Articles on this Page
- 11/16/15--06:44: _Sneak Peak of Adele...
- 11/16/15--07:01: _The Veronicas revea...
- 11/16/15--07:05: _ John Oliver on the...
- 11/16/15--07:28: _One Direction answe...
- 11/16/15--22:18: _5SOS Dont Care Abou...
- 11/16/15--22:19: _England to sing La ...
- 11/16/15--22:28: _Saeed Jaffrey passe...
- 11/16/15--23:26: _Camilla Luddington ...
- 11/17/15--00:56: _Agent Carter Season...
- 11/17/15--00:56: _Adele - When We Wer...
- 11/17/15--07:11: _Little Mix on the B...
- 11/17/15--07:11: _Charlie Sheen confi...
- 11/17/15--07:12: _Mockingjay part 2 L...
- 11/17/15--07:12: _Homeland Season 5, ...
- 11/17/15--07:14: _FHM & Zoo to suspen...
- 11/17/15--07:15: _Rose McGowan is not...
- 11/17/15--07:26: _Sia's wig mumbles t...
- 11/17/15--07:28: _ONTD Original: The ...
- 11/17/15--08:25: _Artpop Artist, Shia...
- 11/17/15--08:26: _The 2015 Word of th...
- 11/16/15--07:01: The Veronicas reveal who the wrote 'You Ruined Me' about
- 11/16/15--07:05: John Oliver on the Paris terror attacks
- 11/16/15--22:19: England to sing La Marseillaise while Spain/Belgium match called off
- 11/16/15--22:28: Saeed Jaffrey passes away at age 86
- 11/16/15--23:26: Camilla Luddington discusses RotTR and film
- 11/17/15--00:56: Agent Carter Season 2: First Pic, Synopsis & Premiere Date
- 11/17/15--00:56: Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church)
- Nick Grimshaw came to the girls dressing room at the Teen Awards while Perrie was naked.
- He spent a lot of time at their dressing room stealing their food.
- They were making fun of Leigh-Anne's face when Justin Bieber came to their dressing room to meet them and pray because she doesn't love herself and has had a massive crush on him since forever ago.
- The girls' phone lock screens are: Jesy, a picture of her and Jake; Jade hasn't changed hers, but it was just a reminder of her best friend's birthday so she wouldn't forget; Perrie, a naked picture of Grimshaw; Leigh-Anne, some giraffes from her safari.
- Jade already bought her Advent calendar and her Christmas tree will be up this week. They girls say that she always leaves her tree until the middle of January, but she has a roommate now, so she's trying to look like she's normal and can't do that this year. Also, her Christmas tree and decorations are all Disney.
- They're excited to perform Hair, Lightning and OMG at the Get Weird Tour.
- They talked about the things they want for Christmas, which isn't really anything out of this world. I will add Jade's list below.
- They haven't seen Simon Cowell since they performed on the X-Factor a few weeks ago. They also talked about their favorite contestants this season.
- Perrie loved her neck piercing, but it was really impractical, so she had to take it off.
- Jesy hates piercings, but she thinks Kendall Jenner's nipple piercing is really sexy. The other girls cringed thinking about it.
- They challenged each other to set Perrie on a date with Prince Harry, but they crumbled and couldn't do it. Jesy is still trying to do it, but they thinks that he has a girlfriend.
- Jade told Prince Harry that she likes his beard, and he complimented their dresses.
- Perrie thinks she's to common to date Prince Harry, and her mom agrees.
- Grimshaw challenged them to say salamander on Loose Women. They didn't know that it was a real word. They didn't do it once they were on the show, anyways. Let's be real, they probably forgot about it.
- They pretty much only talked about Jesy's engagement because Jake's mom is one of the hosts.
- Jade reminded everyone that Perrie isn't the only single one.
- Perrie said that she wasn't being a diva and that she was only wearing sunglasses because she looked like a monster under them thanks to her conjunctivitis.
- They talked about drunk crying at their Get Weird release party.
- Jesy and Leigh-Anne talked about being in relationships, while Jade and Perrie talked about single life. Well, Jade did. Perrie just sang some Destiny's Child.
