Articles on this Page
- 05/05/16--12:21: _Final "Civil War" T...
- 05/05/16--12:48: _On Hollywood's whit...
- 05/05/16--12:53: _Fifth Harmony drops...
- 05/05/16--13:28: _Ryan Murphy Antholo...
- 05/05/16--13:28: _Youtuber Vlogger is...
- 05/05/16--13:58: _James Blake drops n...
- 05/05/16--13:59: _Best Dressed Man at...
- 05/05/16--14:07: _House of Chanel Deb...
- 05/05/16--14:07: _PRI: K-pop’s gross ...
- 05/05/16--14:07: _Drake sold 1.2 Mill...
- 05/05/16--14:59: _SKRILLEX WHEW? f(x)...
- 05/05/16--15:09: _Colton Haynes opens...
- 05/05/16--16:52: _'Dear White People'...
- 05/05/16--16:54: _Kesha tweets about ...
- 05/06/16--09:50: _Grey's Anatomy 12x2...
- 05/06/16--09:50: _QUEEN of Pop Releas...
- 05/06/16--09:50: _Mila Kunis & Kriste...
- 05/06/16--09:50: _Maxwell Performs “L...
- 05/06/16--09:51: _Fifth Harmony To Pe...
- 05/06/16--09:51: _Captain America Civ...
- 05/05/16--12:21: Final "Civil War" TV spot!
- 05/05/16--13:28: Ryan Murphy Anthology Series "Feud" Ordered at FX
- 05/05/16--13:58: James Blake drops new single, full album coming in a couple hours
- 05/05/16--14:07: House of Chanel Debuts New Collection in Havana, Cuba.
- 05/05/16--14:07: PRI: K-pop’s gross double standard for women
- 05/05/16--14:07: Drake sold 1.2 Million and bees are buzzing.
- 05/05/16--14:59: SKRILLEX WHEW? f(x)'s Luna and Amber drops EDM bop 'WAVE'!
- 05/05/16--15:09: Colton Haynes opens up about his anxiety and sexuality
- 05/05/16--16:52: 'Dear White People' Series Coming to Netflix
- 05/05/16--16:54: Kesha tweets about getting an old demo sold to a kpop idol
- 05/06/16--09:50: Grey's Anatomy 12x23 Promo
- 05/06/16--09:50: QUEEN of Pop Releases INTO YOU and SNATCHES Yalls Party City Wigs
- 05/06/16--09:50: Mila Kunis & Kristen Bell talk about their husbands
- 05/06/16--09:51: Fifth Harmony To Perform At The BBMAs + MMVA Performance
Written by Ken Burns.
I'm going to see it in three hours (omg) so fuck your spoilers tbh!!
Raw anger/hurt from Asian-Americans over Hollywood whitewashing, stereotyping & erasure of Asians in cInema.— Scott Derrickson (@scottderrickson) May 4, 2016
I am listening and learning.
Korean indie director Wonsuk Chin says:
@wonsuk🙏thank you my brother— Scott Derrickson (@scottderrickson) May 4, 2016
Derrickson displays his Woke Bae™ credentials:
'Social justice warrior' should never be used as a pejorative.— Scott Derrickson (@scottderrickson) April 28, 2016
Woke Bae™ with the motivational poster deepness:
If your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. pic.twitter.com/QvvUa3RrOq— Scott Derrickson (@scottderrickson) May 4, 2016
What do you guys think? How should Derrickson/Marvel fix the Doctor Strange whitewashing?
Source, source, source, source
Their 4th platinum certified song.
One of the only 4 songs released in 2016 to go platinum.
source 1, 2
First Season will Star Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford and Susan Sarandon as Bette Davis during the What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? shoot
supporting cast: Alfred Molina, Stanley Tucci, Judy Davis, and Dominic Burgess
You may remember (or not cause they're nobodies) this post when Youtube vlogger Johnathan Joly joked about giving his wife a rape drug so he could "make more kids." Well they announced they were 8 weeks pregnant mid April but unfortunately they found out May 4th the fetus is not viable (it stopped growing at 6 weeks). You can watch the video HERE, warning it's pretty sad.
Soon after Anna Saccone revealed their loss on her Snapchat, Jonathan seemed quite happy that his wife's miscarriage was trending on Twitter, as revealed the following tweet. Of course in true douche bag style just hours later (in the vlog) he was already talking about trying again "very shortly".
you are an amazing community, can’t believe you trended us multiple times! thanks for being so supportive friends.— Jonathan SacconeJoly (@JonathanJoly) May 4, 2016
tomorrow will be better.
Source: 1, 2, 3
ONTD do you like to trend on Twitter after suffering a personal loss?
James wrote on facebook that the album will drop at midnight. It's called The Color in Anything.
The new single, called I Need a Forest Fire, features Bon Iver / Justin Vernon on vocals.
ONTD fav Nick Jonas took some time out from his busy schedule to take a spa day with the naked chick from Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines music video. Nicky J and Emily Ratajkowski got flirty and comfy by the pool posing for Glamour magazine.
Other pic of Nick Jonas and Emily Ratajkowski photographed for the June 2016 Issue of Glamour Magazine💓💓 pic.twitter.com/wNZNiI1Yee— Fabiola Román (@mriam_f) May 4, 2016
The hardest working man in show business lit up social media earlier this week for his fashion forward look at the 2016 Met Gala. The Close hit maker thanked fashion bible GQ and Vogue for putting him atop their Best Dress/Most Stylish lists.
