Articles on this Page
- 11/04/14--17:01: _One Direction on ta...
- 11/04/14--17:01: _Alex from Target is...
- 11/04/14--17:37: _The Affair Episode ...
- 11/04/14--17:38: _Jessica Chastain de...
- 11/04/14--17:54: _King of Pop Taylor ...
- 11/04/14--17:54: _FUCK EVERYTHING
- 11/04/14--18:31: _Chris Botti's magni...
- 11/04/14--18:31: _Olly Murs "Wrapped ...
- 11/04/14--18:31: _Box Office Showdown...
- 11/04/14--18:31: _Britney Spears dati...
- 11/04/14--18:58: _next week's degrass...
- 11/04/14--19:11: _Masterchef Junior! ...
- 11/04/14--19:11: _🌟 Ella Henderson 🌟 ...
- 11/04/14--19:19: _Slay Michelle Shows...
- 11/04/14--19:20: _Watch Lea DeLaria O...
- 11/04/14--19:20: _Mockingjay Part 1 o...
- 11/04/14--19:32: _Beyonce Shows Up to...
- 11/04/14--19:33: _First Look at Agent...
- 11/04/14--19:42: _It's official! Bill...
- 11/04/14--19:42: _Oprah's Favorite Th...
- 11/04/14--17:01: One Direction on taking a break
- 11/04/14--17:01: Alex from Target is fraudulent
- some marketing company (Breakr) orchestrated it
- Breakr CEO bragged on LinkedIn about it; claiming he wanted to "test the strength of fangirls"
- 11/04/14--17:37: The Affair Episode Five Preview + Two Sneak Peeks
- 11/04/14--17:38: Jessica Chastain denies being in talks for Captain Marvel
- 11/04/14--17:54: King of Pop Taylor Post
- 11/04/14--17:54: FUCK EVERYTHING
- 11/04/14--18:31: Olly Murs "Wrapped Up" Music Video
- 11/04/14--18:31: Box Office Showdown: Interstellar vs Big Hero 6
- 11/04/14--18:31: Britney Spears dating again?
- 11/04/14--18:58: next week's degrassi is going to be fucked up as hell
- 11/04/14--19:11: Masterchef Junior! S2E01
- 11/04/14--19:11: 🌟 Ella Henderson 🌟 performs on Ellen, VOCALS remain impeccable!
- 11/04/14--19:32: Beyonce Shows Up to TopShop Unlock 5th Party in NY (VIDEO)
- 11/04/14--19:33: First Look at Agent Carter
- 11/04/14--19:42: Oprah's Favorite Things 2014!
Alex from Target was a fake marketing ploy :( http://t.co/pCZxMC1AAt— Gawker (@Gawker) November 5, 2014
follow up to this post
Oops uh oh....I've never had talks about Captain Marvel. Was referring to a different film from over a year ago, in my recent MTV interview.— Jessica Chastain (@jes_chastain) November 4, 2014
Who do you want to play Captain Marvel, ONTD?
Why only Taylor Swift could leave Spotify http://t.co/3ySrhgYAfQ— TIME.com (@TIME) November 4, 2014
Also Blank Space is #1 on iTunes! #slay
can't wait for soundscan and billboard to bump up her #'s tomorrow!
Me and my wife met with President Obama two weeks ago— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 4, 2014
I'm supporting the Democratic ticket in these midterms— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 4, 2014
The midterms are extremely important— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) November 4, 2014
What do you think Kimye and the President discussed?
Anyway, you can watch the results on the 24 hour news channel of your choice or follow along here
Republicans only need
FML CNN just called NC for Tillis. I hate everyone. If you love yourself, you will not accept Republican penis into your body.
Chris Botti's national anthem brings NFL star to tears http://t.co/m2iflbTEjR— CBS 5 News (@CBS5AZ) November 4, 2014
* Grammy Award winner Chris Botti's rendition of the national anthem left viewers with chills and also brought NFL stars such as Reggie Wayne to tears
* It's been suggested that Botti's rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner" is one of the best since Whitney Houston's at the 1991 Super Bowl
National Anthem by Chris Botti - Giants vs...by aBzzzMedia
ngl, his rendition got me teary-eyed
source 2 (video)
I love it!
My bubble bummed British Prince!
