Articles on this Page
- 04/26/17--12:50: _"The Crossing" - Al...
- 04/26/17--13:30: _Paul Verhoeven Dire...
- 04/26/17--13:43: _Director George Mil...
- 04/26/17--13:47: _‘Game of Thrones’ s...
- 04/26/17--14:11: _Katy Perry's new si...
- 04/26/17--14:13: _Selena Gomez calls ...
- 04/26/17--14:13: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 04/26/17--15:04: _Johnny Depp's Busin...
- 04/26/17--15:39: _DaddyOFive Issues A...
- 04/26/17--15:43: _Dulé Hill lands reg...
- 04/26/17--16:16: _Jesse Watters criti...
- 04/26/17--16:47: _SNL insiders think ...
- 04/26/17--16:47: _Gotham's Jessica Lu...
- 04/26/17--17:01: _7 Hollywood Hotties...
- 04/26/17--17:01: _The 20 Greatest Vil...
- 04/26/17--17:20: _ Chanel’s Artists D...
- 04/26/17--18:04: _Harry Styles says t...
- 04/26/17--18:12: _Arrow 5x20 "Underne...
- 04/26/17--18:22: _David Fincher to di...
- 04/26/17--18:43: _Survivor 34x08 - A ...
- 04/26/17--12:50: "The Crossing" - Alien: Covenant prologue with Elizabeth & David
- 04/26/17--13:30: Paul Verhoeven Directing Lesbian Nun Drama With "Elle" Star
- 04/26/17--13:43: Director George Miller teases more Mad Max films
- Oscar winning director George Miller gave an interview where he teased more Mad Max films
- Said that there were already two more scripts completed at the time of filming Fury Road
- Less interested in having them focus on Max than in exploring the Mad Max universe
- Will not say whether or not there will be more Furiosa
- Does promise that there will be more of the Doof Warrior! "I know who his mother was. I know how it was that a man who is mute and blind survived the apocalypse. I know his story very well! If we get to make another movie, the Doof Warrior will be there!"
- 04/26/17--13:47: ‘Game of Thrones’ stars to receive insane record-breaking salary
- 04/26/17--14:11: Katy Perry's new single to feature Migos
- 04/26/17--14:13: Selena Gomez calls out TSR hackers, "they are disgusting"
- 04/26/17--14:13: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 04/26/17--15:04: Johnny Depp's Business Managers Call Him a "Habitual Liar"
- 04/26/17--15:39: DaddyOFive Issues Another "Apology"
- Follow up to this post the "parents" have since employed a crisis and management and communications firm and posted this new (and only video now) to their channel.
- Basically they took this week to stand back and "jump out of character" and now they realize how they've come across and done
- "We agree that we put things on the internet that should not be there. We did things that we should not do."
- Doubles down on the whole "it was the kids idea!" They got excited by the view count, and how they could provide for the family and started doing things for the shock factor
- They are in family counselling to "get through the media stuff" and to have everybody understand what they did wrong
- Frederick County Sheriff's Office and Baltimore County Police Department were reviewing the videos but are now struggling to view the deleted ones (well...duh it's deleted...) to establish which jurisdictions they took place in.
- "We're looking into every aspect of the videos to see if there are any crimes, but the investiation depends on where the videos are shot." - Major Tim Clark of Frederick County
- 04/26/17--15:43: Dulé Hill lands regular role on Suits S7
- 04/26/17--16:16: Jesse Watters criticized for suggestive comment about Ivanka Trump
- 04/26/17--16:47: Gotham's Jessica Lucas Engaged
- 04/26/17--17:01: 7 Hollywood Hotties Eating Hotdogs
- 04/26/17--17:01: The 20 Greatest Villains In Movie History
- 04/26/17--17:20: Chanel’s Artists Dinner at the Tribeca Film Festival
- 04/26/17--18:12: Arrow 5x20 "Underneath" promo
- 04/26/17--18:22: David Fincher to direct the sequel to World War Z
- Brad Pitt will return
- Production is going to start in early 2018 for a 2019 release
- His first sequel since Alien 3
- 04/26/17--18:43: Survivor 34x08 - A Line Drawn In Concrete
I rather have a 2hr film of just these two.
King Paul Coming Through for Lesbians
The movie will focus on the life of Benedetta Carlini, a Catholic mystic and a Lesbian nun.
How do the ONTD lesbians reconcile their thirst for pussy with their religious beliefs?
‘Game of Thrones’ stars to receive insane record-breaking salary https://t.co/zJpp5uLf7A— Malay Mail Online (@themmailonline) April 26, 2017
Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) are to pocket $2.6 million per episode for seasons 7 and 8 (aka 13 episodes) of the hit TV series.
