Articles on this Page
- 02/23/17--13:16: _FX's 'Sons of Anarc...
- 02/23/17--13:16: _Beyonce drops out o...
- 02/23/17--13:54: _It's happening? WB ...
- 02/23/17--13:55: _Kanye to release ma...
- 02/23/17--14:07: _Depeche Mode respon...
- 02/23/17--14:07: _The best feminist s...
- 02/23/17--14:12: _'Very good chance' ...
- 02/23/17--14:24: _Matthew Broderick J...
- 02/23/17--16:21: _Nicole Kidman and L...
- 02/23/17--16:22: _The Most Embarrassi...
- 02/23/17--16:33: _Teen Mom 2's Kailyn...
- 02/23/17--16:33: _Homer Simpson to be...
- 02/23/17--16:33: _Promo for It's Alwa...
- 02/23/17--16:34: _Chainsmoker's new s...
- 02/23/17--16:34: _Arrow crashes and b...
- 02/23/17--17:00: _Oscar Isaac to play...
- 02/23/17--17:12: _Simone Biles, Nancy...
- 02/23/17--17:13: _STARZ - AMERICAN GO...
- 02/23/17--17:13: _Sir Patrick Stewart...
- 02/23/17--17:14: _Grumpy Cat to cross...
- 02/23/17--13:16: FX's 'Sons of Anarchy' Spinoff Casts Its Lead
- 02/23/17--13:16: Beyonce drops out of Coachella.
- 02/23/17--13:54: It's happening? WB plans Nightwing movie
- 02/23/17--13:55: Kanye to release makeup line? + Kylie Walking Post
- 02/23/17--14:07: The best feminist songs for a fierce playlist!
- 02/23/17--14:24: Matthew Broderick Joins FX’s ‘Katrina: American Crime Story’
- 02/23/17--16:21: Nicole Kidman and Lenny Kravitz were once engaged
- 02/23/17--16:22: The Most Embarrassing Performances Of The 2017 Oscar Nominees
- 02/23/17--16:33: Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry is pregnant again
- 02/23/17--16:33: Homer Simpson to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame
- 02/23/17--16:34: Chainsmoker's new song featuring Coldplay
- 02/23/17--16:34: Arrow crashes and burns to Series Low.
- 02/23/17--17:00: Oscar Isaac to play Hamlet at the Public Theatre
- Variety published Dancing with the Stars casting rumors
- It's pretty much confirmed that Simone Biles and Mr. T will do it
- Nancy Kerrigan, Nick Viall, and a member of Fifth Harmony are rumored to be part of the cast as well
- 02/23/17--17:13: STARZ - AMERICAN GODS Premiere Date + Cast/Crew on Social Media
- 02/23/17--17:13: Sir Patrick Stewart Didn't Know He Was Uncircumcised
- 02/23/17--17:14: Grumpy Cat to crossover with Garfield
Mayans MC is set after the events of Sons of Anarchy.
It centers on EZ Reyes (Pardo), a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the California/Mexico border who struggles with his desire for vengeance against the cartel as well as his need for respect from the women he loves.
Was advised by her doctors to keep a "less rigorous and stressful schedule in the upcoming months". Coachella producer Goldenvoice confirmed she will be back for 2018.
- Bill Dubuque will be writing the script (The Accountant, The Judge)
According to TMZ a source told them that Kanye 'filed legal docs declaring his intention to produce DONDA brand makeup, perfumes, lotions and other cosmetics.' No word on release dates.
Walking fresh non-staged candids:
The lowdown under the cut:
Richard Spencer claimed that Depeche Mode were the official band of the
.@angreeandamp— Richard 🥛 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 23, 2016
Depeche Mode has already written all the anthems the #AltRight needs.
This is particularly dumb and offensive as every DM knows that most the band's political songs were and are inspired by embracing diversity, leftist politics and and anti-capitalism (See: People Are People, Everything Counts, New Dress and many more).
