Articles on this Page
- 05/21/13--20:33: _Sharon Stone Flashe...
- 05/21/13--20:33: _Celebs pay tribute ...
- 05/21/13--20:34: _Kelly Rowlegend has...
- 05/21/13--20:50: _Who won Dancing wit...
- 05/21/13--21:09: _Sergio Garcia makes...
- 05/21/13--21:09: _Emma Stone @ 2013 P...
- 05/21/13--21:10: _FRIENDS REUNION (of...
- 05/21/13--22:19: _Marissa Mayer Promi...
- 05/21/13--22:20: _"Bling Ring's" Kati...
- 05/21/13--22:21: _Did Taylor Swift Ge...
- 05/21/13--22:37: _Meet Ahmed Angel: T...
- 05/22/13--04:06: _Details about Xbox ...
- 05/23/13--11:02: _For Your Considerat...
- 05/23/13--11:02: _Everybody wants to ...
- 05/23/13--11:03: _Vanessa Paradis dis...
- 05/23/13--11:03: _TV Line's May Sweep...
- 05/23/13--11:03: _Jay Ferguson on Sta...
- 05/23/13--11:04: _Five 'Arrested Deve...
- 05/23/13--11:22: _Dylan O'Brien talks...
- 05/23/13--11:22: _Arrested Developmen...
- 05/21/13--20:33: Sharon Stone Flashes Major Cleavage in Plunging Dress at Cannes
- 05/21/13--20:33: Celebs pay tribute to Zach Sobiech's "Clouds"
- 05/21/13--20:50: Who won Dancing with the Stars??? (hint: >:( )
- 05/21/13--21:09: Sergio Garcia makes a racist remark toward Tiger Woods, apologizes
- 05/21/13--21:10: FRIENDS REUNION (of sorts!)
- 05/21/13--22:19: Marissa Mayer Promises to Leave Your Tumblr Porn Gifs Alone!
- 05/21/13--22:20: "Bling Ring's" Katie Chang went to Cannes!
- 05/21/13--22:21: Did Taylor Swift Get Breast Implants?
- 05/23/13--11:02: For Your Consideration: Hayden Panettiere
- 05/23/13--11:03: Vanessa Paradis discusses love
- 05/23/13--11:03: TV Line's May Sweeps Scorecard filled
- 05/23/13--11:03: Jay Ferguson on Stan Rizzo's Feelings for Peggy and His Epic Beard
Sharon Stone is 55 -- but you'd never know it from looking at her. More than two decades after she flashed audiences as serial killer Catherine Tramell in Basic Instinct, the Lovelace actress is still wowing movie fans with her sexy style and enviable figure.
Hitting the red carpet on Tuesday, May 21, for the Cannes Film Festival premiere of the HBO Liberace biopic, Behind the Candelabra -- starring her Basic Instinct costar Michael Douglas as the late, great pianist -- Stone stole the show in a revealing cobalt blue gown. The daring dress, which featured a low back and plunging neckline, showcased the stunning star's incredible physique and considerable cleavage.
The Casino Academy Award nominee worked the crowd like a pro, waving and blowing kisses to fans and photographers, even as she risked a possible nip slip. And if the gown wasn't enough to grab people's attention, the bling certainly was: Stone paired her risque frock with a dazzling multi-strand necklace of what appeared to be diamonds and emeralds.
The rest of the actress' look was fairly basic, ensuring that all eyes were on her youthful figure. She wore her blonde hair in loose waves and kept her makeup fresh and natural.
Stone has never let her age cramp her style. A few years ago, when she was 51, the mother of three posed topless for French magazine Paris Match. And speaking about her bold personality in More magazine in 2010, she compared herself to a "Prohibition-era flapper."
"I'm like a juke-joint hussy," she quipped. "Shamelessness is closer to godliness. You have to put shame down."
she looks fab. werk.
He was given months to live last June, but that didn't stop Zach Sobiech from becoming a rock star – and an inspiration to millions.
Sobiech passed away Monday, 17 days after his 18th birthday. First diagnosed with osteosarcoma when he was 14, Sobiech's music became his way of expressing himself. His song "Clouds" not only went viral last December, but also resulted in a star-studded celebrity tribute video earlier this month.
"My closure is being able to get my feelings into these songs. So [friends and family] could have something to remember me by, or lean on when I was gone," he says in a 22-minute film about his story, My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech, featured on SoulPancake.
From moments in the hospital, to getting the car of his dreams for a week and dancing with his girlfriend Amy in the living room or the middle of the Minnesota Vikings stadium, each minute is more moving than the last.
Even Justin Baldoni, the documentary's director, says, "I was not expecting to meet a 17-year-old who would change my life."
Members of the Sobiech family – parents Rob and Laura, and siblings Alli, Sam and Grace – ask that donations in Zach's memory go to the Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fund to help carry on Zach's mission to help kids with cancer.
"It's really simple, actually," Zach says of learning to make the world a better place: "Just try to make people happy."
x, x, x
A lot of positive reviews by media outlets and celebrities under the cut!!!!!!
Pitchfork: The-Dream's production is a seared minimalist husk that picks up pieces as it rolls along but crucially stays out of Kelly's way, keeping the spotlight focused on her."Dirty Laundry"achieves the tricky balance of pulling the curtain back to let the public see you at your most vulnerable and still sounding fierce and defiant-- it's a long exhale that allows Kelly to finally relax her shoulders and breathe a little easier.
MTV wants to give Rowland a big hug: “As hard as it must have been for Kelly to air her ‘Dirty Laundry’, we imagine it was equally therapeutic. We commend her courage!”
Vibe notes that Rowland took a big risk: “The-Dream-penned ballad is anything but cyclical for the songstress who has kept most of her catalog in the bedroom moreso than her diary.”
