Articles on this Page
- 03/04/17--09:01: _FO&O's 'Gotta Thing...
- 03/04/17--09:12: _"Deadpool 2" teaser...
- 03/04/17--09:12: _Casual: Chace Crawf...
- 03/04/17--09:17: _Emerald City showru...
- 03/04/17--09:20: _"Logan" Slashes Fri...
- 03/04/17--09:35: _Jessica Chastain, I...
- 03/04/17--11:00: _Si Tu Novio Te Deja...
- 03/04/17--11:48: _People are raving a...
- 03/04/17--12:08: _More details about ...
- 03/04/17--13:23: _Halsey gets into an...
- 03/04/17--14:13: _Josh Groban - Everm...
- 03/04/17--15:42: _Netflix renews One ...
- 03/04/17--16:06: _Stassi from Vanderp...
- 03/04/17--17:05: _Oscar Winning Actre...
- 03/04/17--17:39: _Bruce Springsteen c...
- 03/04/17--20:02: _SNL is back with Oc...
- 03/04/17--20:44: _The Detour Promo Cl...
- 03/04/17--20:48: _John Candy's childr...
- 03/05/17--05:42: _Ed Sheeran breaks S...
- 03/05/17--07:58: _Rod Stewart Mocks I...
- 03/04/17--09:01: FO&O's 'Gotta Thing About You' was originally a One Direction single
- 03/04/17--09:12: "Deadpool 2" teaser finally available online!
- 03/04/17--09:12: Casual: Chace Crawford To Recur in Season 3 Of Hulu Comedy Series
- 03/04/17--09:17: Emerald City showrunners thanks you for watching
- 03/04/17--09:20: "Logan" Slashes Friday Box Office With $33 Million
- 03/04/17--11:00: Si Tu Novio Te Deja Sola - J Balvin
- 03/04/17--11:48: People are raving about the podcast "Missing Richard Simmons"
- 03/04/17--12:08: More details about Louis Tomlinson's arrest
- 03/04/17--13:23: Halsey gets into another twitter fight
- 03/04/17--14:13: Josh Groban - Evermore (From "Beauty and the Beast"/Audio Only)
- 03/04/17--15:42: Netflix renews One Day At A Time!
- 03/04/17--16:06: Stassi from Vanderpump Rules is Tired of Talking about Race
- 03/04/17--17:39: Bruce Springsteen continues to show why he's The Boss
- 03/04/17--20:02: SNL is back with Octavia Spencer!
- 03/04/17--20:44: The Detour Promo Clips. New Episode this Tuesday on TBS
- 03/05/17--05:42: Ed Sheeran breaks Spotify record in just one day
- 03/05/17--07:58: Rod Stewart Mocks ISIS Beheading in Desert
You wrote your song with South African record producer and songwriter Robert John “Mutt” Lange, who has worked with the likes of Lady Gaga, Muse and Shania Twain. Did you meet him and did he know what Melodifestivalen was beforehand?
Oscar: We didn’t write it with him. He wrote it with our producer Tony Nilsson and first it was a single for One Direction. Then he decided to give it to us. We were super happy about that. We haven’t met him yet unfortunately. We have mail contact and communicate that way.
Felix: He’s living in Bahamas. He’s neighbours with Mick Jagger. We are looking forward to meeting him sometime. Maybe go to his house in Bahamas, that would be fun.
Omar: And yes: He knew about Melodifestivalen.
SOURCES: TheFoooMusicVEVO + wiwibloggs
And for the people keeping up with Melodifestivalen, they will be changing their staging tonight.
Ryan Reynolds posted the full teaser for Deadpool 2 that's been playing before Logan.
- Crawford will play Byron, a student in Valerie’s (Michaela Watkins) elective storytelling class.
- A fews weeks ago, it was announced that Jamie Chung is also set to play Valerie's landlord.
- Season 3 will premiere on May 23.
-Thanks everyone for watching the series as it aired its season (probable series) finale last night
-They wrote the entire show before they even cast anyone or went into production
-Changed things to suit the actors as they were casting and their budget restraints
-Had one director for all 10 episodes
-Tried to limit the use of CGI in favor of actual locations
-Hopes that NBC picks the show up for another 10 episode limited run
Overall it was an ok show. Production value was great.
Discussion post? The movie was sf good
Chastain is a long time fan of Huppert and starred with her in the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby, where Huppert played her character's mother. Ramirez and Chastain know each other from Zero Dark Thirty.
Unrelated bonus pic of Barry Jenkins stanning for Huppert:
Because it's always a proper time to salute the queen
Has Oscar season taught you to stan for this petite French acting goddess, ONTD?
this is basura. please bring me back bops like 6am.
There are three episodes out so far.
source + source
have you been listening? do you think it will come to a conclusion?
