Articles on this Page
- 12/15/14--11:56: _Hungarian Singer Cl...
- 12/15/14--11:57: _Lionel Messi and fa...
- 12/15/14--11:57: _The Best and Worst ...
- 12/15/14--12:30: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/15/14--12:40: _in case anyone care...
- 12/15/14--12:43: _Interview with Marc...
- 12/15/14--13:30: _Knight of Cups - Of...
- 12/15/14--14:23: _Sam Smith says he w...
- 12/15/14--14:24: _Ready To Relive 'Th...
- 12/15/14--14:27: _Official Eye Candy ...
- 12/15/14--15:27: _Igloo lets the cat ...
- 12/15/14--15:30: _American Horror Sto...
- 12/15/14--15:33: _Exclusive: The Worl...
- 12/15/14--15:34: _Bill Cosby's Wife R...
- 12/15/14--15:35: _Pop Danthology 2014
- 12/15/14--16:16: _5 Actresses Shortli...
- 12/15/14--16:17: _Britney Spears look...
- 12/15/14--16:17: _Madonna Is Preparin...
- 12/15/14--16:18: _Aishwarya Rai honor...
- 12/16/14--11:32: _Natalie Portman: "M...
- 12/15/14--11:57: Lionel Messi and family in Venice
- 12/15/14--11:57: The Best and Worst Red-Carpet Moments of 2014
- 12/15/14--12:30: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 11
- 12/15/14--12:40: in case anyone cares...
- 12/15/14--12:43: Interview with Marco Polo's true #1 star: Benedict Wong
- Had a modest hit flatmate Errol on BBC cult comedy 15 Storeys High
- Almost quiteacting after being offered too many stereotypical roles, notably after auditioning for a “a one-line illegal immigrant" in Peter Kay’s Phoenix Nights. Agent told him to wait--for what role?--undocumented immigrant, Guo Yi in Stephen Frear's Dirty Pretty Things about a tale of exploited immigrants, which was nominated for an Oscar and Wong was nominated for best suppoting actor at the British Independent Film Awards.
- “We live a sort of duality, people born here and of an ethnicity. In terms of representation, television is reflecting an era that has passed. It’s the wrong time, it’s the wrong period. In all sorts of television, it doesn’t feel like the 21st century.”
- Put on 30lb for the role of Kublai Khan
- Wants to helm his own series on day--something British, from his own country.
- 12/15/14--13:30: Knight of Cups - Official Trailer
- 12/15/14--14:24: Ready To Relive 'The Craft?'
- 12/15/14--14:27: Official Eye Candy Trailer
- 12/15/14--15:30: American Horror Story post
- 12/15/14--15:33: Exclusive: The World’s Biggest Transgender Stars Cover "C☆NDY"
- 12/15/14--15:34: Bill Cosby's Wife Releases Statement; Claims He Is the Real Victim
- 12/15/14--15:35: Pop Danthology 2014
- 12/15/14--16:16: 5 Actresses Shortlisted for PotC 5 Role
- 12/15/14--16:18: Aishwarya Rai honored as 'Most Successful Miss Word' ever
- 12/16/14--11:32: Natalie Portman: "Mike Nichols Saved Me."
Monika Miczura Juhasz, known as Mitsou, calls herself “an internationally acclaimed Hungarian Roma singer”. She claims that Beyoncé has stolen her voice for the first 13 seconds of the song. She became aware of it when friends started calling her after hearing the “a capella solo”.
All together, Mitsou’s vocals are featured for over one and a half minutes of the five and a half minute song. The original recording of the traditional Roma song, called “Bajba, Bajba Pelem,” was released under the title “Gypsy Life on the Road” by North Pacific Records in 1997.
She’s seeking unspecified damages.
Source, summarized by me.
what was you favorite red carpet look this year ontd?
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
Is Gigi Hadid the Next Victoria's Secret Angel? Supermodel Teases New Photo Shoot With Lingerie Company
- this weekend she tweeted the above picture that suggests she's working with the brand
- "bein a goof on set of @VSPINK with #ellistonlutz"
source + this
kendall is seething somewhere...
Benedict Wong: ‘Television is reflecting an era that has passed, it’s wrong’ http://t.co/TqnlfQIgrC— Benedict Wong (@wongrel) December 13, 2014
Disppointed in the show, but he was literally the best thing about it.
Written & Directed by: Terrence Malick
Cast: Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett, Natalie Portman, Brian Dennehy, Antonio Banderas, Freida Pinto, Wes Bentley, Isabel Lucas, Teresa Palmer, Imogen Poots, Armin Mueller-Stahl and the voice of Ben Kingsley
Once there was a young prince whose father, the king of the East, sent him down into Egypt to find a pearl. But when the prince arrived, the people poured him a cup. Drinking it, he forgot he was the son of a king, forgot about the pearl and fell into a deep sleep. Rick’s father used to read this story to him as a boy. The road to the East stretches out before him. Will he set forth?”
Someone has just hacked my twitter. Sorry to anyone who got weird shit sent to them x— SAM SMITH (@samsmithworld) December 15, 2014
-The tweet is from 2012 and it was making rounds on twitter after people found it.
-Sam Smith deleted the tweet and claimed he was hacked by people with time machines.
-Now we know Sam Smith's type
According to Dread Central, a panelist who partakes in suveys (I don't think it's some Buzzfeed personality quiz) wrote to the website about one of his recent surveys, which asked questions pertaining to the idea of a reboot of 1996's The Craft - a cult classic about four Wiccan teenagers. The website assumes the survey was conducted to see wether audiences want to see a reboot of the 90's teen classic.
