Articles on this Page
- 12/27/14--12:29: _a kardashian / jenn...
- 12/27/14--12:41: _Highest Grossing Mo...
- 12/27/14--13:28: _Are Chris Brown and...
- 12/27/14--13:52: _'Avengers 2': Mark ...
- 12/27/14--14:48: _Phillip Phillips is...
- 12/27/14--15:10: _Kristen Stewart wit...
- 12/27/14--15:10: _Idris Elba responds...
- 12/27/14--15:51: _ONTD Original: Kim ...
- 12/27/14--16:21: _Mat Fraser on 'Amer...
- 12/27/14--17:07: _TC Candler's the 10...
- 12/27/14--17:07: _Ronaldo's 14-year-o...
- 12/27/14--17:08: _Khloe Kardashian: "...
- 12/27/14--17:43: _Shaq Gets Rektd Int...
- 12/27/14--18:40: _Most Beautiful Face...
- 12/27/14--19:19: _2014: when songwrit...
- 12/27/14--19:29: _Katy Perry gets a b...
- 12/27/14--20:13: _News post: Another ...
- 12/27/14--20:17: _Drake's mom explain...
- 12/27/14--20:30: _NPR comes for Vani ...
- 12/28/14--12:27: _ In Remembrance: Ce...
- 12/27/14--12:29: a kardashian / jenner holiday picture post!
- 12/27/14--13:28: Are Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Engaged?
- 12/27/14--14:48: Phillip Phillips is engaged
- 12/27/14--15:10: Kristen Stewart with "Gal Pal"
- 12/27/14--15:10: Idris Elba responds to recent James Bond rumours
- 12/27/14--17:07: TC Candler's the 100 most handsome faces of 2014!
- 12/27/14--17:07: Ronaldo's 14-year-old son is dating a 27-year-old
- 12/27/14--17:08: Khloe Kardashian: "I Don't Crave Sex, I Just Want To Cuddle"
- 12/27/14--17:43: Shaq Gets Rektd Into A Christmas Tree on Inside the NBA
- 12/27/14--18:40: Most Beautiful Faces 2014 - Females
- 12/27/14--19:19: 2014: when songwriters burned the chorus and built the bridge
- 12/27/14--19:29: Katy Perry gets a bike!!
- 12/27/14--20:13: News post: Another airliner loses contact over the Pacific
- 12/27/14--20:17: Drake's mom explain why people think he cries all the time
- 12/27/14--20:30: NPR comes for Vani Hari aka "Food Babe"
- 12/28/14--12:27: In Remembrance: Celebrity Deaths in 2014
Kendall & P
Kylie & her new pup
Khloe & P
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
She's bae pic.twitter.com/8BUIWPavRX— Elle Raiser (@ElleRaiser) December 27, 2014
I'm an alum so I love it when she gets her L on tbh
- Karrueche instagrams some diamond rings on Christmas morning, then deletes.
- They also got a new puppy together, "Christmas pup."
YASSS, get married..that'll end well!!
"I think there's a whole other chapter we haven't seen yet where you find the other nuances within him. The battle of identity going on between him and Banner is all about establishing dominance. The only thing that Hulk is really afraid of is Banner. That's an interesting dynamic."
The American Idol season 11 winner is engaged to his longtime girlfriend Hannah Blackwell.
The engagement was announced via the singer's official facebook and twitter accounts on December 26th. Phillips and Blackwell first met while volunteering when they were 18.
more pics @ SOURCE
more than friends y or n?
Isn't 007 supposed to handsome? Glad you think I've got a shot! Happy New year people. pic.twitter.com/3g9lAl2Uo3— Idris Elba (@idriselba) December 27, 2014
"He was white and Scottish. Period. That is who James Bond is, was. But now [they are] suggesting that the next James Bond should be Idris Elba, a black Briton, rather than a white from Scotland. But that's not who James Bond is, and I know it’s racist to probably point this out."— RL
Everyone is all like "oh, Kim Jong Un is like, the supreme leader or whatever," but like, who? He's never had a podcast. He's never guest-starred on Law & Order: SVU. And he certainly has never been linked to Taylor Swift so...he ain't relevant. However, there are a lot of people in the Interview who are way more important than ol' Kimmy Juju but are simply not given their due by the media elite like E! News and Mario Lopez. So, to make up for their offensive lack of press coverage, here are the top five comedians currently appearing in a minor roles in The Interview.
1. Anders Holm
Best Known From: Workaholics, The Mindy Project, being really hot, Top Five
Anders Holm has been sort of crushing it in 2014, his show Workaholics, which he also sometimes writes and directs, will soon be premiering it's fifth season. He appeared in The Interview, Top Five, Inherent Vice, Neighbors, and The Mindy Project, and even had time to bang his wife so they could have a lil baby boy. Up next, he appears in the Sundance fave Unexpected, with Colbie Smulders, and The Intern, featuring up-and-comer Robert De Niro. Baby, he's a firework whose about to show you what he's worth.
2. Ben Schwartz
Best Known From: Parks & Rec, House of Lies, general podcastery, This is Where I Leave You
Ben Schwartz plays Eminem's publicist in the much talked about opening scene. Tina Fey once called Ben, or as he is known to Comedy Bang Bang fans, Benny Schwaz, "an American treasure...unless he's from Canada, I don't know.". He is currently working on a new film with Seth Rogen because who ain't hitching a ride on the Schwazy Train? He's a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again.
