Articles on this Page
- 12/16/14--11:33: _Are You The One sea...
- 12/16/14--11:33: _Tom Hiddleston Roun...
- 12/16/14--11:33: _Bollywood reacts to...
- 12/16/14--11:33: _Sony hackers threat...
- 12/16/14--12:14: _Cinderella - inter...
- 12/16/14--12:14: _New Bill Cosby Accu...
- 12/16/14--13:19: _Hackers aren't mess...
- 12/16/14--13:19: _Honest Trailers - T...
- 12/16/14--13:23: _The 100 - Inside: S...
- 12/16/14--13:23: _Keri Hilson perform...
- 12/16/14--13:44: _'Unbroken' Hollywoo...
- 12/16/14--13:46: _Britney Spears: I’m...
- 12/16/14--13:49: _Annie: What The Cri...
- 12/16/14--14:01: _DHS says it has not...
- 12/16/14--15:21: _Bill Cosby's Daught...
- 12/16/14--15:21: _Sorkin Attempts to ...
- 12/16/14--16:12: _Survivor: San Jon D...
- 12/16/14--16:13: _MURICA! US to bid f...
- 12/16/14--16:30: _Playboy ranked ever...
- 12/16/14--16:32: _Cara Delevingne kno...
- 12/16/14--11:33: Are You The One season 2 reunion recap!
- 12/16/14--11:33: Bollywood reacts to Peshawar Massacre: #IndiaWithPakistan
- 12/16/14--11:33: Sony hackers threathen a September 11-like attack
- 12/16/14--12:14: Cinderella - international trailer
- 12/16/14--13:19: Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- 12/16/14--13:23: The 100 - Inside: Spacewalker
- 12/16/14--13:23: Keri Hilson performs saintly duties
- 12/16/14--13:44: 'Unbroken' Hollywood Premiere: Brad Pitt covers for his wife
- 12/16/14--13:49: Annie: What The Critics Are Saying
- 12/16/14--15:21: Bill Cosby's Daughter Thinks Rape Accusers Should Go to Prison...
- 12/16/14--16:12: Survivor: San Jon Del Sur - Season Finale Preview and Sneak Peak!
- 12/16/14--16:30: Playboy ranked every episode of Star Trek ever
- Playboy ranked all episodes of Star Trek that have ever been made, which is over 700.
- Two-parters were counted as one episode, so the list is actually under 700.
- The movies don't count, but the animated series does.
- 12/16/14--16:32: Cara Delevingne knows you make fun of her baby pictures + sad tweets
Nate says he is very sensitive, Shelby did like him for a minute
Curtis and Bri are not together because "she felt like she was going crazy and didn't want to drag him down" he may or may not have made out with Shelby in the honeymoon suite. Shelby says he's a liar.
Dario and Ashley are not together. Dario and Layton kissed and made up. Dario and Shelby hooked up the night they won the money next to Ashley. Dario and Jess made out at the beach. Some uncomfortable talk about Ashley's virgnity.
Jess says she and Layton were together the entire time and she didn't know he was flirty with other girls. Jenni and Ant hung out after the show and still talk, John is pressed.
Pratt started to pull away away from Paris in the honeymoon suite. He dumped her 2 days after filming and wouldn't take her calls and was an all around douche. He apologizes and says Paris has a bf now and she says they're never getting back together. He does say that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and yada yada.
Brandon and Christina were seeing each other after the show but were long distance with a "don't ask don't tell policy" and Christina was getting ready to move there until she found out Brandon had sex with Alex when she was in Vegas (Brandon lives in Vegas). Christina says they both lied to her about it and she, Jess and Bri proceed to slut shame Alex. AND DARIO IS THE VOICE OF REASON AND TELLS THAT AUDIENCE THAT ALEX WAS NEVER LIKE THAT IN THE HOUSE, SAYS THEY SHOULDN'T CALL HER A SLUT AND THAT THE PERSON SHE SHOULD REALLY BE MAD AT IS HER SO CALLED LOVE BRANDON.
Nate and Ellie keep in touch
There was nothing about Alex and Jasmine?
Universal has moved Legendary’s King Kong origins movie — now titled Kong: Skull Island— from Nov. 4, 2016, to March 10, 2017.
The film will be released in 3D. The studio and Legendary announced the 2016 date for Skull Island during Comic-Con in July, then disclosed in September that Tom Hiddleston was on board to star with Jordan Vogt-Roberts directing.
John Gatins (“Flight”) and Max Borenstein (“Godzilla”) wrote the script, set in King Kong’s home as a team of explorers ventures deep inside the primordial island. Legendary said the story honors the foundations of existing King Kong lore created in the iconic 1933 film.
Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni will produce and Alex Garcia will exec produce.
Hiddleston will also star in Legendary’s upcoming Crimson Peak horror film from director Guillermo del Toro.
J.K. Simmons is set to star alongside Tom Hiddleston (Thor, The Avengers) in Legendary Pictures' forthcoming Kong: Skull Island.
The news comes via Deadline, though it's not specified yet what role Simmons is taking on.
J.K. Simmons is an actor who is best known for his work on the Spider-Man films as well as Juno and Burn After Reading as well as the television shows Oz, Law & Order, and The Closer. Gamers will also recognise his voice as that of Cave Johnson from Portal 2. He'll also be appearing in Terminator: Genisys, which is due out in 2015, and is currently in the critical hit Whiplash.
Kong: Skull Island, which focuses on the island home of the iconic ape King Kong, is set for a March 10, 2017, release. Jordan Vogt-Roberts is directing from a script by John Gatins and Max Borenstein.
Now That Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange, Neil Gaiman Puts Forth Tom Hiddleston to Play Sandman’s Morpheus
I'll paraphrase this one:
- The Mary Sue talked to Joseph Gordon-Levitt about The Sandman and he said they were still working on the script with Neil Gaiman
- It wasn't included in WB's list of upcoming comics movie list (apparently those were DC Comics project and The Sandman is technically Vertigo Comics)
- Neil Gaiman is nervous about the project, but is optimistic about it because he thinks JGL has "good instincts" and wants it to be true to the material."
- Supposedly there have already been a few attempts to make a Sandman film, but Gaiman has said he would rather see no Sandman movie than a bad one and has "thrown [his] body in front of a bus on a couple of bad ones over the years"
- About casting the role of Morpheus: "It’s a funny thing with Morpheus. Again, it’s that thing where you look around and think, ‘Yes this person would be a fantastic person’, and then time passes,” Gaiman tells RadioTimes.com. “There was a time Johnny Depp would’ve been a great Morpheus, but now he’s too old and it’s fine. I think the first time I saw Benedict was as Sherlock Holmes, I thought, ‘wow, that’s incredibly Morpheus’. And fans probably thought the same because they immediately started doing fan-art, meshing the two of them up. [...] Then again, Tom Hiddleston is still out there! And the truth is, as far as I’m concerned, anybody who sounds English with great cheekbones can probably pull it off."
Watching tv n can't stop crying.Cant believe how religion can be used for such a horrid act of violence.No God says it's ok to kill!N kids?!— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) December 16, 2014
My heart has broken.. The world failed those children in Peshawar ... It's a sad sad day.— Farhan Akhtar (@FarOutAkhtar) December 16, 2014
The Peshawar killing is just heartbreaking...the death of humanity on every level....helplessness is the only feeling....— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) December 16, 2014
These are Butchers, Cowards & completely Inhuman to have killed innocent children in Pakistan. Nothing can be more TRAGIC than this. #SAD— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPkher) December 16, 2014
Feeling numb hearing about d terrorist attack on innocent children in #Peshawar! May God give strength to the victims families. RIP humanity— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) December 16, 2014
Just a thought I had -Atrocities in d world. We r not helpless. There's something we all can do. D (cont) http://t.co/R5NFPnMCYl— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) December 16, 2014
More than 132 children as young as 2-years old are presumed dead.
Mods, I didn't know how else to post this to ONTD unless it had to do with celebrities.
I was born in Karachi and I cannot contain my rage and sadness.
Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack of Theaters That Show 'The Interview' http://t.co/2lutRVOoQj— TheWrap (@TheWrap) December 16, 2014
The message reads:
We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places “The Interview” be shown, including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to.
Soon all the world will see what an awful movie Sony Pictures Entertainment has made.
The world will be full of fear.
Remember the 11th of September 2001.
We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time.
(If your house is nearby, you’d better leave.)
Whatever comes in the coming days is called by the greed of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
All the world will denounce the SONY.
New Bill Cosby Accuser -- He Drugged Me & Licked My Toes At Playboy Mansion in 2008 http://t.co/7tiwt23gMG— TMZ (@TMZ) December 16, 2014
In addition to the media blackout at the LA premiere, all broadcast with Seth and James to promote 'The Interview', including Late Night with Seth Meyers and Buzzfeed Brews, has been canceled.
The NY screening on Thursday at Sunshine is still happening, apparently. We'll see how long that plan lasts.
You want Finn take him
no return, no exchange, no refunds
The CW Television Network
Sat and talked to a homeless man about Jesus at the gas station after blessing him. We were both moved to tears. THAT'S real life. 🙏🌎— Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson) December 16, 2014
I blessed him physically, but he blessed me spiritually. I dare you to interact with someone who you "think" can do nothing in return...— Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson) December 16, 2014
When was the last time you blessed someone, ONTD?
Chickenpox may have put the restless Angelina Jolie in bed, but that didn't stop her family from stepping up on behalf of the "Unbroken" director.
Jolie's husband took 3 of the couple's children at TCL Chinese Theatre on Monday (December 15) in Hollywood. They were accompanied by Brad's parents, who looked happy to support their daughter-in-law's work.
He also spoke in an interview about the unfortunate timing of his wife's illness, but it looks like they're still able to take it with humor:
"It's just cruel. It's cruel irony," Brad told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson on the red carpet. "She's a bit peppered and spotted."
"I thought about connecting the dots when she's asleep or something," he joked.
Women's Health Interview Snippets
On finding balance with her new philosophy in life:“I’m not about the biggest and the best. I’m about enjoying my life, more than anything.”
On her fitness routine: She says she attends "Group fitness classes and power yoga sessions," and has gotten into "Meditation and swimming laps for half-hour intervals." She also stays toned by doing "light weights and cardio" adding “Dancing is a great cardio workout — tough and fun at the same time.”
On how her body changed after childbirth:"After I had Jayden, it was real easy for me to get back in shape," she says. "But five years later, I started noticing changes in my body. My hips are a little bit wider because I’ve had kids. So it was crucial for me to be continuous with my exercise."
On her diet when she's trying to stay in shape:“I’m really into raw food — sushi, basically,” the superstar says, adding that she snacks on “any kind of fruit.” And her favorite indulgence, "I love sweet tea!"
On Meditation:"I meditate. But I fall asleep," she says."I'm either going wild in my head or I'm asleep."
On the importance of exercise for her & keeping motivated:"Consistency is key." Adding, “daily exercise is important for me both mentally and physically,” the Grammy winner says. “I don’t mind working out. Trainers keep you motivated, but I didn’t have a problem being motivated.”
interview sourceinterview source2interview source3
after what she's been through she's the only celeb that 1st quote sounds believable from and not completely contrived.
The sun'll come out tomorrow, by which time this toxic mess should be forgotten.
Wallis is only passable as an actress and a singer here – a fact the film seems to acknowledge by drowning out her vocal performances with thudding musical arrangements.
Jamie Foxx and Quvenzhane Wallis competently head up an otherwise poorly thesped and unimaginatively conceived "Annie" reboot.
This movie is slathered in slush, immersed in yuckiness and positively laminated in ickiness. It’s supposed to warm your cockles. It might do something entirely different to your gag reflex. If someone near you in a restaurant is choking and you don’t know the Heimlich manoeuvre – well, hold your smartphone up and play them some YouTube clips of this film. That’ll get the job done.
In the end, Annie is miraculous for just two reasons. Not only does it make you not care about an abandoned orphan, but you’re even nonplussed when she finally finds a family, too.
Wallis may have been a natural within the magical realism of Beasts of the Southern Wild, but a stage brat she is not, and in a vehicle like this, no amount of cutting around it will disguise the fact. And as each bastardized, pop-lite show tune lands with an Auto-Tuned thud, one starts to suspect the reason every other cast member seems locked in a contest to see which of them can squelch their inherent talent is some bizarrely valiant attempt to draw negative attention away from her. Maybe?
