Articles on this Page
- 12/18/14--15:43: _Anthony Mackie to S...
- 12/18/14--15:51: _Documents in Sony l...
- 12/18/14--16:30: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/18/14--17:22: _McBusted Manage to ...
- 12/18/14--17:22: _SNL Host Amy Adams ...
- 12/18/14--17:22: _Black Reel Award No...
- 12/18/14--17:23: _Mads Mikkelsen on t...
- 12/18/14--17:23: _RedHead Erasure: Th...
- 12/18/14--17:24: _Xtina Turns 34 Y'al...
- 12/18/14--17:52: _Cara D does not car...
- 12/18/14--17:52: _One Direction video...
- 12/18/14--17:52: _Chromeo - The Makin...
- 12/18/14--17:53: _Survivor Round-up P...
- 12/18/14--17:53: _Scott abandons wife...
- 12/19/14--10:55: _Mutual Girl Crush T...
- 12/19/14--10:55: _Azealia Banks Gives...
- 12/19/14--11:16: _New Outlander Seaso...
- 12/19/14--11:51: _Taylor Swift Walkin...
- 12/19/14--12:07: _Obama: Sony 'Made a...
- 12/19/14--12:08: _Joshua Jackson: Fee...
- Hood has been at the center of many of the recent legal actions against Google in the US, investigating the company for involvement in both pharmaceutical counterfeiting and content piracy, but never assembling enough evidence for concrete charges.
- According to Times documents, a November 2013 letter Hood wrote criticizing Google for aiding piracy was almost entirely copied from text provided to him by lawyers working for the MPAA. In short, Hood’s lips were moving, but it was the MPAA’s approved text coming out.
- Hollywood has also been a lucrative source of campaign donations for Hood. Last year, he received $3,000 from Comcast and NBC Universal, along with $1,000 from 21st Century Fox. The MPAA’s Illinois PAC also gave $2,500 to an independent campaign group called Friends of Jim Hood.
- 12/18/14--16:30: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 8
- 12/18/14--17:22: McBusted Manage to Release Worse Follow-up Single
- 12/18/14--17:22: SNL Host Amy Adams Meets One Direction Under The Mistletoe
- 12/18/14--17:22: Black Reel Award Nominations
- 12/18/14--17:23: Mads Mikkelsen on the set of Hannibal in Florence
- 12/18/14--17:52: One Direction video deleted off youtube
- 12/18/14--17:52: Chromeo - The Making of the Best Album of 2014
- 12/19/14--10:55: Mutual Girl Crush Time... Directors' Edition..
- 12/19/14--10:55: Azealia Banks Gives a History Lesson to Twitter [UPDATED]
- 12/19/14--11:51: Taylor Swift Walking Post
- 12/19/14--12:08: Joshua Jackson: Feeling old at 36
"The spec tells the story of a 14-year-old football fanatic, dying of cancer, who wishes to meet with his favorite football star, Butchie Jones (Mackie), only to then coerce his idol into helping him “score” before his time runs out."
Bless, Anthony Mackie is basically the king of 2014 with all the roles he gotten this year.
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
But at least the video is entertaining! Including lots of shirtless McFly and some beautiful Pudd moments (at 3:32).
Do you agree, is this song worse than Air Guitar?
Amy Adams hosts Saturday Night Live with musical guest One Direction on December 20, 2014.
- Only 11 redhead actresses have ever been nominated for an Oscar. None ever won.
- Julianne Moore, Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams and Emma Stone [who's a natural Blonde] are this year's Big Red Hope. Will they make history and advance the cause of hair cape equality? Read more at the source.
When did matt get hot? Xtina working some britney magic on her boyfriends
We are all the problem but we are also the solution— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) December 18, 2014
Paper towns is almost done filming too!
she is truly a social justice/philanthropic queen. she has spoken up about everything from ferguson to feminism to this!
YOU AND I
Video isn't there anymore as evidenced by this screenshot taken by yours truly
The video was taken down for copyright reasons or in other words, Ben stole the idea for You and I from this video:
Not only is Ben Winston trash, he's also a plagiarizer!
check 1D's vevo page for yourself if my screenshot wasn't enough
We worked on White Women from April 2012 to January 2014 and documented every step of the process. Watch it here: http://t.co/87Uceb5Dta— #FNKLRDZ (@Chromeo) December 18, 2014
brought to you by Pastor Dave1
Source: Survivor Youtube
"It's all for the show", dead beat dad Scott Disick has more important things to do than help out with his 3 kids.
Hollywoodlife reports, "Kourtney just gave birth to her third child, but Scott was pictured partying with French Montana, Tyga, and more celebs at a lingerie party in Hollywood on Dec. 17. A source tells us EXCLUSIVELY that Scott ‘didn’t mention his baby or Kourtney at all.’ Shame on him!"
