Articles on this Page
- 05/06/16--09:51: _Harry Styles Has Cu...
- 05/06/16--09:52: _ONTD Roundup
- 05/06/16--11:03: _Arrow ratings fall ...
- 05/06/16--11:03: _kevin feige on pote...
- 05/06/16--11:26: _Belle Gibson, Profe...
- 05/06/16--11:56: _Rob Kardashian and ...
- 05/06/16--12:17: _Fifth Harmony Relea...
- 05/06/16--12:18: _Britney Spears caug...
- 05/06/16--12:18: _Nick Jonas Covers O...
- 05/06/16--13:19: _Bieber Violently Sh...
- 05/06/16--13:20: _Lupita Nyong'o scho...
- 05/06/16--13:21: _50 Cent donates $10...
- 05/06/16--13:47: _Batffleck Joins Jus...
- 05/06/16--14:07: _Tswift still earns ...
- 05/06/16--14:09: _Beauty Gurus Call O...
- 05/06/16--14:23: _Some of Your Degras...
- 05/06/16--14:35: _Madonna posts & del...
- 05/06/16--14:41: _What happens in Bra...
- 05/06/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 05/09/16--11:01: _Youtubers react to ...
- 05/06/16--09:51: Harry Styles Has Cut His Hair
- 05/06/16--09:52: ONTD Roundup
- New York Times Investigates Britney Spears' Conservatorship
- 2016 Locus Awards Finalists
- Kristen Bell Opens Up About Anxiety and Depression
- Drake Easily Outsells Beyonce, The Bees are Buzzing
- Roles for Daisy Ridley vs. John Boyega Post-Star Wars
- Colton Haynes Opens Up About Anxiety and Sexuality
- Rob Reiner Calls Out Trumps Racism on Morning Joe
- Demi Lovato Fears for Your Children's Futures
- Civil War Promo Continues with New Cast Photoshoots
- Alden Ehrenreich is Han Solo
- Marvel Will Retitle "Infinity Wars Part 1 & Part 2"
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 05/06/16--11:03: Arrow ratings fall to SERIES low...
- 05/06/16--11:03: kevin feige on potential 'black widow' standalone movie
- 05/06/16--11:26: Belle Gibson, Professional Liar/Health Guru, Faces Legal Inquiry
- 05/06/16--11:56: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are having a little Kardashian
- 05/06/16--12:17: Fifth Harmony Releases Visual For "Write On Me"
- 05/06/16--12:18: Britney Spears caught holding a BURNED copy of Rihanna's ANTI
- 05/06/16--12:18: Nick Jonas Covers Out Magazine + Wants to be "Vulnerable" Like Drake
- 05/06/16--13:21: 50 Cent donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after being an asshole
- 05/06/16--13:47: Batffleck Joins Justice League As Executive Producer
- 05/06/16--14:07: Tswift still earns more than one can seethe
- 05/06/16--14:23: Some of Your Degrassi Faves Are Returning to High School
- 05/06/16--14:35: Madonna posts & deletes photoshopped picture with Gaga & Katy
- 05/06/16--14:41: What happens in Brazil stays in Brazil: A Kit Harington tale
- 05/06/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 05/09/16--11:01: Youtubers react to Kelly's "Shoes" (and a possible return?)
For Thursday, May 5, 2016:
Ratings continue to
crash and burn fall on the CW's Arrow, known also to fans as That Other CW Show That Peaked In Season 2 Which Isn't The 100.
In the first episode following the death of Assistant District Attorney and famed Star City Vigilante ~The Black Canary~, Ms. Dinah Laurel Lance, episode 4x20 'Genesis' opened with 2.08 million viewers in total, and with a 0.7 demo rating within that precious 18-49 range - for anyone keeping score of the statistics so you're ready to bring receipts like I always do, that is a -20.72% decrease in the core demo.
These ratings have given the show not just a season low, but a SERIES LOW.
Have you ever failed YOUR city as badly as Flopiver Queen has failed his, ONTD?
+Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige had some new comments on the matter in a Q&A session with Deadline: "We’ve announced the next nine movies, ten counting 'Civil War,' through the end of 2019. Where we go beyond that are ongoing discussions that we’ll focus on in the next few years because we have a lot to do before then. Of the characters that you’ve just mentioned I would say certainly the one creatively and emotionally that we are most committing to doing is Black Widow."
+ Feige elaborated on his choice, saying, "We think she’s an amazing character. We think Scarlett Johansson’s portrayal of her is amazing. She’s a lead Avenger and has amazing stories in her own right to tell that we think would be fun to turn into a standalone franchise."
Belle Gibson facing legal action over 'deceptive' claims lifestyle changes could cure cancer https://t.co/IIZo2Q2UDs— The Guardian (@guardian) May 6, 2016
Belle Gibson is being investigated for violating consumer laws in Australia due to her various lies & exploits. If you don't know who she is, she is a wellness blogger who faked terminal brain cancer and then claimed she cured herself through alternative therapies and various foods (that she later recommended in recipes in a cookbook, imagine that!). She also claimed to have raised money for various charities, only for the charities to come out and say they hadn't received any money from her. She also lied about her age.