One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson was arrested over an alleged physical altercation at LAX.https://t.co/ipSxFChlmA— NBC Los Angeles (@NBCLA) March 4, 2017
- According to LAX police officer Alicia Hernandez: "Upon arrival, a police investigation revealed that suspect Tomlinson, of England, traveling with a female companion, was involved in a physical altercation with a photographer. Witnesses stated that Tomlinson pulled the photographer to the floor by his legs, causing the victim to fall backwards and strike his back and head on the floor."
- A female witness started to video record Tomlinson's companion as she attempted to leave. A fight then broke out between the singer's companion and the female witness. Tomlinson allegedly tried to take the woman's cell phone by grabbing her wrist, causing her to fall to the floor. During the altercation, the woman was struck in the eye, Hernandez said.
- The photographer was then transported to a local hospital for treatment. The female witness was treated on scene and released.
- Tomlinson's lawyer, Martin Singer, told the press the altercation was provoked.
Christine Sydelko deleted the first tweet, then tweeted this. Halsey's (now deleted) response to the tweets. pic.twitter.com/MkuS194inA— HALSEY UPDATES (@halsey17news) March 4, 2017
Recently, Halsey had a listening party for some of her fans. A bunch of media outlets wrote stories about it including MTV:
Christine Sydelko, who apparently is some sort of random internet comedian/personality, made fun of the MTV tweet and Halsey by first tweeting "this is THE WORST" and then:
this is the most halsey thing Halsey has ever done she has out halseyed herself https://t.co/6bd0piL8b7— renchisti (@csydelko) March 4, 2017
This set Halsey off:
Halsey deleted tweets pic.twitter.com/w1kzGgD4lz— HALSEY UPDATES (@dailyfrangipane) March 4, 2017
Edit: Apparently there's a bit more background here and Christine made a parody of Halsey's song with the Chainsmokers with her friend recently:
do u think halsey thinks bing bong was a diss track— elijah daniel (@elijahdaniel) March 4, 2017
The New York times praised Emma Watson and the whole film, and on rotten tomatoes it is currently at 74% still
Netflix has picked up One Day At A Time for season two, also consisting of thirteen episodes.
Stassi has a podcast called Straight up with Stassi and in the last episode she had some racist opinions regarding the people using the Oscars to discuss race. She and her guest, Stephen from Bravo's "Summer House" were discussing the the La La Land Best Picture snafu. Here's what she says:
" I'm gonna offend a lot of people right now, but I'm gonna do it in a way that I hope people don't get offended. Um...I'm like, really sick of everyone making everything about race. Like, I'm kind of over it, and I'm the one person who's not allowed to say that because I'm a white, privileged, blonde 28 year old, so I get that, I know, but I have a podcast and its an outlet to say what I think and if you don't like what I have to say you don't have to listen to it, turn it off, unfollow me, whatever. But like, everyone giving their impassioned speeches about race and all of that stuff, I'm like, 'Why is always just about African Americans?' Why aren't the Asians being like (obnoxious voice), 'We're not represented?' Why aren't I dunno, like, Native Americans and Latinos saying (obnoxious voice), 'We're not represented?' Why is it always just that and whenever they get upset then everybody has to go above and beyond to then make them happy? I hate saying "them" because not everyone's the same.I mean the ones that are like, out there bitching about things."
She and Stephen then reference Oscars So White and how "it's not about race, it's about acting abilities." Stephen says people will always find something to complain about and how unoriginal it is to discuss politics at awards shows.
None of this is super surprising as Stassi has tweeted more than once about how hot Ivanka is and is rumored to have not voted in the last election.
-Also stars Hayden Panettiere
Will you be or are you watching?
While recently on tour in Australia, Bruce gave this young fan in Brisbane the experiene of a lifetime.
On March 4, 1994 John Candy died of a heart attack while filming a movie in Mexico. He was only 43. Today his children Chris and Jennifer remembered him by posting old photos on Twitter.
23 years ago today and he is still on my mind. All the love to my father! pic.twitter.com/dbjZL1r8nA— Chris Candy (@ChrisCandy4u) March 4, 2017
Source: 1,2, 3
I remember this being the first celebrity death that really shook me up. Camp Candy was my shit. What were your favorite John Candy roles?
His new album now holds the record for most streams in one day with 56.73 million, almost double the previous record set by the Weeknd's Starboy with 29 million. His back catalogue also beat the Weeknd with 68.7 million streams (The Weeknd's 40.3 M). Ed also broke his own record when Shape of You was streamed 10.2 million times in one day.
Rod Stewart Mocks ISIS Beheading in Desert (VIDEO) https://t.co/jgVSoiEuN6— TMZ (@TMZ) March 5, 2017
Rod was with his wife and friends outside Abu Dhabi. His wife, Penny, posted a video of Rod pretending to behead a friend. Penny deleted it after some uproar and Rod said sorry to those offended but they were acting out Game of Thrones.