Articles on this Page
- 12/28/14--13:05: _Alicia Keys welcome...
- 12/28/14--14:11: _Aaron Paul Might Be...
- 12/28/14--14:13: _kris and her boytoy...
- 12/28/14--14:36: _Variety: The 10 Bes...
- 12/28/14--14:46: _Onika serving Obses...
- 12/28/14--14:46: _Chris Rock is getti...
- 12/28/14--15:17: _Donatella Versace S...
- 12/28/14--15:17: _Britney Spears Cele...
- 12/28/14--16:24: _Moviegoers flock to...
- 12/28/14--16:24: _The Hobbit: BOFA No...
- 12/28/14--17:13: _Gay porn stars read...
- 12/28/14--17:35: _L'equipe releases i...
- 12/28/14--17:35: _Dementor Chanteuse ...
- 12/28/14--18:17: _The Librarians - 1....
- 12/28/14--18:47: _Samantha Jade serve...
- 12/28/14--19:07: _Douchebag demands t...
- 12/28/14--19:17: _Miley posts nipple ...
- 12/28/14--19:51: _TMZ follows Amazing...
- 12/28/14--19:58: _Suddenly the koons ...
- 12/28/14--20:21: _Jessie J wants you ...
- 12/28/14--13:05: Alicia Keys welcomes second baby boy
- 12/28/14--14:13: kris and her boytoy out and about
- 12/28/14--14:36: Variety: The 10 Best TV Moments of 2014
- 12/28/14--14:46: Chris Rock is getting divorced
- 12/28/14--15:17: Donatella Versace Spills The Tea on Madonna
- 12/28/14--16:24: The Hobbit: BOFA No.1 Christmas Weekend Box Office
- 12/28/14--17:13: Gay porn stars read mean tweets
- 12/28/14--17:35: L'equipe releases its annual top 100 footballers list.
- 12/28/14--18:17: The Librarians - 1.06 - And The Fables of Doom - Promo
- 12/28/14--18:47: Samantha Jade serves us superior "Sweet talk"
- 12/28/14--19:17: Miley posts nipple pic for some campaign then Instagram deletes it
Alicia and husband Swizz Beatz welcomed their second son on Saturday, December 27 at 1:52am.
What's his name? Genesis Ali Dean.
Congrats to the couple!!
‘Breaking Bad’ Star Aaron Paul Might Be Playing Han Solo In The First ‘Star Wars’ Spin-Off Movie http://t.co/UVbtfhYBwO— UPROXX (@UPROXX) 28. Dezember 2014
uproxx via twitter
Kris Jenner hits the shops after Christmas Eve soiree...and Corey Gamble finds time for a retail splurge too
A little TMI: ‘Kris has told friends that she’s having the best sex of her life with Corey,' as Life & Style revealed.
ontd, who gave you the best sex of your life?
You can read the list at the source.
What were your favorite TV moments, ONTD?
Chris Rock and His Wife Are Getting a Divorce After 19 Years Together http://t.co/pK5w2MAfKq— Vulture (@vulture) December 28, 2014
2014 still isn't done. Love is dead.
Discuss amongst yourselves you favorite celeb couples and celeb break-ups.
All direct quotes. Nothing stolen from the source.
Donatella reveals that Madonna is not getting any money from her Versace campaign. Her payment is going to her Malawi hospital.
“One day she [Madonna] told me that she was recording her new album, and she never says anything without any reason,” says Donatella. “So I understood and I immediately asked her: ‘Do you want to do something together?’ And she replied: ‘Yes, I want to be incredibly beautiful.'”
That’s how the new Versace‘s campaign came out, according to Donatella, who probably fictionalized it a bit.
“I knew that she [Madonna] would be trashed, but at the end all those young popstars want to be her or better than her,” adds Donatella. “Who doesn’t want to be pretty, powerful and famous like her at 50 years old?”
Donatella wanted Madonna to look like the friend she knows:
"I want you to look like I know you: a fragile woman with her fears, who suffers from loneliness, but, at the same time, is strong, resolute and brave."
Donatella confesses that she and Madonna have been good friends since her brother died:
“When my brother died, I took a night flight to Miami. And, when I arrived, Madonna was there… at Gianni‘s villa. I will never forget it.”
“And I was outside the delivery room for Lola and Rocco,” added Donatella.
