Articles on this Page
- 11/02/14--19:06: _The Walking Dead Se...
- 11/02/14--19:15: _Nicki Minaj Posts t...
- 11/02/14--19:15: _kris jenner's got a...
- 11/02/14--19:15: _Homeland Episode 7 ...
- 11/02/14--19:42: _Jamie Dornan: 'Fift...
- 11/02/14--19:42: _Former 'Scrubs' sta...
- 11/02/14--19:43: _Yacht where Natalie...
- 11/02/14--19:43: _Brittany Maynard en...
- 11/02/14--19:44: _Jay Leno Jr. Going ...
- 11/02/14--19:45: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 11/02/14--20:18: _Revenge 4x07 "Ambus...
- 11/02/14--20:48: _The Good Wife 6x08 ...
- 11/02/14--20:49: _MTV UK claims these...
- 11/02/14--21:30: _ONTD Original: Marv...
- 11/03/14--18:53: _Daredevil Showrunne...
- 11/03/14--18:53: _Ryan Reynolds is De...
- 11/03/14--18:54: _Stevie Wonder conti...
- 11/03/14--18:54: _tiny talks eye colo...
- 11/03/14--19:08: _Rih Wants Some D fo...
- 11/03/14--19:09: _Mob Wives: New Bloo...
- 11/02/14--19:06: The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 5 Sneak Peak
- 11/02/14--19:15: Nicki Minaj Posts the Cover for 'The Pinkprint' Deluxe Album
- 11/02/14--19:15: kris jenner's got a new man
- 11/02/14--19:15: Homeland Episode 7 Promo
- 11/02/14--19:42: Jamie Dornan: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' won't have frontal nudity
- 11/02/14--19:42: Former 'Scrubs' star Donald Faison: "Morning Sickness is Bullshit"
- 11/02/14--19:43: Yacht where Natalie Wood died is haunted, up for sale
- 11/02/14--19:43: Brittany Maynard ends her own life
- 11/02/14--19:44: Jay Leno Jr. Going to Pound Town on the Ging from Shameless
- 11/02/14--20:18: Revenge 4x07 "Ambush" Promo
- 11/02/14--20:48: The Good Wife 6x08 Promo
- 11/02/14--20:49: MTV UK claims these are the 50 Sexiest Men Alive...
- 11/02/14--21:30: ONTD Original: Marvel superheroines who deserve their own movies
- 11/03/14--18:53: Daredevil Showrunner Answers Questions on Twitter
- 11/03/14--18:54: Stevie Wonder continues to build his child army
- 11/03/14--18:54: tiny talks eye color-changing surgery on GMA
- 11/03/14--19:08: Rih Wants Some D for Christmas...
- 11/03/14--19:09: Mob Wives: New Blood | Season 5 Teaser | VH1
Having a viewing party with Kim, Kanye, North, Malika, Kris, Tyga, Kylie, Corey, MJ, who else is coming?. Wild night!— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 3, 2014
“You want to appeal to as wide an audience as possible without grossing them out. You don’t want to make something gratuitous, and ugly, and graphic. There were contracts in place that said that viewers wouldn’t be seeing my, um… todger? Yeah, my todger.”
Morning sickness is "bulls--t!" Donald Faison is helping his wife CaCee Cobb during her second pregnancy: http://t.co/A32Xwd7e4d— Us Weekly (@usweekly) November 2, 2014
Is morning sickness bullshit, ONTD?
Basically, the owner said that the yacht has witness several unexplained happenings, and there must be a strange spirit lurking in it. He already had Hawaiian pruiests "cleanse" the boat.
Natalie Wood is said to have been on the boat in November 1981, when she vacationed with husband Robert Wagner and actor-friend Christopher Walken. Her body was discovered a mile away from the boat, and her death is ruled as "drowning and other unexplained factors."
read more at NY Daily News
Breaking news: Terminally ill cancer patient Brittany Maynard ended her life at age 29: http://t.co/WDZT5fenPw— Us Weekly (@usweekly) November 3, 2014
short info about her:
she's a terminally ill cancer patient who guested on Meredith Vieira's talk show and talked about her decision about the right-to-die and ending her own life. she moved to Oregon which allows by law the people with terminal illnesses to end their own lives.
The worst yet most successful daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Not Lovato was seen leaving the Chateau Marmont with the worst yet most successful member of the Shameless cast. Like her mama, 26-year-old Rumor went and robbed that cradle like a champ, taking home the 21-year-old actor, who will hopefully step up his acting game when season 5 of the greatest show on television returns to Showtime on January 11. The new couple likely went to pound town, exchanged some awkward texts, then never spoke again.
In related news, Rumor's ass was on-fucking-point.
And Cameron was either drunk as a Lohan or having a seizure of some kind.
- Saw re-release FLOPS with a $315 per-theatre-average. Take that number and divide it by the price of your theatre's evening adult tickets. My answer is 31.5
- The Maze Runner continues to slay with a small -3.5% drop. It also passes Divergent's worldwide total ($288M). Maybe FOX should make the prequel and give us release dates already?
What did you see this weekend? I went to Ouija today and surprisingly wasn't disappointed..
Song is "You and Me" by You+Me.
Lots of stuff going on tonight! Hopefully David figures out the truth next episode (cause Emily clearly doesn't trust him to tell him)
prayer circle for cary agos. also, i hope we get to see more finn now.
50. That Actor with the Huge Bulge
40. Johnny Depp
30. Pedro Pascal
20. Chace Crawford
10. Grigor Dimitrov
1. Jamie Dornan
+34 at source
do you agree, ONTD? who gets you 💦💦💦?