A representative for Depeche Mode said: “That’s pretty ridiculous. Depeche Mode has no ties to Richard Spencer or the alt right and does not support the alt-right movement.”
In other news, lead singer Dave Gahan recently compared Donald Trump to Hitler.“The things that he’s saying sound very similar to what someone was saying in 1935. That didn’t work out very well! The things that he’s saying are cruel and heartless and promoting fear.”
bitch find a new fucking band to stan for. Bye!
“Rebel Girl” by Bikini Kill
''Despite frontwoman Kathleen Hanna’s objections to being pegged as the mouthpiece of riot grrrl, this Bikini Kill song is among the movement’s most enduring anthems. As an ode to female bonds, the tune was downright revolutionary for girls who may have otherwise felt alienated from their peers.''
“U.N.I.T.Y.” by Queen Latifah
'' Queen Latifah takes on issues like domestic violence, misogynist language and street harassment in this empowering anthem, calling out those who would try to tear ladies down''
“Q.U.E.E.N.” by Janelle Monáe featuring Erykah Badu
''Conversations between fresh-faced soul-royalty Monáe and none other than R&B empress Badu inspired the two to write this anthem to the marginalized—so you know the bold tune packs some seriously proud and powerful feminine energy. Taking an intersectional approach to its black feminist underpinnings, the title is an acronym for “Queer, Untouchables, Emigrants, Excommunicated and Negroid.” ''
“None of Your Business” by Salt-N-Pepa
''The phrase slut-shaming didn’t really exist in the mid-‘90s, but this song nevertheless rails against the concept. Salt-N-Pepa challenge both men and women who would judge them for daring to enjoy sex.''
“Bad Reputation” by Joan Jett
''There’s no denying Joan Jett’s feminist bona fides: She was a member of the trailblazing all-girl glam-rock group the Runaways, forged a successful solo career. Her first single as a solo artist, released in 1981, is a punky flip-off to those who believe she should care what others think of her.''
what's your favorite feminist/political songs??
James Bond star Naomie Harris has said there is "a very good chance" Daniel Craig will return as 007.
"I think there's a very good chance that Daniel will come back. I think it's way too early to be thinking about other people at this stage."
"If I was going to bet, that's the way I would bet."
- Along with Annette Bennett (who'll play Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Bianco), Matthew Broderick has joined the cast
- Broderick will take 'the role of Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Director Michael D. Brown (nickname “Brownie”), who spearheaded the federal disaster response to Hurricane Katrina'
- President Bush praised him shortly after the storm hit saying infamously "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job"; Brown resigned shortly after
- Season 2 is also looking to cast actors for George W. Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin
- Ryan Murphy has stated that 'Sarah Paulson (and likely Sterling K. Brown) will return'
- She previously stated, “I didn’t really want a relationship. I just wanted my kids to have me, and I didn’t feel comfortable having some person in that small hubbub. And then I got engaged to somebody . . . but it just wasn’t right. I wasn’t ready. We weren’t ready,” though she wouldn't confirm who she was talking about.
- While discussing her new series Big Little Lies, she says how she already knew her co-star Zoë Kravtiz. “Well, I knew Zoë because I was engaged to her father. It’s all in the family! I love Lenny; he’s a great guy.”
- After her split with Tom Cruise, she dated Lenny Kravitz after meeting him when she rented his flat in New York during 2003. She also dated Steve Bing - film producer and heir (who had a fling with Miranda Kerr/Liz Hurley's baby daddy).
- Nicole Kidman: "Grace Of Monaco" - Iconic film tbh. Opened Cannes, flopped so hard it was sent to Lifetime, where it flopped too.
- Michelle Williams: "Oz The Great And Powerful" - All around dull
- Dev Patel: "The Last Airbender" - Had a shaky accent and terrible dialogue
- Michael Shannon: "Kangaroo Jack" - A movie about a kangaroo stealing money or some shit
- Emma Stone: "Aloha" - Even if you ignore the whitewashing the movie was a "over-written mess"
Of this years Oscar nominees, what are their most embarrassing movies, ONTD?
