Articles on this Page
- 12/23/15--17:13: _Making a Murderer’ ...
- 12/23/15--17:46: _ONTD's Favorite Cou...
- 12/23/15--18:17: _New Flash 2x10 Promo
- 12/23/15--18:37: _Vivid offers Miss C...
- 12/23/15--18:54: _The Obamas and the ...
- 12/23/15--18:54: _Sondre Lerche does ...
- 12/23/15--18:54: _New Legends of Tomo...
- 12/23/15--19:00: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/23/15--21:26: _Chris Brown goes on...
- 12/23/15--21:27: _Scooter continues t...
- 12/23/15--21:28: _The 10 Worst Films ...
- 12/23/15--21:28: _The Challenge: Batt...
- 12/23/15--21:39: _Did Disney Infinity...
- 12/23/15--22:42: _Bollywood music post!
- 12/24/15--10:15: _'Twas A Night In Li...
- 12/24/15--10:15: _Rihanna -- Caught U...
- 12/24/15--10:24: _ONTD Roundup
- 12/24/15--11:39: _'Homeland' Recap: C...
- 12/24/15--11:40: _Eddie Redmayne & hi...
- 12/24/15--11:40: _Robert Downey Jr. p...
- 12/23/15--17:46: ONTD's Favorite Couple, Tayvin, Reunite To Build A Snowman
- 12/23/15--18:17: New Flash 2x10 Promo
- 12/23/15--18:37: Vivid offers Miss Colombia $1 Million to Star in Sex Tape
- 12/23/15--18:54: The Obamas and the Bidens release holiday playlists on Spotify
- 12/23/15--18:54: Sondre Lerche does "Hotline Bling"
- 12/23/15--18:54: New Legends of Tomorrow promo
- 12/23/15--19:00: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 3
- 12/23/15--21:28: The 10 Worst Films of 2015 by Observer
- 12/23/15--21:28: The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines 27x04
- 12/23/15--21:39: Did Disney Infinity 3.0 confirm Rey's parentage?
- 12/23/15--22:42: Bollywood music post!
- 12/24/15--10:15: 'Twas A Night In Litchfield - Orange is the New Black
- 12/24/15--10:15: Rihanna -- Caught Up in Shooting at Hollywood Club
- 12/24/15--10:24: ONTD Roundup
- Star Wars On Track to Break $500m By Sunday
- 'Making a Murderer' is an Actual American Horror Story
- Pirated Copy of 'The Hateful Eight' Traced Back to Hollywood Executive
- Gigi Hadid Addresses Instagram's PC Police
- Montana Teen Arrested for Threating to Shoot Friend That Spoiled Star Wars
- Critic Drew McWeeny Responds to Tom Hardy's Open Letter + Hits Back With Article
- The Next Star Wars Script Is So Good, JJ Abrams Regrets Not Directing
- 2015's Best Celebrity Wedding Dresses
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Reunite to Build a Snowman
- Buzzfeed's Best Young Adult Books of 2015
- Did Disney Infinity Confirm Rey's Parentage?
- The Kardashian Christmas Card 2015
- ONTD Original: Capricorn Faves
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 12/24/15--11:39: 'Homeland' Recap: Carrie Faces Crossroads in Season 5 Finale
- 12/24/15--11:40: Eddie Redmayne & his wife reportedly expecting first child
If you feel a pang of recognition during Making a Murderer‘s opening, don’t adjust your volume; The theme for Netflix’s ten-part series bears more than a passing resemblance to that of HBO’s fantasy-epic Game of Thrones.
And maybe that’s appropriate. Both series are draining, and heavily feature murder, rape, conspiracy and just a general sense of nihilism hanging over the entire process.
The difference, the key difference, is that Making a Murderer is shockingly, disturbingly, infuriatingly a true story which took place in Wisconsin between 1985 and the present, and let me tell you–it’s devastating.
more at source
Never mind an Emmy or an Oscar.... @MakingAMurderer deserves a Nobel Prize. The greatest documentary I've ever seen.— Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais) December 23, 2015
Everyone watch this asap.
Caption: Really proud of ourselves over here.
found this gif in her likes<33
ONTD, is it snowing in your area? It's 80 degrees here today.
- "You will pick your partners, the type of sex you want to have and how many movies you ultimately appear in."
- "... commission the making of the first Vivid Girl Crown for you and we believe it will be grander than anything Miss Philippines will ever wear."
