Articles on this Page
- 11/04/12--18:35: _The Amazing Race Se...
- 11/04/12--18:35: _OUAT - 2.07 - Child...
- 11/04/12--18:46: _What kind of attent...
- 11/04/12--19:08: _Revenge 2x07 "Expos...
- 11/04/12--19:14: _Closer Look at "Jus...
- 11/04/12--19:18: _The Walking Dead 3x...
- 11/04/12--19:28: _How Much Did Red Se...
- 11/04/12--20:01: _Eddie Vedder Unveil...
- 11/04/12--20:17: _Homeland 2x07 - 'Th...
- 11/04/12--20:18: _Songs from Glee 4x0...
- 11/04/12--20:27: _Promo for The Good ...
- 11/04/12--20:28: _Dexter 7x07 Promo "...
- 11/04/12--20:51: _The claws are out! ...
- 11/04/12--20:52: _Dennis Miller slams...
- 11/04/12--20:52: _Sneak Peak from The...
- 11/04/12--21:29: _Gwen Stefani Steps ...
- 11/04/12--21:53: _"50 Shades Of Grey"...
- 11/04/12--22:07: _TEN WAYS YOU CAN HE...
- 11/05/12--04:59: _Lady Gaga On The Be...
- 11/05/12--04:59: _Forget guy Fawkes: ...
- 11/04/12--18:35: The Amazing Race Season 21 - Episode 6
- 11/04/12--18:35: OUAT - 2.07 - Child of the Moon - Canadian Promo
- 11/04/12--18:46: What kind of attention-seeking costume did Gaga wear this time?
- 11/04/12--19:08: Revenge 2x07 "Exposure" Promo
- 11/04/12--19:18: The Walking Dead 3x05 promo
- 11/04/12--19:28: How Much Did Red Sell Worldwide In Its 1st Week?
- 11/04/12--20:01: Eddie Vedder Unveils New Video For Sleeping By Myself
- 11/04/12--20:17: Homeland 2x07 - 'The Clearing' Promo & Episode Photos
- 11/04/12--20:18: Songs from Glee 4x05 "The Role You Were Born to Play"
- 11/04/12--20:27: Promo for The Good Wife (4x07) Anatomy of a Joke
- 11/04/12--20:28: Dexter 7x07 Promo "Chemistry"
- 11/04/12--20:52: Sneak Peak from The Walking Dead 3x05
- 11/04/12--21:29: Gwen Stefani Steps Out After 'Looking Hot' Video Controversy
- 11/04/12--21:53: "50 Shades Of Grey" Products For Kids (from Etsy, of course)
- 11/04/12--22:07: TEN WAYS YOU CAN HELP AFTER HURRICANE SANDY
- 11/05/12--04:59: Lady Gaga On The Beach in Puerto Rico
The Amazing Race Season 21, Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On" - Bangladesh -> Turkey
Monster Truck Drivers Rob & Kelley came in last and were eliminated
This week's placements
1. Trey & Lexi (Texans)
2. Abbie & Ryan (Dating Divorcees)
3. James & Abba (Rockers)
4. Natalie & Nadiya (Twins)
5. James & Jaymes (Chippendale Dancers)
6. Josh & Brent (Goat Farmers/Beekman Boys)
I'm not enjoying this season at all. There are no clear front runners except maybe Abbie & Ryan... The pack is all over the place. I'm hoping Jaymes/James get their shit together and win this because they're the only team I find even remotely likeable. James & Abba aren't that bad either.
Above is a video titled "DJWS Vision", which is basically Gagavision and Monstervision, but shot by Gaga's producer, DJ White Shadow. Some are saying the instrumentals could be from ARTPOP, but I personally doubt it.
Gaga's caption: "ok we made u a surprise. this is DJWSvision no. 1 AND YES that is me in the hot dog costume trying to be funny"
Meat dress 2.0?!
Gaga thanks you for your time.
Things get complicated as Mason Treadwell delves further into Emily's past while Kara begins to unravel, putting the Graysons in her crosshairs.
Miley Cyrus is not the only internationally famous and desired teen star to have a sex doll made of them and now Justin Bieber has his own blow up doll! From Things4Fun, the same company that sold Miley's sex doll:
Meet Just-In Beaver, the barely legal boy-toy who's waited 18 long years to stick his lil' dicky in something sticky! When he's not busy beating up paparazzi or beating off, he's up to his high-tops in hot Hollywood tail!
As the article mentions, Biebs isn't the first to be immortalized in hump-able~ plastic. Let's dive into the world of celebrity blow up dolls. Much like low budget Disney movie rip-offs they're all a hot mess clone of an already jank original.
1, 2, 3
Y'all are welcome.
As expected Taylor Swift's new effort 'Red' starts atop the global album chart this week with enormous sales: 1.459.000 copies! It's the biggest weekly sales by an album since Lady GaGa's second set 'Born This Way' entered the tally with 1.921.000 units in the week 23, 2011. The sales of 'Red' could even be higher, but in various countries (including key-markets like Germany and France) the album will be released one or two weeks later. Here are 'Red's biggest sales by countries: 1.208.000 copies in the USA, 92.000 in Canada, 62.000 in United Kingdom, 32.000 in Japan and 30.000 in Australia.
Far behind Taylor Swift bows Californian based 25 year-old rapper Kendrick Lamar with his second studio album 'Good Kid M.a.a.d. City' at no.2 globally with 266.000 sales. Last week's chart-topper, Jason Aldean's 'Night Train' slides at no.3 after a 72% sales decline to 123.000. Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, also knows as the dance project Swedish House Mafia, starting at no.5 with 'Until Now' and 104.000 copies. Alternative metal band Stone Sour from Iowa comes in at no.8 with their fourth studio album 'House Of Gold & Bones, Part 1' and 82.000 initial sales.
Outside the top 10 debuting Tony Bennett's 'Duets' at no.14 (40.000 sales), Gary Clark Jr.'s 'Blak & Blu' at no.15 (39.000 sales), Francis Cabrel's 'Vise Le Ciel Ou Bob Dylan Revisité' at no.16 (37.000 sales), Leo's 'Leo Ieiri' at no.20 (32.000 sales), Lady Antebellum's 'On This Winter's Night' at no.23 (29.000 sales), Miyuki Nakajima's 'Joyato' at no.30 (25.000 sales) and finally German rocker Stephan Weidner aka Der W with 'III' at no.34 (24.000 sales).
WORLD'S BEST-SELLING ALBUMS OF THE WEEK
1.Taylor Swift - Red - Big Machine - 1.459.000
2.Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid - M.a.a.d. City Aftermath / Interscope - 266.000
3. Jason Aldean - Night Train - Broken Bow - 123.000
4. Mumford & Sons - Babel - Glass Note / Island - 114.000
5. Swedish House Mafia - Until Now -Astralwerks / EMI - 104.000
6. Pink - The Truth About Love - RCA - 88.000
7. Muse - The 2nd Law - Helium 3 / Warner Bros. - 84.000
8. Stone Sour - House Of Gold & Bones, Part 1 -Roadrunner - 82.000
9. Adele - 21 - XL Recordings - 59.000
10. One Direction - Up All Night - Syco Music - 47.000
11. Emeli Sande - Our Version Of Events- Virgin - 45.000
12. Maroon 5 - Overexposed - A&M / Octone - 43.000
13. Green Day - ¡Uno! - Reprise - 41.000
14. Tony Bennett - Viva Duets - Columbia - 40.000
15. Gary Clark Jr. - Blak & Blu - Warner Bros. - 39.000
16. Francis Cabrel - Vise Le Ciel Ou Bob Dylan Revisité - Columbia France - 37.000
17. Diana Krall - Glad Rag Doll - Verve - 36.000
18. The Killers - Battle Born - Vertigo / Island - 34.000
19. Kanjani 8 - 8est - Teichiku Entertainment Japan - 33.000
20. Leo - Leo Ieiri - Victor Entertainment Japan - 32.000
21. Kiss - Monster - Universal - 31.000
22. Carly Rae Jepsen - Kiss - Interscope - 30.000
23. Lady Antebellum - On This Winter's Night -Capitol Nashville - 29.000
24. Justin Bieber - Believe - Island / Def Jam - 28.000
25. Fun. - Some Nights - Fueled By Ramen - 28.000
26. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die - Stranger / Interscope - 27.000
27. Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More 2 - Island - 26.000
28. Ellie Goulding - Halcyon -Polydor / Interscope - 26.000
29. David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat - EMI Music - 25.000
30. Miyuki Nakajima - Joyato Avex Trax Japan - 25.000
31. Bob Dylan - Tempest - Columbia - 25.000
32. Brandy - Two Eleven - RCA - 25.000 33. The XX - Coexist - Young Turks - 25.000
Worldwide Singles Chart
The South Korean horseman-dance 'Gangnam Style' by Psy rules the global track chart for a sixth straight week and loses 3% in points to 460.000, a total of 3.315.000 after eleven weeks on the list. Rihanna's 'Diamonds' sits tight at the second place, but wins 11% in points to 340.000. Maroon 5's 'One More Night' is also still at no.3 (up 6% to 284.000 points) and Adele's 'Skyfall' climbs one slot at no.4 (up 6% to 239.000 points). Bruno Mars lands his fifth global top 10 success as main-artist with 'Locked Out Of Heaven'. The tune jumps from no.17 to no.5 after a massive 46% points boost to 200.000, the biggest winner of the week. The debuts: British singer / songwriter Labrinth bows at no.1 in United Kingdom and at no.21 globally with 'Beneath Your Beautiful' (feat. Emeli Sande) and exactly 100.000 points, South Korean girlie Hyun A arrives at no.25 with 'Ice Cream' (feat. Maboos) and 86.000 points, Japanese girlie Sho Kiryuin jumps at no.31 with 'Life Is Showtime' and 74.000 points.
