Articles on this Page
- 02/19/15--11:34: _Doctor Who News: Mi...
- 02/19/15--11:34: _Creepy Geezer "very...
- 02/19/15--11:45: _are alexander skars...
- 02/19/15--12:17: _Three join "Jessica...
- 02/19/15--13:25: _Kelly Cutrone: "Kan...
- 02/19/15--13:25: _Keri Russell discus...
- 02/19/15--14:06: _Broad City Sneak Pe...
- 02/19/15--14:06: _ONTD ORIGINAL: Loli...
- 02/19/15--14:07: _Janet Jackson Resur...
- 02/19/15--14:32: _RuPaul's Drag Race ...
- 02/19/15--14:42: _50 shades sequels a...
- 02/19/15--14:45: _Who Killed Lucy? Ea...
- 02/19/15--15:33: _Wiz Khalifa Says Am...
- 02/19/15--15:52: _The Fosters 2x17 Pr...
- 02/20/15--12:08: _The anatomy of Tayl...
- 02/20/15--12:39: _Scarlett Johansson'...
- 02/20/15--12:39: _Rihanna posts messy...
- 02/20/15--12:39: _Jason Biggs will no...
- 02/20/15--12:41: _Today on the Ellen ...
- 02/20/15--12:43: _'Mi Verdad' perform...
- 02/19/15--11:45: are alexander skarsgard and alexa chung dating?
- 02/19/15--12:17: Three join "Jessica Jones" cast
- 02/19/15--13:25: Kelly Cutrone: "Kanye West is a joke"
- “I’m not into his fashion thing. I think he’s fine as a rapper. I think he’s a joke as a fashion designer.”
- “I mean, it’s not, he’s not legit. Have you seen the product? Didn’t he have his own line in London, which was a disaster that he spent $10 million to do, that no one wore?”
- “I just think that you should stay focused at what you’re good at. Just because you’re a good rapper doesn’t mean you’re going to be a good fashion designer.”
- “I mean, we’ve seen that over and over. Sean John is a really successful line, but you know, no one in the fashion industry is waking up and going, ‘Hey did you get that … did you like, trade up your Moncler for your Sean John?’ No. Nobody’s saying that.”
- 02/19/15--13:25: Keri Russell discusses Paige's fate on The Americans
- 02/19/15--14:06: Broad City Sneak Peek: Business Boat
- 02/19/15--14:06: ONTD ORIGINAL: Lolita, the pop music edition
- 02/19/15--14:07: Janet Jackson Resurfaces in Milan
- 02/19/15--14:32: RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 Premiere Party
- as previously noted, e. l. james and
mrs. robinsonsam taylor-johnson fought constantly on-set over 50 shades
- sam taylor has already com out as saying that she's not keen on the sequels
- now sources are reporting that e. l. james, bless her heart, wants more control over the scripts for the sequels
- there's now going to be a delay because of this
- neither the screenwriter or the director are going to return at this point
- right now the execs are squabling with e. l. james over money
- 02/19/15--14:45: Who Killed Lucy? Eastenders: The Final Reveal
- 02/19/15--15:33: Wiz Khalifa Says Amber Rose is a Bad Mommy
- The parents currently have joint custody of Sebastian "Bash"--but Wiz wants "more" custody.
- Photographs of Amber's home show dog poop in the backyard. MORE THAN ONE POOP!
- The dog has been known to eat his own poop and then kiss Sebastian on the face! (HOW DARE HE?!)
- Trash cans full of garbage.
- Amber leaves (butter) knives all over the counter
- Wiz claims she parties too much
- Wiz claims to use the incriminating photos in his custody case
- In 2010, Amber and Kanye lived together and shared a computer, Amber found photos and took screenshots.
- Kim and Kanye would discuss the kinky things they wanted to do with each other.
- Kim sent Kanye lots of nudes.
- Amber allegedly also has texts Kanye sent her where he was dissing Kim's looks.
- Amber wants to release the photos and screenshots to embarrass Kim.
- 02/19/15--15:52: The Fosters 2x17 Preview + Sneak Peeks
- 02/20/15--12:08: The anatomy of Taylor Swift's new "Style"
- 02/20/15--12:39: Rihanna posts messy #R8 Promo Picture
- 02/20/15--12:41: Today on the Ellen & Justin Show: Ellen Scares Justin
The BBC released a video today that won't embed (because the BBC iPlayer is awful), which features Michelle Gomez eating an apple in character (and costume) to announce that she's back on Doctor Who even though she died last year. It's a weird video. Feel free to skip it. It's also confirmed that she's definitely coming back as the Missy-Master, just in case you were worried that Moffat would pull another Impossible Girl.
In-between bites, she managed to choke out her pleasure at returning:“Things have been a little beige since I left Missy behind, so I'm delighted to be putting my Lippie back on. I'm positively dying to see the Doctor again!”
