Articles on this Page
- 01/11/17--07:01: _'Good Behavior' Sea...
- 01/11/17--07:08: _Natalie Portman on ...
- 01/11/17--07:13: _"Big Little Lies" c...
- 01/11/17--07:20: _Winter 2017 ABC TCA...
- 01/11/17--07:28: _MOANA Sing A Long C...
- 01/11/17--07:38: _Regina King Inks Pr...
- 01/11/17--07:44: _Karan Johar refuses...
- 01/11/17--09:00: _Celine Dion Puts Pa...
- 01/11/17--09:34: _The Expanse roundup...
- 01/11/17--09:38: _AMC - BETTER CALL S...
- 01/11/17--09:49: _Official Trailer fo...
- 01/11/17--09:54: _FKA twigs x Nike – ...
- 01/11/17--09:54: _Selena Gomez and Th...
- 01/11/17--09:55: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/11/17--12:09: _Brad Long (Who?) Pi...
- 01/11/17--12:09: _Nicole Kidman think...
- 01/11/17--12:09: _Billy Eichner plays...
- 01/11/17--12:09: _Joe Jonas' Undies f...
- 01/11/17--12:39: _Will Smith Eyeing T...
- 01/11/17--12:58: _I - 'I Wish' Music ...
- 01/11/17--07:01: 'Good Behavior' Season Finale Postmortem with Co-Creator Chad Hodge
- 01/11/17--07:08: Natalie Portman on the Pay Gap and Women Directors
- 01/11/17--07:13: "Big Little Lies" cast on the February cover(s) of Elle
- 01/11/17--07:20: Winter 2017 ABC TCA party
- 01/11/17--07:28: MOANA Sing A Long Coming to Theaters!
- 01/11/17--07:38: Regina King Inks Production Deal With ABC Studios
- 01/11/17--09:00: Celine Dion Puts Paris Home Up For Sale + Dyes Her Hair
- Celine has put her Paris home on sale for 9.3 million
- It has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a fireplace, and a movie room
- The home is also 4 stories and has an elevator
- 01/11/17--09:38: AMC - BETTER CALL SAUL : Los Pollos Hermanos - Taste the Family!
- 01/11/17--09:49: Official Trailer for all women directed horror anthology 'XX'
- 01/11/17--09:54: FKA twigs x Nike – do you believe in more?
- 01/11/17--09:54: Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Making Out
- 01/11/17--09:55: ONTD Roundup
- Rian Johnson says Episode VIII will "explore the relationship between Luke and Rey"
- George Clooney supports Meryl's anti-trump speech
- Trevor Noah whines about Meryl Streep MMA comment
- Charlotte Church invited to sing at inagauration
- First look at Joseph Fiennes playing Michael Jackson in "Urban Myths"
- Twitter Reacts to PEE-OTUS Breaking News, Trump Blackmailed by Russia
- Celebs talk about their most memorable moments from the Obama presidency
- Former MySpace Icon Jeffrey Star Destroys $5k Chanel Bag For Fun
- Bella Thorne Reveals She Received Death Threats After Break Up
- ONTD original: 15 books Reese Witherspoon is adapting for the screen
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/11/17--12:09: Nicole Kidman thinks Americans need to support Donald Trump
- 01/11/17--12:09: Billy Eichner plays Game w/ BFF Robin Lord Taylor + Appears on Ellen
- 01/11/17--12:09: Joe Jonas' Undies for ❓Guess❓
- 01/11/17--12:39: Will Smith Eyeing Tim Burton’s ‘Dumbo’ At Disney
- 01/11/17--12:58: I - 'I Wish' Music Video
* We don't know if TNT will renew the show for a second season. (THOUGH THEY HAD DAMN WELL DO SO) But the writers have a second season mapped out.
* If we get a second season it'll start basically right on the heels of where tonight's episode ended with the sirens. (dun dun dunnnn?)
* Javier understands why Letty gave him up to the FBI to get custody of Jacob and even admires her for it. He loves her.
* If we get a second season, we will see Christian and Agent Lashever in it.
In a recent interview, Portman revealed that she was paid less than her male co-star in a film where she was a producer. “Ashton Kutcher was paid three times as much as me on No Strings Attached. I knew and I went along with it because there's this thing with ‘quotes’ in Hollywood. His [quote] was three times higher than mine so they said he should get three times more. I wasn't as pissed as I should have been. I mean, we get paid a lot, so it's hard to complain, but the disparity is crazy."
