Articles on this Page
- 10/07/16--19:58: _Colby Keller is off...
- 10/07/16--19:59: _Atlanta 1x08: B.A.N...
- 10/07/16--19:59: _Gael García Bernal ...
- 10/07/16--20:00: _The Exorcist 1x04 P...
- 10/07/16--20:02: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 10/07/16--20:32: _NETFLIX - Ava DuVer...
- 10/07/16--20:34: _Jason Dohring Will ...
- 10/07/16--21:38: _MLB Postseason Roun...
- 10/07/16--21:38: _ONTD Original: Cele...
- 10/07/16--22:46: _Jay-Z Finally Gets ...
- 10/07/16--22:47: _Doctor Who's spin-o...
- 10/08/16--04:47: _Filmstruck, a strea...
- 10/08/16--04:48: _Forest Whitaker and...
- 10/08/16--04:49: _The Affair season 3...
- 10/08/16--04:49: _Trump Was Speaking ...
- 10/08/16--05:56: _The Trailer For the...
- 10/08/16--06:05: _Candice Swanepoel a...
- 10/08/16--06:29: _Homeland Season 6 -...
- 10/08/16--07:28: _Who Got Auf'd On Pr...
- 10/08/16--10:54: _Sara Ramirez comes ...
- 10/07/16--19:59: Atlanta 1x08: B.A.N. + Interview w/Zazie Beetz
- 10/07/16--19:59: Gael García Bernal on The Late Show with Colbert
- 10/07/16--20:00: The Exorcist 1x04 Promo
- 10/07/16--20:02: Celebs tweet about Ben & Jerry's
- 10/07/16--20:32: NETFLIX - Ava DuVernay's Documentary 13th Out Today
- 10/07/16--20:34: Jason Dohring Will Recur on iZombie.
- 10/07/16--21:38: ONTD Original: Celebrity Paranormal Encounters
- 10/07/16--22:47: Doctor Who's spin-off 'CLASS' finally has a trailer.
- 10/08/16--04:48: Forest Whitaker and Others Join Black Panther
- 10/08/16--04:49: The Affair season 3 poster + trailer
- 10/08/16--05:56: The Trailer For the New Power Rangers Movie is Here!
- 10/08/16--06:05: Candice Swanepoel and Hermann Nicoli Have Welcomed Their First Child
- 10/08/16--07:28: Who Got Auf'd On Project Runway?
- 10/08/16--10:54: Sara Ramirez comes out as bisexual
Gay porn star Colby Keller has revealed that he is going to vote for Donald Trump.
He is voting for Donald Trump because he thinks Trump will destroy the Republican party.
He also added that he's very disappointed in the trajectory of the gay rights movement.
Although he doesn't support any of Trump's policies, he thinks that Trump will fuck shit up.
Montague; Special guest Paper Boi and Dr. Deborah Holt.
-On being the only woman on the show: "It’s an honor but also a lot of pressure to be the only sort of representation of women on this show. There are so many different kinds of men, then you’re offered this one version of a woman. I wanted all the things that she worries about to be validated — that she’s not crazy, she’s just searching for the support that she expects. I think it’s also important to remember that this story’s being told through the eyes of a black man. [...] Of course, it’d be great if there were more women, if even just to act with. It was so fun to have another woman on set [for this week's episode]! I’ve pushed for her to have another episode. I really enjoyed having female energy. But that’s not really what the show’s about, so you have to respect the niche and what story it's telling."
-She didn't get to know much about the character except that Van shouldn't be an Angry Black Woman. The episode focused on her was Glover's directorial debut.
-Her backstory for Van and Earn was that they ran in similar circles, started hanging out at a club, and got pregnant quickly after that. The friction in their relationship is from not knowing each other all that well. She says that Earn is a scatterbrained asshole who could pull it together.
-On the importance of showing Van doing her hair: "That scene is the biggest thing that black women mention to me and it was actually Donald’s idea. He pushed for that. I love it because it’s the routine." She remembers crying when Victoria's Secret let their first model wear her hair naturally. Still struggles emotionally with her hair.
source/More of the interview at second source
-Says Trump's nomination seemed like a joke, but is now fear and anger
-Says migration is a natural phenomenon, "we are all migrants"
-Talks about his movie, "Desierto"
-He is the next Zorro, btw
source | source
"The Moveable Feast"
Angela grows restless as her daughter's condition continues to deteriorate, and the demon turns its attention toward innocent victims. While Father Tomas is paid a visit by a familiar face from his past, Marcus journeys to an unexpected destination and receives guidance from a most unlikely source. With time quickly running out, the two priests must decide whether to defy the church by performing an unsanctioned exorcism.
ain't even creeped out by that ending. Do your thing, demon child.
On Thursday, Ben & Jerry's tweeted a statement about why they believe in Black Lives Matter and asked others to join them in understanding and admitting that systemic and institutionalized racism is a problem. In response, a lot of bitter white people showed their asses on twitter, but #BenAndJerrysNewFlavor also started trending with some hilarious ideas.
