Articles on this Page
- 02/20/15--12:53: _Vanilla Ice lied to...
- 02/20/15--12:54: _Tyler Hoechlin at a...
- 02/20/15--12:54: _Sean Penn Goes for ...
- 02/20/15--12:55: _Two clips from "Cha...
- 02/20/15--12:57: _amber rose is bette...
- 02/20/15--13:17: _Stephen Colbert exp...
- 02/20/15--13:47: _THR's Brutal Oscar ...
- 02/20/15--13:53: _ONTD Original: 7 fe...
- 02/20/15--14:11: _Olympic Gold Medali...
- 02/20/15--15:05: _Fans Name the Anime...
- 02/20/15--15:05: _6(5) Reasons Why Ta...
- 02/20/15--15:06: _Karlie Kloss Leaves...
- 02/20/15--15:08: _Banana and Cucumber...
- 02/20/15--15:09: _Ariana Grande is la...
- 02/20/15--15:09: _First trailer for "...
- 02/20/15--15:39: _Kristen Stewart is ...
- 02/20/15--15:50: _Aunt Viv Comes For ...
- 02/20/15--15:54: _Power 105.1 cuts ou...
- 02/20/15--15:56: _Free For All Friday
- 02/21/15--08:44: _Infinitely Polar Be...
- 02/20/15--12:53: Vanilla Ice lied to cops about home burglary
- 02/20/15--12:54: Sean Penn Goes for the Record Number of Chair Flips on Graham Norton
- 02/20/15--12:55: Two clips from "Chappie"
- 02/20/15--12:57: amber rose is better than all of us.
- 02/20/15--13:17: Stephen Colbert exploits your daddy issues
- 02/20/15--13:53: ONTD Original: 7 feminist Bollywood movies
- 02/20/15--14:11: Olympic Gold Medalist Adelina Sotnikova to Skip Worlds...
- 02/20/15--15:05: Fans Name the Anime School They Wish They Attended
- 02/20/15--15:05: 6(5) Reasons Why Taron Egerton Should Be The Next Spider-Man
- 02/20/15--15:06: Karlie Kloss Leaves Victoria's Secret for NYU
- 02/20/15--15:08: Banana and Cucumber 1x06 Promo + Meet the Cast of Banana
- 02/20/15--15:09: Ariana Grande is launching a fragrance
- 02/20/15--15:09: First trailer for "Going Clear" - HBO's Scientology documentary
- 02/20/15--15:39: Kristen Stewart is First American Actress to Win César Award
- 02/20/15--15:50: Aunt Viv Comes For RHOA's Kenya Moore
- 02/20/15--15:56: Free For All Friday
- 02/21/15--08:44: Infinitely Polar Bear Trailer
Rapper Vanilla Ice lied to the cops about owning the vacant Lake Worth, FL house where his "Vanilla Ice Project" TV crew allegedly made off with the pilfered items but he says he thought some of the stuff was fair game because it was on the curb.
His foreman, however, says Ice instructed the production crew to go inside the house and target specific items (like a pool heater of $3000 value). He also lied about owning the place, according to the foreman.
Police has since recovered most items, including: An iron table with glass top ($450), patio chairs ($1,000), a sofa ( another $1,000), two bicycles (400$) and a large mirror(500$).
If convicted of home burglary and grand theft, Ice is potentially looking at prison time.
Tyler Hoechlin attends VANITY FAIR and Chrysler Celebration of Richard Linklater and the cast of "Boyhood" at Cecconi's on February 19, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
In case you were wondering, Hoechlin and Linklater recently worked together on Linklater's next film, That's What I'm Talking About, a "spiritual" sequel to the iconic Dazed and Confused.
Linklater regretting the fact that Hoechlin will have a moustache in his movie
i will die laughing if That's What I'm Talking About gets award recognition and Tyler 'worst delivery on Teen Wolf/what is acting' Hoechlin gets to the Oscars before Dylan 'greatest thespian there ever was and ever will be' O'Brien
If you like your comedy stilted, craggy-faced, and arrogant, you're going to love this clip from tonight's Graham Norton wherein Sean Penn takes great delight in flipping as many Red Chair contestants as possible.
Kelly Clarkson, Celia Imrie, and Ross Noble are also there. Be nice.
It's funny because daughters are their Dad's property, right?
Why does anyone do the Red Chair, ONTD?
