Articles on this Page
- 11/03/14--19:09: _Who Went Home on Da...
- 11/03/14--19:09: _"Wannabe" named cat...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _"Alana (Honey Boo B...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _Chris Martin Leaves...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _K. Michelle Drops I...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _First Listen: Damie...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _Jane The Virgin - 1...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _Archer Season 6 Teaser
- 11/03/14--19:42: _Did Tyga Put a Ring...
- 11/03/14--20:39: _Sleepy Hollow 2x08 ...
- 11/03/14--20:54: _Sneak Peek Into Hil...
- 11/03/14--20:55: _The Originals 2x06 ...
- 11/03/14--21:10: _Queen of Pop Selena...
- 11/03/14--21:10: _Lena Dunham's Siste...
- 11/03/14--21:27: _Cara Delevingne is ...
- 11/03/14--21:57: _Beyonce's Sister pr...
- 11/03/14--23:33: _"Black Veil Brides"...
- 11/03/14--23:33: _Jerrod Carmichael's...
- 11/03/14--23:35: _Superman launches o...
- 11/04/14--17:00: _David Tennant and G...
- 11/03/14--19:09: Who Went Home on Dancing with the Stars - Week 8
- 11/03/14--19:09: "Wannabe" named catchiest song of ALL TIME
- 11/03/14--19:41: Chris Martin Leaves a Halloween Party with Lily Allen
- 11/03/14--19:41: K. Michelle Drops Idris Elba Inspired "Maybe I Should Call"
- 11/03/14--19:41: First Listen: Damien Rice, 'My Favourite Faded Fantasy' (Stream)
- 11/03/14--19:41: Jane The Virgin - 1x05 Promo
- 11/03/14--19:41: Archer Season 6 Teaser
- 11/03/14--19:42: Did Tyga Put a Ring on It?
- 11/03/14--20:39: Sleepy Hollow 2x08 Promo "Heartless"
- 11/03/14--20:54: Sneak Peek Into Hilary Duff's December Elle Cover
- 11/03/14--20:55: The Originals 2x06 promo
- 11/03/14--21:10: Lena Dunham's Sister responds to Lena's Controversy
- 11/03/14--21:27: Cara Delevingne is a brunette now and is hanging around with Selener
- 11/03/14--21:57: Beyonce's Sister probably not invited to the Melbourne Cup next year
- 11/03/14--23:33: Jerrod Carmichael's Comedy TV Series finally happening at NBC
- 11/03/14--23:35: Superman launches own production company, next film!
Tommy Chong and Peta Murgaroyd
Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
Source: me & my tv
Which Dynamic Duo did you like best? What did you think of the dance off?
- The Spice Girls "Wannabe" was named the catchiest song by an online experiment and was closely followed by fellow nineties classic, "Mambo no 5" by one hit wonder Lou Bega and the song all boxing montages are set by Survivor, "Eye of the Tiger".
- In the experiment listeners could recognise the Spice Girls break out hit, a whooping 2 seconds earlier than other songs.
- Over 12,000 people participated in the experiment, which is sold as a game, the aim of which is to unravel what it is that makes a song memorable.
- The research is hoped to help people who suffer dementia.
You can find the article here
You can play the game here
After Kate Hudson's 'Sons of Anarchy' themed Halloween party, where Lily Allen dressed as Dr. Luke and Chris Martin - according to [banned source] - flirted with "a pantsless woman", the two were spotted leaving together in Chris's Jeep.
A tad strange considering Allen is married with two children and Martin is fresh out of whatever he had (has?) going on with J Law. Then again, Allen did dress like Dr. Luke amidst a pretty gross rape scandal so who knows where her head is.
ONTD, have you ever left a party with someone you didn't arrive with?
In the new smooth R&B ladies anthem, K. Michelle laments about not calling a man and telling him her true feelings. With the new baby reference, we get the song is about Idris Elba, whom K collaborated on her Rebellious Soul: The Musical project earlier this year.
this song goes off. K's new VH1 show was so cute as well!
Jesus take the wheel and lead us home safely.
On Monday, Kylie Full-Blown Mess Jenner was spotted leaving a West Hollywood salon shielding her eyes from the sun with her left hand. Oh yeah, and there was a ring on her wedding finger.
This comes shortly after she dressed as the lingerie-donning wife to Tyga's half-assed Chucky for Halloween.
Momager Kris dispelled rumors that Kylie was with anyone right now. But we know Kris. We see you, Kris. Stop frontin', Kris. Despite the claims, big sister Khloé tweeted that Tyga was hanging out with the family and we've seen the two together several times this month.
WTF was tonight's episode? Seriously
In the interview she talks about:
How she left her huge empire because she was burned out
Luca dealing with fame
How she fucked up when she was younger but was private about it
How she had to be confident when she was young and such a huge star
Influencing people like Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus
Her new show 'Younger' and why she chose it
Creepy fucking Aaron Carter
Read the interview HERE
Selena Gomez‘s November comeback is coming!!! Thanks to a slip-up from Amazon France who confirmed that her upcoming greatest hits album is titledFor You and posted track listing! The 15-song set includes a couple of surprise omissions (where are iconic anthems “Hit The Lights” and “Bang Bang Bang”?) and odd inclusions (goodbye at “Forget Forever” making the cut) but, over all, it’s pretty spot on.