L.A. Times: As she’s shown on recent singles, Rowland is continuing her quest to step out of the shadows. Hopefully, now that she’s cleaned out her closets, more people will be ready to listen and accept Rowland -- on her own.Pit
Vulture simply noted, “You probably won’t hear this on the radio, but it’s a good one.”
“Dirty Laundry” is best kept on your iPod, not your Twitter account, according to Complex: “Quoting the lyrics almost seems to take away from their power in the song, detached black print on your computer monitor.”
Rap-Up says “Rowland airs out her darkest secrets” and the song shows her at “her most vulnerable” point"
Essence: We applaud Rowland’s courage, and hope the message in her music resonates with any woman who has ever experienced or been touched by a domestic violence situation.
Stars react to Dirty Laundry
Please listen to the intense and raw single that touches on the subject of domestic abuse and problems with Beyonce if you haven't already.
There were four couples left tonight: Jacoby/Karina, Aly/Mark, Zendaya/Val, and Kellie/Derek. So who took home the mirrorball trophy?
First, let's see who came in fourth...
These two dicks.
In case you ever felt the need to see Aly on a stripper pole - oops, sorry, a ~vertical bar~ - here's your chance:
Third place went to...
Jacoby and Karina!
Their freestyle was a bit of a mess, but these two weren't gonna win anyway.
So it came down to between Queen Zendaya and Prince Val versus the Children of the Corn.
SO WHO WON?
The Children of the Corn!!! (I think the Book of Revelations mentioned something about this.)
They owe it all to their freestyle, which was apparently the bestest contemporary dance EVER:
(look at that emoting. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.)
But we know who the true winner is:
The Queen's freestyle:
Source: my tv and youtube: here, here, here, and here.
Sergio Garcia's verbal sparring with Tiger Woods continued Tuesday night in Europe with what could be perceived as a racial reference aimed at the world's No. 1 player for which the Spaniard later issued an apology.
Garcia, who took issue with Woods for what he viewed as a breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next month's U.S. Open.
"We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to multiple media reports. "We will serve fried chicken.''
"Fried chicken" references are associated as racial stereotypes with African-Americans. A similar comment got Fuzzy Zoeller in trouble following the 1997 Masters, when he quipped that fried chicken would be served at the following year's champions' dinner, which Woods would host as defending champion.
According to media reports, Garcia left the European Tour awards dinner Tuesday night at the BMW PGA Championship in Virginia Water, England, before he could be questioned. He later issued a statement through the European Tour.
"I apologize for any offense that may have been caused by my comment on stage during the European Tour Players' Awards dinner,'' Garcia said. "I answered a question that was clearly made towards me as a joke with a silly remark, but in no way was the comment meant in a racist manner.''
The back-and-forth between Garcia and Woods has continued long after the conclusion of the Players, where Woods won his fourth tournament of the year a day after Garcia complained about being distracted on the second hole by the world's top-ranked player and his playing partner that round.
Their accounts of what happened late were disputed by different marshals on the hole, and neither player has backed down. On Monday, at a media day for the AT&T National in Washington, D.C., Woods was asked if he would reach out to Garcia to clear the air. Woods drew laughter when he simply said: "No.''
Earlier Tuesday, Garcia was again asked about Woods in a news conference at Wentworth, host of the BMW PGA.
"I mean, you can't like everybody," Garcia said. "I think that there's people that you connect with and there's people that you don't. You know, it's pretty much as simple as that. I think that he doesn't need me in his life, I don't need him in mine, and let's move on and keep doing what we're doing.''
Asked when his issues with Woods began, Garcia said: "A while back. It's never really been like a true connection like I would have maybe with Luke Donald or Lee Westwood or Adam Scott or some of the other guys that I get along with well."
Emma Stone attends the 2013 Peace, Love & A Cure Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation Benefit on May 21, 2013 in Cresskill, New Jersey.
To get ready for her big co-hosting gig with Ellen, Jennifer Aniston visited her friend Matthew Perry to get some advice. What happened after that, you'll have to see to believe.
AHH. So cute :)
feel free to make it a party post just for fun :')
Tumblr pornographers, take heart: Yahoo comes in peace.
For the first time since the acquisition announcement, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has made a clear decree on her company’s role in censoring content – mainly that they have none. During Yahoo’s new Flickr event Monday night, Mayer was asked directly whether she will restrict content on Tumblr.
“No, we won’t,” she said. “It’s the nature of user-generated content.”
Asked by an investor how Yahoo would balance user and advertiser interests with regard to Tumblr content that is "not as brand safe as the rest of Yahoo" -- content that presumably includes posts by sexually explicit Tumblrs such as "Red Hot Porn,""Porn and Weed" and "Secretary Sex" -- Mayer noted that the diversity of Tumblr's content was "exciting" because it allowed Tumblr, and by extension Yahoo, to reach a far wider audience.
"I think the richness and breadth of content available on Tumblr -- even though it may not be as brand safe as what's on our site -- is what's really exciting and allows us to reach even more users," said Mayer, who did not mention pornography as such, but referred obliquely to content that was not brand safe. "One of the ways to start measuring our growth story here is around traffic and users, and this obviously produces a lot of that. In terms of how to address advertisers' concerns around brand safety, we need to have good tools for targeting."
She continued on to say that it’s important to have community tool like NSFW tags that Tumblr already has in place. There you go, folks, that’s about as definitive as you’re going to get.
When word broke that thieves had stolen $1 million worth of gaudy jewelry in Cannes, right after the premiere of Sofia Coppola’s “Bling Ring,” the news was so timely it practically seemed like creative guerrilla marketing. Ms. Coppola’s film is based on the true story of five Los Angeles kids who raid the homes of their most OMG-ed celebrities so they can dress, as all the ads and magazines implore, just like Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Audrina Patridge, Megan Fox and Miranda Kerr.