- They're not planning on taking a break like the One Direction boys any time soon.
- Jade's first concert was a The Osmonds one her mom took her to.
- Jesy said that they won't look perfect all the time.
- They talked about working with Jason Derulo.
- They want to write their own Christmas song.
- 11/17/15--07:11: Charlie Sheen confirms he's HIV positive
- 11/17/15--07:12: Mockingjay part 2 LA premiere
- 11/17/15--07:12: Homeland Season 5, Episode 8 promo
- 11/17/15--07:14: FHM & Zoo to suspend publication
- 11/17/15--07:15: Rose McGowan is not here for Caitlyn Jenner
- 11/17/15--07:26: Sia's wig mumbles through set on Red Bull Sound Space
- 11/17/15--07:28: ONTD Original: The Best Songs From Non-Disney Animated Soundtracks
- 11/17/15--08:25: Artpop Artist, Shia LaBeouf talks about his #ALLMYMOVIES event
- Shia held an event at a movie theather where his entire filmography was played (this event lasted 3 days non-stop)
- he watched it alongside randoms
- the event was free (there was a line tho)
- prior to the event he had concerns people would harrass/assault him
- these fears stemmed from the fact that people hate him
- “All I want to do is be liked… You just don’t want anyone to hate you. I walked out loving myself. Not in some grandiose, you’re f—ing awesome way, but in like, you’re a part of a community. You’re part of this human thing. You’re in this human thing.”
- Felt a sense of community during the screening of Even Stevens where everyone was laughing and smiling
- not all films were liked (transformers), he slept through that
- Reddit also sent him pizza
- 11/17/15--08:26: The 2015 Word of the Year is... 😂!
-Harry using his robot app because his doctor told him he can only sing or speak, not both.
-The boys & Grimmy call Harrys mom "hot"
-Nobody has Liam's number because he "changes it a lot" lol
-The boys do impressions of each other to see how much they have changed over the years
- A fan asked them if they were at Hogwarts what would their house be. Liam shows his true geek & admits that he took a Harry Potter test online like this with his friend. He got Hufflepuff (Edit:the friend, not Liam). He also bought the Harry Potter car & has it in his yard. lol
-Harry's thigh tattoo is a tiger.
There's an extended interview at the source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4HW4fJg2tNXK7dXtjDTWM8Z/get-to-know-one-direction-as-they-answer-your-questions-before-their-first-ever-live-lounge
Your fave band has been promoting their number 1 album all over the world still, because they're hard working professionals. And for a band where no question is off limits in interviews, apparently it's now become a rule not to ask them about 1D anymore...at least if you're a pap.
Bassist and your fave member Calum has admitted that he's tried mary jane before, however he apparently won't do it again because he doesn't like the effect, saying "I get super paranoid when I do.".
They also revealed in a new interview they don't speak with 1D anymore which started a storm of rumours apparently. What the boys said was that they're busy and thus haven't seen or spoken to them, adding "We don't actually [speak anymore], we've been really busy at the moment. I got a nice message from Harry the other day, he said, 'congratulations on the number one album' but that's about it."
Some paps have of course tried to make this dramatic, greeting the boys at the airport and asking them about it...but they got BLOCKED. When leaving the airport recently a banned source's group of paps were asking them about why they don't talk to One Direction much anymore and their bodyguard made it clear that question was off limits.
They boys were also asked in an interview if they'd invite one of the solo 1D boys to open for them on tour and responded like true gentlemen..."No, that would be inappropriate I think. They will be just fine on their own."
The boys also officially have their 2nd number 1 album in the US (when will your foreign faves?). So they're doing pretty well.
lets talk about drugs kids, dont do drugs kids
BREAKING: The friendly between Belgium and Spain has been called off amid security fears after #ParisAttacks.— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) listopad 16, 2015
For anyone going to Wembley, these are the lyrics for La Marseillaise https://t.co/kAAqI7ynth— The Independent (@Independent) listopad 16, 2015
- English fans are encouraged to sign the French national anthem,
- The Belgian football federation said the decision was made after the government recommended that the game not be played,
- the Paris attack suspect is believed to be in the Turin area.