Also 2 new tracks “Heart Wants What It Wants” is being bandied around online as For You‘s lead single — a video has already been filmed for it — but there’s also a new collaboration with Rock Mafia called “Do It”. I can’t place “Mas” either but I’m wondering if it’s a Spanish language version of another song that has already been released. We’ll know soon enough. The album is set to release Nov 24th!
Selena Gomez’s For You tracklist:
1. Heart Wants What It Wants
2. Come & Get It
3. Love You Like a Love Song
4. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know
5. Who Says
6. My Dilemma 2.0
7. Round & Round
8. Forget Forever
9. Slow Down
10. A Year Without Rain
12. Más (More – Spanish Version)
13. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom
14. Falling Down
15. Do It
heteronormativity deems certain behaviours harmful, and others "normal"; the state and media are always invested in maintaining that— Grace Dunham (@simongdunham) November 3, 2014
As a queer person: i'm committed to people narrating their own experiences, determining for themselves what has and has not been harmful— Grace Dunham (@simongdunham) November 3, 2014
2day, like every other day, is a good day to think about how we police the sexualities of young women, queer, and trans people— Grace Dunham (@simongdunham) November 3, 2014
The passage in question: "One day, as I sat in our driveway in Long Island playing with blocks and buckets, my curiosity got the best of me," Lena Dunham wrote in her book. "Grace was sitting up, babbling and smiling, and I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina. She didn't resist, and when I saw what was inside I shrieked."
Lena defended herself, tweeting, "The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL- it's really f---ing upsetting and disgusting."
Jimmy Kimmel also defended her earlier on Monday:
source: thr - rewritten by me
But Selena Gomez gave the teen pop star a lot to be jealous about as she stunned in a revealing silver gown at a museum gala honouring director Quentin Tarantino.
The 22-year-old showed off her slender figure and generous cleavage as she posed alongside supermodel Cara Delevingne at LACMA on Saturday.
rest of article @ source
Beyonce's sister (aka Solange Knowles) was invited to Melbourne Cup by some coffee company that I think was Lavazza, but she wouldn't hold the cup for promotional purposes so for all anyone knows they make cars or shoes or walls. Beyonce's sister showed up an hour and a half late because she couldn't find an outfit that was monochrome enough (black and white is a difficult combination) and did not allow questions about Beyonce or family issues or elevators so they really had nothing to talk about.
After arriving two hours late for her DJ set afterwards, she gave up after twenty minutes, presumably because she didn't have enough caffeine.
This is her not holding a coffee cup in an unflattering outfit it took her an hour and a half to put on.
Original source. I paraphrased.
Andy Biersack from "Black Veil Brides" a band that started in early the 2000s, delivered a moving speech protesting at self -harm and the vogue, among a minority of the fanbase, for bringing razor blades to the group's shows.
His concern, his horror, splashed over you like cold water. "A bigger move," he said, "is not to bring us a razor blades but your smiling face, to show us how happy you are."
NBC is finally going forward with this Jerrod Carmichael multi-camera comedy series. The project will be inspired by Jerrod Carmichael's stand-up routine and will be about his relationships with his family and girlfriend. Carmichael and Nick Stoller will be writing the pilot. This is NBC's first official pilot order of 2015-2016.
“People tell me it’s risky and scary to work like that, but to me it’s fun, so I really try not to polish my act too much,” he said. “I want it to be fresh, and I like to just get up and run with it. I know what I want to say and how I want to say it. So ‘polish’ is just a state of mind to me.”
source: variety - rewritten by me
Henry Cavill recently launched his own production company Promethean Productions, and the first project he is developing for himself will be "Stratton", an action thriller based on the novel series of the same name. The film will be about John Stratton, a Special Boat Service operative that works with the Intelligence Detachment in Northern Ireland. The action will happen across the globe, in Kazakhastan, China, Europe, and London.
Also, Batman V Superman has wrapped up in Detroit and the cast can now be spotted working in Chicago.
Henry Cavill making a beanie look great!With IreneSarah who posted on Instagram today "But listen,he's a giant rock." pic.twitter.com/HAJB3dxqSJ— Henry Cavill (@HenryCavillOrg) November 2, 2014
source: empire, twitter
David will be playing Mark in the 11-minute short called 96 Ways To Say I Love You, a romantic comedy with Tennant's wife, Georgia Moffett, in the role of Olive. Which, incidentally, is the name of David and Georgia's daughter. Way subtle.
This is the first time the two have properly acted together since they met on the set of "Doctor Who." They did both appear in Peter Davison's "The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot," but were never on-screen at the same time.
YAS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOREVER