Articles on this Page
- 02/23/17--17:15: _Who went home on AN...
- 02/23/17--17:16: _'Family Matters' St...
- 02/23/17--17:17: _Leighton Meester wo...
- 02/23/17--17:32: _Caitlyn Jenner send...
- 02/23/17--17:48: _Riverdale's Cole Sp...
- 02/23/17--17:53: _HTGAWM's Karla Souz...
- 02/23/17--18:24: _David Cassidy on hi...
- 02/23/17--18:28: _Mariah Carey sings ...
- 02/23/17--18:40: _Supernatural 12x14 ...
- 02/23/17--18:49: _Jessie J get's a ma...
- 02/23/17--18:50: _Justin Bieber Pees ...
- 02/23/17--19:01: _reporter tells cami...
- 02/23/17--19:07: _Riverdale 1x06 'Fas...
- 02/23/17--20:11: _Little People Big W...
- 02/23/17--20:22: _New Song: Zedd ft. ...
- 02/23/17--21:31: _Watch Diego Luna No...
- 02/23/17--22:57: _Calvin Harris (feat...
- 02/23/17--22:58: _Lana Del Rey joins ...
- 02/24/17--06:49: _Meghan Trainor - I'...
- 02/24/17--06:50: _Preview of new song...
- 02/23/17--17:15: Who went home on ANTM? 23x12
- 02/23/17--17:17: Leighton Meester would use time travel to fix her eyebrows
- If she could time travel she'd go back to high school and fix her eyebrows
- She would not have a problem killing baby Hitler
- Her character's name is Deborah and she always wanted to be named Deborah or Barbara
- She hates wearing bras (who doesn't tbh?)
- 02/23/17--17:32: Caitlyn Jenner sends message to Donald Trump
- 02/23/17--18:40: Supernatural 12x14 promo
- 02/23/17--18:49: Jessie J get's a makeup tutorial by PatrickStarrr
- 02/23/17--18:50: Justin Bieber Pees His $700 Sweatpants
- 02/23/17--19:01: reporter tells camila cabello to drop "difficult" last name
- 02/23/17--19:07: Riverdale 1x06 'Faster Pussycats! Kill! Kill!' promo
- 02/23/17--20:11: Little People Big World's Jeremy & Audrey Roloff are having a baby
- 02/23/17--20:22: New Song: Zedd ft. Alessia Cara - Stay
- 02/23/17--21:31: Watch Diego Luna Not Talk About Scarface Remake and Camila Sodi
- 02/23/17--22:57: Calvin Harris (feat. Frank Ocean & Migos) - Slide
- 02/23/17--22:58: Lana Del Rey joins witches worldwide to cast a spell on T**mp!!!
- 02/24/17--06:50: Preview of new songs in the upcoming Anastasia musical
For the challenge, they did an acting challenge with Adrienne C. Moore (Black Cindy from Orange is the New Black) where they acted out a scene and had to cry on cue. The winner, unsurprisingly, was Courtney.
They shoot a silent beauty video, evolving from beautiful and regal to wild, ripping their wigs off and smearing makeup all over their faces, capturing a range of emotions, of course in only one take (because they don't have the budget for more I guess).
Source: me & my TV
Pictures are from ANTM Facebook
omg I'm sorry for the delay I'm a flop and forgot what day it was
Darius McCrary, who played Eddie on the 1990s sitcom Family Matters, is being accused by his current wife of abuse, including dangling their infant daughter over a pot of boiling water while screaming that he wished she was never born.
Tammy Brawner, an ex-Harlem Globetrotter who is McCrary's third wife, filed court papers saying that he has been physically abusive to both her and their daughter Zoey, who was born in September 2015, as recently as this month. She says the incident with the boiling water occurred when Zoey was "eight or nine months old", and that McCrary has also strapped the infant's arms down during meals and frequently spanked her.
Brawner also alleges in the court filings that McCrary "uses drugs and drinks heavily on a regular basis".
McCrary was previously accused of abusing another one of his ex-wives, Karrine Steffans.
McCrary's lawyer, Glen T. Jonas, issued a statement saying that Brawner “is a predator motivated by a desperate desire to extort money out of Mr. McCrary while trying to create an advantage in an impending divorce and custody battle...Mr. McCrary is a loving, devoted and dedicated father. Her allegations are such obvious and outlandish lies…we are all dumber for having read them. Having floundered after being fired by the Globetrotters, she apparently will say anything for a bit of media attention and glimpse of the spotlight.”
She's promoting her new terrible looking time-travel show, Making History.
If you're too lazy to watch:
ONTD could you or could you not kill baby Hitler?
I have a message for the trans kids of America. You are winning. I know it doesn’t feel that way today or every day, but you _ are _ winning. You are going to keep on winning so much you’re going to get sick of winning. Very soon, we'll win full freedom nationwide, and it’s going to happen with bipartisan support. For all our friends out there, If you want to be part of this winning side, you can help by checking out the National Center for Trans Equality and letting Washington hear how you feel loud and clear. (Link in bio!) Now…I also have a message for the bullies. You suck. You’re losers and you’re going to keep on losing. Because you’re weak, you pick on kids or you pick on women or anyone you think is vulnerable. Apparently even becoming the Attorney General isn’t enough to cure some of you of your insecurity. As proof that you can’t stop our progress, the Supreme Court will soon hear an important Title Nine case thanks to the courage of a brave young man named Gavin Grimm. See you in court!
* Cole mentions things are worse than we've seen for Jughead
* Ep 7 is when things get real for him
* Camila feels Veronica is unsure what to think of her parents
Have you ever put up a watch post for one show that you'll have to get back too a minimum of two hours later because you'll be watching something else ONTD?