She also added that the disparity in Hollywood is especially bad compared to other professions. "Compared to men, in most professions, women make 80 cents to the dollar,” she added. “In Hollywood, we are making 30 cents to the dollar.”
For her upcoming film where she plays Ruth Bader Ginseurg, Portman insisted on a female director.
“I don't think women and men are more or less capable [as directors], we just have a clear issue with women not having opportunities,” she added. “We need to be part of the solution, not perpetuating the problem. As this story is specifically about gender discrimination, I was like, ‘How dare we not hire a female.’”
Hopefully this works out better than her previous attempts to get female directors on projects.
"Take two megawatt executive producers, Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman. Add a pair of Hollywood's most zeitgeisty twentysomethings, Shailene Woodley and Zoë Kravitz. Throw in a blockbuster novel about a group of upper-middle-class mothers of kindergartners roiled by sexual violence, class issues, ageism, and... murder! (That'd be Liane Moriarty's 2014 Big Little Lies.) The result is an HBO miniseries that, even in this big-budget, high-minded small-screen era, we've never seen before: a seven-part thriller that looks like a movie, feels like a movie—and packs enough woman power to populate the Oscars' front row—but grips like only episodic TV can."
On the importance of the deplorables:
As an artist, I feel more strongly than ever that my job on earth is to tell the stories of the invisibles, and women have been invisible on film for a long time. Women are wives and mothers and girlfriends, but not the center of our own stories. No one's the good guy; no one's the bad guy. We all do deplorable things and very honorable things.
On changing beauty standards:
Costumes, fashion, it's all an expression of self, and the more you push the boundaries— the more that people work at creating alternative ideas—the more it changes people's ideas of beauty. I love that people are going, Yeah, I love a hundred different kinds of beauty; it's not all the tall, skinny supermodel. Around the world, we have to find the beauty. Now more than ever, we're looking.
On shooting sex scenes in Big Little Lies:
So many of the bruises you see on me aren't fake. I had to do a shower scene where you would see a lot of them, and I asked them not to put makeup on me. It needed to be pretty raw and out there. There's certain choreography that you need for a scene like that, so that you don't actually get your cheekbone shattered, but a lot of the time, they'd say, "Oh, you can put some pads in your back," and I would say no, because you might be able to see them. I also felt that the nudity was a part of it. It wasn't about exploitation. It really feeds into their relationship. You really get their sexuality through that.
On her costar Shailene Woodley:
She's politically engaged, which is surprising for someone her age and in her career. She's very, very responsible. She's good at keeping her boundaries and standing up for herself. If she doesn't believe in something, she says so. I could probably have learned from that at her age. I don't think I stood up for myself in the same way she does. Reese and I have both said it: It's a whole different world now. When we were growing up, we were far more protected, but we weren't as empowered. We weren't connected through knowledge, which is what social media gives you.
On her "political" mother, Lisa Bonet:
She kind of stumbled into that world. It wasn't a conscious choice (a) to be an actress, (b) to be a famous actress, and (c) to be—she shook things up—a model for so many young women. The beautiful thing about her is that she just thought a certain way and lived her life that way.
There has to be something positive that can come out of [the election]. Already it's helped me want to connect with everybody. When I go to the deli or I'm talking to a waiter or my Uber driver and they say, "How are you?," I've answered in an honest way for the first time. Like, "Oof." Even that felt good. Let's let everything come to the surface, even with people we come in contact with for a moment. This situation can help us be a little bit more awake with each other.
On the political climate in Hollywood:
It's hard to talk about politics in a Hollywood world. I learned that really quickly. But after the California primaries, when Bernie Sanders lost—and I'm not saying he should have won—I knew that Trump was going to win. Because I'd been on the ground for months, and we would be in small cities in America and big cities in America, and Bernie would get tens of thousands of people at his rallies. And then Trump would come and he'd get the same numbers. But Hillary would only have a few hundred people at her fundraisers. It doesn't matter how much more you have in your bank; if 50,000 people show up to your opponents' rallies and you only have a few hundred people, it says a lot about what the people of America are ready to do. I grieved all of this months ago, whereas most people are grieving it now.