Rest at the SOURCE
-Radar (lol) and E! are reporting that Kailyn is pregnant with her third baby
-Kail recently divorced her ex, Javi Marroquin, which is currently playing out on this season of Teen Mom
-Father's identity is unknown
-Kail has two children, Isaac (7, with ex Jo Rivera) and Lincoln (3, with ex Javi Marroquin)
i am lIVING LMAO
On Monday (2/20) marked the 25th anniversary of the classic “Homer at the Bat,” the famous episode of “The Simpsons” where it featured Ken Griffey Jr., Wade Boggs, Ozzie Smith and many other baseball greats. Now it will be honored by the Baseball Hall of Fame:
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum will pay tribute to THE SIMPSONS’ place in American culture by honoring “Homer at the Bat” on Saturday, May 27. Boggs and Smith, who were portrayed in the unforgettable episode that featured Homer Simpson winning the championship softball game for the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant with a walk-off hit-by-pitch, will join in a roundtable discussion from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. outside the Library entrance to the Hall of Fame in Cooper Park. The discussion, which is free and open to the public, will feature the episode’s executive producers Al Jean and Mike Reiss, director Jim Reardon, executive story editor Jeff Martin, and casting director Bonnie Pietila.
Homer will be 'inducted' during the roundtable along with a Simpsons themed exhibit on display
What are your fav Simpsons episodes?
We get to see a typical day in Cricket's world and then a possible redemption when his family intervenes. Will Cricket finally move on from the gang, finding love in the process? Will Cricket go from filthy beast to his former self, Matthew Mara?
Josh lets Mike throw him a bachelor party and soon comes to regret it.
Sources:    
The nickelback of EDM is back with another mediocre song
-Stehen Amell's Error has reached a series low of 1.54 million viewers and 0.5 in adults 18-49.
-Down a tenth from last week.
Sources: 1, 2.
Lesser Amell, you have failed this city.
Everyone's fave Resistance Poster Boy and Leia Stan
After the production was cancelled at the Theatre For A New Audience last summer due to artistic differences between the director and theatre, Oscar has now been announced for the summer season, directed by Sam Gold.
Hamlet will begin previews June 20th and run until September 3 at the Public, with official opening July 13th.
More info regarding other cast members tickets etc at the source.
Who else is feeling bitter af that they probably won't get the chance to go?
And who is your fave Hamlet, ONTD?
Lol, I wonder which member of Fifth Harmony it could be? Was LegendAlly sent to get dance lessons?
AMERICAN GODS will premiere on STARZ on April 30th and May 1st on Amazon Prime Video, but will also debut at #SXSW on March 11th.
So stoked for this! I'm especially looking forward to the expanded storylines for Salim and Bilquis =)
In an interview to air on The Graham Norton Show on Friday, 76-year-old Sir Patrick Stewart says that he only recently discovered that he was never circumcised.
“One night with my wife [Sunny Ozell], as you do, we were talking about stuff and I mentioned my circumcision and she said, ‘You’re not circumcised,’ I said, ‘What do you mean? That’s ridiculous, I should know. All my life my mother has told me it was fashionable at the time.’ ”
The couple — who wed in 2013 — proceeded to argue over whether he was circumcised.
So Stewart asked his doctor at his next appointment. “While he was down there, I said, ‘By the way, my wife and I have had a little disagreement, I am circumcised, aren’t I?’ ” he asked. “He took a closer look and said, ‘Not! I am Jewish, and definitely know the difference!’ ”
Internet star Grumpy Cat will feature in a comicbook crossover with the obese feline Garfield titled 'Grumpy Cat vs. Garfield: Meow of Justice'. Mark Evanier, co-writer of the current Garfield cartoon, is set to be the writer.