Articles on this Page
- 03/28/12--09:58: _Shit just got real:...
- 03/28/12--09:58: _Give Your Heart a B...
- 03/28/12--09:58: _"Titanic 3D" World ...
- 03/28/12--09:58: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 03/28/12--09:58: _Jane Fonda in Talks...
- 03/28/12--09:59: _The Avengers post
- 03/28/12--09:59: _Lady Gaga turns "26"
- 03/28/12--09:59: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/28/12--10:18: _Liam Neeson Officia...
- 03/28/12--10:28: _Katy Perry 'Part of...
- 03/28/12--10:50: _Bikini-Clad Kardash...
- 03/28/12--11:20: _JLAW and her dirty ...
- 03/28/12--11:20: _Rihanna, Ashton Kut...
- 03/28/12--11:20: _Jen Morrison grabs ...
- 03/28/12--11:42: _Prometheus post
- 03/28/12--11:55: _Justified 3x12 promo
- 03/28/12--11:55: _John Cena, like any...
- 03/28/12--12:33: _New Promotional Pos...
- 03/28/12--12:40: _Jeremy Irvine says ...
- 03/28/12--12:46: _Dreamworks debuts R...
- 03/28/12--09:58: Shit just got real: Megan Fox is pregnant...according to Radar
- 03/28/12--09:58: Give Your Heart a Break teaser 2!
- 03/28/12--09:58: "Titanic 3D" World Premiere Arrivals
- 03/28/12--09:58: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 03/28/12--09:58: Jane Fonda in Talks to Play Nancy Reagan
- 03/28/12--09:59: The Avengers post
- 03/28/12--09:59: Lady Gaga turns "26"
- 03/28/12--09:59: ONTD Roundup
- Leven Rambin & Alexander Ludwig Kissing (Glimmer/Cato from The Hunger Games)
- 'Kony 2012' Exec Joked About Keeping $900k Donation for Himself
- Birthday Toes! Which 64-Year-Old Star Do These Little Deformed Piggies Belong to?
- New Snow White & The Huntsman TV Spot
- The Media's Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin + Hoodie Movement
- Octomom's Nearly Nude Pics
- Jennifer Lawrence at Hunger Games Event in Madrid
- 18 Year Old Patrick Schwarzenegger at the Beach
- Amandla Stenberg Talks Hunger Games With Ebony
- Jessica Simpson’s Gained 50 lbs — Too Much Say, Obstetricians
- Josh Hutcherson to Throw First Pitch at Reds Game
- Backstreet Boys Discuss New Boybands and Their Comebacks
- Iggy Azalea Continues Spewing Racism in Her Music
- Ann Curry To Be Fired From TODAY Show + Matt Lauer's Abs
- Courtney Stodden Takes Romantic Stroll With Husband on the Beach
- One Direction & The Wanted: The Billboard Cover Story
- HUNGER GAMES MEGA POST (featuring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, and others)
- Chris Brown Shows Support for Trayvon Martin
- New Game of Thrones Photos: The Costumes + Interviews
- Drag Queens Mock Anti-Gay Fast Food Chain Chick-Fil-A In Song
- Is Your Gaydar Pinging? Tim Tebow's Visit to Broadway for 'Wicked'
- Mike Posner Says Bieber's Album Will Change the Pop Landscape
- Polarizing Benedict Cumberbatch in New Jaguar Ad
- Alicia Silverstone Feeds Son Her Chewed Food, Birdie Style
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 03/28/12--10:18: Liam Neeson Officially Confirmed For THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
- 03/28/12--10:28: Katy Perry 'Part of Me' video branded "propaganda for the Marines"
- 03/28/12--10:50: Bikini-Clad Kardashian Sisters Debut Sexy Sears Swimsuit Line
- 03/28/12--11:20: JLAW and her dirty pillows on the cover of Rolling Stone
- 03/28/12--11:20: Jen Morrison grabs Starbucks + spends some time with Sebastian Stan
- 03/28/12--11:42: Prometheus post
- 03/28/12--11:55: Justified 3x12 promo
- 03/28/12--12:33: New Promotional Poster for Chloë Moretz & Blake Lively's 'Hick'
- 03/28/12--12:40: Jeremy Irvine says acting isn't the hardest job in the world
- 03/28/12--12:46: Dreamworks debuts Rise of the Guardians trailer
Megan Fox is pregnant with her first child!
The 25-year-old brunette beauty and her hubby of nearly two years, Brian Austin Green, are expecting their first child together and couldn't be more excited, Star magazine is exclusively reporting.
"They just found out and are incredibly excited," a source close to the couple told Star, noting that the pregnancy was unexpected.
However, it's unlikely the Transformers actress will be going public with the news just yet, as the source says: "It's still early, so they are only telling close friends and family members."