Karla talks with Huffington Post where she discusses her new romantic comedy “Everybody Loves Somebody”
On why its is important to make a movie that is bilingual
Yes! Because there’s millions of people that live that reality and there weren’t stories being told like that. I grew up speaking Spanish to my mom, English to my siblings, listening to movies in English and then listening to the radio in Spanish and mid-sentence changing [languages].
On why this movie very sex positive for Latinas
Yup, it’s a very artistic, liberal family... Especially living in a ‘machista’ culture in Latin America, I realized that even the past movies that I’d done women were still being objectified, women were still dependent on the men, they were waiting to be saved by the man and they were not independent financially. And all these messages, it’s a narrative that goes into the subconscious of the culture.
On her op-ed about being a “spoiled American” who took her U.S. passport for granted
I said I didn’t really consider myself an immigrant but, because of what’s happening now, I consider myself a Muslim, I consider myself a refugee, I consider myself an immigrant. I feel like if we just say, “Well that’s not me and I’m not gonna be a part of the fight,” we’re missing out. I’m here to sort of be that voice for all the people that feel like if they have a voice they’re going to be kicked out of the country. I feel a lot more passionate about speaking out and using my art as activism.
rest of the interview @ the source
Billy Brown will play the main male role in the Taraji P. Henson movie 'Proud Mary' and details are unknown
Taraji will play a 'hit woman whose life is upturned when she meets a young boy who awakens the maternal instinct she never knew she had'
Discussion/Viewing Post for (2 Hour) Season 3 Finale: E14: “He Made a Terrible Mistake” & E15: “Wes”
sorry about that mods
-Revealed that he has been battling dementia since 2015
-Always knew it was coming due to his mother and grandfather battling it
-Stopped touring to focus on his health
-Never had a relationship with Katie, he never raised her and while he is her biological father, is not her father
-They were in contact at one point in time but are no longer in contact with one another
-Is proud of her success
Mariah also sang Underneath the Stars, though there isn't full video of it yet. This is her first time singing the song since 2012 or 2013.
Source: Twitter, YouTube
I love Mariah's cover of One More Try so much. Sony and Tommy Mototola did her and George so wrong :((((
I skipped it this week, 'cause Buckleming. I'm just gonna assume it was awful.
What youtuber is Jessie J gonna visit next? Manny? GiGi? Jeffreestar? Who knows..
Umm... did Justin Bieber pee his pants?!? https://t.co/UX1Hor3oE9— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) February 24, 2017
ONTD Fave, Justin Bieber was seen roaming around West Hollywood today with a large wet spot on his $700 Vetements sweatpants.
He posted about it on his IG, making a joke out of it with a picture from Billy Madison. It is possible he was still shook from bumping into Selena and The Weeknd at LA nightclub 1OAK earlier this month.
at least he's not peeing into random buckets...
- e! news host erin lim is under fire after suggesting karla ditch her last name. "it’s difficult to pronounce and unnecessary"
- karla will more than likely won’t part ways with her spanish surname, considering she plans to embrace her latinidad throughout the next phase of her career
- the cuban singer is already sitting on new music with pitbull and j balvin to be featured on the upcoming eighth fast and the furious movie titled the fate of the furious
can you pronounce cabello?
Choose your own question this week ONTD!
oh god, they're procreating
Jeremy: "So when we first found out, we were just super shocked, like, whoa, this is happening, like, now. And then you know the excitement came right after, but it was definitely a day of like, whoa, what's going on, so..."
in case you haven't been keeping up with my terribly interesting roloff/lpbw posts (& why wouldn't you), these two twerps started a marriage blog (give it a try if you want advice like reciting your wedding vows during sex) when they hadn't even been married 2 years. now that audrey's been pregnant for like 2 seconds, they'll probably feel more than qualified to launch a parenting blog to go w/ that.
-Diego was on his way to film his appearance on Conan's Made in Mexico special at Televisa Studios.
-Was asked about his ex Camila Sodi and her new boyfriend Chicharito.
-Was also asked about the Scarface remake where he is rumored to play Tony Montana.
-He avoided answering both questions by getting escorted out of Televisa.
-He did say he enjoys going to Conan's show every time he is promoting something.
CALVIN HARRIS // FRANK OCEAN // MIGOS pic.twitter.com/UvsJzm9F6k— Calvin Harris (@CalvinHarris) February 21, 2017
-only a sample has been released on his YouTube account but a full version can be found on Spotify/apple music.
Source // source // source
At the stroke of midnight— Lana Del Rey (@LanaDelRey) February 24, 2017
Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23
Ingredients can b found online
Witches around the world have been planning to cast a spell on the 45th POTUS starting today at midnight and continuing once per month until he gets impeached.
Alternative singer Lana Del Rey (stream Love on Spotify!) Revealed that she'd be joining the movement with the tweet above.
Meghan Trainor's latest single "I'm A Lady" was released on iTunes today.
The song is from the upcoming film SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE.
Meghan will also be voicing the character Smurf Melody in the film.
This is Meghan's first voiceover role, and her second song to be featured as a lead single on a film's soundtrack.
Are you a lady?
Watch the cast of Broadway’s Anastasia perform new songs from the musical https://t.co/iFSkU8AHN1— Vulture (@vulture) February 23, 2017
- Broadway adaptation of Anastasia opens on April 24 (previews start March 23)
- The cast previewed some of the new songs that were added to the existing score from the movie
- Some other changes: they cut Rasputin and Bartok the bat, there's more emphasis on the actual historical events of the Russian Revolution, and Ramin Karimloo plays a new villain character named Gleb
"In My Dreams" - Anya
"My Petersburg" - Dmitry and Anya
"Still" - Gleb
"We'll Go There" - Dmitry, Vlad, Anya
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5