This makes them the highest paid TV stars in history.
GUYS I USED SHAZAM FOR BON APPÉTIT pic.twitter.com/Li0ni84Pai— Ann 👁 (@katyscall) April 26, 2017
Migos is an interesting feature choice for a "woke" activist pop star who just recently received a Human Rights Campaign award for her "LGBT advocacy." Migos recently shared their opinion on iLoveMakonnen coming out as gay by saying, "That's wack, bro." The group has since given a half-ass apology.
YIKES @ that single cover
Source: 1 + 2
TSR, which stands for The Story Rares, is a private Instagram account that is responsible for leaking private photos of Selena Gomez and her friends and family, as well as leaking confidential information on her career doings, all without permission.
Selena commented about TSR. pic.twitter.com/mEzQbsEWQs— Selena Gomez News (@MyLifeIsSelG) April 26, 2017
Transcript: Love you guys [hearts] also will you let TSR know they are the epitome of invasiveness and disrespect. They are disgusting.
Yesterday (April 25), a fan reposted a cropped version of Selena Gomez' own Instagram photo that debuted a new chopped hair style. Selena Gomez personally commented on the photo, letting her fans know she loves them while throwing in her disgust over TSR. Until her comment, many fans thought TSR was a special link that connected them to her team, giving them exclusive details and teasers for intimate yet promotional purposes.
I'm so ready for what's to come.
The photo's comments currently consists of fans replying to @selenagomez with love, or fans fighting over whether or not TSR's intentions have been cruel. TSR has posted information regarding Mandy Teefey (Selena Gomez' mother) being a horrible manager who wasn't there for Selena Gomez while she was in rehab, which some fans take as an attack on Selena, while others interpret it as feeling protective over Selena.
Either way, Selena Gomez herself is not happy with the account, and has brought awareness of its illegitimacy to fans whom thought otherwise.
Sources: 1, 2
The Management Group has issued a statement calling their former client Johnny Depp "a habitual liar who denies responsibility for his own outrageous conduct” and “has himself to blame for his financial woes.”
Depp is suing The Management Group for more than $25 million dollars, alleging they mismanaged his money. They are countersuing, claiming that even after they warned him repeatedly to curb his spending, he continue to spend lavishly.
They say he spent more than $75 million to buy and maintain 14 homes, including a French chateau and a chain of islands in the Bahamas, and also bought a 150-foot yacht, flew on private jets and collected fine art and Hollywood memorabilia which requires 12 storage facilities to house. They also allege he spent up to $30,000 a month on wine.
Depp commented on the lawsuits in a story published in today's Wall Street Journal, asking "Why didn't they drop me as a client if I was so out of control?" and insisting that TMG's mismanagement and fraud caused him to lose "tens of millions of dollars" over a decade. “It’s my money....If I want to buy 15,000 cotton balls a day, it’s my thing.”
TMG spokesman David Shane responded by saying Depp was “involved in every significant business decision during the 17 years TMG represented him...Depp now admits to his extravagant spending but blames TMG for not dropping him as a client.”
No word on who/what he is playing, maybe another crooked government official for Harvey and Mike to use their wicked ways for the real common good or maybe as a corporate lawyer like Harvey/Mike who are magically the best at every aspect of law and wear $7,000 suits every day.
Hopefully this next season will be better than the flop of this season. I'm so over "The Donna" device/plot device.
Fox News host criticized for suggestive comment about Ivanka Trump https://t.co/bza2h3gtA3— People Magazine (@people) April 26, 2017
Dickhead Fox News correspondent Jesse Watters is in Hot Water after making a lewd suggestive comment about first daughter Complicit. Watters said she like the way she spoke into the mic. Twitter went in on waters not only for the statement but his disgusting ass smirk after making that comment. Watters later tried to save face saying Complicit's voice was like smooth jazz. This isn't the first time Watters had to apology for being a dickhead, Last year, the “Watters World” personality was blasted by groups and politicians, including New York mayor Bill de Blasio, who claimed a man-on-the-street video package set in Chinatown was “thoughtless” and “rife with racist stereotypes.”
So it's fair to assume that every time Jesse Watters, a REPORTER, has pointed a mic at a woman, he's imagined her sucking a cock. https://t.co/AHZKscR2iO— OhNoSheTwitnt (@OhNoSheTwitnt) April 26, 2017
- Kenan Thompson definitely has name recognition thanks to his decades of work on television, but he's not nearly as famous as some of the people to come through SNL, and his fame has never taken off to movies or his own TV show
- That said, he's about to accomplish something no one else at SNL has: becoming the single longest running cast member at 15 seasons.