On the importance of knowing self-worth:
When it comes to sexuality, sensuality, self-representation, self-nurturance—America fails in those departments. Women like Nicole [Kidman] trailblaze these paths of self-love and self-recognition. Not from a pretentious place or a greedy place, but from a place of knowing that in order to help those around you, and in order to even be a good actress and a good mother at the same time, you have to know your worth.
Isaiah Mustafa, Katherine McNamara, Emeraude Toubia and Dominic Sherwood arrive at the 2017 Winter TCA Tour - Disney/ABC held at Langham Hotel on January 10, 2017 in Pasadena
Matt Cohen, Laura Wright, Donnell Turner, Michelle Stafford
Tracee Ellis Ross
January 10, 2017
- Will premiere at El Capitan on the 20th and go wide on Januwary 27th
- Frozen did the same thing in 2014
- Almost has 500$ million worldwide!
- Digital release is Feb. 27th and BluRay/DVD release is March 7th
source: tweet | article
What song are you looking forward to singing and why is it Where You Are?
Regina King has signed a two-year deal with ABC Studios for her production company Royal Ties. King’s sister, Reina King, will serve as development executive as the two develop and produce new projects.
Bollywood director, producer and friend to the stars, Karan Johar, has a new autobiography coming out called An Unsuitable Boy (the title is a play on the title of the famous novel, A Suitable Boy- which is about marriage etc- by Vikram Seth, who is also gay). Karan has been living in the world's biggest glass closet for a while now- mostly everyone (celebs and the common public) knows he's gay, he has never said he is straight, he has often hinted at the difficulties in his childhood arising out of his effeminacy, and most of all, he allows asshole straight celebs on his show to constantly allude to his homosexuality through very tired jokes. Yet, he has not come out unlike a few other public figures in India. He has been playing this coy game now where he does not hide his sexuality but also refuses to come out. He had previously written about his issues and inhibitions regarding sex.
@karanjohar Are you a gay? I'm ready to lay if you launch me— Indian Sherlock (@SanghiSherlock) January 11, 2017
Pics of a bathroom, a bookshelf and a living room
There are more at the source!
ctilburymakeup Always love doing this goddess' makeup, such a talented & inspiring woman with the biggest ❤️!!!! @celinedion is wearing the Dolce Vita Look
Celine also dyed her hair blonde! (holy filter!)
why won't she go dark :(
SOURCES: 1 / 2
4 reasons why S2 of the Expanse is can't-miss television:
Sneak Peek featuring queen Bobbie Draper.
Promotional photos of the cast:
More at the source, none for Miller it seems. Hmmm...
More goodies under the cut.
There's going to be a weekly podcast with The Expanse creators Ty Franck and Daniel Abraham (aka James SA Corey):
For those who need a reminder of S1, here's an adorable recap with cats:
For those who have the patience, The Expanse Expanded gives you a BTS look at the show.
If you want to learn more about "Belter Creole", here's an interview with Nick Farmer, language consultant and creator of the "Belter Creole" language:
SOURCES: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7
The Expanse season 2 double-episode premiere airs in 3 weeks, February 1st on the SyFy channel.
At the end of last season's Better Call Saul finale, Mike set out to assassinate Hector Salamanca, but his car alarm goes off prompting him to abandon his mission. Returning to his car, he sees a note left on the windshield with the word "DON'T" scrawled on it. Fans speculated that this was a sign from the popular character, Gustavo "Gus" Fring, from Breaking Bad hinting to his upcoming debut on Better Call Saul. Could this promo be confirming that?
I'm ready for this. I'm also curious about that bts(?) photo posted last season of Hank (Dean Norris) and Gomie (Steven Michael Quezada) posing next to Bob's chair. Could we be seeing more classic characters in S3? Better Call Saul Season 3 is set to return Spring 2017.
XX is a new all-female helmed horror anthology featuring four dark tales written and directed by fiercely talented women: Annie Clark (St. Vincent) rocks her directorial debut with THE BIRTHDAY PARTY; Karyn Kusama (THE INVITATION, GIRLFIGHT) exorcises HER ONLY LIVING SON; Roxanne Benjamin (SOUTHBOUND) screams DON’T FALL; and Jovanka Vuckovic (THE CAPTURED BIRD) dares to open THE BOX. Award-winning animator Sofia Carrillo (LA CASA TRISTE) wraps together four suspenseful stories of terror featuring a cast including Natalie Brown, Melanie Lynskey, Breeda Wool and Christina Kirk.
