Articles on this Page
- 11/16/14--10:08: _So a mini Dawson's ...
- 11/16/14--10:08: _Behind the Box Offi...
- 11/16/14--10:08: _Meghan Trainor gets...
- 11/16/14--10:08: _Bill Cosby Speaks o...
- 11/16/14--10:09: _Anjelica Huston on ...
- 11/16/14--10:21: _5 days to go until ...
- 11/16/14--10:26: _The 100 2x05 stills...
- 11/16/14--10:26: _Nick Lachey: best t...
- 11/16/14--10:26: _Telltales''Game of ...
- 11/16/14--10:28: _The 18th Annual Hol...
- 11/16/14--10:29: _Yep, There's a Chri...
- 11/16/14--11:23: _Open Secret Documen...
- 11/16/14--11:24: _Gemma Arterton post!
- 11/16/14--11:32: _UK Charts: Pink Flo...
- 11/16/14--11:46: _Candid photos from ...
- 11/16/14--12:02: _Benched 1x04 promo
- 11/16/14--12:04: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 11/16/14--12:50: _TYLER HOECHLIN WERK...
- 11/16/14--12:50: _Celebrity Social Me...
- 11/17/14--08:49: _1D perform on Today...
- 11/16/14--10:08: So a mini Dawson's Creek reunion happened last night...
- 11/16/14--10:08: Behind the Box Office: What Influences the Films We See
- From Trailers on Youtube
- From asking the 5 Ws
- (including things like 'Why is this movie called _____?')
- 11/16/14--10:08: Bill Cosby Speaks on Allegations Through His Lawyer
- She reveals the deets about the night in 1977 she caught Roman with his tween "lover" at Jack's ome
- She says that Roman and this girl came around the corner. He introduced the girl and said that they'd just finished taking picture
- Anjelica describes what the girl was wearing and notes that they took the camera and left together
- She said that she did not give the encounter a second thought until detectives raided her home the next day.
- They went through her bag and found a gram of coke
- She and Roman were arrested and placed into separate police cars
- 11/16/14--10:21: 5 days to go until we see 1D in another music video...
- 11/16/14--10:26: Telltales''Game of Thrones' screenshots leak
- 11/16/14--10:28: The 18th Annual Hollywood Film Awards
- 11/16/14--10:29: Yep, There's a Christian Version of '50 Shades of Grey'
- 11/16/14--11:23: Open Secret Documentary Premieres: aka Hollywood is Full of Creepers
- 11/16/14--11:24: Gemma Arterton post!
- 11/16/14--11:46: Candid photos from Solange's wedding weekend (no wedding pics)
- 11/16/14--12:02: Benched 1x04 promo
- 11/16/14--12:50: TYLER HOECHLIN WERKS THAT PORNSTACHE AT HOWLERCON
- 11/16/14--12:50: Celebrity Social Media Picture Post
- 11/17/14--08:49: 1D perform on Today without Zayn
Last year, 68% of Americans and Canadians—a jaw-dropping 228.7 million people—went to the movies. And 11% of them go at least once per month. How do they decide what to see?
source (has a few more graphs)
The tag is kind of the closest thing to nitpicky moviegoer stats.
Meghan Trainor is teaming up with HP for the music video to her next single, Lips are Movin. HP "scoured the globe to find a group of next-gen creators to make Meghan Trainor's new Lips Are Movin music video with the help of the HP Pavilion x360." The music video features Vine stars Marcus Johns, Robby Ayala, and Cody Johns. The Lips Are Movin video is out 11/18 exclusively on HP's YouTube Channel.
SOURCES 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
This morning, Bill Cosby's official website posted a statement from his lawyer that addresses the most current rape allegations made against his client.
"Over the last several weeks, decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr. Cosby have resurfaced. The fact that they are being repeated does not make them true. Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment. He would like to thank all his fans for the outpouring of support and assure them that, at age 77, he is doing his best work. There will be no further statement from Mr. Cosby or any of his representatives."
In an interview with NPR earlier this week, Cosby said nothng and shook his head 'no' when asked about the allegations.
Cosby has addressed rape allegations presented by other women in the past.
"Looking back on it, I realize that words and actions can be misinterpreted by another person."
The most recent allegation was revealed by Barbara Bowman, who wrote an article for The Washington Post titled, "Bill Cosby raped me. Why did it take 30 years for people to believe me?"
Pulling a Woody Allen, I see.
Anjelia's memoir, Watch Me - A Memoir - is being released this week. A passage regarding Roman Polanski and Jack Nicholson raises eyebrows
I guess you have to buy the book to see what she really meant by 'thought nothing of it'
Ever wondered what a date with each of the guys would be like? #NightChanges— One Direction (@onedirection) November 16, 2014
I might be one of five people who liked that they chose Night Changes as a single to promo.