'Twenty Two', another lift-off from Taylor Swift's current album 'Red', starts to no.35 with 71.000 points and finally 'Ho Hey' by the American folk-rock band Lumineers lands at on.38 with 64.000 points. Outside the top 40 waiting among others Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran's 'Everything Has Changed' at no.41, Pitbull's 'Don't Stop The Party' at no.45, Florida Georgia Line's 'Cruise' at no.49, Ellie Goulding's 'Anything Could Happen' at no.52 and Kumi Koda's 'Go To The Top' at no.53 for their first appearance on the big list.
Mods this post also includes the Worldwide singles chart
Also Mods this is the only link to the first source so I added another source with the same article if that's okay!
With Old Man Winter on the way, Eddie Vedder has arrived to remind us of warmer climates that are not too distant in our rearview mirrors. In support of last year’s Ukulele Songs, Vedder has released a video for the track “Sleeping By Myself.”
A hybrid behind-the-scenes type video, “Sleeping By Myself” chronicles the production of Vedder’s ukulele in Hawaii.
Check out the video above.
mods can we get a pearl jam tag?
Episode 2x07 "The Clearing" Promotional Photos
SPILL THE BEANS DANA. DO IT!
Jake & Kitty - "Everybody Talks"
Unique & Marley - "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)"
Finn & Ryder - "Juke Box Hero"
unf Isaak. Also, Deb is the actual best
Kate is going after her ex for allowing their children to nuzzle and play with a pit bull dog.
RadarOnline broke the story Friday that Jon's girlfriend Liz was allowing the kids to hug and kiss her dog while she photographed them.
It sparked controversy among those that believe the dogs are dangerous.
"Children who were victims of pit bulls Take a look & see why people care," Kate retweeted.
Kate has also been clumsily tweeting about Superstorm Sandy. She was most excited that her hair salon had its lights back on!
"RT @JasonBacke Yesssss! @tedgibson tedgibson BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!!! #sandy @ Ted Gibson Salon HALLELUJAH! So happy!" Kate enthused.
However another fan was slightly bemused why such a big deal was being made of the matter especially in light of Superstorm Sandy.
The user said: 'Wow! Why does any1 care that @kateplusmy8 kids were cuddling a pitbull? There r people dying, no food, water, electric!'
Brought to you by Mia Love
Gwen Stefani leaves a hotel with her adorable son Zuma who dons a Batman raincoat on Sunday (November 4) in London, England.
The 43-year-old No Doubt front woman was also accompanied by band mates Tony Kanal, Adrian Young and Tom Dumont as they headed to the X Factor UK studio, where they performed their latest single “Looking Hot.”
The band recently pulled down its new video for the song after receiving complaints of racism. In the video, Gwen is seen wearing traditional Native American clothing while being tied to poles and fighting cowboys.
Check out the X Factor UK performance below…
1. AMERICAN RED CROSS -
THE RED CROSS IS PROVIDING SHELTER, CLOTHES, SUPPLIES, FOOD AND BLOOD, AS NEEDED, FOR THE VICTIMS OF SANDY. TEXT THE WORD "REDCROSS" TO 90999 TO DONATE $10 TO AMERICAN RED CROSS DISASTER RELIEF. PHONE: 800-RED-CROSS (800-733-2767); FOR SPANISH SPEAKERS, 800-257-7575; FOR TDD, 800-220-4095. HTTP://WWW.REDCROSS.ORG/
2. NEW YORK CARES -
THIS LOCAL NYC PROGRAM IS "THE CITY'S LARGEST VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION, RUNNING VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS FOR 1,300 NONPROFITS, CITY AGENCIES AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS." IT IS RECRUITING VOLUNTEERS TO HELP WITH SANDY RELIEF EFFORTS, AND IS ALSO RAISING MONEY.HTTP://NEWYORKCARES.ORG/DONATE_NOW/
3. HABITAT FOR HUMANITY -
HABITAT, AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, HELPS THOSE IN NEED REBUILD THEIR HOMES AFTER DISASTERS SUCH AS HURRICANE SANDY. TO MAKE A DONATION CALL 1-800-HABITAT (422-4828). PRESS "0" WHEN PROMPTED AND REPRESENTATIVES WILL TAKE YOUR DONATION INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE. HTTP://WWW.HABITAT.ORG/