In light of the recent announcement of Marvel's "Captain Marvel" coming to the big screen in 2018, there's been a lot of discussion of the women in Marvel and who else deserves to have their own series. The problem is that a lot of Marvel's most well-known women are not actually owned by Marvel but by Fox or Sony. So of the characters Marvel has access to, who should they use? Of course there's the obvious choices like Black Widow or Mockingbird or Sif, all of whom have already been introduced in the MCU. However, there are quite a few women who haven't appeared yet who would be great additions to the rooster. Because if we have to have Ant-Man and a bunch of other men added nonstop, we can have more than three women in major roles.
Jennifer Walters aka SHE-HULK
Jennifer Walters is the cousin of Bruce Banner who inherits his Hulkness after he gives her a blood transfusion to save her life when she's shot by a local crime boss. Unlike Bruce, Jennifer retains her intelligence when she's Hulked out. Jennifer is a lawyer and known to help her fellow superheroes out when they'r in a bind with the law. She'd probably be the easiest character to bring in since she has a family connection to an existing character in the MCU.
Casting suggestion: Tatiana Maslany
Janet Van Dyne aka THE WASP
The size-changing insect theme superhero we deserved but not the one we got. Janet Van Dyne is a founding member of the Avengers and eventual wife of Hank Pym but apparently didn't rate enough to even appear in the Ant-Man movie and was fridged before it even began. The only way for Marvel to make up for this is to give her her own solo film where Hank Pym isn't even around.
Casting suggestion: Melissa Fumero
Jessica Drew aka SPIDER-WOMAN
An Avenger and BFF to Carol Danvers, Jessica suffered uranium poisoning and was injected with a spider serum which gave her powers long before Peter Parker was bitten. So despite her name, her connection to the Spider-verse isn't that major. Which leads to the question as to whether Marvel or Sony has the rights to her, a question that no one seems to know the answer to at the moment. We can only hope it's Marvel.
Casting suggestion: Marisa Ramierz
A former cop who lost her arm in a bombing and now has a bionic arm and decides to become a superhero and kick evil ass, typically with all-female teams of superheroes? Sounds amazing, where do I buy my ticket?
Casting suggestion: Shanola Hampton
Elektra is a lethal assassin best known for her involvement with Daredevil. Formerly a villain, she's now more of an anti-hero. She's a major character in her own right, separate from Daredevil, and is one of Marvel's most recognizable female characters.
Casting suggestion: Katrina Law
Kamala Khan: An amazing character who I definitely want to see in the MCU, but she doesn't even have ten issues out featuring her yet. I'm hoping we'll see her in the Captain Marvel movies and then further down the line she can have her own movie when there's more material to draw from for her.
Kate Bishop and America Chavez: Way more likely to see them in a Young Avengers movie, but I'd be down for a really gay team-up movie with just the two of them...
Tamara Devoux: The current Captain Universe, no one seems to know she exists...
Echo: Presumably she's going to turn up in Daredevil.
Monica Rambeau: A former Captain Marvel. Hopefully she'll at least turn up in Carol's movie.
Storm/Emma Frost/Jean Grey/Etc: They're owned by Fox but I know someone is going to comment about them anyway, so here you go.
SOURCE: Me + Google
I was going to make this longer but I lost steam and tappered off, lmfao. Add your suggestsions/casting/hopes and dreams in the comments, ONTD!
No one. RT @cameronstear: Who's going to be playing Bullseye in the Marvel Netflix Daredevil? Please reply or give me a hint Steven?— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) October 31, 2014
Can't say. Must watch. But RT @RuhailAli: Are you allowed to tell us whether or not the iconic red suit will appear on the show?— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) November 2, 2014
French Connection, Dog Day Afternoon, etc. RT @Lumetian: Using any classic films as inspiration for the new series, or just comics?— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) November 2, 2014
Would love to keep chatting, but have to get back to working on the last two Daredevil scripts. Shit's getting real for Matt Murdock!— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) November 2, 2014
This post is dedicated to the former resident Charlie Cox stan wonderwomanhero.
Rob Liefeld made an appearance at Comikazie Con over the weekend, and this is what he said about the uncoming Deadpool movie:
"Ryan is Deadpool. Look, Ryan Reynolds, he’s gone through that same career arc, the guy is ridiculously talented. He has a huge, huge passion for Deadpool. Deadpool’s not happening, because he was a giant star, they said, ‘Ryan, what do you want to do?’ And he said, ‘Deadpool.’ That’s why it happened. They would have no faith otherwise. That movie is because of his passion. He put together the team."
He also teased Cable's debut on the big screen. You can watch the whole interview below.
His children will now range in age from 0 - 39.
Rihanna gets raunchy for the December issue of Elle, posing topless and revealing she wants “a big, trimmed d*ck” for Christmas. That’s the candid answer the risqué superstar gives when asked what’s on her holiday wish list.
Also in the interview, Rihanna gives further insight into her love life. Asked what has been the “sexiest thing a man has ever said” to her, Rihanna replies, “Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!” And, interestingly, she also says that if she wasn’t a singer right now, she’d be a “wife.” And possibly one with kids, although Rihanna further admits her “worst fear” is “childbirth.”
The Q&A also features Rihanna declining to confess the craziest thing she’s ever done. “That’s still a secret,” she says, further sharing that one of the things that “people misunderstand” about her is that she’s “shy.” That’s not to say that Rihanna isn’t also confident or willing to stand her ground. Asked for her mantra, Rihanna declares, “F*ck bitches, get money!”
more at the source
same girl, same...or some v, am not picky. what do you want for x-mas, ontd?