Paraphrased from @NickJonas, 1, 2, 3, 4. @Glamour. @IslandRecords.
ONTD: What's your go-to summer look?
Gisele sure makes world traveling look good: https://t.co/kbiIHxs8jI— Vogue Magazine (@voguemagazine) 5 May 2016
-A hstoric moment, the house of CHANEL debuted their 2016/17 collection with a fashion show that took place on May 3rd, 2016 at the Paseo del Prado in Cuba.
-Among the attendees: Chanel No. 5 supermodel Gisele Bündchen, Vogue's Anna Wintour, actors Vin Diesel, Tilda Swinton and Vanessa Paradis.
-Chanel models Kendall Jenner, Stella Tennant, Mariacarla Boscono, Mica Arganaraz, Lindsey Wixson and Soo Joo Park walked in the Resort 2017 show, dubbed "Coco Cuba."
-Travel limits were lifted on Dec. 17, 2014 after President Obama ordered restoration of full diplomatic relations ending years of cold war hostility with Cuba and Castro's regime that lasted over half a century.
So f***ing beautiful! the iconic Cuban music they chose>>>>>>>>
-Female K-pop stars are victims of a double standard, in the way that they are treated by fans and the entertainment industry, the 'good girl image' they are told to protect, and the access to their personal lives they are expected to provide the public — as oppsed to the boys/men.
-The K-pop empire is arguably the country's biggest export.
-Before their debut, many male + female artists are forced to undergo plastic surgery.
-Nose jobs and double-eyelid surgeries are now common high school graduation presents in Korea.
-Once recruited, future idols sign agreements known as “slave contracts,” which can last over a decade.
-Some K-pop is turning 'feminist' but the authenticity of this brand shift is questionable.
Long story short, Beyonce fans are not happy.
Drake had a crazy amount of sales + streaming with his album Views, totaling in 1.2 million. 200,000 from combined streams. A big chunk of that was from first day sales, totaling at 630,000. Meanwhile Beyonce only did 653,000 equivalent album sales her first week.
Obviously this means Beyonce is being sabotaged by Apple. That's why the hashtag #AppleSabotagingBeyonce is now trending on twitter. Their reasoning is there's a glitch that won't let people buy 1 single song off the album (when you can only buy Drake's album in full anyways..) I guess somebody forgot to remind them that Lemonade was a tidal exclusive for a few minutes. Not their fault, to be fair, everyone else forgot about tidal too.
BEYHIVE CALL EVERYTHING APPLE CARE / MUSIC / SUPPORT RELATED AND DEMAND THEY FIX THE GLITCH #AppleSabotagingBeyoncé— Petty Labellé (@condomscouture) April 29, 2016
I'm ready to throw hands with Apple #AppleSabotagingBeyoncé— no average bitch,boy (@beyoncescammer) April 29, 2016
i'm here for this sub-unit, their voices go well together
-left teen wolf & arrow because he was more concerned with his own mental/physical health
-has had clinical anxiety his entire life, made him physically ill & faint
-talks about "secret gay past" tumblr post from january and those racy underage photos
-says he is gay, never publicly addressed it (was advised to hide his sexuality early on)
-he also wasn't ready to make any kind of statement; didn't feel like he owed anyone anything
-checked into rehab for anxiety; was in & out of hospitals for following 3 months
-felt like he was acting 24 hours a day
-has been out to friends, family, coworkers, and bosses (calls greg berlanti a close mentor) most of his life
-he's now happier than ever
-starting a clothing line, hoping to do more films and theater
full interview @ source
-Justin Simien's Dear White People will be adapted into a series for Netflix
-The 10 episode comedy will be produced by the film's original producers Stephanie Allain and Julia Lebedev, as well as Devon Shepard from House Of Lies
-No word yet on casting
Never know when and HOW???? one of your old songs will find a new life…. https://t.co/cwH3kA4Rkt— kesha (@KeshaRose) 5 de maio de 2016
An old Kesha demo 'Butterscotch', that was intended to be included on Kesha's debut album, was sold to Krystal (from f(x)) and a snippet of it was released through a Etude House commercial, check out the preview for Krystal's version as well as Kesha's version of the song.
source:@kesharose / Etude / xMileySmiley95
i'm screaming i tweeted that sm should've bought this song 3 months ago
"At Last" - Owen and Amelia take their relationship to the next level; Alex gains some clarity on his future with Jo; and Callie and Arizona continue to struggle with the current custody arrangement, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, MAY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.
posting this early (without the sneak peek) because I need some insights on last night's episode.
asldchbdslcbdsjcbhasldvbaldsivsadinvdsijc CANT STOP BOPPING YES SLAY ME QUEEN *CRIES*
SOURCE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8uAxLVvQ8E
- new album blackSUMMERS'night out on July 1.
- This is their first major American award show performance
- They will perform on the main stage of the award show with Ty Dolla $ign
- XFINITY will follow the girls on road for the show and air an exclusive performance the same night
- OP think they might perform their second single during that exclusive performance
- The girls will also give us an outdoor performance for the MMVAs (pretty much the Canadian version of the VMAs)
- This is also their first major Canadian award show performance
- Bless their new management
The girls have been rehearsing for days. All those days and long hours in the studio. This is not usual for them lmao, bless their new team who seems to give a shit.
sources: bbma x xinfinity x mmva
-The film was able to rack in $25 Million as compared to Age of Ultron which was able to bring in $27.6 Million.
-The film brought in $291.2 Million internationally so far and is expected to bring in $200 million domestically this weekend.