Articles on this Page
- 11/17/14--09:42: _20 year old MTV Boo...
- 11/17/14--09:42: _Giorgio Moroder wil...
- 11/17/14--09:44: _Kesha Comes Out Of ...
- 11/17/14--10:16: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/17/14--10:47: _Marvel's superior C...
- 11/17/14--10:48: _Solange and her son...
- 11/17/14--11:03: _Now Bella Thorne is...
- 11/17/14--11:16: _Jlaw complains + "I...
- 11/17/14--11:16: _"Uptown Funk" Mark ...
- 11/17/14--11:16: _Azealia Banks: "I l...
- 11/17/14--11:33: _New app breaks down...
- 11/17/14--11:35: _Neuer throws some s...
- 11/17/14--11:35: _More from the Chris...
- 11/17/14--11:35: _Billboard Top 10 [N...
- 11/17/14--12:10: _Legend of Korra - R...
- 11/17/14--12:22: _Lykke Li covers "Ho...
- 11/17/14--12:25: _One Direction's FOU...
- 11/17/14--12:25: _New VH1 Series 'Bye...
- 11/17/14--12:34: _Tila Tequila welcom...
- 11/17/14--12:51: _Jealous hits top10 ...
- 11/17/14--09:44: Kesha Comes Out Of Hiding At (What Else?) A Cat Event
- 11/17/14--10:16: ONTD Roundup
- Five Days Until New One Direction Video
- Yep, There's a Christian Version of '50 Shades of Grey'
- Band Aid 30: Do They Know It's Christmas
- Why Bella Thorne Gets Annoyed When People Don't Think She's a Latina
- Solange Knowles' Wedding Profiled in Vogue
- Solange Knowles Breaks Out In Hives On Her Wedding Day
- Weekend Box Office Numbers
- The Walking Dead Viewing Post and Promo for Next Week
- ABC Pulls Selfie from Tuesday Night Lineup
- The Winter Soldier Reportedly Will Be A Very Central Character In Captain America: Civil War
- 11/17/14--10:47: Marvel's superior Chris (yes, deal with it) on the cover of GQ
- 11/17/14--11:03: Now Bella Thorne is an author
- 11/17/14--11:16: "Uptown Funk" Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Perfection Mars music video
- 11/17/14--11:16: Azealia Banks: "I like butts. But I like the REAL butts."
- 11/17/14--11:33: New app breaks down Britain's taste in minute detail
- 11/17/14--11:35: More from the Chris Pratt In GQ Magazine Article
- He starred in the number one and number three highest-grossest movies of the year of 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy, in which he surprised everyone by anchoring a new Marvel Studios franchise, and The Lego Movie.. The massive success of Guardians was a particular shock, given that Pratt had never headlined a movie before, and given that no one had previously given a damn about Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Too fat to play Star-Lord: "I thought it was an insane idea to cast the fat guy from Parks and Rec as the lead of our superhero movie," says Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn. "I didn't really even want to see him." Says Gunn: "I thought, Well, hell, he's overweight, but if that means we have the world's first overweight superhero, I'm okay with it." Pratt didn't see the problem, either. "You can make a talking raccoon that looks real," he told me. "Why can't I just be fat?"
- Fat Pratt Is Gone: "I'm done with that," he says. "I just feel like, if I drink, I want to drink a case of beer and not two beers. Two beers doesn't do anything for me."
- 11/17/14--11:35: Billboard Top 10 [New Video Format!]
- 11/17/14--12:10: Legend of Korra - Remembrances Preview
- 11/17/14--12:22: Lykke Li covers "Hold On, We're Going Home"
- 11/17/14--12:25: One Direction's FOUR is #1 in 100 Countries On Itunes
- 11/17/14--12:25: New VH1 Series 'Bye Felicia!' Helps Women Their Lives Around
- 11/17/14--12:34: Tila Tequila welcomes daughter
Giorgio Moroder to release first studio album in over 30 years http://t.co/UkbkA7ZmZP— billboard (@billboard) November 17, 2014
Kesha has kept a low profile since her accusations of sexual abuse against Dr Luke went public. However, a fan/blogger ran into her at an event where people write letters to their cats, because, well, Kesha.
For Sunday, November 16, 2014:
- E! says list is more diverse than ever, cites Shailene WoodlandFae, Ansel Eggface and a few others as examples
- talks about James Gunn not wanting to see him for an audition
- says he'd like to work behind the camera sometime in the future
- says he's written scripts, but needs to improve his writing
- says he "like[s] the challenge of [getting into shape]"
reowrded by: yours truly
Awww, that was so sweet.
The latest teen celebrity to try reaching the YA novel market is Bella Thorne, who is bouncing around the country on a book tour to promote it. The novel, called "Autumn Falls," is a planned trilogy about a 14-year-old girl whose high school life changes after an encounter with magic. She told Teen Vogue that she used a lot of her own life experiences to inspire the character in the story, like overcoming dyslexia, which she has.
Let's see if she does better than the Jenners.
EDIT: Her ghost writer is Elise Allen, who has ghostwritten a bunch of YA books, including Hillary Duff's "Elixir."
Jlaw gets her early morning work out in at SoulCycle on Sunday in NYC.