"Holidays with the Obamas" - curated by President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama
1. O Tannenbaum by Vince Guaraldi Trio (A Charlie Brown Christmas)
3. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
4. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by The Jackson 5
5. 8 Days of Christmas by Destiny's Child
14. Little Drummer Boy by Whitney Houston
"Holidays with the Bidens" - curated by Vice President Biden and Dr. Jill Biden
1. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town by Bruce Springsteen
6. This Christmas by Mary J. Blige
7. A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
12. Cheek to Cheek by The Countess and Tony Bennett
14. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by U2
Source 1 + 2 + 3
Ctrl+F: "baby, it's cold outside"... phrase not found... phew...
Sondre Lerche continued his holiday tradition of covering a popular song of the year. This time, he went with Drake's "Hotline Bling" and briefly discussed his reasoning & process with Paper magaine:
""What the world needs now, is not yet another cover of 'Hotline Bling,' sweet lord. But there's no other huge song of 2015 I had wanted to sing more than Drake's irrational, wounded instant classic. So deal with it, and I'll at least spare you any further analysis, except to say it's a truly magnetic piece of music. My version was produced, recorded and mixed by Matias Tellez (Hotline Bling is one of his favorite songs of the year too) last night in Bergen, Norway in a mere 10 dark hours..."
Read more at the SOURCE
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
Chris Brown is unfortunately predicted to debut with GREAT album sales at 170k SPS (135-145k pure sales) despite being an abuser and having no big hits this era. Thanks to his dedicated fan base, great radio support, and $4.99 google play deals, he may debut at #2 behind the record breaking Adele. However, his ungrateful ass used twitter to "drag" his "fake" fans who "aren't buying the album enough" because he truly believes with all his heart he deserves the #1. Who works harder than Chris and is so verstaile and talented that they can direct, write, dance, sing, and paint?
Not afraid of losing. But I'm terrified of stopping! #believeinyourself— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) December 23, 2015
Do you believe in yourself as much as Chris???
TEAM BREEZY! I'm counting on you all to change the world. I appreciate the real fans.— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) December 23, 2015
Do you think Chis's music and fans can #changetheworld???
If I fail on my own I can can learn from that. I will not allow someone else to dictate my faith in God. Believe in yourself— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) December 23, 2015
Are you dictating Chris's faith in God by not buying his album???
Do you buy the album of every singer you follow??? Do you follow Chris??? ARE YOU A LIL BOGUS??? DID YOU BUYHISSHIT???
Does anyone in the industry work as hard as the music savior we need???
Do you respect yourself and Chris enough to #BringRoyaltyHomeForTheHolidays???
Source: Screenshots of deleted tweets from forthegist, Undeleted tweets from Chris Brown's twitter
How many Royalty albums did you/do you plan on buying? Zeeeeeeeerooooooo (Thanks for that line blankstare)
Recipient of Pop Album of the Year, Carly Rae Jepsen, just tweeted that she has recorded the theme song for Fuller House, a revival of the beloved 90's sitcom Full House! Based on her tweet, it sounds like it will be a upgraded version of the orignal theme song which you can listen to here. The show will premiere on Netflix on February 26th.
Butch Walker and I re-did the theme song for @FullerHouse together and I can't wait for you to hear it! Check it out on Netflix Feb. 26th!!— Carly Rae Jepsen (@carlyraejepsen) December 24, 2015
In other Carly Rae news, Scooter Braun recently did an interview with the NYTimes and one of the questions was why E•MO•TION flopped despite all the critical acclaim.
Let’s talk about the Carly Rae Jepsen album. It’s popular with critics, and yet it only sold 16,000 copies the first week [36,000 to date]. Why didn’t anyone buy it?
We had the biggest single in the entire world last time [“Call Me Maybe”], and we sold 30,000 copies in the U.S. This is the music business — it’s a worldwide business. Carly’s album is gigantic in Japan, which is the second-biggest music market in the world. In other markets, this album is a humongous success. I think that I tried everything, and it falls on me. I didn’t get it done for her.
Did you make mistakes?
The answer is simply: I must have. Because I didn’t get the success I wanted. Maybe I didn’t push hard enough when I thought I was. Maybe I didn’t get her the right TV look at the right time. Maybe I picked the wrong single. The bottom line is, I don’t think this album is done, by any means. There are a lot of great albums that take a year to connect. And I am going to continue being incredibly proud of this album and pushing it every which way I can. Trust me, it’s been a huge fight. If it didn’t do what it was supposed to do, it’s on me.
