Articles on this Page
- 03/05/17--08:15: _Han Solo Wants Wire...
- 03/05/17--08:15: _Karan Johar has bec...
- 03/05/17--09:27: _ANTM contestent Bel...
- 03/05/17--09:47: _Don Cheadle accuses...
- 03/05/17--10:01: _The Expanse 2X07 pi...
- 03/05/17--10:21: _Shawn Ashmore expec...
- 03/05/17--11:45: _Adele is married!
- 03/05/17--12:10: _Emma Watson address...
- 03/05/17--13:40: _Lupita Nyong'o cele...
- 03/05/17--14:32: _Nicki Minaj at Pari...
- 03/05/17--14:45: _Kenneth Lonergan de...
- 03/05/17--15:00: _Luke Evans on Playi...
- 03/05/17--15:10: _JoJo talks about Fi...
- 03/05/17--15:20: _Male Model Drama: R...
- 03/05/17--15:51: _19 Famous Songs You...
- 03/05/17--16:13: _Troian Bellisario d...
- 03/05/17--16:48: _Netflix is reviving...
- 03/05/17--17:04: _The Walking Dead 7x...
- 03/05/17--17:35: _Variety Goes Behind...
- 03/05/17--17:58: _Shannen Doherty mak...
- 03/05/17--08:15: Han Solo Wants Wire Star Michael K. Williams in Key Role
- 03/05/17--08:15: Karan Johar has become a father to twins- Yash and Roohi.
- 03/05/17--10:01: The Expanse 2X07 pics and sneak peek, plus roundup
- 03/05/17--10:21: Shawn Ashmore expecting first child
- 03/05/17--11:45: Adele is married!
- 03/05/17--12:10: Emma Watson addresses Vanity Fair photo controversy
- 03/05/17--13:40: Lupita Nyong'o celebrated her birthday
- 03/05/17--14:32: Nicki Minaj at Paris Fashion Week
- 03/05/17--15:00: Luke Evans on Playing Gaston in Beauty and the Beast
- 03/05/17--15:51: 19 Famous Songs You Didn’t Realise Are Actually Covers
- 03/05/17--16:48: Netflix is reviving 'Gilmore Girls' ....again.
- 03/05/17--17:04: The Walking Dead 7x12 sneak peek + VIEWING POST
- 03/05/17--17:35: Variety Goes Behind the Scenes of Feud + Viewing Post!
- 03/05/17--17:58: Shannen Doherty makes her first debut since finishing chemo!
Variety reports that actor Michael K. Williams is in final talks for a key role in the upcoming Han Solo spinoff. The exact nature of his role has yet to be revealed.
The babies were born via a surrogate on 7th February, 2017 in Mumbai. Yash is named after Karan's late father, the producer and director Yash Johar, and Roohi is an anagram of Hiroo, Karan's mother. For more on Karan's background see this. Earlier, another celebrity, actor Tushar Kapoor (Ekta Kapoor's brother who keeps appearing in those sex comedies) also became a single father through surrogacy.
Reactions from Bollywood:
Congratulations @karanjohar so happy for you. May Yash and Roohi always have a beautiful healthy life. Much love always❤️— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) March 5, 2017
Finally I can say I have a younger brother AND sister!!!!!! So so so happy❤️❤️❤️ soo much love to give uff bursting with joy!!!!! https://t.co/HCMkoR5JWL— Alia Bhatt (@aliaa08) March 5, 2017
So happy you took this decision karan ! It's a full house now You will be an amazing father, love to your new big family ! 😊 https://t.co/Du52UsjMcT— Sidharth Malhotra (@S1dharthM) March 5, 2017
Karan your the best human being I know and Im sure you will make the best dad.Can't wait to meet these lil munchkins https://t.co/iDl4XswvRG— Varun Badri Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) March 5, 2017
LOL @ Alia! Maybe she nursed hopes that he'd adopt her? I'm not a big fan of surrogacy but congrats to Karan. He has wanted this for a long time and I'm sure he will be a good parent. This is pretty huge for a celeb who is semi-out to become a parent...