- Most tracking services have the two movies grossing between $50 million and $55 million for the three-day weekend, while more bullish observers believe Big Hero 6 could approach $60 million.
E Online the Kardashian Network Britney Spears has been hanging out with a guy by the name of Charlie Ebersol. Sources go on to add that it's very new, not serious, and they're just having fun getting to know each other.
Britney previously dated
Shrek Virginia Tech enthusiast and law firm errand boy David Lucado whom she reportedly dumped after he was caught cheating on her.
A little more on Charlie Ebersol:
He's a tv and film producer.
Son of famed NBC Exec Dick Ebersol and actress Susan St.James.
Was linked several years ago to tennis player Maria Sharapova.
Born in 1983 so he's about 31 ish
Anyone watching this season? The producers claim that the two finalists this season created dishes that were better than regular Masterchef contestants. Who are you rooting for so far?
GODDAMN!She looks amazing and this video was PERFECT!
FULL ARTICLE AT BUZZFEED
Got any crazy subway/commute stories, ONTD?
The official track list for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" score was released today, and based on the order of the listed songs, it could hint at how part 1 will end. (obviously spoilers, maybe, if you don't want to know)
2. Remind Her Who The Enemy Is
3. District 12
4. Snow's Speech
5. Please Welcome Peeta
6. Katniss' Nightmare
7. The Arsenal
8. Incoming Bombers
9. Don't Be A Fool Katniss
10. District 12 Ruins
11. The Hanging Tree
12. Peeta's Broadcast
13. Air Raid Drill
14. It's Gonna Be A Long Night
15. Taunting The Cat
16. White Rose
17. District 8 Hospital
18. The Broadcast
19. Jamming The Capitol
20. Inside The Tribute Center
21. Put Me On The Air
22. They're Back
thoughts? i'm thinking "victory" could be a credits song?
SOURCE and my own logic.
Official: Taylor Swift's '1989' Debuts With 1.287 Million Sold In First Week http://t.co/WIKrH9KhlN— billboard (@billboard) November 5, 2014
So not as high as was reported in the last post - but still impressive as it is the biggest sales week since 2002!
"When it comes to gifts, three is the perfect number—generous without being overwhelming," says Oprah. Well, how about 72 favorite things?
"I tasted, I tested, I sniffed, I touched, I lotioned, I potioned, I snuggled, I brewed, I steeped, I read, I shared, I dared, and then I did it all again… and again… and again! These wonderful things – large, small, glittery, or truffled (especially truffled) — are my favorite gifts to give and receive."
Golden Beats by Dr. Dre Set
Going for the Gold
"These Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless headphones and the matching Beats Pill (a.k.a. speaker) in glossy gold make me want to get my dance on. And we're the first magazine to have them! Both items are Bluetooth enabled and shockingly lightweight—and will sound as good as they look for years to come." — Oprah
Yoga Tablet 2 Pro
"You can hold, hang, stand and tilt this tablet developed by Lenovo and Ashton Kutcher. But the real star power? It includes a projector, so you can convert your living room wall into an instant home theater." —Oprah
Originally starting at $500, now 10 percent off and a free case with code OPRAH — Lenovo.com/Oprah
Cushy Dog Beds
"These cushy dog beds, made with hypoallergenic fiberfill, have washable covers printed with custom portraits. Small dogs, like my Sadie, Sunny, and Lauren, prefer beds with bolster sides; large ones, like my Luke and Layla, are partial to flat." — Oprah
Originally $445 to $710, now 20 percent off with code OPRAH — CharlesFradinHome.com
"Where fur is concerned, I never wear the real thing. Not only does this faux-fur coat (which I'm wearing on the cover!) feel like a cloud—the pockets and hood are lined in velvet, and the exterior is supersoft—but the midthigh length and ruching make it extra flattering."— Oprah
Originally $499, now 20 percent off with code OPRAH — FabulousFurs.com
"L.A. bakery Sweet Lady Jane has created five-inch round cakes that are as delicious as they are artful. The small size means you can try a few, including the most popular flavor, Triple Berry (right)." — Oprah
Mocha, Triple Berry and Princess Cakes originally $30 each, now 10 percent off with code OPRAH — SweetLadyJane.com
Check out all 72 items at the sOurce.