speed-the-Plow’ in London this past fall. “Lindsay needs another helping hand.”
Read the full write-up here
-Last time she performed was in 1995.
-She will perform music from her new album to coincide with the release of her new album just a few days later.
-She wants to reach as many people as possible. She wants another large platform to perform after the Grammys which are a month before the album is release. That's why she's first performing at the Grammys and then the Brit Awards.
-Last time Madonna attended the Brits was in 2006 when she won "Best International Female"
-Will possibly include a medley of her old hits.
read full article at source.
Her last performance there: the Versace look/ the new arrangement of "Bedtime Story"/ the long weave
Jennifer Garner was photographed walking arm-in-arm with Victor Garber, 65, in Santa Monica, California on Thursday. The duo played a father and daughter through all five seasons of the ABC drama series Alias in the early 2000s.
Garner has long been close to the Garner-Afflecks. He officiated Garner's wedding ceremony with husband Ben Affleck at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands in June 2005, later saying: "It was an incredible honor and one of the most special events of my life. I will never forget it. It's embedded in my heart." He is also godfather to the couple's younger daughter, Seraphina.
Affleck cast Garber in both The Town and Argo, with the Candian actor remarking: "It’s such a gratification because of my relationship with Ben and Jennifer to see him emerge now as one of the great directors which I’ve always felt since Gone Baby Gone. To be a part of it is like the icing on the cake. It’s incredibly thrilling for me."
While Garber and Garner live on opposite coasts, they "make a point" of meeting up whenever possible, with Garber telling Entertainment Weekly that he stays at the Garner-Afflecks' house when working in Los Angeles.
HOLLYWOODLIFE, JUSTJARED2, POPSUGAR, 2DAILYMAIL2, BUDDYTV, SKYROCK, TOTALLY-JENNIFER, GregInHollywood, Video of Ben and Jen's video for Victor
June 2005 - Turks and Caicos wedding
September 2005 - Emmy Awards
January 2007 - Catch and Release premiere
June 2007 - Backstage at Garber's play 'Present Laughter' in Boston
August 2007 - Los Angeles
November 2007 - Glamour Women of the Year Awards
August 2008 - Los Angeles
September 2008 - Los Angeles
August 2009 - Los Angeles
August 2009 - Los Angeles
August 2009 - Los Angeles
July 2010 - Central Park, New York
July 2010 - Tribeca, New York
April 2011 - Brentwood, LA
August 2012 - Backstage at Garber's play '54 Below' in New York
September 2012 - Toronto International Film Festival
December 2012 - Argo luncheon
January 2013 - SAG Awards
February 2013 - Ben's Best Picture Oscar for Argo
April 2013 - New York
October 2013 - Save the Children event, New York
January 2015 - Los Angeles
An animated movie also starring the likes of Bella Thorne, Matthew Morrison, Katie Holmes and Nicholas Hoult. Out in April!
Talk quietly amongst yourselves
Bob Greenblatt, the head chief of NBC Entertainment, announced today that NBC has secured the licensing rights to put on a live production of "The Wiz" as part of their NBC Live! musical productions. In 2014, NBC announced that they had obtained the licensing rights for The Music Man and would be producing it in 2015. NBC still plans on putting on The Music Man, but according to Greenblatt, NBC is now deciding between the two shows for its 2015 special.
The announcement comes on the heels of somewhat disappointing ratings for Peter Pan Live, which had 9.13 million viewers, down about 50% compared to The Sound of Music Live's massive 18.6 million viewers--although Peter Pan Live's ratings were still the 2nd highest for a non-sporting program on NBC's Thursday night programs since the finale of ER.
The original Broadway production of The Wiz swept the Tony Awards in 1975--winning a total of 7 awards, including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Performance by a Featured Actress and Best Choreography. Despite the huge success of the Broadway incarnation, the later film adaptation starring Diana Ross was a critical and box office flop.
Which would you rather see this year? Dream casting?
[source: info from Variety, write-up is mine]
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
There has recently been a scandal involving FC Tokyo defender Matsuda Riku. It has recently come to light that he allegedly starred in 2 videos made by the gay porn company KO Company in December 2012. Both of these videos were released under their “Beast” line of videos. One has the translated title of “At Last After Negotiating for 6 months the Active Duty Rugby Man Gave In!!”, while the other is titled “Beast Premium Disc 097.” Riku has denied that he is the man in these videos but netizens aren’t buying his story.
Riku, who is of Japanese descent via his mother and Indonesian descent via his father, entered the J-League last April. He is seen as a good player with a good personality with the potential to be a star.
He is said to had made these videos while he was in his 3rd year at Biwako Seikei Sport College. The man in these videos uses the stage name “Takeyama Shotaro.” He does not have actual intercourse in the movies but is sexual in other ways with another man.
Matsuda Riku has taken to Twitter to defend himself against these allegations. He says that he is not the man in the videos and that this is slander. He has apologized to his team and those who know and support him for these rumors. He vows to carry on as a footballer, with dignity, in light of this scandal.
However, the netizens aren’t buying his story. There have been several comparisons made between Matsuda Riku and “Takeyama Shotaro.” Such as this visual one:
Riku is not the first professional athlete to be involved in such a scandal. Baseball player Terashima Kandai, who was recently drafted by the Chiba Lotte Marines, is said to had starred in a gay porn video by the BRAVO! company with the translated title of “Anal Prince 3 – Anal Destruction of Beautiful Boys!” He too made this film while a college student. It is said that gay porn companies seek out broke college athletes because they have nice bodies and are in need of money. A lot of these men also believe that since their eyes aren’t shown on the covers of these movies, as is customary in the world of JGV, that nobody will find out about their participation in these works.
him y/n? Also, which athlete you'd wish to see in gay porn?
streaming link behind the cut:
also can listen at the source
hollywoodreporter via twitter
- Tom Cruise and EOT director Doug Liman are reuniting for 1980s crime biopic "Mena"
- the screenwriter will be Gary Spinelli, who is basically a newbie
- will be based on the true story of Barry Seal, who delivered contraband for the CIA and Medellin cartel as a gun runner and drug trafficker
- story took place in Mena, Arkensas when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas (Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush)
- is set to film this year, MI: 5 will be out in theaters 12/25
This is an adaption of the french TV show LES REVENANTS which was based on a french movie and is not related to the book that ABC's Resurrection is based on.
In other news, how fucking rude of them to ruin the twist in the trailer.
What do y'all think about "green" beauty products?
Favorite fragrances or latest beauty purchases?