Articles on this Page
- 04/05/17--12:16: _Sneak peek at the u...
- 04/05/17--12:27: _New Feist Song Feat...
- 04/06/17--08:56: _New Stephen King/Ow...
- 04/06/17--08:57: _The Golden GIRLS st...
- 04/06/17--09:00: _Into The Badlands 2...
- 04/06/17--09:16: _Time for a Christin...
- 04/06/17--09:20: _Kendall Jenner is r...
- 04/06/17--09:25: _French Montana call...
- 04/06/17--09:25: _Tinie Tempah ft. Ti...
- 04/06/17--09:26: _Eddie Izzard Commen...
- 04/06/17--09:26: _The View talks abou...
- 04/06/17--09:26: _ONTD Roundup
- 04/06/17--10:33: _switched at birth 5...
- 04/06/17--10:34: _Doctor Who brings b...
- 04/06/17--10:34: _Ghost in the Shell ...
- 04/06/17--10:34: _Tinashe attends Joj...
- 04/06/17--10:34: _Cable Girls | Offic...
- 04/06/17--11:29: _Jordan Fisher relea...
- 04/06/17--11:29: _Michael Caine voted...
- 04/06/17--11:29: _Gorillaz Release Ne...
- 04/05/17--12:16: Sneak peek at the upcoming thriller 'Devil's Gate'
- 04/05/17--12:27: New Feist Song Featuring Jarvis Cocker
- 04/06/17--08:57: The Golden GIRLS starring Lena Dunham & The Girls Cast
- 04/06/17--09:00: Into The Badlands 2x04 Promo
- 04/06/17--09:16: Time for a Christina Aguilera Post
- 04/06/17--09:20: Kendall Jenner is reportedly "Devastated" over her Pepsi ad
- 04/06/17--09:25: Tinie Tempah ft. Tinashe - 'Text From Your Ex' Music Video
- 04/06/17--09:26: Eddie Izzard Comments on Being Banned from Palestinian Marathon
- 04/06/17--09:26: ONTD Roundup
- Bella Hadid Opens Up About Her Faith
- Pepsi pulls Kendall Jenner ad and has issued an apology
- Pepsi Releases a Statement Regarding the Backlash for the Kendall Jenner Ad
- Alec Baldwin claims not to have known Nikki Reed was 16 when they filmed sex scenes
- Angry Crowds After 'Walking Dead' Stars Leave Fan Expo Early
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 04/06/17--10:33: switched at birth 5x10 series finale promo.
- 04/06/17--10:34: Doctor Who brings back John Simm's Master!
- 04/06/17--10:34: Ghost in the Shell will lose at least $60m for Paramount
- 04/06/17--10:34: Cable Girls | Official Trailer | Netflix
- 04/06/17--11:29: Jordan Fisher releases a new song - "Always Summer"
- 04/06/17--11:29: Michael Caine voted for Brexit, explains it was 'about freedom'
- 04/06/17--11:29: Gorillaz Release New Song Featuring Mavis Staples & Pusha T
Devil's Gate is set to have it's world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 24. The thriller stars Milo Ventimiglia, Shawn Ashmore, Amanda Schull and Jonathan Frakes and revolves around reclusive Jackson Pritchard (Ventimiglia) who is dealing with the disappearance of his wife and son as well as his own troubled past.
In the above clip the FBI and police arrive at Jackson's eerie farm to investigate before becoming trapped there as night falls.
Looking forward to this. I hope it gets a good theatrical release.