The film fits neatly with the celebrity-obsessed city of Cannes, and it seemed appropriate that the film’s young stars, who play the celebrity-obsessed clotheshorse thieves, walked the red carpet and answered the question of the moment: “Who are you wearing?”
The Hogwarts alumna Emma Watson is the biggest star in the cast, but the ringleader is played by an 18-year-old newcomer, Katie Chang, a high school student from Illinois who celebrated her prom just a few weeks before heading to a film prom in the Cannes Film Festival. While her mother searched in vain for George Clooney, Ms. Chang, who was on her first trip outside the United States, spoke about the surreal joy of walking the red carpet and roaming through Ms. Hilton’s house. These are edited excerpts from that conversation, which naturally took place in a dressing room, among stacks of designer-label boxes.
Q. The film is about kids who want to be so close to celebrity, and now you’re suddenly thrust onto the red carpet at the world’s biggest festival.
A. It seems a little ironic. It’s kind of weird that we might be getting recognition for a movie about people who are obsessed with people who have a certain level of recognition.
Q. What was last week like, back home in Illinois?
A. Being a second-semester senior, you don’t do much. Most of my classes would have just been watching movies or TV shows or doing mindless projects, so I was excited to get out of that. I feel like I’ve been leading a double life, like I’m Jennifer Garner in “Alias” — my mom and I watch “Alias” every night — except that everyone knows that I’m a spy, that I’m an actress.
Q. And your friends? Are they sending texts and e-mails?
A. Yeah, and it’s been weirder with the people that I don’t know very well. I got a Facebook message this morning from a girl that I don’t know very well, but when I’m in class, she’s very friendly in an almost fakey way.
Q. As in the film, there’s a sense that sometimes people want to be seen to be close to someone famous.
A. I’m almost in denial about it, but I’m pretty sure it’s happening. But my real friends have been there forever and are really cool.
Q. Facebook plays a big role in the film; it’s where the kids show off their stolen goods. What’s your Facebook wall look like this week?
A. If I hadn’t hidden all these posts from my timeline, it would be all these people who don’t know me all that well saying, “Katie you look beautiful!” I’ll comment, “Thank you,” but I want my timeline to represent my private life. I just try to keep it to people I’m friends with in high school. We just had prom, so there are lots of pictures of prom on Facebook.
Q. Cannes is celebrity prom. How would you compare your prom and Cannes?
A. Well, there’s less pressure at prom. Senior prom might be with all your friends in one room. Here, it’s like, “Oh, God, I just don’t want to trip and fall.”
Q. Do you see this obsession with celebrity in your peer group in high school?
A. Oh, sure. It’s in Chicago, it’s in L.A., it’s everywhere — it’s really permeated the country because of Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. I was bored at lunch the other day, and I even pulled up Perez Hilton — completely out of habit — and just felt, Ugh. It’s so acceptable these days to be obsessive about celebrities and fashion that nobody thinks twice about it.
Q. This is a film about kids who steal and wear the incredibly expensive clothes that celebrities wear. They’re playing dress-up. And so are you, in a way, walking the red carpet in Dior couture. How does that feel?
A. It’s been a little nerve-racking, being a girl. You want to ask the other girls: Are we going to color-coordinate? Is everyone wearing the same dress? It gets a little materialistic. But it’s really cool to have these well-known designers want to dress you. One thing I didn’t expect was for the self-consciousness to come out. But all the dresses are sample size, so you put one on and it’s, like, I thought I wasn’t a cow! So that’s the one negative thing. But then you look at yourself in the mirror, and you say, “Wow, I’m an actress, and I’m wearing this pretty dress.” Then you knock yourself on the head and try not to get too materialistic and remember that you’re a bit of a nerd.
Q. Are you reading the reviews?
A. We got a great review in Variety. So on my computer, if I read a review, I pull up the Variety review. That way, if a new one is bad, I just close the window and read the Variety review again.
Q. You walk through Paris Hilton’s actual house in the film, and it’s just stocked with pictures and paintings of herself.
A. I just preface this saying that it was very nice of her to let us use her house. It was beautiful, but I couldn’t imagine living there. Her face is literally everywhere. I’ll just say it’s exactly what you’d expect her house to look like. She has a lot of clothes and a lot of shoes, and they’re all coordinated by designer. I think we all had that moment of, “Oh, my God, we’re in Paris Hilton’s house; I can’t believe we’re here!” And then we all had that moment of thinking, “Oh, my God, I can’t believe I just said that.”
Q. I just met your mom outside. She’s lovely. And she seems like she’s on the hunt for George Clooney. You tweeted that your mom pushed you out of the way to get a picture of him.
A. Yes. She’s crazy. She was so excited, she got violent. I had to tweet it. I need the world to know what I go through.
Just started rewatching Pretty Wild to prepare myself for this masterpiece
It's not uncommon. Small town girl becomes famous. Small town girl gets sucked into Hollywood's beauty standards. Small town girl gets plastic surgery to conform to those said standards. But Taylor Swift?!
There's a rumor going around that the singer got breast implants, spurred by her appearance at the People's Choice Awards. The star looked curvier than usual at the Jan. 9 event in a low-cut white Ralph Lauren gown. She also showed some curves at the Golden Globe Awards a few days later.
A plastic surgeon, who hasn't met the singer/sonwriter, told In Touch magazine he thinks the country pop star increased her bust size from an A to a B cup. The magazine goes on to suggest that Swift had surgery in April 2012.
We think Swift probably had a good stylist who helped her look more endowed than usual. They are capable of pulling of some major fashion feats.