Full interview: link
Good on Scooter for admitting he's a POS, but I'm happy he hasn't given up on her album. <3
The Top 5 worst films of 2015, according to Rex Reed from the Observer are as follows:
5. BY THE SEA
"Looking lovely and catatonic, Angelina Jolie, who now calls herself Angelina Jolie Pitt, has come up with an exercise in self-indulgence for herself and husband Brad that is so boring it defies description. By the Sea is not only a dog; it’s a dog that’s got fleas."
"Gong Li is a great actress, but she’s awkward in English, which is not her first language, and in a mess called Shanghai her English makes no sense. But of course, nothing else in this turgid, incomprehensible disgrace makes any sense, either. At least Gong is ravishing, which occasionally takes your mind off the gibberish that is going full tilt around her."
3. OUR BRAND IS CRISIS
"Some movies just come out of the chute branded with failure. Our Brand is Crisis, which premiered to unenthusiastic groans at the recent Toronto International Film Festival, is a wildly uneven and commercially doomed vehicle for Sandra Bullock, produced by her pal George Clooney, written by the pretentious Peter Straughan who wrote a forgotten monstrosity called The Men Who Stare at Goats for Mr. Clooney six years ago, and directed by David Gordon Green, the wobbly, second-rate director responsible for such feeble-minded duds as Pineapple Express and, more recently, the Al Pacino disaster, Manglehorn."
The author left no description, so we can only imagine the horror this movie entails.
1. STEVE JOBS
"If you’re interested in the rags-to-riches story of the late Steve Jobs, the tech nerd who devoted his life to the digital revolution and self-destructed in the process, then stay away from the cold, bloodless and incomprehensible movie with the cut-the-crap-and-get-to-the-point title Steve Jobs."
View rest of the list at the source.
What do you think ONTD? Is this list valid? Does Carol deserve to be here because it didnt have enough explosions and required an attention span?
Season 27 Episode 4
Continued from last week....
2 teams sent home due to a bloodline with an injury.
Leroy/Candince (broken toe)
Tony (needed surgery) /Shane
PIT: Door Slammer
A player is put on each side of a door and must push it shut.
Jenna vs Larissa
Larissa and Camila
Replacement Team: Abram with his brother Mike
Challenge: Air to the Throne
Trivia. Only half of each team get to answer the questions while the other players are up in the air sitting on inflatable tubes.
Winners: Red Team
Guy elimination day.
For all those upset about the "To Be Continued" ...I'm making it up to you with TWO brand new eps next week 💌🎉 #TheChallengeBloodlines— The Challenge (@ChallengeMTV) December 24, 2015
The Force Awakens playset for Disney Infinity 3.0 hit stores the day after the film hit theatres and walkthrough / gameplay videos are finally making their way online. A piece of dialogue in a boss battle where Rey fights Kylo Ren
Rey is Luke's daughter.
In case you missed it that's Kylo Ren supposedly yelling "Face me cousin!" at Rey. Edit: Though some are saying that it's actually "Face me! Curses!"
There's no word on who her mother is but many are hoping that Mara Jade will be worked into this universe.
Alright, my list of the best Hindi film songs of 2015: https://t.co/piA8sNzCHF It's been quite a year...— Raja Sen (@RajaSen) December 24, 2015
Banno, Moh Moh Ke Dhaage, Judaai, Zinda, Journey Song.
ontd, your favourite bollywood songs?
Rihanna -- Caught Up in Shooting at Hollywood Club https://t.co/XUlC7gbmMX— TMZ (@TMZ) December 24, 2015
-Rih seems to be doing everything but Like brap brap brap recording her album. Last night someone caught the xmas spirit too early and shot up at the club she was at. five people were cuffed by noone arrested. Robyn, isn't your album suppose to drop tomm? Al Roker says it is.
For Wednesday, December 23, 2015:
‘Homeland’ Recap: Carrie Faces Crossroads in Season 5 Finale https://t.co/eH3lausgNW— Variety (@Variety) December 21, 2015
What did y'all think?
Oscar winner Eddie Redmayne and wife Hannah Bagshawe are expected to have their first child sometime this coming June.
California's governor has pardoned Robert Downey Jr. for a 1996 drug conviction that sent the actor to prison.
Downey was convicted of felony drug possession after he was arrested on a Los Angeles County highway and authorities found heroin, cocaine and a pistol in his vehicle.
Brown’s office said the “Iron Man” actor would be one of 91 people receiving official pardons after paying their “debt to society” and showing “exemplary behavior.”