Why Black lives matter.
Black lives matter.
They matter because they are children, brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers.
They matter because the injustices they face steal from all of us — white people and people of color alike. They steal our very humanity.
Systemic and institutionalized racism are the defining civil rights and social justice issues of our time. We’ve come to understand that to be silent about the violence and threats to the lives and well-being of Black people is to be complicit in that violence and those threats.
We ask you to join us in not being complicit.
There is good news: the first step in overcoming systemic racism and injustice is to simply understand and admit that there is a problem. It’s trying to understand the perspective of others whose experiences are different from our own. To not just listen, but to truly understand those whose struggle for justice is real, and not yet complete.
Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II, President of the North Carolina NAACP, said it best when reacting to the recent police shooting in Charlotte, NC. He said, “Our objective is simple: to ensure justice-loving people act toward justice, with all evidence, and that we stand together and act from a place of power and love, rather than out of fear and anger.”
It’s been hard to watch the list of unarmed Black Americans killed by law enforcement officers grow longer and longer. We understand that numerous Black Americans and white Americans have profoundly different experiences and outcomes with law enforcement and the criminal justice system. That’s why it’s become clear to us at Ben & Jerry’s that we have a moral obligation to take a stand now for justice and for Black lives.
We want to be clear: we believe that saying Black lives matter is not to say that the lives of those who serve in the law enforcement community don’t. We respect and value the commitment to our communities that those in law enforcement make, and we respect the value of every one of their lives.
But we do believe that — whether Black, brown, white, or blue — our nation and our very way of life is dependent on the principle of all people being served equal justice under the law. And it’s clear, the effects of the criminal justice system are not color blind.
We do not place the blame for this on individual officers. Rather, we believe it is due to the systemic racism built into the fabric of our institutions at every level, disadvantaging and discriminating against people of color in ways that go beyond individual intent to discriminate. For this reason, we are not pointing fingers at individuals; we are instead urging us to come together to better our society and institutions so that we may finally fulfill the founding promise of this country: to be a country with dignity and justice for all.
All lives do matter. But all lives will not matter until Black lives matter.
We ask people to be open to understanding these issues, and not to reflexively retreat to our current beliefs. Change happens when people are willing to listen and hear the struggles of their neighbor, putting aside preconceived notions and truly seeking to understand and grow. We’ll be working hard on that, and ask you to as well.
- Your friends at Ben & Jerry’s
fave b&j flavor? half baked and americone dream ftw
This movie is a must-watch. Tell everyone you know.
He recur on iZombie as Chase Graves, the brother-in-law of Vivian Stoll. He will appear in ep 8.
Source - 1
So happy about this news. He needs to be in more things.
Also I been look at the #behindthebrains tag and I have to say I am excited and I love how cute the cast is.
HEY CHICAGO WHADDYA SAY!!!
In honor of the month long celebration of Halloween I've put together a short list of celebrities who have had encounters with the paranormal, ghosts, spirits, shapes and demonic presences.
Lady Gaga has claimed to be haunted by a spirit named Ryan. A member of her touring crew said, "She's been telling us all for months that she has a spirit named Ryan who travels the world with her. She's been pretty terrified by this spirit, but more than anything he's annoying her as he won't leave her alone. He hasn't done anything too violent or scary, but she's terrified by his presence." She also reportedly held a seance to help the spirit "move to other side" but was unsuccesful. It wasn't the only time Gaga was freaked out by ghosts. It has also been previously reported that she hired a ghost-hunting team to eliminate spirits from the O2 Arena in London before she'd perform there.
Demi Lovato once told BuzzFeed, "My house in Texas is so ridiculously haunted. Not by a bad spirit, but a little girl. I think her name is Emily. I've had a medium come over and ghost hunters, and they both told me the same name, Emily." She also told Ellen DeGeneres that when she and her sister were young, they'd talk to a girl in the closet…named Emily. You can watch the interview here. Demi and friend Ariana Grande also took a trip earlier this year to the house where the Manson murders were committed and "shit their pants." Speaking of Ariana...
While visiting Kansas City, Grande took a pit stop at Stull Cemetery, believed to be one of the seven portals to hell. On the experience, Grande said,"I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon… I was like, 'This is scary, let’s leave.' I rolled down the window before we left and said, 'We apologize. We didn’t mean to disrupt your peace.' Then I took a picture and there are three super distinct faces in the picture—they’re faces of textbook demons."She eventually deleted the photo claiming that "weird things" began to happen to her, including hearing loud rumbles and whispers, as well as seeing "these really disturbing images with, like, red shapes" when she closed her eyes, and seeing a "massive black matter" next to her bed when she opened them. The singer, who was on the phone at the time, continued to say she did not"feed into it" because whatever she encountered, "feeds on fear." Though many believe she fabricated the incident, she insisted, "I'm not kidding."
Peter Jackson detailed a ghostly encounter he had in New Zealand. “One night I woke up and there was a figure in the room. She was really scary – her face was like a silent scream. She glided across the room and disappeared into the wall.” He told his wife what happened in the morning. “And she said, 'Was it the woman with a screaming face?’ We had never spoken about it. She had seen the same ghost two years earlier. So I do believe in some energy, a spirit or a soul...”