The series will kick off with a two-part story -- both written by Steven Moffat, in case you got excited, but directed by Hettie Macdonald (who also directed Blink, in case you want to get a little more excited). They'll be titled The Magician's Apprentice and The Witch's Familiar.
Steven Moffat also said some things, so brace yourself:
“Everybody hide - Michelle Gomez as Missy was an instant hit last year, so she’s straight back to plague the Doctor and Clara in the series opener. But what brings her back into their lives is the last thing they’d expect.”
God help us.
Along with the somewhat surprising news that Dreamworks Cartoon Jenna-Louise Coleman (or just Jenna Coleman, I can't keep up) was returning to do another series because she loves Capaldi too much to leave, top-level actresses Clare Higgins and Jaye Griffiths have also been added to this year's line-up in guest-starring roles (no clue as to who or what they're playing yet).
The new series is scheduled to debut sometime in the "Autumn," which is BBC code for "August or November or whatever."
Are you happy Michelle's back, ONTD? Has your Capaldi thirst begun to wane?
- applauds Murphy's actions
- like a damn fool (though unsurprising), Murphy is eating out of Bill's palm and "will not kick a man when he's down"
- Kenan Thompson ended up playing him instead
Here's the sketch in question:
Apparently, Alexa and Alexander were seen on Tuesday morning in the Bluebird Cafe in NYC by comedian Haley Sacks who posted a picture of Alexa at the cafe on Instagram:
"I try not to post blurry pictures on Instagram BUT I am in the middle of breaking an important celebrity news story and so rules don't really apply. That is Alexa Chung! I just saw her with Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood. They were eating avocado toast and rubbing each other's lower backs. No one knows they are dating yet except ME and now you. I just feel like I have to tell you bc Brian Williams never will. Okay signing off now. Go tell ten people or you'll have bad luck forever."
There have also been other reports that the two went to a show on Monday night in the Bowery Ballroom, where an onlooker said that they were in "deep conversation", and that Chung was "super animated and into him".
I got rid of the embed mods, sorry!
Source 1: http://instagram.com/p/zNgIYjFhGp/
Source 2: http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/2015/02/alexa-chung-alexander-skarsgard-dating
Eka Darville will play a neighbor of Jessica's named Malcolm and their journeys will intertwine. Erin Moriarty is Hope, a client of Alias Investigations. Wil Traval is a cop who takes his job seriously.
On the clash between Elizabeth and Philip: I think, interestingly, like maybe in the first season, Elizabeth, because of her relationship with Philip, I think maybe this would have been a much easier debate. It would have been like, “No, I’m doing it and I don’t f**king care what you think.” But with the progression and evolution of Philip and Elizabeth’s relationship, I think she has a real love for him now and does care what he thinks and is fighting every part of her body and what she believes is right, in this really intrinsic way to her, to not say, “F**k off, I’m doing this!” about something as important to her as her child. So I think there’s serious debate. I think she’s doing everything she can to bite her tongue and hope he sees her side but she’s a tough lady and she’s probably going to do what she wants.
On punching Richard Thomas in the face: [...]One of our camera guys was like you have to point the gun at him and just say, “Goodnight, John-Boy” and I never did it and I should have. He’s amazing. So he’s seeing me in disguise but he has eyes on me. [LOL I wish this had happened for realz].
On rooting for her character: I always root for myself. Always. I’m the good guy. 100%. And some of them… like whenever Elizabeth’s doing something so hardcore and I feel so unsympathetic and I go talk to [executive producers] Joe [Weisberg] and Joel [Fields] and I’m like, “Is this too far?” We do these kind of reversals… One of the things we talk about is what if this was set in the deep south, slavery time, and I was on the side of resistance of that and there is no way I’d let my daughter go and be on the side of these terrible slave owners. There’s no way. I would fight everything I could to show her the right way or fight against those bad guys who are doing something I just don’t believe in. So we do stuff like that. The other interesting discussion we’re having a lot is about Military families and the interesting idea of forever there has been a great grandfather, a grandfather, a father and then a son like a teenage son. You can absolutely relate to that son going, “I want to go into the military” and you go, “Yeah, you’re a hero, go for it.” Is it because I’m a woman and Paige is a daughter that you go, “No, that’s awful?” It’s an interesting debate because people still… I know that it’s tricky and it’s Russian and it’s all these different things but to this day, there are military families and legacies and you go to war and you’re a hero and that’s what our family does and we’re proud of you. It’s interesting.
On THAT suitcase scene: All I have to say is so many naked girls! Naked, beautiful actress, naked beautiful contortionist, yeah. Then on a second unit day of reshoots, a second naked beautiful girl. I was like, “There’s a lot of pretty, naked girls on this show!” Yeah, so bizarre! Really gruesome. I haven’t seen it. Does it play?
Read the rest of the interview at the source.
John Boy Walton invites you in. Feel free to discuss last night's ep!!
this season is amazing
The video is about a 15-year-old Alizée in a nightclub dancing and having fun. In the first part of the video she is running away from a man who professes his love for her and gives her money. Later, she goes with her little sister to a nightclub and starts to dance. The video ends with Alizée and the little girl leaving and the man from the beginning following them.