No Active Plot Against Movie Theaters, Says Department of Homeland Security http://t.co/9OxxwY1KUe— Variety (@Variety) December 16, 2014
“We are still analyzing the credibility of these statements, but at this time there is no credible intelligence to indicate an active plot against movie theaters within the United States,” the statement reads.
“The Interview” is still scheduled to open on Christmas Day. Neither Sony or theaters have yet made a decision to pull the movie.
follow-up from this post
Evin Cosby writes on her Facebook page:
Rape is a serious allegation and it is suppose to be taken VERY seriously but so is Falsely accusing someone. When someone rapes a person they go to prison. THAT should also happen to the person that has wrongfully accused an innocent victim.They are not ONLY destroying innocent people's life they are ALSO making it hard for the MEN and Women to find justice when they have been raped.
i just...sigh. thoughts ontd? cuz i have no fucking words rn
His reasoning is accurate:
“This is the exact same situation, only worse by magnitudes because in this case the hackers stole this material and are threatening the lives of children.”
Then it goes askew somewhat:
"The thing we should be taking seriously first and foremost is privacy and dignity and the fact that once again hackers who have threatened violence because the studio just wants to exercise the same First Amendment right that everybody else does...”
Interesting Questions: Do studios have "First Amendment Rights," that everyone else has?
Does Sorkin Understand that First Amendment Rights apply ONLY to US/state/local government attempts to prohibit speech?
Source: Quotes and tweet
The season finale of Survivor airs Wednesday, December 17th on CBS!
Who do you think will win? Who do you want to win?
If we get it, Boston should host hands down. One of our oldest cities. <333
EDIT: ONTD, CHILL OUT. How old will you be in 2024? OLD AS DIRT, that's how old you'll be. We have a good chance of winning this bid. Quit complaining. If we don't get 2024, then we'll have to try for 2028. And then how old will you be, grandma/grandpa?
Archer and T'Pol bring back the Kir'Shara (Surak's artifact) that will lead to vast changes in the Vulcan world. T'Pol's Pa'nar Syndrome is cured by T'Pau.
12) “Scorpion,” Voyager, Season 3-4
Voyager must pass through Borg space, only to discover a new alien race that are even deadlier than the Borg.
7) “By Inferno's Light,” Deep Space Nine, Season 5
Gul Dukat aligns the Cardassians with the Dominion. The station must deal with a Changeling infiltrator.
2) “The Inner Light,” The Next Generation, Season 5
A space probe creates a telepathic tether to Picard and causes him to experience, in twenty-five minutes, a lifetime as a married man on a world that was destroyed a millennium ago.
1) “The City on the Edge of Forever,” The Original Series, Season 1
After accidentally overdosing on a powerful stimulant, Dr. McCoy becomes unbalanced and disappears through the Guardian of Forever, a newly discovered time portal on a remote planet. Kirk and Spock follow after learning that McCoy somehow changed history. Arriving in the 1930s, the duo meet Edith Keeler, a New York social worker who gives them a place to stay. As the days pass, and McCoy is nowhere to be seen, Kirk finds himself falling in love with Keeler... but Spock discovers that Keeler must die to restore the timeline
51) “Space Seed,” The Original Series, Season 1
The Enterprise discovers an ancient sleeper ship, the SS Botany Bay, which escaped from Earth's Eugenics Wars in the late 20th century. The genetically engineered passengers, led by war criminal Khan Noonien Singh, seize control of the Enterprise and attempt to destroy the ship. (This episode serves as the backstory to the second Star Trek film).
34) “The Trouble With Tribbles,” The Original Series, Season 2
A grTribbles – purring, limbless, and fertile – disrupt the exploitation of a disputed planet between the Klingons and Federation.
13) “Trials and Tribble-ations,” Deep Space Nine, Season 5
Darvin, a disgraced Klingon spy, travels back in time. The DS9 crew must prevent him from altering the timeline.
8) “The Best of Both Worlds,” The Next Generation, Season 3-4
Captain Picard is kidnapped by the Borg as they begin their invasion of Federation space.
Episode summaries taken from Wikipedia: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Rest of list + commentary here.
she also posted some cryptic/sad tweets
You are not as fat as you imagine— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) December 17, 2014
Always be open to love— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) December 16, 2014
Shawty I don't.... Mind— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) December 15, 2014
I hate lies— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) December 14, 2014
You've gone and I've gotta stay...— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) December 14, 2014