Taylor Swift has always impressed us with her easy-breezy style and down-to-earth attitude, but it seems the Hollywood lifestyle may finally be rubbing off on the country cutie. Recent photos of the 22-year-old singer suggest she may have undergone breast augmentation — and experts agree!
“The country star appears to be following in the footsteps of another female country singer, Dolly Parton, and enhanced her breasts,” plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn tells HollywoodLife.com.
Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Fleming agrees, adding, “I think it’s pretty obvious that’s she’s had breast enhancement. It looks very nice and proportional.”
Dr. Youn believes Taylor increased her cup size from a small A to a striking C.
“There is definitely a significant difference in the appearance of the breasts between the two photos,” says NYC-based plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Schaffner.
What do YOU think of Taylor’s new look? Do you think it’s all in the clothes, or did she go under the knife?
Taylor Swift probably hasn't got a nose job in spite of the fact that her nose looks more defined and is thinner than before. What appears to happen here is that some of the "baby fat" that she was having on her face has gone and she looks more mature, so no rhinoplasty yet for Taylor.
Meet the perfectly preened male model set to give the man ‘too handsome for Facebook’ a run for his money.
After the chiselled jaw and starry eyes of Dubai actor and photographer Omar Bourkan Al Gala caused a stir last month, student Ahmed Angel is threatening to steal his thunder.
Described as ‘the most delightfully narcissistic man on Facebook’, the Iraqi-born ‘angel’ has been popping up all over the internet in recent weeks, winning an army of fans (and haters) along the way.
With a penchant for tank tops, acid-washed jeans and ‘guyliner’, Angel appears to be a complete natural in front of the camera as evident in the hundreds of snaps he has posted online.
Ahmed Angel told the International Business Times that he is 18-years-old, from Iraq and studies medicine in Belarus.
"The most important thing in my life is to study medicine!!!" he said. "And I'm not a model but I'm Top Model !!!" Angel added that he has received "many international contracts to work in cinema and art" as well as fashion agencies but has put his modeling career on the shelf for now.
"I'm busy my studies [sic] so I decided to postpone these offers to another time," he writes.
RICHMOND, WASH. — Microsoft thinks it has the one.
The company unveiled the Xbox One, an entertainment console that wants to be the one system households will need for games, television, movies and other entertainment. It will go on sale later this year, for an undisclosed price.
For the past two years, Microsoft has led the gaming industry in console sales with the Xbox 360. But it's been eight years since that machine came out, and Microsoft is the last of the three major console makers to unveil a new system. In those eight years, Apple launched the iPhone and the iPad, "FarmVille" rose and fell and tablets began to threaten desktop computers, changing how people interact with games and beyond.
Now, the stakes are high as Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all using their latest machines to not only draw gamers but also command the living room. The goal is to extend their reach beyond loyal legions of hardcore gamers and to become as important to our lives at home as smartphones have become to our lives on the go.
Don Mattrick, Microsoft's president of interactive entertainment business, said the company has spent the past four years working on the "all-in-one home entertainment system."
At an hour-long presentation at the company's Redmond, Wash., headquarters on Tuesday, Microsoft executives used voice controls to seamlessly switch back and forth between watching live TV, listening to music, playing a movie and browsing the Internet — all while running apps for fantasy football and Skype chats. It showed how users could watch live sports on TV while getting updates on their fantasy leagues on a split screen.
"It really extends the home entertainment experience," Gartner analyst Brian Blau said.
He said the console seems to appeal to "more than just a core gamer in the family" and should be of interest to all types of audiences, from sports players to TV viewers to those who are "social and want to share things."
Xbox One is the third entry in the latest round of the "console wars." It follows Nintendo Co.'s launch of the Wii U in November and Sony Corp.'s tease in February for the upcoming PlayStation 4. Each of the next-generation consoles have shifted away from simply serving as gaming machines, as they incorporate streaming media apps and social networking features.
With the Xbox One, people will be able to connect their cable or satellite set-top box and watch TV through the game machine. The Xbox One has its own guide and lets people change channels by voice command.
Senior Vice President Yusuf Mehdi demonstrated how the console switched quickly between channels after saying show names such as "Mary and Martha" or commands like "watch MTV." His voice command of "What's on HBO?" brought up the channel guide for HBO.
"No more memorizing channels or hunting for the remote control," Mehdi said.
The interface for the TV goes well beyond the functionality in the Wii U, which still requires users to press buttons to change the input source on the TV. Xbox One seamlessly switched between games, movies and TV shows with a single voice command.
"You can switch to your game like it's a TV channel flip," said Marc Whitten, Microsoft's chief product officer of interactive entertainment business. He called it a "lag-free instant experience."
Microsoft also unveiled a new version of its camera-based Kinect system with better motion and voice detection, including the ability to read faces and tell whether you're smiling or not. The Kinect will be required for Xbox One to work. The company also introduced a more ergonomic Xbox controller, with new buttons and a slightly different layout from the Xbox 360 controller. The new console will also add the ability to play Blu-ray discs, matching what Sony has in its older PlayStation 3.
Among the games previewed for Xbox One were the military shooter "Call of Duty: Ghosts" from Activision Blizzard Inc., the soccer extravaganza "FIFA 14" from Electronic Arts Inc. and the racing simulator "Forza Motorsport 5" and time bender "Quantum Break," both from Microsoft Game Studios. Microsoft said more games will be shown at next month's E3 video game conference in Los Angeles.
The company said there will be more than 15 games available exclusively on the Xbox One in the first year after it launches, eight of them new franchises. In recent years, the Xbox has been the exclusive home to such popular gaming franchises as "Halo,"''Forza" and alien shoot-'em-up "Gears of War."
Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter noted that Tuesday's presentation was more general than what Microsoft will likely give at E3, where games will be central as thousands of game industry insiders, bloggers and journalists gather for the annual industry conference.
"They didn't focus on games," he said. "They focused on everything else."
That everything else includes a multiyear agreement between Microsoft and the National Football League to develop new interactive viewing experiences for pro football games through such products as the Xbox One and Microsoft's Surface tablet computer. Fans will get the ability to watch games, chat with other fans, view statistics, access highlights in real time and gather fantasy information about players and teams — all on a single screen. For those who prefer multiple screens, fans can get an even deeper experience on mobile devices such as tablets.
Microsoft is also branching into creating original content beyond games, following the trend of other technology companies such as Amazon.com Inc. and Netflix Inc. Director Steven Spielberg will produce a TV series involving Microsoft's popular "Halo" franchise.L O L
Microsoft said games for the Xbox 360 won't work on the new system, though the company said it will continue to make games for the older machine. The Xbox One won't require a constant connection to the Internet, but having it will be useful for many of the gaming and entertainment features.</b>
sauce, short video to see parts of presentation
This was a whole lot of time spent to show very little imo. I'm relieved that the the required internet connection thing didn't happen. That said, I really don't see how this is a vast improvement to the 360. Who cares about how long it takes to switch from app to app when it takes a minute and a half for loading screens? And really NHF the lack of backwards compatibility. And live action Halo? Give me a break. Oh well, I'm going to have to sell a couple organs on the black market for this anyway.
Tell me what you think ONTD! Are you more excited for the Xbox 1 or PS4?
Hayden Panettiere has been showing off her acting talents all season long on Nashville but it wasn't until the last two episodes did she really blow us away, check out a few reviews calling her work Emmy worthy.
From Entertainment Weekly:
• Will Hayden Panettiere get an Emmy nomination for this episode? Predictability (at the start of the season): 0! We were rooting for Panettiere to get a nod before this finale — now the campaign is official. How about that scene backstage at the CMAs, where Juliette faked the crazy-eyed outburst that led to her saying she should be celebrating the end of the ordeal with her mother not grieving — then tearily realized she didn’t mean it? Her, in her gown, sitting beside her mother’s open casket and suggesting she sing to her before asking her, “How could you leave me?” The struggle and failure to fight back tears when her ex manager hugged her at her house the next day? The look on her face when Rayna told her she was good enough? It’s kind of amazing that Juliette — the young woman who found out her mother had committed murder and suicide to spare her another scandal — ended the season in the healthiest place. Her mother had always wanted to see her sing at the Bluebird, so she held that aforementioned memorial there and dedicated the song “Nothing in This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again” to her.
From TV Fanatic:
"I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive" dropped a few bombshells, some predictable and some unseen, all set to the tune of Juliette singing in her mother's memory. Once again, Hayden Panettiere was an absolute powerhouse.
In fact this entire season has showcased talent I simply never knew that Hayden had. She has gone above and beyond expectations and damn if she doesn’t end up with an Emmy nod. It wasn't even one standout scene so much as it was consistently excellent acting throughout every scene she had in the episode. She started off with the misery of dealing with the police's investigation of the murder/suicide and the unwanted publicity.
Juliette then moved to the anger stage and lashed out at everyone from Deacon to her old manager. Her meltdown in the dressing room at the CMAs was epic. She was mean as a snake until she finally said the words that took it too far. When she admitted part of her was "celebrating that it was all over" she knew it was time to get out of there. It was off to the funeral parlor where she had the heart to heart with Jolene that she probably always wanted to have. I truly loved the scene between her and Rayna at the cemetery. Here you have two women who are professionally and often personally at each other's throats. But when tragedy in life intervenes they were able to connect on a real level.
From Rolling Stone:
Basically, Marshall is worried Jules might have a meltdown on national television. Luckily for him, she has one right then and there, backstage – a rather excellent performance from Hayden Panettiere, who unleashes Juliette's rage to the point of saying she should be celebrating that her tortured relationship with her junkie mother is over.
Immediately horrified by her words, she breaks down, takes Marshall and Glenn's advice and bolts to have a touching talk with Jolene's embalmed corpse at the funeral parlor, where she confesses that she really wanted to win so her mama could see it. "How could you leave me?" she asks. "Now I have no one." And Juliette does win.
let's talk about how hayden is the only good thing about this show
Here’s what Psy, Celine Dion, Jason Derulo, Ke$ha, Orianthi and Cee Lo had to say…
Backstage at the Billboard Music Awards, Bill Werde and Michelle Marie interviewed a lot different artists after they left the stage. Of course, Madonna was always one of the topics!
Before leaving, Madonna also stopped to chat with Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne!
The interviewer asked her about her age, she handled it well:
Vanessa Paradis isn't bitter about her split from Johnny Depp.
The French singer-and-actress and the actor separated last June after 14 years together and Johnny is now in a relationship with Amber Heard - who he starred with in 'The Rum Diary'.
Vanessa - who has two children, Lily-Rose, 13 and Jack, 11, with the Hollywood heartthrob - has accepted their romance ran its course and insists love is an ever evolving emotion.
Speaking to the new German issue of Grazia magazine, she said: ''We're changing all the time. Once we want to fight for our love, once we want to get rid of it. Sometimes we're happy without love, sometimes not. Love doesn't necessarily stay what it is.''
Vanessa has a very philosophical view of romance and insists love will find everyone in its own way at some point in their life.
The 40-year-old beauty - who is releasing new album 'Love Songs' - explained: ''A relationship means something different to everybody and love can't be locked up. Love means freedom and in freedom everything is permitted.''
Vanessa's LP contains the track 'New Year' which was co-written by her, Johnny - who plays guitar - and their daughter Lily-Rose came up with the singing melody when she was ''very young''.