Wait 30 showers? But Kim let RayJ nut on her.... Never mind.— Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 20, 2015
@kanyewest This is my moment to let the world know who u really are and the things you've done to me.— Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 20, 2015
@kanyewest after all these years I never snitched on u and I don't plan on starting now. We once loved each other so I won't do u like that.— Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 20, 2015
@kanyewest I'll leave that up to the Kartrashians to humiliate u when they're done with u.— Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 20, 2015
Since Stephen isn't hosting any show until September, he's taken the opportunity to grow this magnificent beard. He debuted it last night at the Oscar Wilde Awards, where the US-Ireland Alliance celebrated his achievements as an Irish-American entertainer.
This is from a male actor who apparently got most of his credit in the 1970s (so no one really working right now).
- loved pretty much all the best picture movies but 'birdman', which he said bored him
- dude really, really loved 'foxcatcher', gave steve carell the best actor vote and showed praise to mark ruffalo (though voted for the king jk simmons anyway)
- like most people, he voted for julianne moore and patricia arquette
- dude really loved 'american sniper' though (hmm maybe he was an actor who was friends with clint in the 70s?), and gave it the adapted screenplay nod. hated 'inherent vice' though. another vote for 'the grand budapest hotel' (wes pretty much has this oscar in the bag)
- loved 'wild tales' for foreign-language film
Generally I won't take quotes from the story, but this was ridiculous/hilarious:
BEST SOUND EDITING
I have absolutely no idea what the difference is between this and sound mixing. [laughs] I vote for the movie that I like. I loved The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies and I think the sound is such a big part of it — I have a great sound system at home.
MY VOTE: The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
Here are some of my favourite feminist BW movies for those of you who don't mind watching foreign films lol. This list is based on the longlist originally posted on ontd-bw by mjspice and myself. Check it out!
Bobby Jasoos (2014)
Aaja Nachle (2007)
Chak De! India (2007)
Gif sources:over the cut (from Meri Brother ki Dulhan) 123456
Source: written by me.
What's your favourite, ONTD?
Adelina Sotnikova to skip worlds - ESPN http://t.co/i3ukl2WMxZ— Skating Fansclub (@SkatingFansclub) February 20, 2015
- Sotnikova hasn't competed at any international competitions since the Olympics and she's going to take off the rest of the season. Coach hasn't said why.
- Russians still expected to slay
- Carolina Kostner still out for doping
- Gracie Gold, Ashley Wagner and Polina Edwards will continue to make attempts
source: Skatings Fanclub twitter
Between the clubs, bullies and exams, school can be a fantastic or terrifying place in anime. Charapedia explores the subject in their latest 10,000 reader poll, asking anime viewers which anime (or manga) school they wish they could attend. Elementary, middle, high schools were university and vocational were eligible. So were co-ed and single gender.
253 schools were suggested by a pool that was 52.6% male and 77.9% in their teens and 20s.
You can find places 6-30 at the source.
5) Raira Academy (Durarara!!)
4) Tokiwadai Middle School (A Certain Series)
3) Teikou Middle School (Kuroko’s Basketball)
2) Karasuno High School (Haikyuu!)
1) Otonokizaka High School (Love Live!)
Sorry for shitty formatting.
What anime school would you wish to attend? What school had the coolest characters? The prettiest/most handsome ones? Best teachers?
Spider-Man: Six web-slinging reasons why Taron Egerton would ace the webbed wonder
As we all now know Marvel finally got the green-light from Sony to allow Spider-Man to come home and make a cameo along with Captain America in Robert Downy Jr's upcoming film "Iron Man: Civil War" out next year but who is going to play the role of Peter Parker since Andrew Garfield got fired cuz the movies really sucked and Toby McGuire has been done since emo Spider-Man?
Upcoming actor and future ONTD loveTaron Egerton is perfect for the role and here is why:
1. He's a bonafide Spidey fan:
When asked about who his favorite superhero is Taron has said,“My favourite is Spider-Man and I think Andrew Garfield is wonderful in it to the point I couldn’t play it.
“But he is my favourite.”
2. He’s a wanted man:
Rumors started spreading a few weeks ago that he was going to play Cyclops in X-Men: Apocalypse but he denied it all. Let's be real though some of the people behind Kingsman are involved with X-Men reboots so who knows what can happen.
3. He’s got skills:
In "Kingsman" he SLAYED the stunt sequences and was an overall badass .