Also YIKES @ Ben Winston being responsible for this!
Ever given up the goods on the first date, ONTD?
Gif from soyymilk's comment.
Episode 205 is called "Human Trials" and is about Bellamy, Clarke, and Octavia going on a mission to find that flop or something. But who cares about that because REUNIONS!
(be still my heart)
Ready for Finn to spacewalk his way off a cliff tbh
- When speaking to Jenny McCarthy: "I think in our situation, that was probably the best thing that could have ever happened is that we didn't have kids. All things being equal, it was the best thing probably for the both of us that we went on with our lives and she's obviously happily married with two [kids]. I'm happy married about to have two so it all worked out the way it was supposed to work out."
- About the two being friends: "I wouldn't say it's friends, but I wouldn't say it's enemies. There's just no contact. We've both moved on with our lives and I think we're very happy with the way it went. It's not animosity, it's not friendship, it's just kind of nothing."
Read more and learn about pregnancy sex at source
are you friends with your exes ONTD?
What appears to be screenshots from Telltale's 'Game of Thrones' adaptation have leaked online. The story will be told from the perspective of five characters from House Forrester who are loyal to the Glovers and Starks.
Kind of wish they had gone to the books like The Walking Dead did with the comics...
Gillian Flynn (Author of Gone Girl)
Amy Adams, Julianne Moore and Kristen
Mike Myers and Steven Tyler
Keira and Christoph Waltz
Steve Carell, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill
Julianne Moore and Kristen
Reese, Laura Dern and director Jean-Marc Vallee
Chris Rock, Jennifer Lopez and Queen Latifah
Eddie Redmayne and Jared Leto
Robert Downey Jr. and Robert Duvall
Pictures of that award show you didn't see.
Fundies, Duggars, great grandma, rejoice and be glad in this. Y'all can indulge in some dirty, raunchy, filthy sex. No, wait, you can indulge in the exact opposite in a new Christian flick called Old Fashioned.
The story follows a former fratty who's full-throttle "not today, Satan" about dating. He meets, of course, a modest pixie dream girl who has him frantically reaching for the Song of Solomon.
Director Rik Swartzwelder thought it was important to introduce a chaste hero for once in an entertainment industry filled with sin.
"Love and romance is something that’s created by God, and designed to lead to marriage, and physical intimacy which was created by God," he said.
He's proud to "pick a fight with the schoolground bully (i.e. 50 Shade)" although he knows he'll "likely get our nose busted in two."
Bombshell documentary on Hollywood pedophile ring debuts in NYC http://t.co/LIrscpCOmS— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) November 16, 2014
The film doesn't have a distributor yet.
Points to ponder:
- Berg refused to omit references to Egan's claims even though he recanted almost everything and got a smackdown by the judge for lying. It's speculated if Berg made a wise decision since it would cast aspersions to the documentary theme's legitimacy, when there was enough without Egan's claims.
- The comments at the source are a mess and even has a Shirley Temple reference.
- If only a documentary had tackled the casting couch and grooming of both genders. This phenomenon is spoken far more frequently about female abuse but a documentary gets made only about male abuse (eg real, but one sided).
Children In Need 2014
'Everybody Out' Performance on Children In Need
Made In Dagenham Opening Night Curtain Call
Made In Dagenham After Party
Gareth Malone's Children in Need charity single also debuts at #1.
Pictures of Solange and her fiance, Alan Ferguson and Beyoncé with her bodyguard, Julius, attending Solange's pre-wedding party.
Pictures of Bey, Jay and Blue heading into Solange's home
This show is hilarious. Anyone else watching it?
- Looks like nobody cares about Birdman and Whiplash.
- The Maze Runner crosses $100M!!!
- Gone Girl crosses $150M!
- Ouija, a PG-13 horror film with a 7% RT score, has yet to fall more than -50% from a previous weekend.
What did you see this weekend?
fan photo ops
[omg, how huge is this guy irl? he makes hoechlin look tiny]
bless him, he's such a good sport (❁´◡`❁)
tumblr/twitter sources: 1• 2• 3• 4• 5• 6• 7• 8• 9• 10• 11• 12• 13• 14
Aubrey O Day
Jenna Dewan Tatum
Kat Von D
They were asked if Zayn's absence was due to substance abuse:
The worst song of their new album Steal My Girl:
Best Song Ever without Zayn's angelical falsetto:
WMYB because it's not like we're sick of it or anything:
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
After a while of lurking, first post \o/
Fuck Matt Lauer tbh and fuck this setlist