Articles on this Page
- 01/10/17--16:45: _Arrow showrunners o...
- 01/10/17--16:50: _Celebs talk about t...
- 01/10/17--17:12: _American Crime Seas...
- 01/10/17--17:32: _Twitter Reacts to P...
- 01/10/17--17:33: _Kirsten Dunst and J...
- 01/10/17--17:33: _Trevor Noah whines ...
- 01/10/17--17:42: _Camila Cabello reve...
- 01/10/17--17:43: _CBB Day 8: Austin l...
- 01/10/17--19:04: _Don't Expect Betty/...
- 01/10/17--21:20: _Teen Wolf 6x08 promo
- 01/10/17--21:55: _ANTM - Cycle 23 | E...
- 01/10/17--21:55: _"This Is Us" 1x12 P...
- 01/10/17--21:57: _r2 one of the 10 mo...
- 01/10/17--21:57: _Drake Breaks One of...
- 01/10/17--21:57: _Wonder Woman movie ...
- 01/10/17--21:59: _Steve Harvey Cannot...
- 01/11/17--06:09: _Lorde wants to form...
- 01/11/17--06:11: _It's game night on ...
- 01/11/17--06:11: _Seth Meyers Intervi...
- 01/11/17--06:48: _Billy Eichner and J...
- 01/10/17--16:45: Arrow showrunners on Katie Cassidy and Black Canary
- 01/10/17--17:12: American Crime Season 3 Trailer
- 01/10/17--17:33: Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons are rumored to be engaged
- 01/10/17--17:33: Trevor Noah whines about Meryl Streep MMA comment
- 01/10/17--17:43: CBB Day 8: Austin loses his shit + one celeb walks!
- 01/10/17--19:04: Don't Expect Betty/Veronica in CW's Riverdale
- 01/10/17--21:20: Teen Wolf 6x08 promo
- 01/10/17--21:55: ANTM - Cycle 23 | Episode 5
- 01/10/17--21:55: "This Is Us" 1x12 Promo
- 01/10/17--21:57: r2 one of the 10 most anticipated albums of 2017
- 01/10/17--21:57: Drake Breaks One of Kanye West & Jay Z's Records
- 01/10/17--21:57: Wonder Woman movie villain confirmed
- 01/10/17--21:59: Steve Harvey Cannot Believe Anyone Would Like Asian Men
- 01/11/17--06:11: It's game night on the #RHOBH—and things get pretty dramatic!
MG on the big 5x10 reveal
- without commenting on the spoiler, I would say that the episode ends with laying a very specific seed, with a very specific game plan on our part that we hope to see come to fruition.”
-It's a definite possibility that we will see a Canary suit up by the end of the season
-You can't have Green Arrow without a Black Canary "we are going to be true to origins in the DC universe, and she’s always going to be there.”
On Katie Cassidys return to the Arrowverse
-Made a deal at the end of the last season to bring her back for a hand full of episodes
-She is part of the fabric of the show
-There’s the capacity for her to be [in all four shows]. At this moment, she’s in three of them.
Fuck MG for basically saying that Laurel was not important since as long as someone on the show has the name of Black Canary, they are good to go.
Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bill & Melinda Gates, and others talk about their favorite moment from Obama's presidency.
Obama will be delivering his farewell address from Chicago tonight at 9 PM EST, which you can watch here.
we're going from this man to an orange clown who conspires with russia RIP us
Maybe R Kelly can perform at the Inauguration— Lizz Winstead (@lizzwinstead) January 11, 2017
It's not often I miss doing a daily show but when I see #GoldenShowers trending I think....— Craig Ferguson (@CraigyFerg) January 11, 2017
maybe it's time to get back in the game.
Damn & I get kicked outta hotels for just smoking weed in em?!— Ronald Funches (@RonFunches) January 11, 2017
You (dumb, never been on Jeopardy): I thought he was a germaphobe.— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) January 11, 2017
Me (wise, drinks 200mL of my morning stream every day): Urine is sterile.
This Russia dossier is a distraction from how celebrities are the reason Trump won— Dave Weigel (@daveweigel) January 10, 2017
"Nothing to fear but fear itself." 1933— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) January 11, 2017
"Ask not what your country can do for you." 1961
"I didn't get peed on. I WATCHED them pee." 2017
Wolf Blitzer: So, for our viewers who aren't familiar...I should lie on my back now, you said?— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) January 11, 2017
Dominatrix (chugging Mountain Dew): Sure
SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE A MASH-UP OF ALL THE NEWS ANCHORS SAYING "GOLDEN SHOWERS" LATER TONIGHT.— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) January 10, 2017
Well now I *really* feel bad for the Rockettes.— billy eichner (@billyeichner) January 11, 2017
i have learned DOM TRUMP likes to be peed on and have considered writing tingler but peeing is not my preferred pound. i will think on this— Chuck Tingle (@ChuckTingle) January 11, 2017
I know it's bad form to retweet yourself but I called this a year ago. I don't want to brag but Marvel should make a movie about me. https://t.co/vbkQhdK2Gh— Danny Zuker (@DannyZuker) January 11, 2017
I'd piss on Trump for free. He doesn't have to pay people for that anymore— Steve Agee (@steveagee) January 11, 2017
Lots of great Donald Trump pee jokes on Twitter right now so I'm going to hold mine in.— Doug Benson (@DougBenson) January 11, 2017
butthole surfers - golden showers https://t.co/uyYyOdXCBL— John Roberts (@JohnRobertsFun) January 11, 2017
she warned us pic.twitter.com/80SoXsOGwM— Brian Maxwell Mann (@BrianMaxMann) January 10, 2017
I actually think #goldenshowers just made Trump more relatable than anything else in his trajectory towards the presidency.— Grace Parra (@GraceParra360) January 11, 2017
Intelligence officials presented soon to be Former President Trump and President Obama with information acknowledging Trump was blackmailed by Russia
Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Trump
Documents, said to have been circulating for the past few months, include some personal information about Trump's "perverted sexual acts" including having prostitutes perform golden showers in his hotel bed to defile it, as it was a room previously occupied by President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama
The full dossier can be read here
Remember the golden rule of negotiating: He who has the gold makes the rules.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 21, 2013
Page Six is reporting that the two got engaged over the Golden Globes weekend. The pair started dating in 2016 after Kirsten broke up with longtime boyfriend Garret Hedlund.
Kirsten and Jesse met when they played husband and wife on season two of Fargo. The two were spotted at the Austin airport, where Jesse has a home, over the holidays.
- Thinks it was a great speech except for the MMA part
- Says you don't have to shit on someone else's thing to prove a point
- Thinks Hollywood likes to celebrate itself for being progressive but still reinforces negative stereotypes like casting Middle Eastern actors as terrorists/black actors as slaves or gangsters
What other artsy things you don't consider art, ONTD?
- "Especially with being a girl group, there’s been a lot of times where people have tried to sexualize us to just get more attention"
- "Unfortunately, sex sells. There’s definitely been times where there’s stuff that I have not been comfortable with"
- "There’s nothing wrong with showing sexuality. If you have that inside, it’s just an expression of who you are. If you want to share that with people, that’s amazing."
not surprised tbh :( and im so over ppl yelling "slut-shamer!!!" for critiquing the obvious oversexualization of these girls. they went from 0 to 130 too damn quick
-Austin totally went batshit crazy trying to the leave the house
-He went up against Stacy and James, telling Stacy that he didnt like her only to get pissed that she gets pissed
-BB has the mates play a game to find out who nominated them by making them put the name to a quote
-Someone leaves the house suddenly but this wont be seen until tomorrow
“There’s a group that very, very much wants it. It’s just in our show, they’re not romantically involved,” said actress Lili Reinhart (Betty Cooper) to Hollywood LIfe (Lol, I know) during winter TCAs. "They’re not sexually attracted". Or at least not in this variation of the story.
“They’re soulmates in a friends’ way. Our show is not meant to be fan fiction. We give them a taste of it when they kiss, but that’s all it is,” she said. “People love Beronica and they want to see them together, but that’s just not our show.”
At the panel, she and Camila Mendes (Veronica Lodge) commented on how Betty and Veronica will be friends and supportive of one another despite the love triangle.
"Our Betty isn't just the sweet girl next door; there's much more going on," Reinhart explained. "I feel like we're kind of breaking the barrier of saying you're either a Betty or a Veronica, because Veronica has a sweet, vulnerable side to her that we see in the show, and Betty has a darker side."
"I feel like they're trying to be a little more like the other, which I think is why those kinds of friendships are so interesting, the ones where you mirror each other," Mendes added.
"At the end of the day, these girls are friends, and that was majorly important to us starting the show," Reinhart said. "These girls, yes, they do have a problem at the beginning involving a certain someone, but these girls are so much better off as friends and as allies. We try not to pit these girls against each other. We don't see two girls that are actually just friends. They love each other and they really, really care about each other. "
That's not to say, as in any relationship there's going to be conflict, but I think the idea is that we're always going to try."
wasn't expecting it but lol at the fanfiction line given the direction of the show and things like Archie fucking a younger Ms. Grundy. Though considering the source, who knows how reliable this is
This season's so bad, you guys.
On this post: A personal style challenge, an avant garde photoshoot with Nicola Formichetti, and Rita Ora's Oscar-worthy acting skills. Stan ha!
The theme this week was 'Avant Garde' and Nicola Formichetti was in charge of the styling.
The challenge on Episode 5 consisted in the models presenting their personal style. Tatiana—Law Roach's lowkey fave—won the challenge and this entitled her to the entire Law x Zendaya shoe collection. I don't recall them using the collection's name, but it's called 'Daya by Zendaya' for those who care.
Onto the photoshoot! I don't recall them mentioning the photographer, but apparently it's Jack Waterlot (you're welcome).
THIS WEEK'S WINNER
Tyra Rita was appalled by the judges decision and she paused it in the bottom three dramatically, telling them that it was a 'mistake'. The other judges told her 'lol no sis. Majority won. Announce it already.' and thus, Krislian got to stay another week.
BOTTOM TWO LOSERS
In the end,
Tyra Rita apologized again, finally announcing Kyle as the one who got to stay in the competition. And none for Giah.
Kyle (Who fell on her ass after wearing some majestic high heels before the photoshoot)
THE REST OF THE CONTESTANTS
Are you watching this messy cycle?
• milesteller's eyes
• The ANTM Facebook Page - Binta, Cody, CoryAnne, Courtney, Giah, India, Krislian, Kyle, Marissa, Paige, Tatiana
"The Big Day"As the birth date of her triplets quickly approaches, a frazzled and emotional Rebecca forgets Jack's birthday. Dr. K struggles with the loss of his wife and wonders how he'll be able to continue on with his life without her. Joe - the firefighter who delivered baby Randall to the hospital - fights to save his marriage.
- idolator asked readers to cast votes on who’s album you are most excited for in the new year
- the results are officially in and the mogul-supermodel-megastar, rita ora, made it to top 3
YOU KNOW IT BOTS. 💃🏼💃🏼 https://t.co/0cUPtg6ta4— Rita Ora (@RitaOra) January 10, 2017
5. bebe rexha, a.y.f.
4. miley cyrus, tba
3. rita ora, tba
2. iggy azalea, digital distortion
1. lorde, tba
source / source2 for top 10
are you officially a bot now, ontd??
Sources: @MTV. @Drizzy.
When will y'all's favs?
-The big bad is none other than Ares (as if we didn't all suspect him)
-Zeus created man which helped give birth to Ares so Zeus created the Amazons to restore harmony but Ares inslaved them
-Zeus+Amazons went up against Ares which resulted in the death of Zeus
-Ares is interested in a deadly gas that could kill all of humanity since he is jealous of them
It all started when a fan posted a picture of the trio from when they performed at a fundraiser in New York City last month in support of homeless LGBTQ youth and LGBTQ equality. Lorde noticed the picture and tweeted the following:
Which prompted Charli XCX to tweet the following:
Carly followed up with:
Hell yes😎 https://t.co/KgXzvaR5xF— Carly Rae Jepsen (@carlyraejepsen) January 11, 2017
Bonus! Some user accused Charli of throwing shade at Camila when she commented about one of them leaving the group and she responded with the following:
@PopCrave lol wait, what? no i didn't. v excited for solo Camila. duh.— CHARLI XCX (@charli_xcx) January 10, 2017
Source: Twitter 123
So ONTD, are you here for this new underrated pop girl group? What two other pop girls can they add to make it the traditional 5-member group???
- Kim shows up at game night with the security tag still on her dress lmao yikes
- Dorito hits on the other new girl Eden, awkward because they look pretty much the same
- Eileen decides to bring up her Malibu conversation with Dorito and Pantygate.
- Pantygate is the new Munchausen
- Kim and Rinna end up fighting, as Rinna brings up Kim's arrest
- Anti-climatic af episode
not ms Eileen getting slightly (v slightly) interesting with her fight against the new flop Dorito. overall seems like this season is yet another boring mess. when is rhony coming back tbh???
“CNN had a report that the intelligence community briefed both the president and the president-elect with allegations that the Russian government has compromising information on President-elect Trump,” Meyers began, before asking Conway if she could “confirm or comment on the fact that the intelligence community has presented this to Donald Trump?”
“Well guess what hasn’t happened, Seth? Nobody has sourced it,” Conway argued. “They’re all unnamed, unspoken sources in the story, and it says it’s based on a Russian investigator to begin with, so we’re all—” And that’s when Meyers interrupted.
“I think it was based on an MI-6 British investigator,” he said.
Over the course of their 13-minute interview, Conway and Meyers also discussed Trump’s use of Twitter, his choice in potential cabinet appointments, and his decision to wait over two months before scheduling his first press conference as the president-elect. Meyers also wagered a bet regarding Trump’s still unseen tax returns.
James Corden guest stars on this weeks episode of Billy on the Street and they wanna make a viral video so badly, so they upgrade James' Carpool Karaoke to Billy's Curbside Conga Line.
ONTD, in a scale of Gabrielle Union's age defying beauty to Meryl Streep's Golden Globe speech, how much do you love Billy Eichner?