- He's impersonated 100+ people during his time on the show, more than any other cast member in the show’s history
- Speaking with multiple people behind the scenes, Thompson is cited as someone who makes SNL better all around. Writers can rely on his timing to make people laugh, fellow cast mates can rely on him to set up their bigger moments, and the crew can rely on him to be kind of an on-stage manager by controlling the tempo of the sketches and the people around him.
- Most other cast members came from established adult improv groups like UCB or Second City, so his child-star roots from All That and Kenan & Kel left him feeling very insecure during his early years at SNL.
- He memorizes his parts and can recite them calmly and perfectly, so writers are never worried about him.
- Because in the early years he didn't have large roles yet in the cast, he tried to make himself useful everywhere behind the scenes and has built a reputation for being an extremely kind person that the other cast members can just talk with.
- Because of his years of on stage and live experience, he also would never get nervous, and often would help other actors by making them laugh before going on stage to calm them down.
- Many cast members, including Bill Hader, cited that Thompson's performances and set ups had a way of making their characters seem funnier.
- While many other cast members have to rely on political sketches or specific impersonations to make their name, Thompson is the key to the downtime seasons and is able to carry random characters and still be funny.
- The funny faces that Thompson makes as reactions have also become so utilized and loved that sometimes writers will just write in "KENAN REACTS" because it will always be funny.
Jessica Lucas announced her engagement to Alex Jermasek.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!!
17. ANTON CHIGURH – NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
About: Anton Chigurh is an emotionless, compassionless killing machine. His inability to comprehend human life is matched only by his ability to take it, as he does with ruthless abandon throughout the running of No Country For Old Men. Hired to track down drug money by a group of Americans, he quickly kills those who hired him and begins to search for the money on his own. He carries a cattlegun, which fires a cylinder from a hose which is connected to a tank of compressed air to destroy cylinder locks and dispatch a host of victims. He also carries a silenced assault shotgun. It is said that Anton Chigurh is now one of the most iconic villains of all time.
12. ALEX DELARGE – A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
About: Alex is the narrator, protagonist and antihero in the novel A Clockwork Orange. He is portrayed as a sociopath who robs, rapes, and assaults innocent people for his own amusement. Intellectually, he knows that such behaviour is morally wrong, saying that "you can't have a society with everybody behaving in my manner of the night". He nevertheless professes to be puzzled by the motivations of those who wish to reform him and others like him, saying that he would never interfere with their desire to be good; he simply "goes to the other shop".
10. ANNIE WILKES – MISERY
About: Annie Wilkes was a former nurse living at an isolated farmhouse in Colorado. She rescued her favorite author, Paul Sheldon from a car wreck. Realizing Sheldon had 'killed' her favorite literary character, Misery Chastain, in a recent novel and his yet-to-be-published novel would lead his career in a new direction. She destroyed his new manuscript, held him captive, and demanded he resurrect Misery in a new book, written just for her.
She uses her medical skills to control Sheldon, if not her temper which, on one occasion, led her to 'hobble' Sheldon. He finally managed to escape, killing her in the process.
Wilkes is one of Stephen King's most recognizable characters.
5. AMON GOETH – SCHINDLER’S LIST
About: Played by Ralph Fiennes, Amon Goeth was an Austrian SS-Hauptsturmführer (captain) and the commandant of the Kraków-Paszów concentration camp in Paszów in German-occupied Poland for most of the camp's existence during World War II.
2. DARTH VADER – STAR WARS
About: Once a heroic Jedi Knight, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force, became a Sith Lord, and led the Empire’s eradication of the Jedi Order. He remained in service of the Emperor -- the evil Darth Sidious -- for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance. But there was still good in him…
who's your favorite movie villain??
Q: "(If you don’t comment on politics) then why are you militant about male-female equality and gay rights, that’s political too, no?" pic.twitter.com/3ov9owqhiu— Harry Styles Updates (@TheHarrySource) April 26, 2017
Harry continued, “Anything that brings people together is better than something that brings them apart.”
When asked about whether the album was really about a woman like he said in Rolling Stone ('"She's a huge part of the album," says Styles. "Sometimes you want to tip the hat, and sometimes you just want to give them the whole cap ... and hope they know it's just for them."') he backtracked, saying "The album is more about me than it is about anyone else. I put a lot of work in it, so I don’t feel like it revolves around a woman.”
source 1234full interview
gender norm breaking king!
OLIVER AND FELICITY ARE TRAPPED — Things get intense when Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) are trapped in the bunker together. Meanwhile, Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Andreson) and Diggle (David Ramsey) deal with their marital issues. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz (#520). Original airdate 5/3/2017.
source / source