She recently stated her opinions on prices for furniture in LA that filled her with chagrin that she instead went to ONTD's fave spot, IKEA to buy a couch.
“It doesn’t matter how much money I make, unfairness in prices really fires me up. Like shopping in L.A and a tee-shirt costs $150,” Jennifer told The Telegraph.
She added, “A lot of anxiety comes from something as simple as me going to the grocery store because I don’t know what could happen and I have nightmares all the time that I’m walking through a shopping mall and suddenly people start surrounding me and there’s nowhere I can go. So sometimes it’s easier to call one of my friends and ask them to pick up some bananas for me because I don’t want to go to the grocery store and have an event.”
leaving work out
Jlaw is complaining about not being able to go to the damn grocery store on her own. SHIT ya'll reach way too high tbh
ia with her so
Video won't embed so watch here
Ever wondered which industry Benedict Cumberbatch fans are most likely to work in, or if drinking coke correlates with a love Family Guy and the Sun Newspaper?
WELL NOW YOU CAN KNOW.
The app, a new innovation from Market Research pollsters YouGov, went live today and allows users to match the preferences and predilections of the Great British public with over 30,000 search terms.
The free online profile is a taster of the commercial version, designed to allow marketing firms to learn more about potential consumers on behalf of their customers, and "According to YouGov, the data does not show a simple “typical” customer but instead the group which the product, meal or personality is likely to appeal to most."
The app uses data collated from 190,000 respondents and was collected through social media, online profiles and polls.
German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer mocked Ballon d'Or contender Cristiano in a recent interview with Kicker. “I am an athlete, no ambassador of a brand, besides being the first goalkeeper of Adidas. I’m not the sort of person who poses in their underwear. I hate the red carpet, I prefer the green grass. I feel better on the pitch, trying to improve myself."
Ballon d'Or winner will be announced January 12. Cristiano Ronaldo is the favorite by a wide margin (Bwin: 1.10 Cristiano; 9.00 Messi; 17.00 Neuer)
I guess his identical twin did this photoshoot...
S O U R C E / bwin
Chris Pratt made the list of GQ's Men Of The Year. He has yet to put the weight back on, this might stick.
-Iggy is still in the top 10
-Hozier is climbing & is IMO going to go #1
-5 of the top 10 contains rap
-somehow Maroon 5 is still climbing
Bonus: TSwift's second week sales basically outsell everyone else's first week sales at ~402,000
The album that will take Taylor Swift's place on the Billboard 200 is out. Better yet, it is now #1 in 100 countries on Itunes.
Niall also tweeted about this.
“@1D_Updates_WW: FOUR is number 1 in 100 countries! -B”holy poo poo— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) November 17, 2014
Because of some Itunes glitches, it did not happen until mid-morning Monday which caused fans to freak out lmao. The deluxe edition now leads 1989(why does this article keep mentioning them dethroning Taylor, we get it)
Other top sellers include, “1989”, some 5 Seconds of Summer shit, *ickelbac*’s album(what Devil is buying that?), and some other no1curr person...like who is even that?
Please buy FOUR out now, which contributes to the "Harry Can Sing Again!" Fund.
NEW YORK, NY- November 13, 2014 – White women of LA are getting a serious confidence boost and a little dose of reality with the series premiere of “Bye Felicia!,” premiering Tuesday, December 9 at 9PM. This 8-episode, hour long series follows Atlanta-based life coaches Deborah Hawkes and Missy Young as they set out to help white girls across the Los Angeles area. Each closed-ended episode aims to empower two different women who could use a dose of honesty in order to turn their lives around. Hoping to impart their unique experience and wisdom through motherly tough love, Deb and Missy teach these women to say hello to their better selves and goodbye to Felicia.
read the rest @ the
After writing a blog post on Saturday about how 40 weeks of pregnancy came and went without her baby arriving, Tila Tequila has given birth to a baby girl!
toofab reports that Tila has confirmed with them that she and the baby are doing well and that she has named her daughter Isabella Monroe Nguyen ... which is much more normal than I think anyone was expecting.
Tila previously stated that the baby's father is her ex-boyfriend, Thomas Paxton Whitaker, who she supposedly met on-line during her Neo-Nazi phase. Since they have broken up and Tila made a four part blog post about how he's allegedly a dead-beat dad, sociopath, and serial killer. She has stated that he will not be part of the baby's life.
Nick Jonas has officially scored his first bonafide solo hit with his track Jealous. On Sunday the song hit top10 on Pop Radio riding off strong feedback and buzz, as well as enjoying the spotlight coming from the song being selected for iHeartRadio's “On the Verge” campaign. Nick's previous peak position on the chart was no12 with the Jonas Brother's track Burning Up.
New VH1 interview
-Discusses the Jealous video which he wanted to be "kind of a mind-trip". Also notes some hidden messages in the video.
-Agrees with the Justin Timberlake comparisons although states that they've both had a different journey. He enjoys having a new-found freedom to do what he wants and also notes his growing and different-looking fanbase.
-Says that the Jonas Brothers reunion didn't work because all of them were at different places and had different goals,
-Had to audition for Kingdom and sought it because he wanted to really immerse himself in an acting role.