Johnny, 49, and Amber's relationship is believed to be getting serious and recent reports claimed the actor is even considering marrying the 27-year-old blonde - who is openly bisexual.
Sweeps are over, the scorecard is full
Follow-up to this post
If May Sweeps is just around the corner — and the calendar says it is — that means two things, one even better than the other: 1) TV is about to get good! And 2) it’s time for TVLine’s May Sweeps Scorecard!
Like always, the Scorecard is brimming not only with Sweeps spoilers but also with season finale spoilers! And, same as last year, many of the teasers are hidden beneath a [SPOILER] tag — in other words, you’re gonna have to put on your guessing caps to figure out who’ll be doing what to (and/or with) whom.
A few things to remember before you scroll down and read on:
• Firstly, the bulk of the entries below pertain to series regulars or recurring characters from shows that air on a broadcast network (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW).
• Secondly, as the twists begin to leak, the Scorecard will be updated (and re-updated… ) until, finally, all the blanks are filled in and/or replaced by even more items!
• Lastly, if it’s on the Scorecard, it happens during May Sweeps, which this year begins April 25 and ends May 22.
OK, now you can go ahead and start reading The Third Annual TVLine May Sweeps Scorecard!
Number of weddings: 4
1. AIRED May 9: Will and Emma/Glee
2. Barney and Robin/How I Met Your Mother
2. AIRED May 16: Dwight and Angela/The Office
3. AIRED May 20: Adam and Jennifer/Rules of Engagement
4. AIRED May 20: Russell and Timmy/Rules of Engagement
Number of couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time: 20
1. AIRED April 29: Kate tells Rick she loves him/Castle
2. AIRED April 30: Jess and Nick have sex/New Girl
3. AIRED May 1: Rayna and Deacon have sex/Nashville
4. AIRED May 1: Will kisses Gunnar/Nashville
5. AIRED May 4: Karen tells Jimmy she loves him/Smash
6. AIRED May 6: Miles and Nora have sex/Revolution
7. AIRED May 7: Nick and Chloe kiss/Grimm
8. AIRED May 7: Wade tells Zoe he loves her/Hart of Dixie
9. AIRED May 8: Oliver and Laurel have sex/Arrow
10. AIRED May 8: Juliette kisses Avery/Nashville
11. AIRED May 8: Dawson tells Mills she loves him/Chicago Fire
12. AIRED May 9: Raj and Lucy kiss/The Big Bang Theory
13. AIRED May 9: Sheldon and Amy have virtual sex via Dungeons & Dragons/The Big Bang Theory
14. AIRED May 9: Arizona and Lauren/Grey’s Anatomy
15. AIRED May 13: Jason and Charlie kiss/Revolution
16. AIRED May 14: Deeks/Kensi kiss (as Deeks and Kensi)/NCIS: LA
17. AIRED May 14: Nick and Juliette kiss for the first time since she lost her memory/Grimm
18. AIRED May 16: Alex and Jo/Grey’s Anatomy
19. AIRED May 16: Matt and Rebekah kiss/The Vampire Diaries
20. AIRED May 21: Monroe and Rosalee have sex/Grimm
Number of new pregnancies: 7
1. AIRED April 25: Hayley/The Vampire Diaries
2. AIRED May 2: Diane/Parks and Recreation
3. AIRED May 5: Charlotte/Revenge
4. AIRED May 11: Ivy/Smash
5. AIRED May 20: Audrey/Rules of Engagement
6. AIRED May 22: Peggy/Nashville
7. AIRED May 22: Renée/Chicago Fire
Number of people giving birth: 3
1. AIRED May 17: Meredith/Grey’s Anatomy
2. AIRED May 20: Jeff and Audrey (via surrogate)/Rules of Engagement
3. AIRED May 22: Cindy/Chicago Fire
Number of couples reuniting: 10
1. AIRED April 28: Rigsby and Van Pelt/The Mentalist
2. AIRED April 29: Navid and Adrianna/90210
3. AIRED May 1: Casey and Hallie/Chicago Fire
4. AIRED May 12: Rumpelstiltskin and Belle/Once Upon a Time
5. AIRED May 13: Naomi and Jordan/90210
6. AIRED May 14: Danny and Christina/The Mindy Project
7. AIRED May 16: Kelly and Ryan/The Office
8. AIRED May 16: Damon and Elena/The Vampire Diaries
9. AIRED May 20: Danny and Gabrielle/Hawaii Five-0
10. AIRED May 21: Nick and Juliette/Grimm
Number of breakups/divorces: 17
1. AIRED April 25: Alan and Lindsay/Two and a Half Men
2. AIRED April 25: Troy and Britta/Community
3. AIRED April 30: George and Tansy/Hart of Dixie
4. AIRED May 1: Juliette and Dante break up/Nashville
5. AIRED May 3: Alex and Dave/Happy Endings
6. AIRED May 8: Walter and Moira/Arrow
7. AIRED May 8: Thea and Roy/Arrow
8. AIRED May 8: Deacon and Stacey/Nashville
9. AIRED May 9: Brittany and Sam/Glee
10. AIRED May 12: Emily and Aiden/Revenge
11. AIRED May 13: Liam and Sydney/90210
12. AIRED May 14: Cece and Shivrang/New Girl
13. AIRED May 15: Mills and Dawson/Chicago Fire
14. AIRED May 15: Gunnar and Scarlett/Nashville
15. AIRED May 16: Cristina and Owen/Grey’s Anatomy
16. AIRED May 16: (Presumably) Callie and Arizona/Grey’s Anatomy
17. AIRED May 16: Raj and Lucy/The Big Bang Theory
Number of fatalities: 18
1. AIRED April 29: Joe/The Following
2. AIRED April 29: Debra/The Following
3. AIRED April 30: Ilan Bodnar/NCIS
4. AIRED May 3: Vinny/Blue Bloods
5. AIRED May 4: Kyle/Smash
6. AIRED May 5: Takeda/Revenge
7. AIRED May 8: Yao Fei/Arrow
8. AIRED May 8: Hallie/Chicago Fire
9. AIRED May 9: Bonnie/The Vampire Diaries
10. AIRED May 12: Declan/Revenge
11. AIRED May 15: Naomi/Supernatural
12. AIRED May 15: Tommy/Arrow
13. AIRED May 15: Jolene/Nashville
14. AIRED May 15: Dante/Nashville
15. AIRED May 20: Michael/Hawaii Five-0
16. AIRED May 20: Jim, Commander Ramsey, etc./Revolution