In theaters, On Demand, Amazon Video and iTunes February 17th
SOURCE: Magnolia Pictures & Magnet Releasing YOUTUBE CHANNEL | Official Website
we have entered a new era, a time when personal knowledge and a capacity to feel is everywhere. a generation cast in indigo - a community in tune with their spirit, their creativity and the power to move forward. once realized, they are an inspiration to all that enter their universe. this takes endurance. this takes determination. this takes overcoming the voices that try to convince them that their differences stand in the way of their dreams.
it's time we help each other uncover the potential we all have within - to put who we are into motion. we have the opportunity to focus the worlds attention back onto the things that really matter. talent, skill, practice and unique ability. to marry an athletic and spiritual ethos.
Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Making Out (PHOTO GALLERY) https://t.co/jTBlzhPj9d— TMZ (@TMZ) January 11, 2017
They were seen making out in Santa Monica tuesday night. Selena is known to be friends with Gigi Hadid, and has been seen with Bella before who just recently broke up with the Weeknd.
For Tuesday, January 10, 2016:
You are just a another thirsty man who puts people down for attention on twitter and who thinks that looks are all that's important https://t.co/93LTs3aKsB— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) January 7, 2017
@Caradelevingne Do you not know who I am? I've had a very successful career I think I know what I'm talking about— BradTheLadLong (@BradTheLadLong) January 7, 2017
- some guy who claims "people used to call me the justin bieber of the online world"(lol no they didn't) is getting celeb attention thanks to verified replies showing up first
- he's managed to get replies from the likes of dinah of fifth harmony, chrissy teigen, cara delevingne, bella thorne, and lucy hale
- throws a fit when people start asking who???
- says you shouldn't hold him accountable for everything he says and does(lmaoooo)
- told cara to do something good as she tweeted about a surprise, which is working with south sudan refugees in uganda with girl up org
@BradTheLadLong maybe unfollow me, dumbfuck "media personality please email for bookings please please pleassssse"— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 7, 2017
. @BradTheLadLong😂😂take your troll lookin ass back to 2016— ♕DinahJane (@dinahjane97) January 6, 2017
You will regret saying that. I am actually trying to do something good. This has nothing to do with my 'looks' https://t.co/93LTs3aKsB— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) January 7, 2017
Try doing something for the world, period! I have no time no another man trying to tear down a woman for being successful. https://t.co/TXqkzEnDMz— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) January 7, 2017
@BradTheLadLong just pointing out your ignorance. Why would I take career advice from someone who has no idea what they are talking about— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) January 7, 2017
@BradTheLadLong one day, you will realize that tearing people down is a true reflection of your insecurities. For that I am sorry— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) January 7, 2017
@BradTheLadLong no I don't but well done. I am sure you do a lot— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) January 7, 2017
@BradTheLadLong good for you! I hope that makes you happy. You certainly have an interesting way of trying to help people.— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) January 7, 2017
@BradTheLadLong feeling is so mutual! God bless !— Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) January 8, 2017
@BradTheLadLong👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼— Lucy Hale (@lucyhale) January 8, 2017
I know a lot of youtubers &social media stars & they are all homie. Speak for yourself as I know most of them personally and they are chill https://t.co/3oNoGqU2ph— bella thorne (@bellathorne) December 30, 2016
ontd, we need to update ourselves on celeb culture
if you do not know who i am maybe you need to update yourself on celeb culture as i'm a big deal https://t.co/V2WCjiE7zW— BradTheLadLong (@BradTheLadLong) January 7, 2017
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Nicole Kidman thinks Americans need to support Donald Trump
"Hacksaw Ridge? The Cosby Show? R Kelly? In this new obstacle course from Billy on the Street, Billy's real life best friend, Gotham star Robin Lord Taylor, tries to answer the question, CAN YOU SEPARATE THE ART FROM THE ARTIST? Tune in Tuesdays at 10:30/9:30c on truTV!"
Billy also appeared on Ellen today!
I can't wait to suggest a Bill Eichner tag in the next suggestion post!
Will Smith is in talks to star in the live-action adaptation of Disney's Dumbo.
Tim Burton is directing
I is a new k-pop solo artist. Baro, from popular k-pop boygroup B1A4, is her brother.
loving the song and the early-BoA vibes