Source: reworded by me. Original article click here
George R.R. Martin attended sold-out screenings for 'The Interview' at his Jean Cocteau Cinema in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
“I just thought if we get blown up by North Korea I should be here in person with all you brave people,” Martin said during his introduction.
By midnight on Tuesday, the 132-seat Jean Cocteau Cinema had sold out two of the showings, and by 1 p.m. Wednesday all the Christmas showings were sold out, said general manager Melania Frazier.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies stayed the top movie in North America over the Christmas holiday weekend, its second weekend in release.
Director Peter Jackson's finale to his second Tolkien trilogy ended the weekend in first place with an estimated $41.4 million. It's so far grossed $168.5 million domestically and $573.6 million worldwide.
The Angelina Jolie-directed World War II biopic Unbroken opened in second place with an estimated $31.7 million and $47.3 million since its Christmas Day debut.
Disney's adaptation of the Broadway musical Into The Woods bowed in third place with $31 million and $46.1 million since opening Christmas Day. Both Into the Woods and Unbroken performed beyond industry expectations.
1. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies $41.4 million
2. Unbroken $31.7 million
3. Into the Woods $31 million
4. Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb $20.6 million
5. Annie $16.6 million
First ONTD post. seeing BOFA wednesday. lets party.
who be yo fav pornstar, ONTD?
L'Equipe, the top French sports magazine has announced its annual list of the top 100 footballers of 2014.
1. Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich/Germany)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Portugal)
3. Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina)
4. Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich/Ntherlands)
5. Phillip Lahm (Bayern Munich/Germany)
The rest can be found at the SOURCE (in French).
Famous for hits such as "Stay With Me" and "I'm Not the Only One", Dementor Chanteuse Sam Smith admits that he pursued his own path in the music industry to avoid being on TV and singing covers, which he thinks can damage aspiring singer-songwriters.
“It was a very conscious decision for me not to audition. It is for people, and it isn’t for people. I feel that X Factor is perfect for singers who sing, and that’s all they want to do. They don’t care what they sing, they just love singing. You could sing on a cruise ship or release a cover album, that’s what it’s for. Because when you think about it, every week, that’s what you do. You’re singing other people’s songs. People are judging you on other people’s music.”
He added that while The X factor is a great medium for reaching audiences, it hurts singers who wanted to be original and be their own. “The minute I started writing music, I knew that none of that stuff was going to be for me. I want people judging me on my voice and my songs – that’s what’s important to me. I always say to people: ‘If you’re a singer, go for it.’ It’s an amazing platform. But if you’re not, and you’re a songwriter, I think it’s actually quite damaging for you to go on there. You’re singing other people’s music, so then when you release your own stuff, people might not like it.”
more Sam Smith news @ source
Would you audition for The X Factor, ONTD?
oop at this single not even entering the top 30
the single was apparently rejected by Ariana Grande
- Some douche in Ohio bought $650 in tickets for 'The Interview' right before its VOD announcement was made last week. He bought it for the sole intention to scalp them.
- Since most people ended up seeing it online, no one went to the theater, and douche wasn't able to scalp the tickets.
- He demanded a refund since he couldn't sell the tickets, but the manager said no (despite there being a refund policy) because they knew he only bought them to scalp them.
The shot was originally featured in V Magazine for that "Free The Nipple" campaign or something. She captioned it as follows (before the deletion of course):
“Some lame ass deff gonna 🚩 dat 💩 but fuckkkkkkk it #practicewhatupreach #FreeTheNipple #freedatshit.”
Translation: An uptight fellow will report this photo for its Not Safe For Work content, but it's worth it, if not for a brief moment of protest.
Source (shout-out to JustJared for not coming for us this year)
ontd do you have pics of your nips?
Legendary singer-songwriter and iconic vocalist Jessie J revealed that Miley Cyrus's 2010 hit 'Party in the USA' helped her pay her dues. In a new magazine interview, she admitted: "You've got to write songs, that's where the money is, being an artist. Party In The USA paid my rent for, like, three years. Actually it was way longer than that. That's where I get most of my money. I write songs. I'm a singer. I love endorsements and stuff, but that's all added on. You know what's more weird though, is that you're not actually there when they record it. I recorded 'Party In The USA', played it for the label but they didn't think it was right for me. So they pitched it and two weeks later it was number one in six countries."
However, she did breakout on her own with 'Price Tag', and the iconic summer jam, 'Bang Bang'. Her third album 'Sweet Talker' is now available in record stores and in iTunes.
continue reading @ the source
Have you paid your rent, ONTD?