Articles on this Page
- 12/22/15--18:17: _SPIN Magazine follo...
- 12/22/15--18:28: _Kendall is Anti-Kyl...
- 12/22/15--18:48: _Aaron Carter denies...
- 12/22/15--18:49: _singer/songwriter j...
- 12/22/15--18:49: _The 15 Best Movie P...
- 12/22/15--18:55: _miss colombia respo...
- 12/22/15--19:59: _Tom Hardy writes re...
- 12/22/15--21:17: _Best Music Videos o...
- 12/22/15--21:20: _Cristiano Ronaldo h...
- 12/23/15--14:09: _Billy Corgan, 48, a...
- 12/23/15--14:09: _"Desierto" trailer ...
- 12/23/15--14:10: _Azealia Banks is al...
- 12/23/15--14:10: _ONTD Original: Capr...
- 12/23/15--14:38: _Another Film Critic...
- 12/23/15--15:18: _The Kardashian Chri...
- 12/23/15--15:18: _Star Wars TFA MTV I...
- 12/23/15--15:52: _In 'Why Won't You D...
- 12/23/15--15:53: _Critic Drew McWeeny...
- 12/23/15--15:53: _News Bloopers Part 2
- 12/23/15--16:15: _What Is The Truth? ...
- 12/22/15--18:28: Kendall is Anti-Kylie/Tyga
- 12/22/15--18:49: singer/songwriter james franco shares new song “you are mine”
- 12/22/15--18:49: The 15 Best Movie Performances of the Year by ThePlaylist
- 12/22/15--18:55: miss colombia responds to miss universe gaffe
- 12/22/15--19:59: Tom Hardy writes response to film critic.
- 12/22/15--21:17: Best Music Videos of 2015
- 12/22/15--21:20: Cristiano Ronaldo has a very Cristiano Ronaldo home
- 12/23/15--14:09: "Desierto" trailer starring 👑 Gael García Bernal 👑
- 12/23/15--14:10: Azealia Banks is allegedly mad at Rihanna; subtweets her
- 12/23/15--14:10: ONTD Original: Capricorn Faves
- 12/23/15--15:18: The Kardashian Christmas Card 2015
- 12/23/15--15:52: In 'Why Won't You Die?' News: Naruto To Get Official Sequel Manga
- Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto revealed over the weekend that he's working on a one-shot Boruto manga. Boruto is Naruto's son, but I'm guessing the name gave it away.
- Boruto will also receive his very own manga, presumably following his ninja adventures with his teammates (Queen!) Sarada and Mitsuki.
- The new series will debut next spring, and will be released every month.
- Kishimoto's hard at work on a new series saying, “Since Naruto was a bigger hit than I could ever imagine, I’d like to aim for the next hit. I don’t know when I can announce the next manga, but because I plan on challenging myself to surpass Naruto, please wait for it.” It's gonna be sci-fi so hopefully we don't have to deal with anymore ninja shit.
- 12/23/15--15:53: Critic Drew McWeeny hits back with article:
- 12/23/15--15:53: News Bloopers Part 2
Some quotes from the interview:
“People always want to make an artist so uni-dimensional. People either hear my radio songs and think I can only make music that sounds like that and I probably have no substance and no lyrical content and no point of view, or it’s that I’m only supposed to be an underground, indie, ‘mixtape-in-my-bedroom’ artist and the fact that I’m making anything that’s commercially accessible makes it garbage, which isn’t the truth. It’s definitely become a process trying to convince people that yes, I am creative but I can be accessible, and I can be cool. It’s very rare that people are able to be all of those things. But I am.”
“When I was first getting to know her, she reminded me of Left Eye,” says Cambridge-Mitchell, who worked with the legendary R&B group TLC in the ‘90s. “Her presence, her personality and intensity, and her clear focus, goal-oriented everything. She’s very much like if Left Eye and T-Boz were one person.”
Trevor Jerideau, Tinashe’s A&R rep at RCA adds “If she couldn’t get to a specific producer that she admired, she’s going to make that beat herself. She’ll go on YouTube and try to figure out what kind of software they were using or how to actually construct that track and make it. She sourced all those [mixtape] beats. She did. I knew that she was going to get to where she had to go, and where she wanted to go, regardless of anybody standing in her way.”
“I had to go through sessions where people were outwardly disrespectful to me and I had to walk out. I went through a musical hazing,” she says. “People definitely don’t want you to win. You’re set up to fail when people are literally giving you their sh**tiest stuff and they’re just like, ‘Well, this is the best I can give you. We’re saving [the good stuff] for Drake.’” She pauses and laughs. “There’s a lot of shady motherf**kers in this industry.”