4. Comic Book Writers Back Him:
Mark Millar wrote 'Civil War' and he wants Taron to be Spidey
5. Experts love him too:
Cardiff-based Josh Wilding, who writes for Spider-Man News.com says: “Kingsman showed that Taron is not only amazingly talented, but also that he’s one of the most likeable young actors out there today.
“He has all of the right qualities needed for a character like Peter Parker, and as a comic book fan, I honestly can’t think of anyone better than him to deliver the definitive take on Spider-Man as he finally joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe.”
Basically Kevin Feige and Amy "Why Are You Punishing Me" Pascal give the role of Peter Parker to Taron and call it a day.
ONTD when do you think they'll announce the new Spider-Man? im thinking Comic-Con
While she's still working with L’Oreal, is in partnership with Code Academy, etc etc, Kloss has always said her goal is attending college. As reported in her cover story for Vogue, she's recently been admitted to NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study, where she'll start as a full time student in the fall.
Ed Razek, the CMO of Victoria's Secret and executive producer of the brand's fashion show, confirms: "Karlie and I met several months ago to discuss the many things she hoped to do in her life and career," he told us. "As we talked, it became clear she would not have the time to fulfill her myriad commitments. Reluctantly, we agreed she would leave the brand at the end of her contract. Karlie is one of a kind, a very close friend, someone I truly admire and love. She is, without question, one of the best models ever. But, she is an even better person. Her future is unlimited, and I am excited to see all the good she will do. Karlie Kloss will always be an Angel to me.”
- partering with luxe
- fragrance will launch in specialty and department stores in september
- ariana says: "I have always been obsessed with perfume. I always carried like six different scents in my bag, another three in my suitcase and another couple in my car. I’m asked so often about which fragrance I’m wearing, or if I have a signature scent. I do have favorites, but I really want to create something that encompasses everything I love…which is why I am so excited to create my personal fragrance I can call my own."
It's being called "possibly the worst thing to happen to Scientology since the death of founder L. Ron Hubbard." I'm ready.
Kristen Stewart has won the César for best supporting actress for her role in Clouds of Sils Maria. She is the first American actress to win the award.
The last American actress to be nominated for an acting César, when Julia Migenes was nominated for Carmen in 1984.
The only other American to win a César was Adrien Brody for the Pianist in 2002.
On this past episode of RHOA, Kenya was shown casting for her TV pilot, Life Twirls On.
The original Aunt Viv, better known as Janet Hubert, was hired for the pilot. But as things often do with Kenya, it got messy. Aunt Viv says she has yet to be paid for her work on the pilot. She took to her web series titled, “Blacktress,” to explain the fallout with Kenya and spill the details.
“I went ahead to do the pilot with Kenya Moore and we had a wonderful time. We laughed and we joked and it was amazing, and she was professional. And then when I got back, she didn’t want to pay me what I was supposed to be payed.”
“It is now three months later and I still haven’t been paid. We’re having a bit of a war with my union about it because she doesn’t feel that the union is correct either.”
“Kenya I was going to blast you…but I’m not going to do that. I’m going to wish you well, I’m going to wish you the best that you could possibly be because you’ve had a really hard time, and I guess you just don’t trust women at all.
“I don’t know if you’ve got any kind of female friends but I gave you love on that set, I gave you kindness, I helped you cook. I helped you make sure that you never upstage yourself and if this is something that you so vehemently need to keep, this little bit of money, then girlfriend you know, you and my union will have to fight it out, I’m done.
“I wish you all the best but I will not be doing a pilot with Kenya Moore, whether it gets picked up or not.”
They edited out that part of the interview in the YouTube upload but I guess someone recorded it. Charlemagne asks if Kanye thinks that Tyga and Kylie's relationship was inappropriate. Kanye replies "I think they're in love. You can't tell nobody--" then it cuts off. I wonder why.....? Listen to the bit at the source.
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Starring Mark Ruffalo and Zoe Saldana, Infinitely Polar Bear is a film about a bi-polar father who is trying to win back his wife by taking full responsibility of their two daughters while she goes to school. Set in 1970s, the movie gives a slice-of-life view of bi-racial family living with mental illness. The movie premiered at Sundance Film Festival.
The film will have a limited release in U.S. on June 19th, 2015 (Sony Pictures Classics).
Source1, Source 2, my own words