Since tying the knot in 2010, Megan has become stepmother to Brian's 10-year-old son, Kassius, who he had with ex Vanessa Marcil.
"Megan has become a great stepmom, and Brian knows she'll be wonderful with the baby," the source said.
"She has really grown in the past couple of years. Megan used to only be concerned with her career, but now family comes first."
To get all the details on Megan's pregnancy, check out the new issue of Star magazine -- on newsstands Thursday.
Actress Kate Winslet and director James Cameron walked the red carpet in London on Tuesday for the premiere of the 3D version of the hit movie "Titanic."
The 1997 drama — one of the highest grossing films of all time — will be available in British cinemas in 3D in April, coinciding with the 100th anniversary of the Titanic's doomed maiden voyage from southern England's Southampton in April 1912.
"The 3D enriches all of Titanic's most thrilling moments and its most emotional moments," Cameron told reporters. "It kicks the whole experience up to another level."
The director came to London fresh from his latest venture, which saw him descending seven miles (11 1/4 kilometers) below the surface of the Pacific to the deepest place on Earth.
"One of the reasons I made Titanic was that I was fascinated by deep sea exploration," he said. "It was an opportunity to dive in a submarine very deep at that time."
Winslet, who starred with Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie, joked that she would rather look away than see herself nude in 3D.
"I'm not going to look, I'll be in the bar by that point," she said.
Billy Zane ("Cal")
Cameron with wife Suzy Amis ("Lizzie")
Jason Barry ("Tommy Ryan")
Frances Fisher ("Ruth")
Ruth and the Countess of Rothes still being BFFs
Bill Paxton ("Brock Lovett") with wife Louise Newbury
Winslet with boyfriend Ned Rocknroll
Source 1, 2, 3, 4
Detailing the true-life tale of Eugene Allen, an African-American man who worked as a White House butler from 1952-1986, the upcoming project would feature Oscar winner Fonda as the wife of the 40th U.S. president, Ronald Reagan.
Variety reports that Oprah Winfrey, Forest Whitaker and Mila Kunis are also being courted to take part in the flick, which does not yet have a release date.
Filming for The Butler is expected to begin this summer.
Live to Rise Performed by Soundgarden
2. I'm Alive Performed by Shinedown
3. Dirt and Roses Performed by Rise Against
4. Even If I Could Performed by Papa Roach
5. Unbroken Performed by Black Veil Brides
6. Breath Performed by Scott Weiland
7. Comeback Performed by Redlight King
8. Into the Blue Performed by Bush
9. A New Way to Bleed (Photek Remix) Performed by Evanescence
10. Count Me Out Performed by PUSHERJONES
11. Shoot to Thrill Performed by Theory of a Deadman
12. Wherever I Go Performed by Buckcherry
13. From Out of Nowhere Performed by Five Finger Death Punch
14. Shake the Ground Performed by Cherri Bomb
ADDITIONAL TRACK ON THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE:
15. Pistols At Dawn Performed by Kasabian
It was 26 years ago today that Lady Gaga was "born this way." And it's been a milestone year: Mother Monster has secured her spot as the most beloved Twitter personality with more than 20 million followers, partnered with Harvard University to launch an anti-bullying foundation and released an album that sold 1.1 million copies in its first week with an anthemic title track.
So how does the megastar plan to top last year's birthday festivities, which included a predictably spectacular show at LA's Staples Center and Mariachi sing-along with friends?
"Quinceanera," she tweeted to a fan who asked how she would celebrate.
However, just before midnight Wednesday, she set a less-festive scene, tweeting "This is how it feels turning 26 in three and a half hours. Ha!" along with a photo of a smushed slice of cake and a furry handbag (hey, Chanel and red velvet usually cheer us up).
In any case, happy birthday, Lady Gaga!
For Tuesday, March 27, 2012:
The Wrath of the Titans production notes officially confirm that Liam Neeson will be reprising his role of Ra's Al Ghul in The Dark Knight Rises.
"Neeson next appears in Peter Berg’s actioner “Battleship,” and he also will be seen in Christopher Nolan’s much-anticipated action thriller “The Dark Knight Rises.”
Feel like you've heard this before? That's because in January, Liam Neeson told showbizspy.com, "I can tell you nothing about Dark Knight Rises, seriously. I was on set for maybe an hour-and-a-half and the director didn’t tell me anything of what it’s about. So, I’m being very honest when I say I have no idea what’s going to happen.” Now, I read that quote and viewed it as confirmation that Liam was most certainly back, not like I had any doubts, but there were still people that said, "Well, technically he didn't actually say he IS in it." Okay, fine, well now we have Warner Bros.' Wrath of the Titans production notes, and they eliminate all doubt. You're welcome.