“The real story is actually kind of interesting,” she says with a grin. “I basically leaked the song (Party Favors). I wasn’t supposed to put it out.” She sits back and continues: “But I knew if I didn’t just put something out, I ran the risk of continuing to push back my singles and my whole process. I’ve got the songs, I need to put them out, I need people to hear them. I was just like, ‘F**k it. I’m putting it on SoundCloud.’ So that’s what I did, and then they had to follow up.”
"Before she makes it out the door, she’s accosted by Timbaland, who sweeps her up in his arms and whispers in her ear, “Do you know how dope you are, girl?” She smiles and hugs back. Tim sizes her up — though he’s the one wearing drop-crotch, all-white pants and toe-curled, black slipper-loafers — and shouts his email address to her before walking away. Tinashe runs over to her managers, whispers the contact info quickly, and scurries down the now-empty red carpet."
Ok, ONTD. I know reading isn't your fav hobby but this is a really good read, even if you don't like Tinashe. It has insight on the industry, award show's backstage, tea, shade, everything. It's very, very interesting.
Kardashians had a family vacay and Kylie thought it would be a good idea to bring Tyga
Kendall was really mad at her for this
Kendall was also pissed when Kylie left early when spending time with Caitlyn
Caitlyn asked Kendall what was wrong with Kylie and she said that "Kylie doesn't have her priorities straight"
Kylie is being a spoiled brat!!
-Deleted a super long tweet where he asked followers, "Has anyone ever had their heartbroken so bad that they feel it in other parts of their body? like cold feelings in your stomach, emptiness?" Said he is "completely devastated" and "my heart is shattered"
-The tweet also said, "I'm constantly misunderstood and judged for my past, I'm a really sensitive guy and yes jealous and insecure at times cause I know I'm a skinny dude all of the anxiety stuff I've been through has been about my relationship I've just hid it all from you, I always wanna be a better version of myself."Dailymail posted the whole tweet
-On Monday morning, Carter clarified that his messages were not a cry for help and tweeted, "Theres no reason for people to accuse me of having 'mental breakdowns' because i express myself & yea sometimes people piss me off."
-He has a new single out called Fool's Gold.
- a sneak peak from james franco's band daddy's upcoming lp/film, "let me get what i want," out spring 2016
- “you are mine” features the smiths’ andy rourke
- support #realmusic
ThePlaylist ranked the 15 best performances of the year! Below are the Top 5:
1. Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara, “Carol”
2. Charlotte Rampling and Tom Courtenay, “45 Years”
3. Brie Larson, “Room”
4. Saoirse Ronan, “Brooklyn”
5. Charlize Theron, “Mad Max: Fury Road”
View the rest of the list at the source.
- posted her response on instagram
- "Your destiny is written for you. And my destiny was this. I was able to bring happiness to my country after becoming Miss Universe for only a couple of minutes... Today because of that COLOMBIA and the LATIN COMMUNITY are being talked about in every corner of the world. I also want to congratulate the Philippines for their new Miss Universe 🙏🏼."
- hilariously, the event organizers said that steve harvey is still welcome next year. no word yet if they will provide hooked on phonics to help him with the card this time
Thankyou for your email offering to retract your misdirected anger. I apologise for any part of you having to wait for an interview and then not get one. The truth is we (as I was paired for all interviews that day) were unaware that ANYBODY was waiting. Or even went without a TV interview. Someone somewhere must have thought putting it on me was a lot easier than losing their journalist relations for the ongoing junkets and multiple movies that are pending. I wish I would have napped to be honest.
One note to make is that per Fox, they said they “never actually told (you) that the interview was cancelled, simply that they were running behind schedule.” They also said that “Drew chose not to wait and left. Had he stayed, he would have gotten his interview as planned.”
Fuck.. Plot thickens … Who knows what to trust my friend, but I do know the cancellation was definitely not made by myself.
Resisting the urge to dare you to say what you “rant tweeted” so publicly, to my face next time we meet, which I doubt you have the balls to do; I want to apologise regardless on behalf of those that misled the both of us. That isn’t cool. At all. Neither were your tweets. But that’s by the by.
I appreciate your apology of sorts in your emails to and fro which I am happy to openly post. Also as I hope you understand now and which you’ve made very clear in our emails back and forth, your legitimate frustration lies with those who organised the junket; who fed you and I misinformation; not me.