The Punjab born British actor passed away of a sudden brain hemorrhage at his home in London. Jaffrey starred in such acclaimed Indian films as Satyajit Ray's Shatranj ke Khiladi (The Chess Players), "Gandhi"“The Man Who Would Be King,” “A Passage to India,” “Henna,” “Masoom”, “Ram Teri Ganga Maili” and more than 100 Bollywood productions.
He also earned a Bafta nomination for his role in 1985's My Beautiful Laundrett and became a household name in Britain after appearing in numerous TV dramas including Tandoori Nights, The Far Pavilions and Gangsters.
He was awarded the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in 1995 for his contributions to drama.
Since news of his death broke there has been an outpouring of condolences from many famous figures including Prime Minister Narendra Modi who called him “A multifaceted actor whose flair and versatility will always be remembered."
Bollywood stars from all generations like Rishi Kapoor, Raveena Tandon, Alok Nath, Shekhar Kapur, Priyanka Chopra and Nimrat Kaur expressed grief over his demise, saying that he will always remain in their memories.
ONTD, how do you wish to be remembered? How did you die?
- According to her we now see a much more bolder Lara than in the first game and we also get a glimpse of her background and her relationship with her father.
- The mocap filming process took about two years compared to the first game, which took about three years to complete.
- Thinks it's fantastic to see Grey's Anatomy fans and Tomb Raider fans interact and even crossover because of her portrayal of both characters.
- Believes there is a movement of women taking over pop culture, with characters like Lara or shows like Shonda's TGIT line-up.
- The cinematic reboot will be based on the game franchise according to her but still does not know whether she will take the role of Croft or if someone else will do it, but she would love to do it.
What do you think of Camilla as Lara Croft, ONTD?
“Marvel’s Agent Carter” returns for a second season of adventure and intrigue, starring Hayley Atwell in the titular role of the unstoppable agent for the SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve). Dedicated to the fight against new Atomic Age threats in the wake of World War II, Peggy must now journey from New York City to Los Angeles for her most dangerous assignment yet. But even as she discovers new friends, a new home – and perhaps even a new love – she’s about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask (*wink* *wink*) a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect."Season 2 starts on January 5 on ABC with a 2-hour double ep!
Little Mix visited radio host and current X-Factor judge Nick Grimshaw this morning on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show.
Look who's here 😍 pic.twitter.com/v9AHuMqxZi— BBC Radio1 Breakfast (@R1Breakfast) November 17, 2015
Also, Perrie has conjunctivitis.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ONTD, have you gotten conjunctivitis?
-Confirmed the news in a Today Show interview
-Said he contracted HIV four years ago
-Says his friends started extorting him after he found out and he's paid millions to keep it from going public
-a prostitute took a picture of his medication and threatened to sell it to the media
-Says he doesn't know how he got it but it's "impossible" for him to have passed it on
-Thought it was a tumour at first since he was experiencing cluster headaches and fever
-His doctor also appeared to say that he doesn't have AIDS and the HIV levels in his system is undetectable
-Maintains that he's been taking his medication daily and hasn't missed a dose yet
-Still drinks, but thinks it's his responsibility to 'kick the doors open' and reduce the stigma
Source // Source
Shit's getting real, ONTD! Prayer circle for... well, everyone at this point.
FHM and Zoo magazines to suspend publication https://t.co/qUXficGBOA— The Guardian (@guardian) November 17, 2015
-Both magazines made an announcement on their twitter accounts that they're going to suspend publication
-Print and digital magazines will end by 2016
-Closure reflects an overall trend of people not buying magazines due to a rise in social and mobile media
-Will possibly rebrand to a more social platform like the Lad Bible
Rose McGowan slams Caitlyn Jenner for Glamour awards acceptance speech https://t.co/mgkU246Ooa— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) November 17, 2015
-Rose posted then deleted the following message on her facebook following Caitlyn's acceptance speech at the glamour awards
“Caitlyn Jenner you do not understand what being a woman is about at all. You want to be a woman and stand with us- well learn us. We are more than deciding what to wear. We are more than the stereotypes foisted upon us by people like you. You’re a woman now? Well f—king learn that we have had a VERY different experience than your life of male privilege. Woman of the year? No, not until you wake up and join the fight. Being a woman comes with a lot of baggage. The weight of unequal history. You’d do well to learn it. You’d do well to wake up. Woman of the year? Not by a long f—king shot.”