4. COMMUNITY FOODBANK OF NEW JERSEY -
THIS GROUP COORDINATES EFFORTS WITH THE STATE'S OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT, AS WELL AS WITH STATE AND LOCAL NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS. VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED, CALL THEM AT (908) 355-FOOD (3663), EXT. 243. HTTP://WWW.NJFOODBANK.ORG/
5. HUMANE SOCIETY OF THE UNITED STATES -
MANY PET OWNERS WERE ABLE TO TAKE THEIR PETS WITH THEM, BUT FOR THOSE WHO WERE NOT, THE HUMANE SOCIETY'S ANIMAL RESCUE TEAM IS ASSEMBLING STAFF AND EQUIPMENT TO HELP RESCUE PETS IN THE MID-ATLANTIC AND NORTHEAST. DONATION LINK -HTTPS://SECURE.HUMANESOCIETY.ORG/SITE/DONATION2?DF_ID=11020&11020.DONATION=FORM1&S_SRC=WEBDN_SANDY_WS102912
6. BREEZY POINT FUND RAISER -
ONE OF THE MOST BADLY DAMAGED COMMUNITIES IN SANDY'S WAKE IS BREEZY POINT, QUEENS. CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY STUDENT MATTHEW PETRONIS CREATED A FUNDRAISING PAGE TO HELP HIS COMMUNITY REBUILD. HTTPS://WWW.WEPAY.COM/DONATIONS/HURRICANE-SANDY-RAISING-MONEY-FOR-BREEZY-POINT
7. CITY MEALS -
IN THE AFTERMATH OF HURRICANE SANDY, CITYMEALS-ON-WHEELS HAS BEEN TAKING EMERGENCY MEASURES TO ENSURE NEW YORK’S HOMEBOUND ELDERLY HAVE ACCESS TO FOOD. VOLUNTEER AND DONATE HERE: HTTP://WWW.CITYMEALS.ORG/
8. NY TECH MEETUP -
NY TECH MEETUP IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP SCHOOLS, NON-PROFITS, AND SMALL BUSINESSES TO GET THEIR INFORMATION SYSTEMS BACK ONLINE.
9. THE NEW YORK FOUNDLING -
A NETWORK OF COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE GREATER NEW YORK CITY METROPOLITAN AREA WHICH PROVIDES HAVENS FOR CHILDREN WHOSE SAFETY IS AT RISK WHILE ALSO OFFERING SUPPORT TO STRENGTHEN FAMILIES. THEY CURRENTLY SERVE OVER 11,000 CHILDREN AND FAMILIES IN ALL BOROUGHS INCLUDING SOME OF THE HARDEST HIT AREAS.HTTP://FOUNDLINGSANDYRELIEF.MYDAGSITE.COM/
10. FOOD BANK FOR NEW YORK CITY -
A NETWORK OF OVER 1000 PANTRIES AND KITCHENS IN THE CITY, NEEDS VOLUNTEERS AND MONEY DONATIONS. GO TO WWW.FOODBANKNYC.ORG
Lance Armstrong's career has already crashed and burned, now an effigy of the shamed cyclist has been burned.
Edenbridge Bonfire Society chooses a hate figure to make into a celebrity guy for their Guy Fawkes Night fireworks display.
This year Armstrong's doping shame, which has seen him stripped of his seven Tour de France victories, earned him the unwanted honour.
A 30ft steel-framed model of the 41-year-old was burned holding a sign saying "For sale, racing bike, no longer required".
He also had a Jim'll Fix It badge round his neck after the child abuse scandal which has engulfed late TV presenter Jimmy Savile.
The figure was stuffed with oil-soaked newspapers, packed with fireworks and torched in front of thousands of people last night in Kent.
Bonfire Society members had said it was not easy to choose Armstrong, who had all his results from August 1998 removed on the recommendation of the United States Anti-Doping Agency and banned from cycling for life.
Society co-ordinator Charles Laver said Savile and hook-handed cleric Abu Hamza were ruled out, as was Chancellor George Osborne for being "a bit boring".
Mr Laver said: "We had a shortlist which included Jimmy Savile but it was decided it would not be nice to use him as a lot of children attend the bonfire and they might start asking their parents questions.
"Then we had George Osborne but he hasn't really got a face that everyone knows and he's just a chap in a suit. We felt he would be a bit boring.
"We started to do Abu Hamza but then we decided we weren't entirely happy to do him, so Lance Armstrong came out of the woodwork.
"He's better because he's brighter... We're very pleased with it."
You'd think this would harsh the part vibes, but no. Also lol at what people get away with in the name of history and tradition.
Happy Bonfire Night. The best folk-based still celebrated conflicting holiday imo!