Articles on this Page
- 07/28/16--20:57: _Mr. Robot: The Care...
- 07/28/16--20:57: _Fifth Harmony perfo...
- 07/28/16--21:57: _First Look at Halt ...
- 07/28/16--22:20: _DJ Khaled - Forgive...
- 07/28/16--22:22: _Mario and Zendaya p...
- 07/29/16--04:50: _Honest Trailer - Th...
- 07/29/16--04:50: _Uncle Joe Biden to ...
- 07/29/16--05:38: _Lady Gaga at the DNC
- 07/29/16--07:52: _Joe Jonas doing pro...
- 07/29/16--07:53: _[Male Objectificati...
- 07/29/16--07:53: _New/Upcoming "He-Ma...
- 07/29/16--07:54: _Massive Attack rele...
- 07/29/16--07:54: _The reason Matt Dam...
- 07/29/16--07:55: _MCR's Black Parade ...
- 07/29/16--14:29: _Meryl Streep Joins ...
- 07/29/16--15:06: _Tyler Posey comes o...
- 07/29/16--15:13: _Celebrities post ab...
- 07/29/16--15:33: _Khloe Kardashian re...
- 07/29/16--15:48: _Album of the Year C...
- 07/29/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 07/28/16--20:57: Mr. Robot: The Careful Massacre of the Bourgeoisie
- 07/28/16--21:57: First Look at Halt and Catch Fire Season 3
- 07/28/16--22:22: Mario and Zendaya perform "Let Me Love You" on ABC's Greatest Hits
- 07/29/16--04:50: Honest Trailer - The Bourne Trilogy
- 07/29/16--04:50: Uncle Joe Biden to Appear on Law & Order:SVU
- 07/29/16--05:38: Lady Gaga at the DNC
- 07/29/16--07:52: Joe Jonas doing promo for his successful band DNCE
- 07/29/16--07:54: Massive Attack release 2 new songs, video
- 07/29/16--07:55: MCR's Black Parade re-release info + new WTTBP demo
- 07/29/16--14:29: Meryl Streep Joins Emily Blunt in 'Mary Poppins' Sequel
- 07/29/16--15:06: Tyler Posey comes out! (UPDATE: He's joking)
- 07/29/16--15:13: Celebrities post about #NationalLipstickDay
- News hit the press yesterday that Mary J. Blige has filed for divorce from husband, music manager Kendu Isaacs.
- Mary J. Blige confirmed the news today by releasing a public statement: "Ms. Blige is saddened to say [that] it is true that she has filed for divorce, saying sometimes things don’t work how we hoped they would… but, there is a divine plan and a reason for everything. Mary will continue writing and working on her album, which is due out later this year along with her world tour. She thanks and appreciates her fans for their support and love through this very difficult emotional time"
- Mary's new album will be out by the end of the year.
- 07/29/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
For those who are still having all sorts of emotions because of yesterday's Mr. Robot. Sam Esmail decided to upload the movie it's only eight minutes that Eliiot and Darlene were watching. If you still want some Mr. Robot in the meantime, check out The Careful Massacre of the Bourgeoisie!
Say My Name was great. Independent Woman was okay. Bootylicious was just "Michelle, Kelly, Beyonce can you handle this?" part. Survivor was a mess with the girls trying to outdo each other on the OHOOOHOOOH runs.
- it's a major, recurring role, mostly in Joe's story arc
- plays Ken Diebold, a slickly dressed, self-assuredly confident, undeniably cool businessman who’s also a key investor in Joe’s (Lee Pace) fledgling software venture
- his role is "Golden State’s version of a Wall Street wolf"
- along with Lillard, other guest actors this season are Annabeth Gish who will play a venture capitalist and Manish Dayal who will be a programmer
sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ONTD, what's the strangest collabs you've heard?
Zendaya & Mario sing 'Let Me Love You' on Greatest Hits #1 pic.twitter.com/rQDTVwBcvm— Zendaya Media (@ZendayaMedia) July 29, 2016
source / source
I saw the new one yesterday and it was good but GDI Nicky should have lived. There was no reason for her to die and we never got closure for 'it was difficult for me...with you.' Matt looked good, like REALLY good.
Uncle Joe will be appearing as himself, and the scene will be a commentary on the rape kit backlog in NYC. Apparently, Biden will recognize the work of Olivia Benson and Manhattan SVU in clearing that backlog. Joe Biden and Mariska Hargitay have been working to end the backlog in real life as well, which is probably what prompted this guest appearance.
yes, this is a candid from when Raul Esparza performed at the DNC, but I couldn't find one of him filming and I didn't want to leave Barba out
HE IS PRECIOUS CARGO
ONTD, do you miss Carisi as much as I do? Do you think he'll fangirl over Uncle Joe? Someone has to. And are you excited for the 18th season of SVU, starting this fall? May this show never get cancelled.
official SVU twitter, instagram, twitter 1, twitter 2
Lady Gaga performed a mini concert at the DNC, from which all media were supposedly banned. But not photographers? ANYWAY, there's no HQ video, but with a voice like her's she doesn't need it. Here are some photos and videos of her performances.