17. AIRED May 21: Frau Pech/Grimm
18. AIRED May 22: Strauss/Criminal Minds
Number of characters graduating: 9
1. AIRED May 9: Jeff/Community
2. AIRED May 9: Pierce/Community
3. AIRED May 16: Elena/The Vampire Diaries
4. AIRED May 16: Caroline/The Vampire Diaries
5. AIRED May 16: Matt/The Vampire Diaries
6. AIRED May 16: Stefan/The Vampire Diaries
7. AIRED May 16: Tyler/The Vampire Diaries
7. AIRED May 16: Rebekah/The Vampire Diaries
8. AIRED May 16: Bonnie/The Vampire Diaries
9. AIRED May 22: Axl/The Middle
Number of possible fatalities*: 13
1. AIRED April 29: Ryan/The Following
2. AIRED April 29: Claire/The Following
3. AIRED May 12: Aiden/Revenge
4. AIRED May 14: Michelle/NCIS: LA
5. AIRED May 15: Malcolm/Arrow
6. AIRED May 16: Richard/Grey’s Anatomy
7. AIRED May 16: Gabe/Beauty and the Beast
8. AIRED May 20: Charlie/Hawaii Five-0
9. AIRED May 21: Nick/Grimm
10. AIRED May 22: Rayna/Nashville
11. AIRED May 22: Deacon/Nashville
12. AIRED May 22: Olivia/Law & Order: SVU
13. AIRED May 22: John Curtis/Criminal Minds
* applies to characters’ whose fate is left up in the air at the end of the season finale
Number of resurrections and/or big returns: 14
1. AIRED April 29: Quinn/How I Met Your Mother
2. AIRED May 1: Walter/Arrow
3. AIRED May 9: Alaric/The Vampire Diaries
4. AIRED May 9: Grams/The Vampire Diaries
5. AIRED May 9: Lexi/The Vampire Diaries
6. AIRED May 9: Jeremy/The Vampire Diaries
7. AIRED May 9: Kol/The Vampire Diaries
8. AIRED May 9: Alexander/The Vampire Diaries
9. AIRED May 9: Connor/The Vampire Diaries
10. AIRED May 9: Vaughn/The Vampire Diaries
11. AIRED: May 9: Billy Chambers/Scandal
12. AIRED May 9: Irene Adler/Elementary
13. AIRED May 12: Patrick/Revenge
14. AIRED May 16: Michael/The Office
Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes: 26
1. AIRED April 25: Sue’s takes new job as aerobics instructor/Glee
2. AIRED April 27: Jimmy fired from Hit List (and replaced by Sam)/Smash
3. AIRED April 28: Alicia leaves Lockhart Gardner/The Good Wife
4. AIRED April 30/May 7: Morgan fired/later rehired/The Mindy Project
5. AIRED May 1/May 8: Claire takes a job with Gil Thorpe and then with Jay’s company/Modern Family
6. AIRED May 2: Dwight named manager/The Office
7. AIRED May 2: Andy quits/The Office
8. AIRED May 5: Aiden fired by Daniel/Revenge
9. AIRED May 8: Deacon officially quits Juliette’s band/Nashville
10. AIRED May 8: Coleman quits Teddy’s administration/Nashville
11. AIRED May 9: Daryl quits/The Office
12. AIRED May 13: Marshall accepts judge gig/How I Met Your Mother
13. AIRED May 14: Tony quits/NCIS
14. AIRED May 14: Ziva quits/NCIS
15. AIRED May 14: McGee quits/NCIS
16. AIRED May 16: Jim quits, relocates to Austin/The Office
17. AIRED May 16: Pam quits, relocates to Austin/The Office
18. AIRED May 16: Kevin fired/The Office
19. AIRED May 16: Toby fired/The Office
20. AIRED May 16: Stanley retires/The Office
21. AIRED May 16: Creed fakes death, thereby quitting/The Office
22. AIRED May 16: Nellie moves to Poland/The Office
23. AIRED May 16: David Rosen named U.S. Attorney by Prez/Scandal
24. AIRED May 17: Alex hired as a diplomat for the UN/Nikita
25. AIRED May 22: Tandy quits working for Lamar/Nashville
26. AIRED May 22: Mitchell poised to quit his job/Modern Family
Number of engagements/question poppings: 9
1. AIRED April 28: Emily and Daniel/Revenge
2. AIRED April 29: Booth and Brennan/Bones
3. AIRED May 2: Will/Emma re-engaged/Glee
4. AIRED May 9: Dwight and Angela/The Office
5. AIRED May 9: Matthew and April/Grey’s Anatomy
6. AIRED May 13: Liam and Annie/90210
7. AIRED May 13: Castle proposes to Beckett/Castle
8. AIRED May 14: Casey proposes to Mindy; she doesn’t accept/The Mindy Project
9. AIRED May 22: Gunnar proposes to Scarlett/Nashville
Number of broken engagements: 2
1. AIRED April 29: Booth and Brennan/Bones
2. AIRED May 17: Nikita and Michael/Nikita
Number of time warps: 2
1. AIRED May 14: Four-month time jump/NCIS
2. AIRED May 16: One-year time jump/The Office
Number of vampires taking the cure for immortality: 1
1. AIRED May 16: Katherine/The Vampire Diaries
Number of shows taking trips to new realms: 1
1. AIRED May 12: Neverland/Once Upon a Time
Ain't no party like a Sterling Cooper party, cuz a Sterling Cooper party has butt drugs and an undercurrent of existential despair! Grab your I Ching and steady your X-Acto knives, because we're following Mad Men down a rabbit hole. On Sunday's episode, "The Crash," the entire office went on a sleep-deprived, speed-induced bender, in the hopes of emerging with a genius Chevy campaign. Instead, Peggy quoted Alice In Wonderland; Don flashed back to his nightmarish childhood; and Ken tap-danced as fast as he could. But the man who got the most out of his amphetamine high was artist Stan Rizzo (played by Jay R. Ferguson), who thought up 666 Chevy ideas, won a footrace with Harry Hamlin, gave himself up to an office-supply firing squad, got some hippie tail, and even coerced a decent kiss out of Peggy. Amid all that chaos, we also saw Stan in his first genuinely emotional moment: confessing his heartbreak over his cousin's death in Vietnam. GQ caught up with Ferguson to talk about Stan's feelings for Peggy, the cast's facial hair hijinks, and what was actually in those needles.