Kesha has claimed to have actually had sex with a ghost on both Conan and Jimmy Kimmel Live. She said of the incident, "I didn't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it. I was told I had dead people living in me, I called my hypnotherapist. She said I had to exorcise my body. And then I got a ghost meter and it just beeped at my vagina. It seemed to be accurate because I was going through a dry spell, and it was like, beeping around, and it all makes sense now." You can watch both interviews here and here.
ontd, share your scary stories!
Sean "Jay-Z" Carter, the alleged subject of Beyonce's Emmy nominated Visual Album Lemonade, has been largely absent from anything regarding Beyonce's Formation World Tour. That all changed tonight when the Houston-Native closed out her show at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Aja Naomi King, TV's How to Get Away with Murder Daniellie Brooks and Uzo Uduba, of Orange is the New Black, attended the show. King was able to capture a audio/visual recording of Carter's appearance during his hit duet with Beyonce, Drunk in Love
Class premieres Sat. october 22 on BBC3.
i'm here for this Moffat-less beauty and more Capaldi.
- Launches on October 19th.
- TCM and Criterion joined forces to create a streaming service that will include arthouse, indie, foreign, and cult films as well as extensive bonus content, filmmaker interviews, and rare footage.
- Hulu will no longer have access to Criterion's collection.
Three types of subscriptions:
1. Basic service for $6.99 a month features all the TCM streaming titles plus extras, original pieces, and interviews.
2. The middle tier for $10.99 a month is everything in the basic, plus the entire Criterion Collection streaming library and special features, plus channel-exclusive content like master classes, filmmaker profiles, guest-curated playlists, and more.
3. The final tier is an annual subscription for $99 a year.
Forest Whitaker, Florence Kasumba, and Daniel Kaluuya have all joined the cast of Marvel's Black Panther.
Whitaker (who can be seen in the upcoming Arrival and Star Wars: Rogue One) will play the role of Zuri, an elder stateman in Wakanda.
Kasumba is reprising her role from Civil War role as Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje (the bodyguard that told Natasha to "move or you will be moved"). She will also be in DC's Wonder Woman as well as NBC's Emerald City.
Kaluuya (who can be seen in that freaky trailer for Jordan Peele's upcoming horror film, Get Out) will play W’Kabi, a confidant of T'Challa.
Black Panther comes out Feb 2016.
Donald Trump -- Tried Firing Nancy O'Dell in 2007 ... Too Pregnant to Host Miss USA https://t.co/6lbWrs4ZA9— TMZ (@TMZ) October 8, 2016
Nancy O’Dell was Bush’s co-host on “Access Hollywood” in 2005, the year the "grab her by the pussy" video was shot.
On Friday evening, current "Access Hollywood" host Natalie Morales identified the female being spoken about in the deplorable video as O’Dell.
O'Dell declined to comment.
+Trump also tried to fire O'Dell from hosting Miss USA in 2007 because she was too pregnant.
This looks way better than I was expecting...
Candice has given birth to a baby boy named Anacã, which apparently is a Brazilian word for a specific type of bird. She and Hermann Nicoli got engaged in August of last year.
- Quinn is alive enough to undergo therapy in New York City. Danes told the crowd at Paleyfest: Made in NY on Oct. 6 that “Carrie is in New York largely because Quinn is receiving therapy here.” That would seem to bode well for the survival chances of Carrie’s semi-regular love interest (played by Rupert Friend), who ended season five seemingly on the wrong end of a coma. Danes’ comment produced gasps of joy from the Quinn-loving crowd.
- Asked about the state of the often fractious Carrie-Saul relationship as season six dawns, Patinkin said Saul’s faith in Carrie’s preternatural ability to fight the good fight against terrorism is strong even if Carrie may still be shunning the CIA, for now. Saul is “in a prayerful state that he will reconnect with his child and bring her back into a world where she is destined to be a profound giver and caretaker to humanity,” Patinkin said.“That is her true gift.” Saul is invested in Carrie because he knows she’s a better, more intuitive operative than he is — and she’s his ticket to redemption. “For me, this piece is this relationship,” Patinkin said of “Homeland.” Saul’s connection with Carrie “is why he is bothering to live.”
- The season will be focused on counter-terrorism efforts in New York nearly two decades after 9/11. "Homeland wants to objectively sit back and look at how scared we should be," he said. "I don't think Homeland wants to contribute to that fear. ... It's not going to be a story about a bomb going off."
- there will be no musical episodes...
Season 6 premieres on January 15th.
The challenge was to design swimwear for Heidi's line. The winner had their design stolen by Heidi, as per the usual Project Sweatshop rules.
Is it time for a double elimination yet?
While speaking at the 40 To None Summit this morning, Sara was talking about homelessness and said this in this above Tweet. Video will be posted soon.
She's married to Ryan Debolt and played bisexual Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy.