Articles on this Page
- 04/06/16--22:06: _Empire contributes ...
- 04/06/16--22:06: _ARGENTINA'S MOST LO...
- 04/06/16--22:07: _US Death Note adapt...
- 04/06/16--22:07: _The Americans 4x05 ...
- 04/07/16--17:54: _Janet Fans Are PISS...
- 04/07/16--17:55: _Fifth Harmony Perfo...
- 04/07/16--17:55: _Penny Dreadful Seas...
- 04/07/16--17:56: _Anne Hathaway Gives...
- 04/07/16--17:56: _Celebs Attend 'Wiza...
- 04/07/16--17:57: _Melissa McCarthy wi...
- 04/07/16--18:05: _Demi Lovato falls o...
- 04/07/16--18:05: _Jennifer Aniston sh...
- 04/07/16--20:41: _Fans upset warlord ...
- 04/07/16--20:42: _ONTD Original: Arro...
- 04/07/16--20:42: _Legends of Tomorrow...
- 04/07/16--20:42: _Vikings: Behind the...
- 04/07/16--20:42: _Bethenny Frankel Un...
- 04/07/16--20:44: _Chris Brown comes f...
- 04/07/16--20:44: _ A Definitive Guide...
- 04/07/16--20:45: _Final Fantasy 7 Rem...
- Empire killed off a lesbian couple, Camilla and Mimi (played by Naomi Campbell and Marisa Tomei).
- "I think that we aren’t a part of that phenomenon or conversation," says Ilene Chaiken.
- "I would say that Camilla is not a lesbian character. Camilla was, if anything, an opportunist, which is quite different from being a lesbian. If anything, the lesbians should wish for a character like Camilla to be killed off since she just preyed on a powerful lesbian in order to fulfill her heterosexual ambitions."
- On if there any plans to introduce a loving lesbian couple on Empire: "No plans at the moment, but it’s always in my thoughts. I don’t know whether anybody else shares my wish for that, but I’m always looking for that story."
- 04/06/16--22:06: ARGENTINA'S MOST LOVED COUPLE'S SECRET BREAKUP REVEALED
- 04/06/16--22:07: US Death Note adaptation is (probably) moving to Netflix
- 04/06/16--22:07: The Americans 4x05 "Clark's Place"
- 04/07/16--17:55: Fifth Harmony Perform Work From Home on Chatty Man
- 04/07/16--17:55: Penny Dreadful Season 3 (2016) | New Official Trailer
- 04/07/16--17:56: Anne Hathaway Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 04/07/16--17:57: Melissa McCarthy will return to Gilmore Girls!
- 04/07/16--18:05: Demi Lovato falls on stage at WE Day
- 04/07/16--18:05: Jennifer Aniston shares what she eats on a typical day
- 04/07/16--20:41: Fans upset warlord fraternizer JLO worked with Dr. Luke
- 04/07/16--20:42: ONTD Original: Arrow and it's mistreatment of women
- 04/07/16--20:42: Legends of Tomorrow 1x11 "The Magnificent Eight" promo
- 04/07/16--20:42: Vikings: Behind the Scenes - Shieldmaiden Training
- 04/07/16--20:42: Bethenny Frankel Unapologetic About Her Weight Comments
- 04/07/16--20:44: Chris Brown comes for Tinashe again.
- 04/07/16--20:45: Final Fantasy 7 Remake is gonna be a BIG episodic game.
I left a comment the other day in one of the posts about this story and people seemed to love it so I was asked to make a post about it and here i am. Here's a short recap:
- She's a big pop star in Latin America, her name is Lali Esposito, she's 24. He's a one of the most famous actors in Argentina, his name is Mariano Martinez, he's 37.
- They met in 2012 when they were filming a movie and then reunited again last year to film a tv show, where they were the leads.
- The show was succesful and the chemistry was fire.
- In June he announced he broke up with his wife and in July she announced that she broke up with her boyfriend. After that rumors of them hooking up grew and everyone started to ask if something was happening between them but they kept denying it.
- Their kisses were always VERYYY passionate (video behind the cut) and it was obvious something was going on.
- In November he went on a radio show and said that yes they had just started a relationship. They became the most loved couple in Argentina.
- In December the tv show wrapped up and they wouldn't see each other every day anymore and people thought that would make them break up but they said that love was stronger and stuff.
- In January and February they were always seen together, she went touring in Argentina and he would accompany her sometimes, and she also started filming a movie.
- But in March...
- Everything was fine until JUST LAST WEEK, she was closing her tour in Buenos Aires and he posted a picture of them on Instagram saying "Kill it tonight my love, you're the best, i love you" And after the show she posted a pic of the two of them kissing saying "I love you", this was just last week. They were always the cutest couple on Instagram and Twitter, always saying how much they loved each other and stuff, but it wasn't gross, it was cute.
HIS INSTAGRAM POST:
HER INSTAGRAM POST AFTER THE SHOW:
-And five days after that, an argentine journalist announced that they had broken up. No one could believe it, cause they seemed so in love JUST 5 DAYS before that. More journalists kept reporting that they had broken up but they wouldn't say anything. Until Sunday, when she wrote on her twitter that her relationship with Mariano had ended.
-Everyone was so shocked, you don't stop loving someone in 5 days, what happened? Reports started that she had cheated (which she denied completely and i believe her) and then Mariano called a tv show on Monday last week and they asked him if he could that she had cheated and he said "i'm not gonna talk about the reasons of our break up, i can't confirm or deny anything"
- He looked like an asshole to everyone because he obviously believes she was unfaithful, he has a fame of being an extreme jealous person. And honestly, she would never cheat on him, she was head over heels in love with him.
- Now her fans HATE HIM because he made it sound like she was a whore and she had cheated. On Monday she had the wrap up party for her movie and media went crazy on her asking her everything and she'd respond everything, she denied cheating on both parts, but the sadness in her face was so evident.
Here's Lali answering questions after the break-up (press attacked her):
- There are many theories, and the one that i believe is that people went with rumors of her cheating to him and he bought them and accused her of cheating and she was like 'if you don't trust me we should end this' and he agreed. His family and friends are shit literally, everyone knows that, and they're very toxic people including his ex wife, who, by the way, got a magazine cover this week. How convenient.
- Two days ago he went on a tv show because even though he's a very private person he said he wanted to clarify everything and stop people from keep talking about the subject, basically he said that he didn't love her anymore and that he didn't think she had cheated but he never stood up for her.
Here's Mariano's interview:
- People were mad at him because it was so hurtful to her, obviously, that he had said, on national tv "I don't love her anymore".
- AND TODAAAAYYY, he went on twitter and he wrote this message:
Which translates to:
"Hi @laliespos, I want you to know that I love you! And even though our romance ended, you can always count on me. Thanks queen for everything. kisses"
- So on Monday he said that he didn't love her anymore and today he sent her a tweet saying he loved her and called her a queen. He's crazy.
- She has been classy throughout this drama and hasn't commented much nor has she responded to his tweet today. But i'm sure this drama ain't over yet.
- EXTRA: She has a new album coming up in May and she's also a songwriter so in February she said she had written a song inspired by him. Poor Lali :((
Here's a video of their kisses:
Mods, I don't have many sources and it was all written by me, here are the sources for their instagrams and twitters: Mariano's instagram + Lali's Instagram | Mariano's twitter
-WB abruptly pulled it, allowed it to be shopped elsewhere
-White actor Nat Wolff still attached
-The Guest director Adam Wingard is heading the project, and Jeremy Slater (who gave us Fant4stic) wrote the script.
Meanwhile, Japan is producing a sequel to their 2 live action Death Note movies that is set to be released this fall.
Janet Jackson -- No Ticket Refunds! Fans Say That Will Never Do https://t.co/VFpf4elj1X— TMZ (@TMZ) 7 April 2016
-Janet gave a vague statement about the tour without saying whether she's cancelling or when she's returning.
-Fans know that if she's expecting a kid she will be out for at least 2 years so naturally they want their money back.
-The venues she booked are saying they haven't gotten any statement whether the tour is cancelled or if it will resume later leaving fans in the limbo.
-TicketMaster sent ticket holders an email saying that until they get a confirmation from Live Nation or Janet's team that the tour has been canceled they are treating it as "postponed or rescheduled"SO NO REFUNDS.
-37 shows performed, 76 shows "cancelled".
Fifth Harmony were in the UK to promote Work From Home, since it is a big hit there (#2 peak on official charts). They did a choreographed performance of WFH on Chatty Man. It's very similar to their Kelly and Michael performance, tho Dinah was lipsyncing or using heavy playback like she did at Kimmel.
-She gave birth to a son named Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman on March 24 in Los Angeles.
The preview event was held on April 5th. The official opening is today, April 7th. The section is part of ongoing expansion of USH with over 75% of the park redesigned.
Flight of the Hippogriff: Outdoor junior roller coaster
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: Motion-based dark ride inside of Hogwarts castle. Has 3D as opposed to Orlando version
The Three Broomsticks and Hog's Head
Ollivanders: sells souvenir wands that you can use to interact with the window displays in Hogsmeade
Owl Post: will send actual mail addressed from 'Hogsmeade'
Honeydukes: candy shop
Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment
Dervish and Banges
Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods
Oliver and James Phelps (Fred and George)
Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick/Griphook)
Thandie Newton + family
Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)
Courtney Mazza, Mario Lopez
Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
Ed O'Neill + family
Jaime Camil + family
California ONTDers, will you be going?
Getty Images- 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132
Melissa has closed a deal to return to the show and will film her appearance in the coming days!
Demi Lovato took a tumble on stage today at WE Day California. The event, held at The Forum in Los Angeles, celebrates young people making a difference in their communities.
Do you laugh at people who fall in public?
In an interview for Elle, Jennifer Aniston revealed the menu of a typical day for her.
"When I wake up, I have warm lemon water and then I have a shake or avocado and eggs, which is one of my favorites. I sprinkle a little coconut oil on that. Sometimes, I'll have a puffed millet cereal with a banana or I'll do oatmeal with an egg white whipped in at the end. Justin [Theroux], my husband, taught me that little move to get extra protein! Right before [the oatmeal] is finished cooking, you just whip in an egg white and it kind of gives it this fluffy texture that's delicious."
"Some form of vegetables or salad with protein—pretty basic."
"Probably the same." (as lunch)
"Maybe an apple and almond butter or just an apple and some nuts."
Mexican food used to be her favorite food to go "all out on," but now it's pasta:
"Pasta has taken over as my new favorite go-to-town food. Yes, [my husband] has brought the pasta back into my life. I don't know whether I should thank him or hate him for that."
The NY Daily News is reporting that Jennifer Lopez fans are upset the 4-time Billboard chart topper has worked with Dr. Luke on her new "feminist anthem." Reports have noted the irony of a feminist song being produced by someone like Dr. Luke.
"“Ain’t Your Mama” — a Latin-infused, beat-thumping tirade against man-boys accustomed to girlfriends doing their laundry — was co-written and produced by Dr. Luke, Sony’s so-called “super-producer."
One fan stated "I wish JLO nothing but menopause and low sales with her Dr. Luke lead single"I love @JLo but I will not support a song produced by rapist and monster dr Luke," while others claimed "“JLo & Dr. Luke not gettin coins for a song can wait. They live off millions meanwhile Kesha's struggling."
Since the song debuted earlier today, it has only racked up near 14,000 youtube views and is sitting at #15 on itunes.
Last night Arrow aired it's 18th episode of season 4 and it ended in the death of another female character. With this death, Arrow continues its mistreatment of treating their female characters. To date all of their female characters have been turned into helpless damsels who are rendered defenseless before meeting their final moments. Compare this to all of their male deaths who are allowed to be killed on their own accord, either being heroes or defeated in battle.
Shado - Killed in 2x09
Cause of death: Tied up and bullet to the head
Moira Queen - Killed in 2x20
Cause of death: Tied up and stabbed in the heart
Sara Lance - Killed 3x01
Cause of death: Surprised with 3 arrows to the stomach resulting in her falling off the side of a building
Amanda Waller - Killed in 4x11
Cause of death: Tied up and bullet to the head
Laurel Lance - Killed in 4x18
Cause of death: Put in a telekinetic choke hold and stabbed in the gut
Just for comparisons sake of how Arrow has treated male deaths:
Tommy Meryln - Killed in 1x23
Cause of death: Runs into a crumbling building to save Laurel Lance, gets stuck under all the wreckage
Deadshot - Killed in 3x17
Cause of death: Sacrafices himself to save his teammates and dies in an explosion
Maseo - Killed in 3x22
Cause of death: Dies in battle against his wife Katana
Ra's Al Ghul - Killed in 3x23
Cause of death: Dies in battle against Arrow
- On the premiere of RHONY, Bethenny suggested that new Housewife, Jules Wainstein, had "an issue"
- Then proceeded to say, "I wrote a book called Naturally Thin. This is not naturally thin"
- Bethenny says she never had an eating disorder. However, she knows the signs because her mother had one
- On WWHL, she was asked about her comments and she responded, "I knew that was coming. I have a brand called Skinnygirl. Just watch what happens"
You can watch the scene for yourself here before it's taken down
Sources: People Mag&YT
A pathetic women beater called Chris Brown was unhappy about what Tinashe had to say about his social media behaviour.
Tinashe did an interview this week and, among other things, was asked about her reaction to what the walking waste of space said about her and Zendaya, to which she answered in the most neutral, non-confrontational way possible. Even then, sounds like it was enough to piss him off.
- "I just kinda laughed it off. I felt like it was just so unnecessary. I was like 'What? Whatever'."
- "It's not even a big deal. Follows on twitter are not a big deal to me."
- "It was just a lot. It’s always hard when everything that’s really personal is just on social media in general. It’s just a messy situation. It’s just not nice to see. It’s not fun. It’s not positive."
Also, Yahoo! will stream her live concert from the Joyride Tour right now!
source 1, 2, 3
yas get that attention, Tinashe
For sure, new theories will emerge as Louis and his twin sisters recently posted several new pics of Freddie.
Have you ever faked a baby to prove you're straight, ONTD?
- One of the original producers of the game, Yoshinori Kitase, said that they want the game to be told in episodes. "It will essentially be a full scale game for each part of the multi-part series. In XIII, each installment told the story from a different angle. It was kind of like approaching an unknown territory in a sense."
- Apparently each episode is looking to be about 40-50 hours. So that's a hell of a lot of game, assuming it's not including side quests. What's a RPG without side quests?
- No word on how many episodes but if they are going by the FF XIII formula it's a possibility they're looking at a trilogy. The original game did have three discs too after all.
Source 1Source 2