Articles on this Page
- 10/09/16--07:53: _Iron Fist Teaser
- 10/09/16--07:53: _franco documentary ...
- 10/09/16--08:10: _Chimamanda Ngozi Ad...
- 10/09/16--08:14: _'Entertainment Toni...
- 10/09/16--08:34: _Screw the new movie...
- 10/09/16--08:35: _Kristen Stewart and...
- 10/09/16--08:43: _Alec Baldwin Does D...
- 10/09/16--08:57: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 10/09/16--10:57: _BTS - Blood, Sweat,...
- 10/09/16--16:30: _Little Mix announce...
- 10/09/16--16:58: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 10/09/16--19:42: _OUAT - 6.04 - Stran...
- 10/09/16--19:42: _Shameless 7x03 Prom...
- 10/09/16--20:17: _Spanish Soccer Star...
- 10/09/16--20:59: _Selena Gomez Resurf...
- 10/09/16--20:59: _ONTD Original: Is K...
- 10/10/16--06:53: _Ronny Chieng: Inter...
- 10/10/16--06:55: _DIVORCE 1.02: The ...
- 10/10/16--07:16: _Liam and Pregnant C...
- 10/10/16--08:13: _Drake announces "Th...
- 10/09/16--07:53: Iron Fist Teaser
- 10/09/16--07:53: franco documentary in the works
- 10/09/16--08:35: Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent leaving a concert together
- 10/09/16--08:43: Alec Baldwin Does Donald Trump Pussy Grabbing Skit on SNL
- 10/09/16--10:57: BTS - Blood, Sweat, & Tears
- 10/09/16--16:58: Celebs tweet about the second Presidential Debate
- 10/09/16--19:42: OUAT - 6.04 - Strange Case - Promo
- 10/09/16--19:42: Shameless 7x03 Promo & Clips - "Home Sweet Homeless Shelter"
- 10/09/16--20:59: Selena Gomez Resurfaces After 2 Months
- 10/09/16--20:59: ONTD Original: Is Kristen Stewart A Serial Cheater?
- 10/10/16--06:55: DIVORCE 1.02: The Next Day (promo)
- 10/10/16--07:16: Liam and Pregnant Cheryl Step Out in London
- 10/10/16--08:13: Drake announces "The Boy Meets World" European tour
- a documentary following the life of ontd heartthrob james franco is nearing completion from first-time director lisa vangellow
- “franco: a documentary,” started filming in june 2013, will focus on franco’s controversial exploits in academia and the art world, as well on his conventional film career and broadway debut
Beyoncé quoted Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's TED Talk during 'Flawless', but the Nigerian writer doesn't really agree with the Bey's style of feminism.
In a recent interview Adichie said her work was already known and is not into the idea that she should be thankful to the singer, but notes that "with this song, she has reached many people who would otherwise probably never have heard the word feminism, let alone gone out and buy my essay."
Her type of feminism is not the same as Beyoncé's, which she says gives 'a lot of space to the necessity of men', and that women are 'conditioned to relate everything to men'.
what's your type of feminism, ontd?
"Politics aside, I’m saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all. When I heard the comments yesterday, it was disappointing to hear such objectification of women. The conversation needs to change because no female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not cameras are rolling. Everyone deserves respect no matter the setting or gender. As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better."
Many rangers got together for 'The Order', a new movie about something featuring old classic Power Rangers actors.
Here for Jason Faunt and my bb Billy.
Kristen was spotted at St Vincent show in Hollywood tonight. pic.twitter.com/eJP6505NaK— Adoring KStewart (@AdoringKS) October 9, 2016
After being seen together in NY, Kristen Stewart was spotted leaving a St. Vincent concert with her last night
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
What did you watch this weekend, ONTD?
Best boy group out atm!
— They're releasing the song next Sunday, October 16, and they will perform it live for the first time on the X-Factor the same day.
— Perrie and Luke last night at Leigh's birthday party.
sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
Rise and shine, @realDonaldTrump! Big debate tonight!— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) October 9, 2016
Funniest line of Chuck Todd/Giuliani interview was when Rudy said Trump is as "prepared for tonight's debate as he's ever been."— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) October 9, 2016
My bff @marycmccormack and I will once again be live tweeting the debate tonight. See you later!— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) October 9, 2016
In other words, Trump will bring up Bill Clinton's personal life tonight. https://t.co/Jr4fDCPe3r— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) October 9, 2016
Character is destiny. Happy #DebateDay— John Stamos (@JohnStamos) October 9, 2016
Pitching some questions for tonight's debate: Has millennial culture reached peak mason jar? #Debates2016— Ed Helms (@edhelms) October 9, 2016
Tonites debate includes q's from gen public. Hope someone asks what they r gonna do about the creepy clown epidemic. #Debates2016— Kathleen Madigan (@kathleenmadigan) October 9, 2016
THIS. IS. A. MESS. ALREADY.