You can read all about her on her Wikipedia page, it goes into more detail about the absurd level of detail and effort she put into the fraud.
In June of last year, she was interviewed by 60 Minutes, in an effort to come clean, but instead continued to be a lying liar who lies, which you can watch below (the interviewer GOES IN, it's worth a watch). She was paid $45,000 for this interview.
Source - Guardian Twitter
Source - YouTube
ONTD, do you know anyone who has faked an illness for money or sympathy?
Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna -- We're Pregnant!! https://t.co/WsXjBdT5Gw— TMZ (@TMZ) May 6, 2016
She's several months along and
Tuna congratulated them, Kim and Kylie liked their announcements on Instagram:
Twitter + Instagram
There's been rumors that 7/27 might be a visual album floating around for a long time (a friend of Dinah accidentally spilled the info). Still, this looks like a high school movie maker project.
Britney Spears was spotted holding a burned copy of Rihanna's album 'ANTI' on Thursday. 😂 pic.twitter.com/JRYRb4mgAh— Shady Music Facts (@musicnews_shade) May 6, 2016
😩 😩 😩 😩 😩
lmfaoooo. did you buy your copy of ANTI, ONTD?
Nick is on the cover of OUT Magazine! pic.twitter.com/fFOcPKLeYV— Jonas Brothers Daily (@JonasAUS) May 6, 2016
Fashion iconNick Jonas is the cover boy of Out magazine's latest issue. The best dressed man at the 2016 Met Gala serves arms for days and his best Aqua Vitae and Blue Steel all while sippin' on milk and hanging out with stuffed tigers for the LGBT publication.
Nicky J got up close and personal with @JustJared opening up about the importance of being vulnerable with his massive fan base. He shared: “Right now, at this moment,
Beyoncé andDrake and all these artists are really embracing vulnerability; it makes a huge difference. I’m working my hardest to lay out my stories and my music and connect with my fans – and my own self – in that way."
Paraphrased from @NickJonas, 1, 2. @JustJared
Collaborate together plz! @NickyJ @Drizzy
Justin Bieber Shoves Rapper Desiigner -- Minor Scrap Over VIP Feet (VIDEO) https://t.co/SasBg6mSW6— TMZ (@TMZ) May 6, 2016
He hew must not be named was at 1 OAK nightclub watching Desiigner (a rapper) perform from the VIP section. Desiigner was aparently too rowdy and got a bit too close to Justin, which resulted in a shove from Justin's agressive ass. Video at source (ik TMZ vids are annoying, but its literally in the first five seconds of the vid)
Caption: Hair Inspiration. Check. @vernonfrancois @voguemagazine #metball2016
The post was in response to an article Vogue wrote titled "Is Lupita Nyong’o the New Audrey Hepburn? Celebrating the Star’s Met Gala Hair".
On the red carpet, Lupita said her hair was inspired by Nina Simone and "sculptural hairdos from around the continent."
Follow up to this post
-The family of Andrew Farrel asked 50 Cent to donate 10,000 to the charity following his terrible behavior
-50 Cents statement: “I want to turn this misunderstanding into an understanding. There are people that are ignored, mistreated and neglected with disabilities that need our support,” Jackson said in a statement sent to The Huffington Post via email. “I am calling on my fellow musicians, actors, entertainers and all others who may not have fully considered this cause to join together to help in any way they can.”
-Autism Speaks statement: We thank Andrew Farrell and his family, who graciously turned an unfortunate situation into something positive. 50 Cent’s apology to Andrew and generous donation to Autism Speaks at the family’s request call attention to the deep hurt – intended or not – inflicted by snap judgments and social media bullying. Not every disability is visible, but it is easy to see a person’s humanity. This donation will support our mission to increase awareness and foster better understanding of the autism spectrum. Everyone, regardless of differences, deserves acceptance, compassion and respect.
-Martin Shkreli also donated (10,000) to Autism Speaks to try and prove he is not the piece of shit we already know he is
*WB rumored to either want Snyder out of JL movie or delay it.
*Decided not to take extreme action too soon
*Affleck will join Snyder & writer Chris Terrio to "make the film the best he can"
Becky cashed in a good $73M in 2015, $61M of that thanks to touring, and about $7M due to sales.
5. 1D ($24.4M)
They've made about $19M on the US leg of the OTRA tour, and ranked 5th highest in streaming (about $900K)
9. ADELE ($20.5M)
NONE from touring, $17M from sales and $3.7 from publishing and the rest is streams (when will ur faves)
14. Madonna ($12.7M)
22.Britney Jean ($10.6 M)
Rest @ src
It's tough being a hater tbh
The always brutally honest Stephanie Nicole set out to do a typical liquid lipstick review of Kylie's Lip Kit. This is the second one that she's doing for this brand because they announced that they reformulated the lipstick. Well... Stephanie Nicole being the good sis she is did some investigating and found some important stuff you should know about before you make your next purchase. The information starts at 8:10 and Stephanie talks about the company's practices while also mentioning stuff relevant to her review of the lipstick, so you may have to watch it until the end.
tl;dw (but you should)
- Kylie Lip Kits are made by Seed Beauty, the same company that does Colourpop which is a significantly cheaper brand
- Stephanie is actually in the beauty industry and is very much into skincare so she knows ingredients and the like and stated that the formulas for the newest Kylie Lip Kits are exactly the same as the one for Colourpop's Ultra Matte. FYI the lip pencils have the exact same ingredients as the CP ones too.
- Interestingly, the company that promotes these two brands pretty much said that they don't give two shits about market research and perfecting products before launching them; they care more about pushing out products (and having social media influencers do that part) and making reformulations along the way.
- Stephanie stills ranks the lipstick high, but tells y'all to save your hard earned money and just buy Colourpop instead.
Stephanie links to all her sources in her description box, do that and subscribe to her too!111
Now the usually super sweet KathleenLights got pretty emotional on Twitter the other day when Khloe put a pic on IG at Cuba:
Kathleen being Cuban herself vented part of her frustration on Twitter:
Khloe Kardashian, I love you so much but I don't love that picture of you in Cuba in front of a wall that says FIDEL 😡😫😐☹️😒— Kathleen Fuentes (@KathleenLights1) May 5, 2016
Pretty sure she said more stuff but she clearly deleted Tweets because she was getting hate from her fans.
I didn't mean "I'm sure she doesn't know who Fidel is" because I think she's dumb! No no no!!! Lol I love Khloe but unfortunately— Kathleen Fuentes (@KathleenLights1) May 5, 2016
Jajajaja ppl r getting so mad at me for voicing my opinion about Khloe in front of a Fidel sign. IF I THINK ITS FUCKED UP, IM GONNA SAY IT— Kathleen Fuentes (@KathleenLights1) May 5, 2016
AND ITS FUCKED UP. Educate yourself on who Fidel Castro really is and then come talk to me.— Kathleen Fuentes (@KathleenLights1) May 5, 2016
I tried to be nice by saying maybe she's clueless but people are jumping down my throat "no need to be mean" "Khloe hater" lmfao— Kathleen Fuentes (@KathleenLights1) May 5, 2016
My grandfather was sent to prison for 5 years in Cuba because he wanted to bring his wife and children to the United States.— Kathleen Fuentes (@KathleenLights1) May 5, 2016
Ugh I love Kathleen but I hate how she always feels the need to pander to her teenage fans, especially because they're the ones who are constantly tweeting her how ugly her husband is and stuff. :( Stans kept tweeting Kathleen that Khloe was just appreciating Cuban culture... well to make matters even better, Khloe has since just been posting pictures of smoking Cuban cigars while in Havana. She's really soaking in the culture, guys!
Stephanie Nicole's video
Kathleen's tweets 123456, Khloe's instagram
ONTD, have you bought something just because YouTube told you to? Are you sick of these shitty social media brands with inconsistent products and formulas and the obviously sponsored gurus who shill this shit?
- Adamo Ruggiero, Lauren Collins, Miriam McDonald, Sarah Barrable-Tishauer, and Shane Kippel will be appearing in episode 5 of Degrassi: Next Class season two to celebrate the franchise's 500th episode
- Season two premieres on Netflix July 22nd
Source 1 | 2
Madonna photoshopped herself into a photo with Katy and Gaga on Instagram then deleted it. 😩 pic.twitter.com/qOKR5gV5eD— Shady Music Facts (@musicnews_shade) May 6, 2016
In yet another attempt to become relevant, Madonna posted a (hopefully fan-made) photoshopped picture of Gaga, Katy & herself. It wasn't long before fans became aware of the obvious edit and called Madonna out in the comments. Shortly after, Madonna deleted the photo.
Maybe Madonna was trying to recreate the picture the three took with each other at last year's Met Gala. It was also last year that Madonna hinted at a Gaga collaboration, saying: "I do think she [Gaga] is a very talented singer songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody’s obviously run with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don’t care anymore. Here’s the thing: One day, everyone’s going to just shut up about it. You’ll see! I have a plan.”
Are you here for a Madonna/Gaga/Katy collab, ONTD?
Source + Source
As you might remember from theseposts, the GoT actor Came to Brazil™ to ring the new year in Rio and get his abs poked, try to samba, hike, visit the supermarket, take the bus, among other tourist attractions. He also met brazilian actress Grazi Massafera (pictured above).
Back then brazilian media immediately started speculating whether or not Kit and Grazi had hooked up, since Grazi had been notoriously single for a while, and word from the party where the pic above was taken was that they were pretty close all night long. When asked about it, however, she was pretty coy and changed the subject.
However, this week Grazi showed up on a friend's youtube channel, playing a game og "never have I ever". After a few rounds and a few glasses of champagne, the question was finally asked: "I have never made out with a Game of Thrones actor.". After trying to change the subject questioning what drinking meant, she downed a glass, after her friend urged her to just do it already.
Kit was broken up with Rose Leslie back then, so it's not like he cheated or anything, but it does comfirm his tendencies to ho around when he and Rose are broken up.
ONTD, would you have hooked up with Kit Harington if he randomly showed up at a birthday party in your country?
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!