Katy Perry has been criticized by a feminist author for her latest music video.
The singer's visual for new single 'Part of Me' sees her joining the US Marines after discovering that her partner had cheated on her.
However, Naomi Wolf - who admitted that she used to be a fan of Perry - has criticized the star for the pro-military message included in the video.
Wolf stated on her official Facebook page: "Have you all seen the Katy Perry marines video? It is a total piece of propaganda for the Marines… I really want to find out if she was paid by them for making it… it is truly shameful.
"I would suggest a boycott of this singer who I really liked – if you are as offended at this glorification of violence as I am."
'Part of Me' reached number one in the US and UK upon its release and is included as one of three new tracks on Perry's new repackaged album Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection.
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian debuted their sexy swimsuit Sears line in a photo featuring the sisters in purple bikinis and coverups. Co-creator Bruno Schiavi is the man behind the Kardashian Kollection, and shared this exclusive shot via Facebook. He wrote:
”First look at our new Kardashian Kollection Swimwear campaign! The girls look incredible!!!!!”
If anyone knows how to rock a bikini, it’s the Kardashian sisters.
The girls love a reason to hit the beach, and we’re certain once these suits hit the shelves, they’ll be on beach bodies of all types come summer.
By Josh Eells
March 28, 2012 8:30 AM ET
Jennifer Lawrence photographed in California, January 30th, 2012.
Photograph by Theo Wenner
The following is an excerpt of the Jennifer Lawrence cover story in the April 12th, 2012 issue of Rolling Stone, on stands March 30th.
"Dude!" says Jennifer Lawrence into her cellphone. "I'm lost as fuck! I've been driving around for, like, 10 minutes. Where the hell is this place?"
She's looking for a horse stable. We have plans to go horseback riding in the canyons above Malibu, but neither of us can find the place. I tell her to pull over and I'll come find her.
The most talented young actress in America is idling on a side street in her white Volkswagen, in blue jeans, a gray T-shirt and designer shades. Her naturally blond hair is pulled back in a loose ponytail, and her elbows are sticking out the open window. She's famous for playing vulnerable young women with wills of steel, as with her Oscar-nominated turn in Winter's Bone, or as the bow-and-arrow-toting Katniss Everdeen in the just-released Hunger Games. Right now her face says she means business.
"I have to pee so bad."
We drive a little more and find the stable, which, it turns out, isn't a stable, just a red-dirt parking lot where a horse trailer is parked. Lawrence jumps out of the VW and is off like a flash, running off down the trail in search of a bush. Two twentysomething hiker babes in sunglasses and sports bras, SoCal trail chic, do a double take as she sprints past. Was that...?
Lawrence, 21, has a way of making a first impression. Woody Harrelson, her Hunger Games co-star, still remembers their first meeting. "I was on my bus," he says, "and on my bus I have a yoga swing. Jennifer comes on, and she goes, 'Hi, Woody, I'm J— is that a sex swing?' Her first sentence to me." It was a sex swing, lbr
Josh Hutcherson, also from The Hunger Games: "When I got cast, she called me up for one of those five-minute 'Excited to work with you, blah, blah, blah' things. The conversation started with her saying, 'Think about a catheter going in – ouch!' and then turns into a 45-minute rant about zombies and the apocalypse."
And here's Zoë Kravitz, who appeared with Lawrence in X-Men: First Class and who is one of her best friends: "I'd met her a few times, and she was like, 'You should come over and we'll hang out.' So I go over to her apartment, and she opens the door in a towel. She's like, 'Come in, sorry, you're early, I was about to shower.' And she drops her towel and gets in the shower, and starts shaving her legs, totally naked. She was like, 'Are we here yet? Is this OK?' And I was like, 'I guess we're there!'"
Lawrence finishes peeing in record time ("I'm the fastest pee-er ever," she says later. "I'm famous for it") and starts heading back down the trail. She's barely had time to button her jeans when the two hikers stop her. "I'm sorry to bother you," one says. "But could I get your autograph? My niece is 15. It would make her year."
Fifteen-year-old nieces are Lawrence's sweet spot right now. The Hunger Games trilogy is the biggest teen juggernaut since Twilight, with 24 million copies of the books in print. And since its post-apocalyptic action-packed love story appeals to boys as much as girls, experts are predicting the movie to make approximately a gajillion dollars, with three sequels already in the works.
Back in the parking lot, we meet up with our guide, Jasmin, who introduces us to our mounts for the day. Lawrence gets a white mare named Nay-Nay, who Jasmin says had a cameo in HBO's Band of Brothers. "Oh!" Lawrence says, petting her on the nose. "You're famous!"
BTW if you've already seen The Hunger Games do not come in this post with your
stupid ass spoilers and reviews. It JUST came out and some of us haven't seen it yet and would like the chance to see it first.