3. Joe Mande
Best Known From: Parks & Rec, Kroll Show, mocking celebrities on Twitter, that one episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine he did, eating pot cookies and going to a Fox New taping"
Joe's flawless Twitter-feuding abilities make Kimmy JuJu's warmongering look like a Real Housewives of Atlanta episode. In addition to his Twitter career, Joe is a writer for Parks & Rec and Kroll Show, which if the rules of Millionaire Matchmaker apply, make him responsible for Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll going to pound town on each other. Although he is still a relative unknown to non-comedy nerds, Joe just has to ignite the light and let it shine, and soon he will be owning the night like the Fourth of July.
4. Tim Simons
Best Known From: Veep, Veep, Veep, and Veep
Listen, if you watch Veep, you know why he is on this list. If don't watch Veep, "you need to fuck off". You are already buried deep, six feet under, screaming but no one seems to hear a thing.
Best Known From: Veep, Neighbors, and being Asian Jim from The Office
Randall plays Kimmy JuJu, the Supreme leader of North Korea, in The Interview. In real life, he is the Supreme Leader of my vagina. His new sitcom, Fresh Off the Boat, premieres on ABC in February. It's a far cry from when had to play second fiddle to the Guy Fieri of former child stars, Nick Cannon, on Wild n' Out. We shall see if ABC actually gives it a shot or cancels it like every other good show they've ever had (RIP Selfie, Don't Trust the B, and Happy Endings). Long story short, Randall's future is even brighter than the moon, moon, moon.
Honorable Mention: The puppy.
Mat Fraser: 'Someone had the balls to make a drama starring freaks' http://t.co/nfI4WTaojU— Guardian Stage (@guardianstage) December 26, 2014
Would you date a 14-year-old? Controversy has erupted in Brazil over football icon Ronaldo's son & a kindergarten teacher.
- 27-year-old Lu Bernardi defended herself: "He lied and said he was 18. I swear his age did not cross my mind. He had good conversation, he was not immature."
- She is very upset that people are calling her a pedophile when she walks on the street.
- She says she respects her job as she works with kids & has a 6-year-old daughter.
- She met Ronaldo (Nazário)'s son at a nightclub where he was "DJing". She knew he was Ronaldo's son.
- They hooked up at least 4 times.
- She ended it, but would like to continue when he turns 18.
- Age of consent in Brazil is 14.
More at her Instagram account, the Source&S2
Khloe Kardashian: "I Don't Crave Sex, I Just Want To Cuddle"
Khloe Kardashian is on Cosmopolitan UK sayin she don't need sex, sis ....
Source is Me, My Scanner & Khloe's Instagram
ONTD,How long can you go without sex?
I'm surprised he didn't take the whole thing with him.
2014: when songwriters burned the chorus and built the bridge http://t.co/rQoGbsGX6O— The Guardian (@guardian) December 22, 2014
Do you think the lack of quality pop choruses is to blame for the shitty year we had in mainstream pop?
Katy Perry's custom Avanti Inc 2
American pop star receives one-of-a-kind ride
She got the bike for free from an Aussie venue apparently
Does your fav like riding bikes, ONTD?
- Happened around 7:30 a.m. local time
-7 crew and 155 passengers
-lost contact 42 minutes after takeoff
-Believed to have lost contact over the Java Sea
-Heavy thunderstorms were reported in the area
Alleged flight path
So sad and scary. Thoughts & prayers to everyone affected :(
Drake is probably the most emotional rapper in recent memory and for some reason, he doesn't understand why we think so. Thankfully, his mother took some time to explain it to us.
For the lazy folk, she says people think he cries all the time because he's a 'sensitive soul'. In an interview with Q radio last year, Drake said that he's sick of people saying he's "lonely and emotional".
source, source,interview source
Oblig, are you emotional? Do you cry a lot? Do you believe Drake when he says he's not lonely and emotional?
Dubbed "the Jenny McCarthy of food" by some, and hailed as a hero standing up against Monsato by others, blogger Vani Hari, better known as "Food Babe" has recently come under fire by critics who claim she is exploiting the scientific ignorance of her followers by using scare tactics and unscientific methods in her blog posts.
She recently claimed success when she got Subway to remove azodicarbonamide, a common bread additive that is also used to produce yoga mats. Her current crusade is aimed at beer-makers, urging them to reveal the ingredients used in their brews.
- Basically, scientists and other people with actual degrees in biology, nutrition and food science find her attempts misguided at best and damaging at worst, blaming her for creating confusion about food and the role of additives.
- Gave a talk at the University of Florida earlier this fall but refused to do a Q&A session, which angered horticultural science professor Kevin Folta, who wrote a scathing article denouncing her and her speech
- Fails to recognise the difference between propylene glycol and propylene glycol alginate, but hey, she doesn't have a degree in food science, so who can blame her!
- Has a commercial interest in driving her readers to GMO-free products, as she now makes money by referring her readers to sites to buy these products.
- Charges people $17.99 a month to subscribe to her "eating guides" that will give them a month of recipes, meal calendars and shopping lists designed to promote "healthy, GMO-free eating"
- The blog world's own sequel to "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About"
- Hari's own words: "I've never claimed to be a nutritionist. I'm an investigator."
summarized by me, read the full story at the source
what's your favorite outrageous food blogger claim ontd?