Again apologies for the clusterfk. And it’s knock on effect to your personal life. I appreciate it is a busy time of year for you and your time shouldn’t have been wasted. I never had any intention of causing you any inconveniences at all.
Best regards and thanks for calling me an asshole a lot
If you don't know what happened you can view the previous post here
Here are 5 of the best music videos of the year! Did your favs make the cut?
8. Red Velvet - Dumb Dumb
7. Justin Bieber - Sorry
6. Kendrick Lamar - Alright
3. Drake - Hotline Bling
1. Missy Elliot - WTF
the rest @ TwitterYTYTYTYTYT
uglyyyyyy, but i don't expect anything less from his tacky ass bless him
Would you have a child with somebody old enough to be your dad?
-Opens Spring 2016
In case you forgot, Azealia Banks was arrested the other day following some incident in NYC at a club. Apparently, Banks was not allowed into a private party and was trying to explain who she was by yelling that she's on Rihanna's new album. Today, Azealia sent some passive aggressive SUBtweets out and unfollowed Rihanna. She also RTed some stuff her fans were saying about it, but I don't feel like pulling that up. Like Chris Martin said, getting your collab on Rihanna's albums is like winning American Idol. But apparently, Azealia didn't get the memo.
These girls seek me out, ask for my help then get intimidated when they find out how easy it is for me to re-create and re-vamp their sound— azealiabanks (@AZEALIABANKS) December 23, 2015
Like, I would really rather not be approached to collab, especially if everyone is going to chicken out. Lol— azealiabanks (@AZEALIABANKS) December 23, 2015
Mostly likely https://t.co/2GGMOhqLoF— azealiabanks (@AZEALIABANKS) December 23, 2015
Meanwhile, Rihanna remains unbothered and will probably ignore the situation since she's drama free these days(unless Azealia keeps tweeting about it). She was in the studio last night til 5am. She clearly wasn't recording and given that her A&R was there, she was more than likely listening to Anti before relaxing for the holidays.
Rihanna hits the recording studio in Christmas style. 🎄 pic.twitter.com/VKuwIfTArm— RihannaDaily.com (@RihannaDaily) December 23, 2015
Hello everyone and welcome to season!! Capricorns are known for being ambitious, determined, helpful and realistic. Will the capricorn faves share these traits?? Let's find out and celebrate a wonderful birth season for our Capricorn friends on ONTD
Denzel Washington, December 28
Who doesn.t love Denzel? Find me someone who hates Denzel and I'll show you someone who has no feeling. He’s a critically acclaimed actor, winning Oscars for Glory and Training Day and is the only black man to have been voted sexiest man alive in People Magazine. He’s been married to wife Pauletta Pearson since 1983.
Dame Maggie Smith, December 28
Frankly, you’re an evil person if you don’t like Professor McGonagall. I’m pretty sure you’re a Death Eater. She starred opposite Laurence Olivier in Othello and said that he was a right dick (in her appearance on Graham Norton) and is best known currently for her portrayal of Professor McGonagall in Harry Potter and as Dowager Countess Violet in Downton Abbey.
Betty White, January 17
Betty White is the grandma you wish you had... she's fun, sassy, kind and HILARIOUS. May we all live to be as effervescent as Ms Betty White!
Oscar Isaac, January 5 MARCH 9
Okay everyone, forget it, Oscar isn't a capricorn. Keeping this gif up so you can look at it!
Danica McKeller, January 3
Beloved for her portrayal of Winnie Cooper in The Wonder Years, Danica Keller is a literal Ph.D in mathematics and has written several books aimed at young girls to help them with math. Since women are often considered or consider themselves weak in mathematics, her work is genuinely inspiring.
Justin Trudeau, December 25
Also known as Trubae, he is the son of former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and was predicted to become Prime Minister of Canada by none other than President Richard Nixon. The current leader of the Liberal Party, his party won in a landslide against Stephen Harper’s Conservative Party and his cabinet is one of the most diverse that Canada has ever seen. He has also formally apologized for Canada’s poor treatment of it’s First Nations people and has opened investigations into the disappearances of many indigenous women.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, January 13
Known best as Elaine from Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus has acted in films and television, getting her start with two seasons on Saturday Night Live. She is the first actor of the Seinfeld cast to break “the Seinfeld Curse” heading her own show with moderate success in “The New Adventures of Old Christine”. She is presently portraying Vice President Selina Meyer on Veep.