Steamy fanfiction on the Internet is certainly nothing new. (I’m looking at you, Mulder/Scully X-Files fans!) So I’ve come to expect that there are literally thousands of Vampire Diaries or Twilight stories floating around that would make me blush. But a smart, cult comedy aimed at adults that went off the air years ago and — save for some kissing cousins — had very little romance? Color me
There are so many ways to express your Arrested Development love: A Gif, a Tumblr, a Tweet. But apparently some wordsmiths decided the best way was to coin the term “Bluthcest,” which is exactly what you think it is. Some of it is clearly tongue-in-cheek; some of it, not so much. This is the story of a wealthy family, with characters that no one could get enough of, stuck in plots that would never air on Fox, and the one writer who had no choice but to dive in.
Pairing: George Michael/Maeby
Listed Plot: “Every year, on their anniversary and her birthday, Maeby received a present from her still missing husband.”
Opening Sentence: ”Maeby Funke was honestly surprised when, almost an entire year after George Michael disappeared with his father, leaving her behind with the rest of their messed up family, a present turned up for her on her doorstep on what could technically be considered their anniversary.”
My Reaction: I’m hoping those two crazy kids wind up at college together in the new season as much as the next person, but I’ve never put their love story quite on the level of Jack and Rose.
2.) 5 Times Michael Wished Gob Wasn’t His Brother
Listed Plot: ”Just what the title says. Contains Bluthcest Michael/Gob.”
Opening Sentence: ”Michael was in the middle of a meeting with some very important clients.”
My Reaction: There is actually a lot of Michael/Gob romance stuff on the Internet (and a lot of it is pretty explicit). Perhaps this photo provided some inspiration?
3.) Only Where Siblings are Involved
Listed Plot: ”Michael is suspicious when GOB and Lindsay start getting along.”
Opening Sentence: ”Michael sits in the kitchen of the model home, casually flipping through a magazine he came across about ten minutes ago.”
My Reaction: Stay for the Franklin appearance! Franklin has to sing a new song for the fourth season, right?
the rest @ the source; edit: i resubmitted because i forgot to add the links
In the upcoming comedy The Internship, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson try to up their employability by accepting a coveted internship at Google where they come into heated competition with much younger, tech savvy geeks. Teen Wolf's Dylan O'Brien plays an adorable intern named Stuart. In a recent interview, the 21-year-old actor talks about his favorite burrito places in Atlanta (where the movie was filmed), his favorite on-set memories, and dishes on what it was like to hear Vaughn go on epic unscripted riffs. Check out the video below.
What does your watching strategy for the new season of Arrested Development say about who you are as a person, or more importantly, which character you are on the show?
1. Marathon Alone in Your Apartment: George Michael
Bad things are always happening to you. First off, you’re in love with your (maybe) cousin, everyone hates your actual girlfriend (her?), and you spend your days shilling fruit at the beach. Because of these factors and your general goodie two shoes-ness, no one wants to hang out with you and you end up spending a lot of time face down on your carpet…alone. So there’s really only one way you can watch the new season of Arrested Development: in your bed, under the covers, all at once, eating mayoneggs. You’ll be gone for days but don’t worry, no one will call the police.
2. Test Your Relationship by Watching on a Schedule with a Partner: Buster and (either) Lucille
You’re never sure how much your partner (or your mom) really cares about you. Yes, they want you around to zip up their dresses and participate in mother/son beauty pageants but who’s to say they won’t trade you in for a younger model (“Annyong!”)? Who’s to say they won’t murder you when they go off their meds? Here’s a way to find out if they REALLY love you: make them watch the new season of Arrested Development with you on a schedule, one episode a night. That way you will know where they are every night and if they start speaking along with lines at any point, you will know they’ve been cheating!
3. Throw a Theme Party: Lindsay
We know you’re great at throwing a fundraiser, whether it’s to end circumcision or your cause is TBD. Also, you’re a shopaholic (you’ve been looking for the right time to wear your lotion made of diamonds) and you’re an attention whore (because your mother doesn’t love you). All reasons why you should throw a theme party and try to forget that you’ve never seen your husband naked.
4. On Google Glass, Constantly: GOB
Everyone hates you.
More characters at the source!