April 27 - Toronto, ON @ Trinity St. Paul
April 30 - Mexico, DF @ Teatro de la Ciudad
May 1 - Mexico, DF @ Teatro de la Ciudad
May 2 - Mexico, DF @ Teatro de la Ciudad
May 5 - Los Angeles, CA @ Palace Theater
May 6 - Los Angeles, CA @ Palace Theater
May 9 - San Francisco, CA @ Fillmore
May 10 - San Francisco, CA @ Fillmore
June 1 - Boston, MA @ Sanders Theater at Harvard
June 2 - Boston, MA @ Sanders Theater at Harvard
June 4 - Toronto, ON @ Field Trip Music & Arts Festival
June 7 - Washington, DC @ Lincoln Theater
June 10 - New York, NY @ Town Hall
June 11 - New York, NY @ Town Hall
June 14 - Chicago, IL @ The Vic Theatre
June 15 - Chicago, IL @ The Vic Theatre
June 17 - Eau Claire, WI @ Eaux Claires Festival
June 30 - Saskatoon, SK @ Saskatchewan Jazz Festival
July 2 - Ottawa, ON @ Ottawa Jazz Festival
July 9 - Winnipeg, MB @ Winnipeg Folk Festival
July 22 - Wiesen, AT @ Out of the Woods Festival
August 4 - Katowice, PL @ OFF Festival
August 5 - Luhmühlen, GER @ A Summer's Tale
August 10 - Oslo, NO @ Oya Festival
August 11 - Gothenburg, SE @ Way Out West Festival
August 12 - Copenhagen, DK @ Haven Festival
August 14 - Brussels, BE @ Brussels Summer Festival (Place des Paleis)
August 19 - Winterthur, SWI @ Winterthurer Musicfestwochen
Video Source / Tour Date Source
Production company Anonymous Content, which has produced TV shows like “Mr. Robot” and “The OA” and movies like “Spotlight” and “The Revenant,” has nabbed the rights to the novel 'Sleeping Beauties' by Stephen and Owen King.
The early synopsis for the novel reads as follows:
In a future so real and near it might be now, something happens when women go to sleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If they are awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed or violated, the women become feral and spectacularly violent; and while they sleep they go to another place...
The men of our world are abandoned, left to their increasingly primal devices. One woman, however, the mysterious Evie, is immune to the blessing or curse of the sleeping disease. Is Evie a medical anomaly to be studied? Or is she a demon who must be slain?
Fans are very sad that HBO’s “Girls” is in its last season, but luckily the creators are already planning a reunion special for 2067. Lena Dunham was kind enough to give us an exclusive Sneak Peek clip from the future. #TheGoldenGIRLS
I caught up on the two seasons I was behind on Girls and think it's still really good, for what it's trying to be. I think I am like Shoshanna, but I'm scared I'm actually like Marnie. I might make a best episodes/scenes ONTD Original for finale night, does anyone have suggestions?
I've been loving this season!
Taylor Swift may be causing confusion and curiosity over her absence, but Christina Aguilera is the blonde pop star we actually miss!
From announcing her latest fragrance on the 10th anniversary of her very first one, gracing the cast of Zoot Suit with her presence, virtually being a part of Ricky Martin's world tour, to rocking a $1055 white t-shirt... let's take a look at Ha Majesty's latest shenanigans;
• Humbly thanks us for all of our support (yw, boo)
• Her fragrances are "for women who are proud to be women, love to feel sexy and confident - both inside and out"
• Announces creation Glam X; scent is luxurious and tantalizing
• Wants to capture the allure of sweetness and femininity in one exotic blend
Backstage at the "Zoot Suit" Show (April 1)
Christina telling the Zoot Suit cast she was inspired by their musical pic.twitter.com/jxg2nTeSiN— Christina Aguilera (@xtinaNOW) April 1, 2017
Christina recorded new visuals for Ricky Martin's tour in "Nobody Wants To Be Lonely" backdrop
I would be the person recording Xtina instead of Ricky Martin at his own concert 😂 💀 pic.twitter.com/GHBM7GCHgH— Christina Aguilera (@xtinaNOW) April 6, 2017
🦄 Wearing Valentino White T with Studs ($1055)
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Kendall Jenner was reportedly devastated when Pepsi pulled her ad. She was paid millions and had no creative input. She actually had the option to approve the ad before it aired, but didn't really care and relied on Pepsi's brand name that it would be tasteful. She is banned from speaking about it without Pepsi's
Pepsi has already apologised for putting Kendall Jenner in this position (what) and Kendall has deleted all social media of her promoting the ad before it aired.
sources: 1 2
Do you think a wealthy 21 year old should be held accountable for their actions ONTD ?
