Articles on this Page
- 12/25/14--10:10: _Question: What is t...
- 12/25/14--12:06: _the doctor who chri...
- 12/25/14--13:14: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/25/14--18:17: _Drunk Brendon Urie ...
- 12/25/14--18:55: _4 Decent Pieces of ...
- 12/25/14--20:41: _PC Music is Named S...
- 12/25/14--20:42: _Queen Elizabeth II ...
- 12/25/14--20:42: _First promo for Nei...
- 12/25/14--20:42: _Kendall™ and Cara™ ...
- 12/26/14--07:49: _Local Canadian Spoi...
- 12/26/14--07:49: _Suddenly the koons ...
- 12/26/14--09:40: _Julia Louis-Dreyfus...
- 12/26/14--09:41: _Exodus continues to...
- 12/26/14--10:45: _merry christmas: sc...
- 12/26/14--11:33: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/26/14--12:40: _Queen of Korean Rap...
- 12/26/14--12:40: _This is a ☆Jennifer...
- 12/26/14--13:13: _Can Mother Angelina...
- 12/26/14--13:13: _charli xcx shows of...
- 12/26/14--13:52: _'Game of Thrones' m...
- 12/25/14--10:10: Question: What is the highest grossing film of 2014?
- 12/25/14--12:06: the doctor who christmas special happened
- 12/25/14--13:14: Twelve Days of ONTD: Merry Christmas!
- 12/25/14--18:17: Drunk Brendon Urie Tells the Story of Fall Out Boy
- 12/25/14--20:41: PC Music is Named SPIN's "Trend of the Year" for 2014
- 12/25/14--20:42: First promo for Neil Patrick Harris's hosting of the 2015 Oscars
- 12/26/14--07:49: Local Canadian Spoiled Moose Gets Spoiled On Christmas, Water Is Wet
- 12/26/14--09:40: Julia Louis-Dreyfus vacations at the beach
- 12/26/14--09:41: Exodus continues to be a flop.
- 12/26/14--10:45: merry christmas: screech got arrested
- 12/26/14--11:33: Twelve Days of ONTD Winners
- 12/26/14--12:40: This is a ☆Jennifer Lawrence☆ post
- Between Mockingjay and X-Men, her films have grossed $1.4 billion worldwide
- Second highest domestic gross of the year, behind Guardians of the Galaxy
- 12/26/14--13:13: charli xcx shows off her bottom at the final jingle ball
- 12/26/14--13:52: 'Game of Thrones' most pirated show of 2014
Pick your answer, ONTD:
a) Guardians of the Galaxy
c) The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
e) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
f) The Amazing Spider-Man 2
g) Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
h) Transformers: Age of Extinction
i) How to Train Your Dragon 2
ANSWER: h) Transformers: Age of Extinction ($1.087bn gross worldwide)
For further information, read more at the SOURCE
anyone watched? did you like it?
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting a winner from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
So these 5 assh***s (the characters, not the actors) wrote a self-help book because of course they would. Probably Dennis and Sweet Dee trying to put in good use the several months they spent on one of the Ivy League colleges studying Psychology. Mac probably helped Charlie to write down his part, and Frank payed for everything, of course.
Considering how awful these people are, some of these are (surprisingly) not THAT bad:
“When considering marriage, the first thing you need to do is create a framework for thinking about whether or not you should actually do it. The first question you have to ask yourself is “Am I totally high on crack?” If the answer is no, then the next question you should ask yourself is “Why, if I’m not totally high on crack, am I even thinking about getting married?” –Dennis
“Friends come in all shapes and sizes. Mostly they’re people-sized, but not always. Sometimes friends are shaped like other things. Like a bird with teeth, or a jar of glue, or a block of cheddar.” –Charlie
“As any exceptional actor will tell you, the most important element of acting is honesty. If you can fake that, you’re golden.” –Sweet Dee
...on men using mascara:
“Basically, less evolved dudes tend to get weirded out if they can tell you’re wearing mascara. Go easy.” – Mac
Check the rest at source, specially the one about bird law.
Book post! What books have you bought/downloaded recently?
I just got Red Dragon and SotL *-* and I'm trying to find decent prices
for Harry Potter (hardcover) -.-
- "The benefits of reconciliation were clear to see when I visited Belfast in June. While my tour of the set of Game Of Thrones may have gained most attention, my visit to the Crumlin Road Gaol will remain vividly in my mind. What was once a prison during the Troubles is now a place of hope and fresh purpose; a reminder of what is possible when people reach out to one another."
Justin Bieber -- Look What Santa Gave Me! http://t.co/AYlAN18muR— TMZ (@TMZ) December 26, 2014
a year ago we were a few weeks away from his arrest! 2014 killed this bitch off career wise, how far into 2015 before he goes to rehab then disappears completely?
In case you need a proof that God isn't real, then here it is. Infamous blogger and Hollywood trashtalker P*rez will join the new Celebrity Big Brother next year, and he already got some A-listers on alert as he threatens to spill the juiciest, meatiest secrets about ONTD fave Nosega, Rihanna, and Katy Perry.