SOURCES: Tweet 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
Kevin, Veronica and Svetlana start a topless maid service. At the shelter, meanwhile, Frank makes new friends to replace his old family - leading them to a for-sale house converted into the Gallagher Home for the Homeless. Plus, Debbie's new lifestyle comes to an abrupt end; Carl gets a syphilis scare; Ian struggles with a breakup; and with Fiona on the run to clean up after her siblings, business at Patsy's hits the skids.
source, 2, 3
- The video showed the unidentified woman giving head to one of the athletes while he was being penetrated by the other athlete. (EDIT: or maybe not?! Idk)
- Football fans are mad but yay us!
Share your threesome experience ONTD. 😏
Fans spotted Selena Gomez out at Texas Roadhouse with family when they came to visit her for a late lunch the other day, a first appearence/sighting of her since mid August.
She still hasn't checked out of the treatment facility she's been at the last 2 months, this was just a break to see family for lunch.
More pics at the source.
Fans who met her said she was in good spirits and happy to take photos with them. Many fans figured out the location of her treatment facility now, but so far everyone's been respectful not to share it online.
How is your mental health, ONTD? <3
Kristen Stewart was spotted Annie Clark (St. Vincent) recently, sparking rumours that the two cheated together on their former girlfriends, Alicia Cargile and Cara Delevingne. Taking a look back at Kstew's dating history, it's full of messy af breakups with sketchy-ass timing.
2005-2008: Cheating on Michael Angarano with Robert Pattinson
Kristen met Michael on the set of Speak when she was 15 and he was 17. That all changed in 2007, when she met Pattinson while filming Twilight. Pattinson was supposedly seeing Nikki Reed, Kristen's best friend. Kristen is said to have cheated on Angarano, and it's unclear whether Pattinson cheated on Reed or dumped her beforehand.
Catherine Hardwicke, the director of Twilight, confirmed the breakup/cheating.
"He's a wonderful actor. He was in Dogtown, one of my favorites, so I felt pretty bad because I love him and they were such a great couple."
2012: Cheating on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders
Never forget the epic gossip summer of 2012, when Kristen was caught boning her director in her mini-cooper. She released a statement saying,
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Rpatz and Kstew continued to date through the duration of the Twilight promo.
2015: Cheating on Alicia Cargile with Agathe Mougin.
While filming in Paris, Kristen hooked up with French model Agathe Mougin. They traveled through Paris, Prague, and Rome while Alicia was behind in Los Angeles. During NY Fashion Week, Kristen flew to visit Agathe on Valentine's Day. Kristen supposedly lost a lot of friends because of this, as they sided with Alicia during the breakup.
Spring 2016: Cheating on Agathe Mougin with Soko.
Kristen met Soko at a fashion event and hooked up quickly afterward. Definitely Kristen's then-most public relationship, the two publicly made out all over Paris. Kristen made appearances in Soko's Instagram, and Soko even sucked on Kristen's thumb in front of paparazzi.
Summer 2016: Cheating on Soko with Alicia Cargile.
Yes... Kristen cheated on her girlfriend, then cheated on the girl she had cheated with.
Soko had a minor meltdown on social media, calling out Kstew as a cheater. On her Instagram, Soko posted, "I hate cheaters," and “I will marry the strongest and most reliable of them all, one that doesn’t cheat, one that isn’t deceitful, one that is stable. One that is romantic and caring and loving and kind, a real person, one that will be on my team… one whose heart doesn’t disappoint and who knows how to live a good, healthy and simple life.” Then she tweeted, “CHEATER. F***ing CHEATER.”
Kristen flew Alicia to Cannes to attend the red carpet so that she wouldn't have to face Soko alone.
Fall 2016: Cheating on Alicia with Annie Clark.
And now, we come to the present. Kristen was photographed out with St. Vincent-- only a week later, Annie and Cara Delevingne broke up. Kristen is also no longer with Alicia Cargile. If we put two and two together, it would look like Kristen cheated on Alicia with Annie. St. Vincent was previously cheated on by Carrie Brownstein when Brownstein got together with Taylor Schilling. So, will these two last? Or will someone else cheat?
Have u cheated?
- Follow up to this ONTD post
- Was one of six pilots aired on Aunty as part of Comedy Showroom, with viewer feedback determining which pilot(s) would be picked up. Ronny's show was the best reviewed, followed by The Katering Show's Bleak
- International Student will air in July 2017 on ABC in Australia and Comedy Central in the US
- Chieng announced the news on Des Bishop's podcast (warning for autoplay)
- Also talked about howAmericans only want an Americanised version of international perspectives, because the fact that he is a Malaysian-born Chinese guy who grew up in Singapore and lived in Australia for 10 years is too much to handle -- he's just 'Asian'
ONTD, have you ever had to dumb yourself down? Do you worry about leaving the iron on? And how amazing was Ronny's takedown of that racist arse Watter?
2 down! Who will have a 1D baby next?