The fact that French Montana thinks anyone cares about him.. 😫— chill bill (@artdecoxxx) April 6, 2017
U musty crusty dusty rusty ass hoe— French Montana (@FrencHMonTanA) April 6, 2017
With them nappy ass poetic justice braids take your cum drinking Dick banging ass somewhere n be humble🙏 https://t.co/yBHeZCKDCz
After Twitter drags French Montana he responds:
How people get mad at u for draging somebody that tried to drag u 😩 My son is black, and I was born in africa I lived there for 13 years . I ain't no punching bag, and I don't discriminate !don't come for me 🙏
My mother is african queen and I was married to a beautiful black queen
All I did was defend myself if I affended anybody I apologize. But this is a perfect example of even when u defending yourself and minding your Business social media would drag your name thru the mud ‼️ But on another note #STAYWOKE
@FrencHMonTanA A non black man who loves black culture, makes money off the culture and hates black people. And he dates white women who wanna be black— Muna (@munageesi) April 6, 2017
He's as Black as Charlize Theron and when you use racialized gendered slurs to address one Black woman, you're addressing us all https://t.co/UdO1HAuexJ— AA™WSS (@seren_sensei) April 6, 2017
The true tragedy here is the fact that French Montana searches his own name. You humble your own self, useless donkey.— lil fluzi flert (@gawdduss) April 6, 2017
for some dumbass reason Tinashe is not in it
- organisers of the palestinian marathon asked comedian eddie izzard to back out of the event due to him having performed in tel aviv the previous night, writing on their twitter account "We refuse to serve as a fig leaf for Izzard's whitewashing of Israeli occupation and apartheid"
- Izzard's comments: "As someone who was born in Yemen, I took political advice before deciding to perform a show in Tel Aviv, Israel. I came to the conclusion that as there are many different feelings on this subject and that if I was trying to be balanced, I should do something in Israel and something in the Occupied Palestinian Territories as well."&"All I wanted to do was to try and bring a little extra focus to the Palestine Marathon and to the situation there. But if they would rather I didn't, I'm fine with that."
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, Jedediah Bila and Whoopi Goldberg
Today's 🔥 topics:
The panel is baffled that
45 commented during yesterday's presser on the sexual harassment claims against FOX News Bill O'Reilly when there are more pressing matters in the world right now. Joy comments, "what do you expect from the grabber-in-chief?" Joy thinks it's premeditation by 45 to detract from Trussia but Sara thinks he can't play 4D chess like that.
They also chime in on Pepsi pulling the Kendall Jenner ad. Whoopi asks where in the world is her team to stop her from doing this? Sunny talks about Kendall's previous transgressions such as the cornrows. Whoopi unleashes in regards to cultural appropriation and how it's just a really bad commercial.
The panel is then graced by the Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Alan Arkin who promote their new movie Going In Style. Morgan Freeman talks about getting honored by Obama but hasn't gotten what he's honored for.
SOURCE:1, 2, 3
For Wednesday, April 5, 2017:
Is Anyone still watching? This has been a terrible final season and the finale is going to feel incredibly rushed.
John Simm says: “I can confirm that it’s true, thanks to the power of time travel I’m back. It’s always a pleasure to work with this great team of people and I can’t wait for you all to see what the Master gets up to in the next series. “
Projected to gross between $150 to 200m.
Total cost including marketing came at $250m.
Some insiders think that the actual budget was $180m instead of the reported $110m, which would mean $100m+ loss.
Being a woman in 1928 was no easy task. Four women in search of independence are brought together through their work as telephone operators. Cable Girls is coming to Netflix April 28th.
Netflix's first original Spanish series is here and features Blanca Suárez, Ana Fernández, Nadia de Santiago, Maggie Civantos, Ana Polvorosa, Yon González, and Martiño Rivas, among others.
- Says he voted Leave because he would "rather be a poor master than a rich servant."
"It wasn't about the racism, immigrants or anything," he explains. (Cool story bro).
- He is confident that any chaos will only be temporary - "In politics you're always going into areas you've never been before, so you're going to get lost and then you're going to find your way, and then it'll be alright."
This album is going to be fucking FIRE