You might remember Bello Sanchez from the last Tyra hosted cycle of America's Next Top Model. If you don't I can't say that I blame you, the show was on its last breath at that point (as we all know Tyra then quit and the show was moved to VH1 where it was given ~Rita~ as a new host) but for a bit of a refresher he was a contestant in the final boys vs girls cycle who didn't really stand out in either direction and his biggest claim to fame was pretending that his eye color was natural.
Sanchez is now back in the news after posting the above video where he states that he was raped in a bathroom stall at Le Rogue nightclub back on January 30th. He claims that the police basically shrugged off the attack and did nothing to investigate it.
"Paris is so easy to find someone," he said. "All the buildings are the same color. There's not really a lot of places you can hide at."
He continued by saying the police never questioned the security guards. They also did not perform a rape kit on him until 72 hours after the fact and only after intervention from an advocacy group.
"I do think that if I was a little blonde white girl in Paris saying that that happened to me, I think things would have been different yeah," he continued. "I think that would have completely been different. I think my skin tone, my gender, my sexuality, how I look, I think all those things have something to do with why I was not given the proper respect."
Source 1 and 2
Hated him since he asked my friend's father at a Doral pro-am if he'd ever "f*cked a nigger..." Did it for me ... https://t.co/ypCNEPldH5— Don Cheadle (@DonCheadle) March 4, 2017
- Don Cheadle's hate for FAUXTUS is well documented. In a series of tweets last night, he revealed some pretty disgusting things FAUXTUS has said before he took office.
- Don isn't revealing the name of the man who had this encounter with FAUXTUS as his daughter is a celebrity. He didn't mention any of this while FAUXTUS was campaigning because he didn't think it would make a difference. Don then goes on to say that many know that this is his true nature. This story coming out would've changed little.
- This incident took place in Doral, FL during a mixed professional and amateur golf contest.
He wasn't the president then. Just a racist, misogynistic, draft dodging, "birther" conspiracist, pussy grabbing, bankruptcy machine... https://t.co/Lgz0EoOyvu— Don Cheadle (@DonCheadle) March 5, 2017
Promotional pictures in the link in the tweet. Synopsis at the source: 'Preparations for Earth/Mars peace conference tightens the tension on Erringwright.'
More goodies behind a cut.
Inside the Expanse 2X06:
* Dominique stopped reading the book at this point, because she wanted to still be surprised by the story. Everything Naomi preached to and tried to stop the men around her from turning into, she's almost doing it herself. It was a cool and human flaw- making a decision in an almost dictator-like way. She doesn't believe you can get rid of all the proto-molecule and if you can't get rid of it, then everyone should have it, it's the only way to ensure that everybody is on an equal playing field. Bad things happen when one side feels much stronger than the other, that's her argument. She becomes so angry with the injustice against Belters, it puts her in an almost terrorist mindset- maybe violence is the way.
* Solomon Epstein story was in the short story 'Drive'. He invents a new engine that would allow humans to move across the solar system, then you cut to Bobbie and Ganymede's monster- a new technology comes along and we don't know where it takes us, what it means for the future. It gives you Martian history, the story of technology and the unintended consequences of it, which resonates with Bobbie's story on Ganymede.
Syfy Wire's Cher Martinetti sits down with Thomas Jane to discuss Joe Miller and 2X05.
Highlights from the podcast:
* Thomas thought about who Miller is, how he grew up. Always saw Miller as an orphan, figured his parents were killed on the job, grew up in some institution, that he and Semi grew up as street kids in a mining community and did whatever it took to survive. You don't have a luxury of choosing sides when your first goal is to survive.
Thomas apparently lived on the street as a teenager, never made a conscious connection to the backstory he developed for Miller.
* Miller went from only caring about his own survival, was never ambitious or cared about personal gain. In the end realized he was only out for himself, but Julie sacrificing all she had in order to help the Belt, he starts to ask why would she do that and give up everything she has. Chasing her down, it resonated with Miller and he changed course and found something worth fighting for. He ends up sacrificing himself in the name of equality, human dignity.