Christopher Rogers reports MORE AT THE SOURCE
So do you still buy they have a great relationship, and he has no alcohol/drug problems, ONTD?
"In a week of so much happiness, this was the highlight. Kathryn Bigelow standing with me to share SELMA. Her work means so much to me. Took everything I had to keep composure when she told me she'd already seen it twice and called the film 'masterful.' I almost broke down. Major swoon. Great lady."
Bonus: From The 8 Most Badass Things Ava DuVernay Said About Being a Female Director
With the crew, a lot of them had never been directed by a woman, and further than that a lot of them had never been directed by a black woman. And I was dealing with a lot of men, and we were in Atlanta, in the south. So I thought it was imperative to have a conversation so that we were clear whose job was what, and that mine was to be in charge. I needed them to know that I respected what they did and I intended for them to respect what I did and if at any point that broke down then they would no longer be there. In a very nice way!
Sources: directher (perfect name Ava DuVerney's Instagram Account) and Indie Wire Interview with Ava
For all the ppl saying i'm a "bitter black bitch".. please read "The Miseducation Of The Negro" by Carter G Woodson, Then comment.
— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
You'd be really surprised to find out how much (almost all) of the basis of Human Civilization is rooted in Sub-Saharan Africa.— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
Like Metallurgy, Agriculture, Mathematics, Africans even had the first stringed instruments!!!— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
The Mbira and the Kalimba are older than the European Piano.— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
I have other strong ideas abt Blacks and Christianity which are a bit more complicated, complex, and esoteric.. but i would LOVE to go there— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
And also a cry Metaphysical/Gnostic Theory I created about the first "human-like" being to reach consciousness being a Black Woman.— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
I also want to talk about my "Four Snakes" Theory of Evolution.— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
And would love to talk to the people about all the Nature Based religions that have survived through the African Diaspora...— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
I just want to talk about Black Stuff.... Lol.— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
but then look how the white media publication uses a bad picture of me to sensationalize their point http://t.co/kFogOSy2Qn— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
Do you see how much of a general attack on me there is personally JUST BECAUSE i am a black woman speaking about things that matter to ME.— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
You see ???— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
I feel bad for White People and White Guilt. One day you all will succumb to yourselves. And i will be flying above in the skies to Watch.— CATTY NOIR (@AZEALIABANKS) December 19, 2014
Thank you @AZEALIABANKS— solange knowles (@solangeknowles) December 19, 2014
Signed......a music fan. A black girl.— solange knowles (@solangeknowles) December 19, 2014
ONTD, what books do you think Itchy Areola reads?
This First Look at Outlander's "Darker" Return Is Filled With So Much Jamie/Claire Goodness! http://t.co/2di3e2GAmJ— E! Online (@eonline) December 19, 2014
“Outlander” spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history, and adventure as it follows Claire Randall, a married WWII combat nurse who mistakenly falls back in time to 1743. As the season continues, Claire and Jamie’s relationship is tested, and Claire must reconcile her modern mindset with this 18th century world. Ruthless redcoats, volatile clan politics, and even a witch trial force Jamie and Claire to escape to a new home. Just when their life as a married couple begins to take shape, Jamie is once again drawn into Captain Randall’s darkness. Ultimately, Claire discovers there is a fate worse than death as she struggles to save Jamie’s heart, as well as his soul.”
To sum the statement up:
Shorter Obama: Seth Rogen and James Franco may be knuckleheads, but they're OUR knuckleheads.— Steve Holland (@steveholland1) December 19, 2014
Josh's latest show, "The Affair," airs its last episode of the season this Sunday, but despite the series' success, including three Golden Globe nominations, he understands if you still think of him as Pacey or Charlie Conway.
"Depending on where you are in the world, Pacey left a mark, and I’m 36 years old now. That’s a long time ago," Jackson says of his breakout "Dawson's Creek" role. "Frankly even before that, [there was] 'The Mighty Ducks.' Maybe not in the rest of the world but for Canada, I still walk around as the bearded old man that I am now and have 9-year-olds who are like, 'Charlie! Oh my God, what’s going on?'"
So what does living the rest of his life look like these days? "Well, right now I’m building a house. Diane and I are building a house so I am a foreman on a construction site," he says, name-checking longtime girlfriend Diane Kruger. "The woman is key. Truly, I mean I’ve been with Diane now for eight and a half years, and the process of being in love and accommodating another human being in your space is important. This is the thing that I’ve learned that I enjoy most about being in love and having a partner is having somebody who shares your story for better and for worse, right? Somebody who has been there through all the moments: the ups, the downs, the sideways, the boring moments, the exciting moments."
Rest of the interview
He's the sweetest talking about being in love like that. He truly is Pacey.