Admit it: Somewhere deep inside you, there's a part of you that really wants to know whether Rihanna actually paid a 4 a.m. visit to Ashton Kutcher's house (you wouldn't have otherwise clicked on this article, hmm?). But such tabloid fodder rarely gets vocalized to a celebrity's face, which makes this press conference with Rihanna, in London to promote her new film "Battleship," all the more painful. In it, the "We Found Love" singer rips an intrepid reporter named "Sarah," who dares question the nature of RiRi and Kutcher's relationship.
Asks Sarah: "You're so good with connecting with people, that I think that we actually feel we know you. Things are clearly going brilliantly in your career. I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life. Will we be seeing a certain Mr. Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?"
"Wow, how disappointing was that question," Rihanna answers, shaking her head.
A moderator then leaps in to interject, but not before RiRi spits out: "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you're really asking."
lol @ that reporter. she's bold as shit
Jennifer Morrison keeps it casual in a zip-up hoodie as she steps out on a sunny Sunday (March 25) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The 32-year-old actress stopped in at Starbucks to grab a cold drink.
Vancouver, BC - "Once Upon a Time" actress Jennifer Morrison spends her morning with actor Sebastian Stan and grabs a coffee for a walk around town. The two carried on their morning back to Jennifer's residence where the two sneak out shortly later to head to Whole Foods to get a healthy drink. Are Jennifer and Sebastian hooking up?
Nice to see Rachel and Tim back from doing stuff off camera.
around 58 secs
Teaming up for ultimate cuteness, Blake Lively and Chloë Moretz are featured on the new promotional poster for the upcoming movie “Hick.”
The “Gossip Girl” babe and the “500 Days of Summer” starlet both look like they mean business, with Moretz pointing a gun, and Lively looking over her shoulder. (A+ journalism, imo.)
“Hick” is directed by Derick Martini and also stars Eddie Redmayne, Ray McKinnon, Rory Culkin, Alec Baldwin, and Juliette Lewis (best thing about it, lbr).
Due out on May 11th, the movie is about a small town teenager who escapes to Las Vegas, leaving behind her alcoholic and abusive parents.
This will probably be terrible. Didn't it get scathing reviews at TIFF? I remember reading something about 33 people walking out.
Fame clearly hasn't gone to War Horse star Jeremy Irvine's head.
Despite starring in one of 2012's biggest hit movies - directed by iconic moviemaker Steven Spielberg - the 21-year-old not only remains calm in the face of showbiz mania, like at the Jameson Empire Awards, but he also can't quite believe the hype.
He told us:
"I find it very strange; I find it strange that we, as actors, get this. I've done a bit of acting - I know it's not the hardest job in the world and the fact you get this attention and people doing much more difficult jobs every day and they don't get big awards ceremonies like this. I find it very weird!"
War Horse, which was nominated for two Empire Awards - Best Director (which Spielberg won) and Best Male Newcomer (Jeremy lost out to Tom Hiddleston) - has been a huge success in 2012, and tells the tale of a young man and his beloved horse, which is enlisted to serve in World War I.
Jeremy was among other huge names in the movie industry at the Jameson Empire Awards, held at London's Grosvenor House Hotel on 25 March, but he's still not too sure whether he's ready to start doling out acting advice to budding thespians.
"I feel arrogant trying to give people advice," he admitted."I've been very lucky... I've managed to turn my hobby into my job it's something I really enjoy."
He also happily talked about his upcoming project - a role in The Railway Man alongside someone he sees as a mentor.
"At the moment I'm working with Colin Firth, an actor I've admired for years," he revealed.
"People like that, you learn so much from. You spend a day with these people and you learn more than you do over years of acting training."
As well as his budding career, he's also very humble about his (obvious) good looks. When asked about the secret to how he gets his skin glowing, he seemed genuinely perplexed.
"Erm, I try to shower once maybe a day?" he said. "That is it, that's the secret to my skin. I wish I had a better secret!"
I find it strange too..
When Pitch (Jude Law), an evil spirit akin to the Boogeyman, lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians must join forces for the first time to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children all over the world.
Rise of the Guardians features Chris Pine as the voice of Jack Frost, Hugh Jackman as Bunnymund (the Easter Bunny), Alec Baldwin as North (Santa Claus) and Isla Fisher is rounding out the cast as Tooth (the Tooth Fairy). Peter Ramsey is directing alongside William Joyce, the author of the novels and the Oscar-winning short The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, based off of a screenplay by Pulitzer Prize winner David Lindsay-Abaire. Guillermo del Toro and Michael Siegel are on board as executive producers. The film is scheduled for 3D theatrical release on November 21st, 2012.
EDIT:It's Rise of the Guardians
oops my bad