* All the best science fiction creates a safe mirror to project our fears about what's going on in our lives today and project it to the future. We can look at ourselves in a way that's not as threatening as the news. It can contribute to the conversation of who we are as a species and where we want to go, which is even more relevant today and will continue to become more pertinent until we can't ignore it anymore. Sci-Fi can also be mind expanding and can come up with some novel solutions. Our society is all about resources and power, but we need to start questioning that, the foundation our society is built on and where we're heading. Progress is not technical innovation, technical innovation without humanity behind it, guiding it, will only lead to disaster.
* He's never seen the show, he'll see some scenes or pieces when he does looping, he doesn't like watching his projects because he was there, he was part of the creative process. You need to find things that keep inspiring you. The Expanse is an underdog show, not on a big network, but there's good talent and scripts to work with, which is were Thomas likes to be- high quality but under the radar of commercial sponsors. Brought his cat alone to Canada for 'Predator' filming, because she was depressed and mad at him when he'd leave her at home to go film.
Syfy Wire's Cher Martinetti and Adam Swiderski join producers/universe creators Ty Franck and Daniel Abraham and discuss 2X06 (featuring special guest star Andrew Rotilio, who plays Diogo)
Highlights from the podcast:
* Naren Shankar, who wrote episode 6, from the beginning of the season wanted to include the Solomon Epstein story this season. As they were breaking the season, he wanted to include it in his episode (no one will argue with the showrunner). They'll never go into the science of the Epstein Drive, it's based on a theory in an article and if it's ever disproven, they don't want their story to be dated.
* Diogo looks up to Miller- he accomplished everything Diogo wishes he could be one day, while Miller maybe saw a younger him going down the wrong path. There were plans from the beginning to use Diogo to show a young Belter become radicalized, thankfully Andrew was great in the role, so they kept looking for opportunities to write more for his character. They talk about filming the space walk scene and hanging Andrew upside down, he discovered he was claustrophobic during filming it and had trouble breathing, but didn't tell anyone till the filming was done. Diogo believes in the cause, but he's also easily swayed. He'll find new mentors that will guide him, but not all his decisions will be the best.
* We're going to see the relationships on the Roci develop and shift. Dominique's version of Naomi is different than in the book- a lot more proactive and identifying more with the Belters as a people and as a political group.
* In the books, you start with Ganymede and it's very clear what happened. Naren wanted to deal with Bobbie's PTSD from the event and have her second guess herself, so they didn't want to show the audience exactly what happened, so we can gradually reveal what did happen. Questioning her about what happened will be the center piece in the Martian-Earth investigation about the incident. Frankie's acting is amazing next episode.
SOURCES: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
Ratings steady at 0.2, it actually ticked up a bit, hope it keeps on climbing. The Expanse airs at 10/9C at the SyFy channel.
Shawn Ashmore (Animorphs, X-Men, The Following, Conviction) took to Instagram today to share the following picture of his wife Dana Ashmore. The couple have been married since 2012. This will be their first child.
So happy for them! Shawn is also uncle to Esmé, 9 months.
The British singer had people speculating when she referred to partner Simon Konecki as her "husband" during her Grammy speech.
She confirmed the news during a concert in Australia:
"I was trying to remember how it was I felt at the beginning of the relationship that inspired that record because as bad as a break up can be, as bitter and horrible and messy as it can be, that feeling when you first fall for someone is the best feeling on earth, and I am addicted to that feeling.
Obviously I can’t go through with those feelings because I’m married now. I’ve found my next person”
Konecki and Adele reportedly met and began dating in mid to late 2011. She announced she was pregnant with their child in June 2012 and gave birth to son Angelo in October 2012.
"Feminism is about giving women choice... not a stick with which to beat other women with... I don't know what my tits have to do with it. It's very confusing."
Source 1, 2, 3 and 4
Whenever I see the one boob out look I can only think of Lil' Kim.