He is rumored to join the new series, and he already got Flopga's lawyers on alert for his moves and words inside the house. He also promises to spill the bedroom secrets of many celebrities, all information that he had learned from his time as the most infamous Hollywood gossip blogger. “Hollywood is the bitchiest place on Earth and Perez knows where the bodies are buried. He made his name sharing shocking or sleazy secrets about the stars. He was there when stars like Kim were starting out. It made him a lot of enemies, but a lot of money too. Perez knows he’s famous for great gossip, and won’t want to let viewers down.”
However, Channel 5 will also keep an eye out for him, considering that libel laws are very much stricter on that side of the Atlantic. “In the USA, the freedom of speech laws mean he can say practically anything. However, because UK libel laws are much stricter, Perez poses a problem when he talks about Gaga and any unfounded allegations. Channel 5 will have to keep a very tight rein on his comments.”
Have you ever trashtalked a friend behind their back, ONTD?
Julia and husband Brad Hall were spotted on Maui on December 21, 2014.
BBC reports that the Middle Eastern country’s censorship board made the decision because the biblical adaptation depicts Jews as having built the pyramids, and because the board disagrees with the assertion that Moses — played by Christian Bale in the Ridley Scott film — parted the Red Sea. It was an earthquake, not a miracle, apparently.
- got arrested in wisconsin
- was carrying a switch blade
- bail is at $1k and he's been charged with recklessly endangering safety and a concealed weapon's chrage
- his mugshot is.... pathetic.
- ty to HHHStephFan: dustin and his wife picked a fight with a couple who was taking a picture of them from afar when shit went down and dustin pulled a knife
- tmz says he stabbed a man.
Congratulations to fierceputain, who won an iPad Mini for Twelve Days of ONTD! I also want to congratulate divinexhaustion, josh_the_k, duckyduck92, ohwutevernvm, homicidalslayer, _______awshucks, callista88, theblackwidow, verystefunny, sugarrushes and calinewarkwc69 for winning paid accounts! I hope everyone had a great holiday and look forward to spending 2015 together!
Allkpop is reporting that Yoon Mirae (Tasha Reid) is planning to take legal action against 'The Interview' for unauthorized use of her song, 'Pay Day'.
A representative of her agency, Feel Ghood Music, revealed this during a press release, saying.. "It is true that the movie produced by Sony Pictures, 'The Interview,' included [a portion] of the track, 'Pay Day,' sung by Yoon Mi Rae and Tiger JK."
They continued, ""Initially, there were discussions on using the track in the movie. But at one point, the discussions stopped and were left as if nothing was going to materialize. When the movie was released, we realized that the track was used without following the appropriate procedures or contract."
Feel Ghood Music will be taking legal action against DFSB as well as Sony Pictures.
Get 'em, Tasha.
Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘Mockingjay’ Hitting $300 Million in U.S. http://t.co/EGxitJubNV— Variety (@Variety) December 26, 2014
q u e e n.
Queen Angelina's new film, Unbroken, is the top film of the Christmas box office, beating both besting Disney’s Into the Woods ($15.084 million) as well as the final installment of Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit ($13.14 million).
Unbroken opened with a stunning $15.59 million on its first day, including $850,000 in Wednesday previews. That’s the third-biggest Christmas Day debut ever, behind Les Miserables ($18m), and Sherlock Holmes ($24m) and just ahead of Django Unchained ($15m) and Marley and Me ($14.8m). It’s the fifth-biggest Christmas Day gross ever.
The box office triumph must be doubly sweet for Jolie, after the hopeful Oscar contender was overlooked by both the Golden Globes and SAG Awards. While she waits for the Oscar nominations to be announced, Jolie has nominations for best picture, director, adapted screenplay and cinematography from the Critics’ Choice Awards to keep her warm at night.
vanity fair + deadline
ontd did yall go to the movies yesterday? what did you see?
A promotional tour has taken Charli XCX from one American coastline to another following the release of her much anticipated debut album. Taking to the stage on Tuesday evening, the Cambridge born singer was in a provocative mood at Amalie Arena in Tampa – where Floridian fans were treated to a raunchy display.
Charli, 22, was fulfilling her commitments on the Jingle Ball tour – a festive roadshow that also includes Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea and Jessie J amongst its star performers. Working her way through a string of high-energy tracks, the British singer was hard to miss in a striking cheerleader costume emblazoned with the word SUCKER – the title of her newly released album.
As fans looked on Charli spun around, lifting the hemline of her short skirt and revealing her G-string clad behind for a fleeting second while powering through a lively set.
I'm kinda starting to enjoy the title song on Sucker which prolly means I'm not in a good place in my life hah. 'Doin It' and 'Need Ur Luv' (why the awful spelling?) aren't bad either.
'Game of Thrones' remains the most pirated show for the third consecutive year according to Torrentfreak. Earlier this year it broke an all-time piracy record with 254,114 peers on the same file. More than eight million people downloaded the season finale. Breaking Bad and the Walking Dead completed the top three respectively.