Translated: It's not my fault, and when i give my tongue to the cats, i seen the others, ready to throw themselves onto me, this not my fault, if i listen to everything around me (rest of the song here)
Throwback: Ariana as a 12/13 year old
Her love for short dresses/mini skirts, floral prints, catholic school uniforms. i mean... just young girls can like and wear them, right?! And the hair, it's always up. and how she poses... tskk
she's dating an older man
the original cover for 'yours truly'... she's rocking a very viriginal aesthetic here, #babyprostitute chic
covering a japanese mag
just look at her. isn't she cute?
Back in the late 1990s/early 2000s Britney Jean Spears (#IndieJean on Itunes now!) was marketed as the virgin who will fuck you brainless. No shit. She was the epitome of the all american girl. Mothers loved her because she seemed to be a good role model for their kids and Daddys loved her for all the wrong reasons.
The 16-year-old Louisiana born chanteuse sang in a catholic school uniform about how her loneliness is softly killing her.
Feeling uncomfy yet?!
she was constantely asked about her virginity
This pic summarise her whole lolita shtick pretty well
Oh and her team tried to revive this whole astethic in 2009 and 2010
The mv is pretty tame though. According to Dion's publicist at the time, Mia Dumont, the video stunned her fans, as it marked her transition from child star to adult artist. "All of a sudden she had this body," Dumont said. "These legs from here to there. And she was beautiful. People could see that she was beautiful." Dion said the song described her love for her manager and future husband René Angélil, "The first time I sang the words to 'Lolita,' I was in front of René, and I sang it to arouse him."
ONTD's fav and protégée not only fucked her way to the top but also has daddy issues. bless her light, bless her music, bless her!!!!
Hey, Lolita, hey
Hey, Lolita, hey
I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play
Hey, Lolita, hey
Hey, Lolita, hey
Whistle all you want but I'm not gonna say
full lips, puffy cheeks, brown, warm eyes and zero luck with dem boys
Source 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7| 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
Mrs Kasha Davis
Rebecca Romijn and Shangela
Jaidynn Diore Fierce arrived late because her flight was delayed :(
more @ SOURCE
ONTD: what script changes would you make to 50 shades darker?
Ten months of waiting, red herrings, tin foil hat theories, the british public acting columbo and ludicrous storylines have led to this. So, who did kill Lucy Beale?
It was Bobby Beale, that little tyke. Delivering the final blow with his sisters music box - a dramatic end to a terrible night for Lucy (who didn't she get punched by that night?)
If only she could have saved us ten months of bad acting by falling on a sundial. #bobbyshotmrburns #nickdiedsobobbycouldlive etc etc.
Did you guess, ontd?
sources: me, twitter and the suspects list that proved to be worthless
After all the drama with Amber Rose and the Kardashians, Wiz Khalifa releases photographs to prove that Amber is raising their son Sebastian in a dirty, dangerous home.
Wiz is going to have to come harder than these photos if he wants to prove she's an unfit mother, IMO
I know there's been a lot of dissent about this mv, but the more I watch it, the more I actually really love it, and am kind of glad that she didn't go for the obvious. Also I like the commentator's comment on her conceding and not being the victim, and the overall maturity that she's starting to show.
The Singles is Scarlett Johansson, Este Haim (from HAIM), Holly Miranda, Julia Haltigan, and Kendra Morris, and "Candy" is produced by Dave Sitek of TV On The Radio. Consequence of Sound is reporting that Scarlett Johansson created the group because she was inspired by Grimes, The Bangles, and The Go-Go's.
She explains: "The idea was to write super-pop dance music written and performed by girls. I wanted it to be like those bands: ultra-pop but also a little ironic, a little in on the joke." Listen to the track below.
SOURCE:Consequence of Sound
Is this a bop?
smh, her ARTFLOP era continues...
ONTD, aren't Ellen & Justin so fun and relatable?
Yesterday Mexican band Mana performed their new hit 'Mi Verdad' (feat. Shakira) in the Premios Lo Nuestro awards. Shakira wasn't there to sing with Mana, but she was shown on a big screen and the band synchronized the performance to her parts. Shakira won the award for Pop Female Artist of the Year.
The song 'Mi Verdad' has been doing very well in Latin charts, debuting at #1 in the Hot Latin Songs Chart (surprisingly, a first for Shakira and the only woman to have a #1 debut since Gloria Estefan) and making it into the iTunes download charts of more than 20 countries.
And while Shakira has yet to make her official first public appearance since giving birth to second son Sasha, Shakira's sperm contributor and boyfriend Gerard Pique took the couple's first son, multilingual baby Milan, to watch a basketball game on February 12.
Milan is so cute that you should watch this video. He also looks exactly like his mother:
Shakira Media's vimeo>
FC Barcelona's yt channel