Michelle Obama, January 17
First Lady Michelle Obama gets as much or more flak than her husband the president. She’s focused on poverty, healthy living, and education during her time as First Lady, which many people seem to have a problem with (because they’re terrible). She earned her J.D. from Harvard Law School and did a lot of work for public service in the Chicago area. People want to blame her for the nasty looking “healthy” lunches kids are being served in schools, but it’s not like she personally oversees the making of all the meals. They're just jealous of her intelligence, her on point fashion, and her amazing arms.
Martin Luther King Jr., Jan 15
If you don’t know about MLK Jr., you’re probably not from around the US. The Civil Rights leader starting in the 1950s until his death in 1968, MLK Jr. was a Baptist preacher, and his father’s teachings against segregation had a large effect on him. He fought the good fight in Alabama, with the Montgomery bus boycott, sit ins, marches in Birmingham, and his famous “I Have a Dream” speech, delivered below the Lincoln monument in Washington, D.C. He was a critical part of the creation and passing of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and 1965 Voting Rights Act.
SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO SAG/CAP CUSPIE CHRISTINA AGUILERA~!
Others: Eddie Redmayne, Diane Sawyer, Gaby Hoffman, Stephen Hawking, Alexander Hamilton, J.K. Simmons, Nichelle Nichols, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, Kate Middleton, James Earl Jones, Susan Lucci, Eddie Vedder, Holliday Grainger, Kit Harington, Lady Bird Johnson
source: biography.com's famous capricorn list
Words by yurasama_love editing/formatting by dangerbuffalo
Best Picture: “Mad Max: Fury Road”
Best Actor: Paul Dano, “Love & Mercy”
Best Actress: Brie Larson, “Room”
Best Supporting Actor: Oscar Isaac, “Ex Machina”
Best Supporting Actress: Kristen Stewart, “Clouds of Sils Maria”
FFCC Breakout Award: Daisy Ridley, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”
Best Director: George Miller, “Mad Max: Fury Road”
Best Ensemble: “Spotlight”
Best Original Screenplay: “Spotlight”
Best Adapted Screenplay: “The Big Short”
Best Cinematography: “Mad Max: Fury Road”
Best Visual Effects: “Mad Max: Fury Road”
Best Score: “Love & Mercy”
Best Documentary: “Amy”
Best Foreign Language Film: “The Assassin”
Best Animated Film: “Inside Out”
- " It's funny that people now believe Tom Hardy and I have been e-mailing each other. Pretty sure the reason he wrote an open letter is because we have had no direct contact with one another, but, boy, his fans were ready to assume the worst of me this morning. The truth is that Tom Hardy, an actual human being, was frustrated by the way the tabloid press took my Tweets, blew them up into stories, and embellished details that I certainly never offered into a story that wasn't really accurate. And in Hardy's response, he is clearly mixing and matching various statements and ideas and responding as if everything I said was about last Thursday, no doubt because of that game of telephone where we haven't spoken to each other about any of this.
- "So why did Hardy end up as the focus of my anger? I've been doing this for almost 19 years now, and there comes a certain point when you've had enough bad encounters that it adds up. There was a "Drop" junket in Toronto that was a nightmare. , albeit with a little more sympathy than frustration at that point. My encounters with him stretch all the way back to the first screening of "Bronson" at Sundance, where Nicolas Winding Refn and I were talking in the lobby after the first screening and Hardy couldn't be bothered. And in each of those cases, I have my perspective on what happened, and Hardy has his."
- "Having never appeared in the tabloids until now, I completely understand all of Hardy's frustration, and I give him all the credit in the world for a few killer lines in his open letter, including his closer where he thanks me for calling him an asshole repeatedly. I think it's shady that he pulls the bro move of "you wouldn't say that in a room with me" in that vaguely threatening barroom way, but I get it. If he's offering, I would be delighted to take a punch from Tom Hardy, since he's paid far more per film than I am per article, and civil court doesn't really hang with the "he was talking smack" line of defense. The truth is that he is as unlikely actually physically attack me as I would be of being disrespectful to someone who I'm in a room to interview."
Read the full article in all its delightfully dramatic glory HERE
So here for whiny, asshole men finally getting called out on their endless shit. Abusive assholes are abusive assholes, no matter how much you want to sit on their faces.
A new news blooper was posted! YAY!
Tom Brady likes balls
Of all places, the Today Show Australia reported via Twitter that Anti was set to drop tomorrow. Shortly after, the tweet was deleted but then they retweeted the following message:
Rih bout to drop that album just in time to distract everyone from spending time with their families, smh.