- Also added “Let me amend this by saying I’m happy for what she’s doing visibility wise for the trans community, and I’m happy she’s living her truth, but comments like hers have consequences for other women. How we are perceived, what our values are, and leads to more stereotyping. If you know you are going to be speaking to media about being a woman, maybe come to understand our struggles.”
-Also posted memes featuring women being abused with Caitlyn's quote put over it
-Rose came for Kate Winslet last week following her comments about not wanting to have a conversation about the wage pay gap in Hollywood.
We all know that Disney has cornered the market on animated musicals, but there have been some great songs worked into other kids' movies over the years. Here is my carefully curated nostalgic list:
We're a Miracle - Christina Aguilera
Who knew that one of Xtina's best ballads would show up on a Pokemon soundtrack? The English OST for the first Pokemon movie featured some of the biggest pop acts of its time. Honorable Mentions go to Don't Say You Love Me by M2M, Free Up Your Mind by Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), and Vacation by Vitamin C. Nothing for Britney because Soda Pop sucks and I'll fight every stan who says otherwise. Ooh La La >>>>>>>>Soda Pop>>Tiny Hands.
Take Me There - Mya, Blackstreet, Ma$e and Blink Blink
Back in the day when R&B was still king, these four artists came together to make the theme song for the first Rugrats Movie theme song. The music video featured life-size versions of Tommy's home and the Reptar wagon for the background set. Honorable Mention to On Your Mark, Ready Set Go by Busta Rhymes and the fact that he managed to get the lyric "so fast it'll blow dry your asshole" on a children's soundtrack.
Aaliyah - Journey to the Past
Anastasia: the movie that everyone misremembers as a Disney movie. Aaliyah earned a nomination for Best Original Song at the Grammys with this tune. However the video is a reminder how far CGI has come in almost 20 years.
Natalie Cole - Tell Me Lies
One of the most underrated animated musicals out there is Cats Don't Dance. The movie is chockfull of great songs but Ms. Cole delivers deep emotive soul music with this tune.
Dana Glover - It Is You I Have Loved
Dana Glover is the least notable name on this list but this was the stand-out original song from the first Shrek movie. I can assure you that many middle school girls in the early 2000s played this song while writing about their crushes in their diaries.
Quad City DJs - Space Jam
This song has transcended being a "kids' song". You can tell the censors were sleeping in the 90's because if that shitty One Million Moms group can't handle a Xmas-less Starbucks cup I don't think this music video with people grinding in between shots of Bugs Bunny would have made the cut.
Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston - When You Believe
Prince of Egypt was one of those movies that you loved even if you aren't really religious. Mariah and Whitney were at their peaks with this duet and its a blessing that they didn't ruin it by trying to out-sing each other. The music video makes them seem buddy-buddy in #taylor squad kind of way.
Post any other favorites, Disney or not!
Shia, during Transformers
What kinda artpop teas? Gags who? Chola Descent what? Don't Be A Drag, just be a kween when? Orient Made why? Lebanese how?
"Face with Tears of Joy" emoji was chosen by Oxford Dictionaries, in partnership with SwiftKey, as the "word" that best reflected the ethos, mood, and preoccupations of 2015. In fact, 😂 was the most used emoji across the world in 2015. Everyone from Hillary Clinton to Domino's Pizza seems to embrace emojis as "a nuanced form of expression":
How does your student loan debt make you feel? Tell us in 3 emojis or less.— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 12, 2015
So shady😂😂 https://t.co/wc697DAKww— Zendaya (@Zendaya) November 4, 2015
What could have been WOTY 2015: ad blocker, on fleek, lumbersexual, refugee, they (singular).
emoji nobody needs: 🌳🐑🌑🎠📲📑👥👡 emoji everybody needs: 🍕😂💁❤🎩— Domino's Pizza (@dominos) July 28, 2015
More at the Source😂 123