The final question of the survey asked, "Based on everything you know, how likely would you be to see a reboot of The Craft in theater if it were released?"
If you look at the Tumblr search page, The Craft is still a hit with the hip youngens today. Stars of the original, Neve Campbell, Rachel True and Robin Tunney, showed up last year to a special Halloween screening. In 2008, the idea of a direct-to-DVD sequel was squashed.
Tell me your thoughts, ONTD! Would you like to see a remake/sequel/whatever of The Craft?
Source: Dread Central| Bloody Disgusting
Premieres January 12th at 10pm on MTV.
Looks good, not gonna lie. I've been enjoying their shows lately, more than I thought I would.
Iggy Azalea sat down with Kiss 108 in Boston and broke some huge news:
According to Iggy she will be featured on the soon to be released first single of Britney Spears' 9th album. Practically jumping the gun & giving away Team Spears' upcoming release plans by confirming its early 2015 release. "We have a song, which is going to be her first single, coming out next year,"
She went on to detail how the collaboration came about and what you can expect from the single:
"She said she would like to work with me in an interview and they reached out."
"We recorded a few different things and then one of those just ended up being, I think, undeniably great. Hopefully everybody will get to hear it at the beginning of next year."
"I think people are really going to love it and enjoy it. It's a really fun track."
Iggy also mentioned that she is going to Vegas on NYE and is going to catch Britney's Piece of Me show and looking forward to sitting down and chatting with her about the song.
Can't embed. Watch Interview HERE
starts at 3:38 min
This news also corroborates what nutty William Orbit was hinting at regarding new Britney music coming soon after the Holidays.
No word yet on who produced the track or if Team Spears will be upset with Iggy. They usually cut those peeps from her albums who spill the beans before they are ready to release the news themselves. Wouldn't mind Iggy being replaced last minute knowwhatimean.
iggy story source
Danny Huston teases more of him in Freak Show.
Neil Patrick Harris finishes filming:
Just finished filming my last scene for American Horror Story. I need to take a shower. Wash off all this horror.— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) December 7, 2014
Two pics from this week's episode.
In 2009, C☆NDY came to be. Its the self-described first transversal style magazine. Named after the Warhol star Candy Darling, it details gender and sexual diversity while upholding the glamour and political. Luis Venegas, the editor and publisher of the magazine, discusses the groundbreaking magazine and champions the world's prominent transgender names.
The cover features Janet Mock, Laverne Cox, Carmen Carrera, Geena Rocero, Isis King, Gisele Xtravaganza, Leyna Ramous, Dina Delicious, Nina Poon, Juliana Huxtable, Niki M’nray, Peche Di, Yasmine Petty, and the (indeed) legendary Carmen Xtravaganza.
my heart lit up when i saw this.
sorry mods i forgot to include a source before. this is my first post.
daniel's mashups>>>>>>>>dj earworm's
what was your favorite pop song this year, ontd?
• Kaya Scodelario, Lucy Boynton, Gabriella Wilde, Jenna Thiam, and Alexandra Dowling will be tested this week for the female lead in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
• Role will likely be the love interest to Brenton Thwaites' British soldier, Henry. No other details of the role are known.
• Javier Bardem is playing the villian.
• Production will commence in the first quarter of 2015, and will be released July 7, 2017.
bigger scan link http://i.imgur.com/87Bdxdq.jpg
bigger scan link http://i.imgur.com/gE6zJZk.jpg
bigger scan link http://i.imgur.com/SkewPi2.jpg
At the end of 2007 Madonna signed a 10-year contact with Live Nation for £75 million to promote her tours.
Madonna has completed nine tours in her life time. And she is prepared to go the extra mile for her craft.
From a source: "This is going to be one very special tour. Madonna wants to pull out all the stops, especially because it is 30 years since the Virgin Tour"
“Like her 2012 MDNA tour, where she played 88 dates in places including Europe, South America and Asia, Madge will be travelling the world. Once the new record is finished she can concentrate on the concerts.”
Madonna's sticky & Sweet tour (her first with Live Nation) 2008/2009 is the most successful female tour of all times grossing $408 million ($448.5 in 2014 dollars)with only 85 dates. Her 2012 mDNA tour is the 2nd most successful tour by female artist in history. $305.2 million ($313.31 in 2014 dollars) with 88 dates.
Source(s): reworded by me, for the full articles click here,hereand alsohere
20 years ago she won Miss World. This year, the 64th edition of the beauty pageant, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was back on the stage, receiving the title of Most Successful Miss World. Aishwarya, who is a humanitarian, model and international actress set to make a comeback in Bollywood next year after taking a break to stay with her family, was honored for being the embodiment of "beauty with a purpose" for two decades.
Aishwarya wore a shimmery Roberto Cavalli gown and chose a bold red lip color.
She was accompanied the on stage in London by her mother Brinda, husband Abhishek Bachchan and 3-year-old daughter Aaradhya.
Natalie remembers the point in her career when she was getting flack for playing Padme Amidala in the second installment of the Star Wars franchise. Mike was working with her in a stage production of Seagull and vouched for her to be cast in Cold Mountain. Nichols would eventually cast her in the film adaptation of Closer (co-starring Julia Roberts, Clive Owen, and Jude Law). She credits him for rebooting her career (which in a nutshell means her eventual casting in Garden State and V for Vendetta).
"[...] everyone thought I was a horrible actress. I was in the biggest-grossing movie of the decade, and no director wanted to work with me."
Just to tie it up in a bow, Natalie won the Oscar for Best Actress in 2011 for her performance in Black Swan