A student called Conner Aberle wrote an op-ed after Lonergan thanked Affleck in his winning speech for best original screenplay, for being complicit in the perpetration of sexual violence. Lonergan responded to Aberle's op ed saying that Aberle and The Argus (the name of the student newspaper) are complicit in slandering Casey Affleck. He calls the piece "such a tangle of illogic, misinformation and flat-out slander that only the author’s presumed youth can possibly excuse his deeply offensive display of ignorance, and warped PC-fueled sense of indignation". He reasserts that Casey Affleck is not guilty of the crime he was accused of. Lonergan goes on to claim that the sexual assault claim was merely mentioned in a civil lawsuit for breach of contract and that ultimately nothing was proved or disproved.
"Anyone can sue anyone for anything in this country; the unsubstantiated details go in the public record and stay there. Somebody as interested in actual as opposed to merely vocalized social justice as Mr Aberle presumably is, should unwind his tangled, immoral chain of reasoning and start over at the fundamental precept that an allegation is not an indictment" said Lonergan.
Ultimately Lonergan said that the piece was an example of the abuse of morals and reason that "those of us on the Left" like to imagine only exists on the Right.
ONTD, I have no idea about Casey's case.That is why I have not provided any links disproving Lonergan's claims. Does anyone have receipts disputing his narrative of Casey's innocence?
-He also describes his audition
"My advice is to always stay in the spirit of gratitude [...] and that you just want to keep that perspective in check whenever you feel a little too excited about yourself"
they start talking about 5H dynamic at 1:12
not the first time someone from their entourage talks about someone ruining the dynamic and having an ego problem
In this Instagram post, barely-known model Richeli Murari made reference to managers and agents requesting that he lose weight to get more jobs, which he refuses to do. When a commenter brings up David Gandy, Miss Richeli goes off, writing "David Gand[y] suck a lot of dicks to get where he is now. I am not bisexual or gay... and I know a lot of top top models. They are 99% go through it. Bc who owns all this business are gay... sorry my French just being realistic." He had more to say, but the comment has since been deleted, so this was all I could get from it. See the receipts below.
“My Prerogative” – Britney Spears
Original: Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
It’s Oh So Quiet” – Björk
Original: Betty Hutton - It's Oh So Quiet
“I’m a Believer” – Smash Mouth
Original: I'm a Believer - The Monkees
“Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” – Cyndi Lauper
Original: Robert Hazard - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
“Landslide” – The Dixie Chicks
Original: Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
what's your favorite music cover??
The African American star of Pretty Little Liars posted this tweet then apparently blocked a fan (she denied it) when they pointed out that Lena admitted to molesting her sister.
@reginalison post lies about anyone on my feed without any evidence, purely to be spiteful, I will block you. That's a serious accusation.— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 3, 2017
@sapphicstan I didn't block anyone but I do think that taking an element of a story out of context is dangerous— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
@ramisdelevgne okay. Thank you for calling me that. I have not read that essay and will make sure to do so immediately.— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
@ramisdelevgne your point would have been taken much more easily without profanity.— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
She also apologized to people who felt triggered by he story&I do believe that she is an advocate on every level for victims of sexual abuse— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
@dyslexeic it is NEVER okay. But I DID NOT experience this story from either side so it is not for me to say.— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
Wow guys. I have to get off b/c I'm going into something but clearly I was unaware of this story until just now. I have apologized— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
To the person who told me they felt I was uninformed and I looked to read the passage that made them say what they said.— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
@wnslets and that is what I am trying to do— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
@simmonsquake please show me where she admitted that. I am reading all I can right now— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
Again. I feel I apolgize for being totally unaware of this. I am sorry for anyone I offended by speaking or before educating myself fully.— Troian (@SleepintheGardn) March 5, 2017
- Netflix wants a 9th season of 'Gilmore Girls'.
- They're still in preliminary talks.
- No idea how many episodes. If it'll be a regular season or something more like 'A year in the life'
Feud premieres tonight at 10:00 ET/PT
-On chronicling her journey through breast cancer "I just thought, I was doing something that was beneficial, maybe to myself and others, and maybe through that journey we could all learn something, I learned a lot from my fans who follow me and my cancer family who post and tell me about their journey"