Lady Gaga singing "Smile" by Charlie Chaplin with Tony Bennet's son. pic.twitter.com/aG8pxNGXAO— Lady Gaga Now (@LadyGagaNowNet) July 28, 2016
Some older candids:
Stream Joe Jonas Talks DNCE vacation, PokemonGo Free | On Air with Ryan Seacrest https://t.co/WNCm0H1sD6
— DNCE France (@JoeJonasDNCEfr) July 27, 2016
The successful & humble Jonas brother stopped by Ryan Seacrest's radio show to update fans on the latest DNCE news:
- DNCE's first album release has been pushed back to October because of the mounting success of the band's new single, Toothbrush
- Promoted a secret show that DNCE is performing in LA on July 28th
- Joe took six shirtless selfies before deciding on which one to post
- Expressed his surprise and gratitude over the radio success of DNCE's music, noting the Jonas Brothers never experienced that.....
The next day Joe, looking dapper in DIOR, appeared on Live with Kelley, where he discussed the band's new single Toothbrush and their first VMA nomination.....
In spite of his busy schedule, Joe still found the time to swoop down to Washington, DC the other night to support Nicky & Demetria on their
LOL. The screaming.......
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Honestly who gives a fuck about gold medals and shit when we know the US will win the most of it. I rather just drool over the hotties and so does Vogue. They list the most attractive male swimmers they will be flicking the bean to-
2.Chad Le Clos
Team: South Africa
Competition: Freestyle and butterfly
5.Ning Zetao (the guy in my icon)
Here is some more coz i am slayed 12345678910
Source - vogue.com
ONTD, which athlete do you find hot? post them. What would you do to/with them?
Preempetive NSFW tag added just in case!
*While technically a spin-off and her own brand, I decided to include this massive She-Ra statue in the MOTU collectibles series.
- 1:4 scale statue of She-Ra made by Pop Culture Shock Toys
- Stands at 28 3/4" tall to the tip of the sword (over 2 feet!)
- Available for pre-order via Entertainment Earth Click Here
- EXPENSIVE but cool. $369.99 - Free shipping
- Comes with Certificate Of Authenticity
- Expected to ship around April, 2017 but this date could change
- She-Ra's full look after the cut
“Come Near Me” features British vocalist Ghostpoet. The video stars Kosovan actor Arta Dobroshi and was directed by Ed Morris.
The second song is The Spoils, featuring vocals by Mazzy Star's Hope Sandoval.
These songs follow up the Ritual Spirit EP that was released ealier this year. A full-lenght is said to be coming up later this year.
Source 1 Source 2
I saw them this week and they're better and more political than ever. Bless.
OK I'll try to summarize this mess: LeEco is a Chinese megacompany that recently bought American television giant Vizio and with that, LeEco owns one of the largest TV makers in the US. So you may ask why in hell they hired Matt Damon to star in a movie in China? Besides the cashbait, they are creating content based on what you (US citizen) watch.
But how? Well, Vizio has a tracking device called Inscape that monitors everything you watch and then sends the data (anonymously) back to headquarters, like Netflix do amazingly and Nielsen do horribly. Now you're getting the general idea, right? LeEco wants to know what we’ll watch before we watch it, then they will create it and sell it to you. In a Vizio TV.
So, what do you think?
New cover + 2 CDs
1st CD is original album
2nd CD tracklist:
1 The Five of Us Are Dying (rough mix)
2 Kill All Your Friends (live demo)
3 Party At The End Of The World (live demo)
4 Mama (live demo)
5 My Way Home Is Through You (live demo)
6 Not That Kind Of Girl (live demo)
7 House of Wolves, Version 1 (live demo)
8 House of Wolves, Version 2 (live demo)
9 Emily (rough mix)
10 Disenchanted (live demo)
11 All The Angels (live demo)
Meryl Streep is in talks to reunite with her Devil Wears Prada co-star Emily Blunt on Disney's upcoming Mary Poppins sequel, according to Variety.
Streep is said to play the role of Poppins’ cousin, Topsy, a supporting role that wasn’t in the 1964 classic.
Rob Marshall's film is set for release on Christmas Day in 2018.
If you've been following Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey's snapchat. He decided to recently come out as gay and managed to do it in such a cute way!
ONTD, have you recently came out?
Update: It turns out he was joking about being gay. smh
adrianalimaHAPPY #NationalLipstickDay #MaybellineGirls 💄💋💄💋
rosiehw💄💄💄 #NationalLipstickDay!! #RosieForAutograph #Lipstick #LadyRose
sabrinagarciarena¡Hay que besarse más! 💋
#LipstickDay 💄 #LancomeAR #LancomeGirls ✨
What's your favorite lipstick?
Khloe Kardashian lashes out at body shamers who say she is too skinny https://t.co/5JY0swKRgh— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) 29 de julho de 2016
- Has lost 40 pounds since the dissolution of her marriage to Lamar in 2013
- Claims body shamers accused her of over compensating on her new body
- Never would have thought she would be in the media for being too skinny
I'm sure she's so very bothered that people are saying she's too skinny
Either way, she looks great. Shame about that
Mary J Blige Issues a Statement on Her Divorce, Confirms New Album in the Works https://t.co/9e57GwRoLV— B. Scott (@lovebscott) July 29, 2016
So did K-Ci finally get to Mary?