Articles on this Page
- 07/28/16--06:10: _The Challenge: Riva...
- 07/28/16--06:11: _Mila Kunis and Asht...
- 07/28/16--07:01: _Venice Film Festiva...
- 07/28/16--07:01: _USA - MR. ROBOT Pro...
- 07/28/16--07:04: _Kanye West Addresse...
- 07/28/16--07:10: _ZAYN for Elle UK
- 07/28/16--07:14: _ONTD fav Mariah, op...
- 07/28/16--07:19: _Mr. Robot 2x05 "eps...
- 07/28/16--07:31: _Jared Leto on the c...
- 07/28/16--15:09: _THE HILLS REUNION I...
- 07/28/16--15:10: _ONTD Original™: 10(...
- 07/28/16--15:45: _Teens from the REAC...
- 07/28/16--16:12: _Sherlock creators c...
- 07/28/16--17:37: _Nicki Minaj’s Broth...
- 07/28/16--18:19: _Goop Has a Consciou...
- 07/28/16--18:19: _Tegan & Sara drop m...
- 07/28/16--18:48: _Girl Meets World st...
- 07/28/16--19:57: _katy perry performs...
- 07/28/16--19:57: _Troian Bellisario i...
- 07/28/16--20:57: _Darude reveals that...
- 07/28/16--06:10: The Challenge: Rivals III 28x13
- 07/28/16--07:01: Venice Film Festival Line-up
- 07/28/16--07:01: USA - MR. ROBOT Promo 2x05 'eps2.3logic-b0mb.hc'
- 07/28/16--07:04: Kanye West Addresses Feud with Taylor Swift
- 07/28/16--07:10: ZAYN for Elle UK
- 07/28/16--07:14: ONTD fav Mariah, opens up about Nick and the future
- Says she never thought she would have kids with someone then be divorced
- It is as if she was repeating the past (her parents got divorced when she was 3)
- Felt that the divorce was meant to happen, is ok with it but wish it didn't happen for the kids
- On the topic of James Packer (her future husband) she doesn't expect him to be everywhere with her
- James is a big fan of Mariah's music (yas stan for talent!)
- Thinks that James being a fan of her music is a good thing, saying "Actually, I think if he didn’t like my music then how would I be able to handle him being around when all I’m doing is creating new stuff, doing whatever?
- Respects Prince, he has helped her with a lot of business situations, believes that he could've written a #1 hit anytime but he chooses to do whatever he wants
- 07/28/16--07:19: Mr. Robot 2x05 "eps2.3logic-b0mb.hc" Promo
- 07/28/16--07:31: Jared Leto on the cover of Rolling Stone
- 07/28/16--15:09: THE HILLS REUNION IS HAPPENING
- 07/28/16--15:10: ONTD Original™: 10(12) Best Stripper Anthems
- 07/28/16--18:19: Goop Has a Conscious Uncoupling with Goop
- 07/28/16--18:19: Tegan & Sara drop mv for "Faint of Heart"
- 07/28/16--18:48: Girl Meets World stages massive family reunion
- 07/28/16--19:57: katy perry performs at dnc
- 07/28/16--19:57: Troian Bellisario is ‘Appalled’ by Taylor Swift's false feminism
- 07/28/16--20:57: Darude reveals that he's never actually experienced a sandstorm
The remaining teams have to draw a cork. White cork, you are safe. Black cork, you are into the last elimination.
Dario and Nicole
Sarah and Johnny
Don't Wine For Me Argentina
Fill wine rack with 6 wine barrels. Before they can look for the barrels they must solve riddles.
Dario and Nicole
Must complete checkpoints to receive gemstones. To retrieve gemstones they must complete tasks, they will be timed. The team with the best time wins.
Team players will also be playing against their rival/partner.
The team player with the most points will get to decide to keep all the money or split it 50/50.
At each checkpoint there are two stations, one for each rival. The player that finishes the task first will get a point. They can then help their rival/partner because they are still competing against the other teams.
Race to the checkpoint, untangle red and green wires, connect the wires to detonator to explode the ground to retrieve gemstones.
To be continued...
sources: mytv, mtv, challengetwitter1, ct2, ct3, ct4, ct5,
Mila Kunis appeared on Conan on Wednesday and revealed that she and husband Ashton Kutcher, who married in July 2015, purchased their wedding bands on Etsy for $90 and $100, respectively. They are parents to 21-month-old Wyatt and are expecting their second child.
and her (5 karat) engagement ring
engagement ring/jewelry post, ontd?
International competition of feature films, presented as world premieres
ANA LILY AMIRPOUR - THE BAD BATCH
Suki Waterhouse, Jason Momoa, Keanu Reeves, Jim Carrey, Giovanni Ribisi
STÉPHANE BRIZÉ - UNE VIE
France, Belgium, 119’
Judith Chemla, Jean-Pierre Darroussin, Swann Arlaud, Yolande Moreau
DAMIEN CHAZELLE - LA LA LAND
Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, John Legend, J.K. Simmons, Finn Wittrock
DEREK CIANFRANCE - THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS
Usa, Australia, New Zealand, 133’
Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander, Rachel Weisz, Emily Barclay
MARIANO COHN, GASTÓN DUPRAT - EL CIUDADANO ILUSTRE
Argentina, Spain, 118’
Oscar Martínez, Dady Brieva, Andrea Frigerio, Nora Navas, Gustavo Garzón
MASSIMO D’ANOLFI, MARTINA PARENTI - SPIRA MIRABILIS
Italy, Switzerland, 121’
LAV DIAZ - ANG BABAENG HUMAYO (THE WOMAN WHO LEFT)
Charo Santos-Concio, John Lloyd Cruz
AMAT ESCALANTE - LA REGIÓN SALVAJE
Ruth Ramos, Simone Bucio, Jesús Meza, Edén Villavicencio
TOM FORD - NOCTURNAL ANIMALS
Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Isla Fisher, Laura Linney
ROAN JOHNSON - PIUMA
Luigi Fedele, Blu Yoshimi Di Martino, Sergio Pierattini, Michela Cescon, Francesco Colella
ANDREI KONCHALOVSKY - RAI (PARADISE)
Russia, Germany, 130’
Julia Vysotskaya, Christian Clauss, Philippe Duquesne, Victor Sukhorukov, Peter Kurt
MARTIN KOOLHOVEN - BRIMSTONE
Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, UK, Sweden, 148’
Dakota Fanning, Guy Pearce, Emilia Jones, Kit Harington, Carice Van Houten
EMIR KUSTURICA - NA MLIJECNOM PUTU (ON THE MILKY ROAD)
Serbia, UK, USA, 125’
Monica Bellucci, Emir Kusturica, Sloboda Micalovic, Predrag Manojlovic
PABLO LARRAÍN - JACKIE
USA, Chile, 95’
Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, Greta Gerwig, John Hurt
TERRENCE MALICK - VOYAGE OF TIME
USA, Germany, 90’
CHRISTOPHER MURRAY - EL CRISTO CIEGO
Chile, France, 85’
Michael Silva, Bastian Inostroza, Ana Maria Henriquez, Mauricio Pinto
FRANÇOIS OZON - FRANTZ
France, Germany, 113’
Pierre Niney, Paula Beer, Marie Gruber, Ernst Stötzner, Cyrielle Claire
GIUSEPPE PICCIONI - QUESTI GIORNI
Margherita Buy, Marta Gastini, Laura Adriani, Maria Roveran, Caterina Le Caselle, Filippo Timi
DENIS VILLENEUVE - ARRIVAL
Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner, Forest Whitaker, Michael Stuhlbarg
WIM WENDERS - LES BEAUX JOURS D’ARANJUEZ (3D)
France, Germany, 97’
Reda Kateb, Sophie Semin, Jens Harzer, Nick Cave
.Out of Competition
Important works by directors already established in previous editions of the Festival
BRUNO CHIARAVALLOTI, CLAUDIO JAMPAGLIA, BENEDETTA ARGENTIERI - OUR WAR
Italy, USA, 68’
KASPER COLLIN - I CALLED HIM MORGAN
Sweden, USA, 91'
ANDREW DOMINIK - ONE MORE TIME WITH FEELING (3D)
Great Britain, 112’
PHILIPPE FALARDEAU - THE BLEEDER
USA, Canada, 93'
Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Elisabeth Moss, Ron Perlman, Jim Gaffigan, Pooch Hall
ANTOINE FUQUA - THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke, Vincent D’Onofrio, Byung-Hun Lee, Peter Sarsgaard
MEL GIBSON - HACKSAW RIDGE
USA, Australia, 131'
Andrew Garfield, Vince Vaughn, Teresa Palmer, Sam Worthington, Luke Bracey
NICK HAMM - THE JOURNEY
Great Britain, 94'
Timothy Spall, Colm Meaney, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Toby Stephens
BENOÎT JACQUOT - À JAMAIS
France, Portugal, 86'
Mathieu Amalric, Julia Roy, Jeanne Balibar
KIM JEE WOON - MILJEONG (THE AGE OF SHADOWS)
South Korea, 139'
Song Kang ho, Gong Yoo, Han Ji min
YASUSHI KAWAMURA - GANTZ:O
SERGEI LOZNITSA - AUSTERLITZ
FRANCESCO MUNZI - ASSALTO AL CIELO
AMIR NADERI - MONTE
Italy, USA, France, 110'
Andrea Sartoretti, Claudia Potenza, Anna Bonaiuto, Zaccaria Zanghellini
KIM ROSSI STUART - TOMMASO
Kim Rossi Stuart, Camilla Diana, Jasmine Trinca, Cristiana Capotondi
ULRICH SEIDL - SAFARI
Austria, Denmark, 90'
CHARLIE SISKEL - AMERICAN ANARCHIST
PAOLO SORRENTINO - THE YOUNG POPE (EPISODES I AND II)
Italy, France, Spain, USA, 112’
Jude Law, Diane Keaton, Silvio Orlando, Scott Shepherd, Cécile de France, Javier Cámara, Ludivine Sagnier, Tony Bertorelli, James Cromwell
REBECCA ZLOTOWSKI - PLANETARIUM
France, Belgium, 108’
Natalie Portman, Lily-Rose Depp, Emmanuel Salinger
Elliot is unable to quit the game; Dom and the FBI travel to China to investigate five/nine; Joanna is haunted; Darlene asks Angela for help.
Here is the version of Green Day's Basket Case that was used last night =)
Elliot's dream sequence was so beautiful and heartbreaking. At least now he knows what he wants to fight for. Loved seeing Whiterose again and of course, Bill Harper ♥ Thoughts on last night's ep?
SOURCE 1, 2
Are you glad that you have Snapchat, ONTD?
On his relationship with his mum and sisters: 'I enjoyed the womanly influence. I have a lot of respect for women because of them. They are so strong, powerful and do everything themselves…'
On his decision to leave One Direction: 'At that time in my life I felt I had done everything I could do there and I just needed to change it up. It didn't feel brave. I just don't have it in me to feel fully secure in anything I do. I always strive towards something better. It's why I think sometimes I come across the wrong way, a bit distant. I'm just stressed out trying to control how I'm perceived. I think about things a lot.'
On his interest in acting: 'I started acting when I was in school with theatre studies and then music came after. It completely stopped when I joined the band but I'd definitely be interested if I was given the right role.'
I like this cover more than the one that was released earlier this summer. And the video is so cute, finally he shows us his personality during this era!
She also uploaded a pic of herself in studio, so we might be getting new music soon!
4 episodes in and there's still no Tyrell (at least physically). I actually feel like this season is all over the place??? I don't know where the storyline is going.
-He doesn't drink water. (Wtf)
-Writer thinks "Why are you like this" about Leto
-"If the Joker did this interview, he'd definitely castrate you and make you eat your own testicles. Just for fun. That's if he liked you."
-He spent time with junkies to prepare for Requiem for a Dream. He would shoot up water.
-On Heath: "Heath did an impeccable, perfect performance as the Joker. It's one of the best performances ever in cinema. I had met Heath before. I didn't know him well, but he was a beautiful person."
-Leto had doubts about portraying The Joker, but decided to do it because there were many incarnations of The Joker.
-"I think had it only been portrayed by Heath and it was never a comic book, maybe I would have felt that would be inappropriate. But I thought that given the history, it was OK. The good thing about other people having done this is that you know what direction not to head in."
-Leto YouTubed violent crimes to prepare himself for The Joker.
-"The Joker is incredibly comfortable with acts of violence, I was watching real violence, consuming that. There's a lot you can learn from seeing it. Not every act of violence is committed with frenzy, either. I remember learning that. People can be calm. They've made their choice and go and do something, and it's not in a frenzy. It's methodical and sometimes even hypnotic and deliberate."
-People would applaud when he would show up on the Suicide Squad set.He got along well with Common. "He was not afraid of being all up in my face looking like he's ready to kiss me," says Common. "You could feel the danger, you could feel the sexuality, the craziness, but there was something still cool about him."
-The writer says that Leto's character on My So Called Life was almost objectified in a progressive way and Leto says "Oh, yeah, it was about time. I'm happy to have taken that, uh, baton or whatever."
-He has stakes in Uber, Airbnb, Slack, and others.
ANYWAY: I ONLY MADE THIS POST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW THAT THE SUICIDE SQUAD EMBARGO ENDS TUESDAY AUGUST 2 AT 9 AM PACIFIC / 12:00 PM EASTERN!
- Airing August 2 at 9pm on MTV
- Will be called The Hills: That Was Then, This Is Now
- She'll be spilling the tea everywhere
- Spencer's pubebeard may make an appearance
- I can't believe all this is happening while Lauren is gone
10 years ago, I was a broke college student looking for a way to pay the bills. I was working 2 jobs and still not making ends meet. I decided to get a job as a cocktail waitress(and dancer) at a popular strip club and boy did my world change. I was making more $$$ in one night than I was making in A MONTH. During my time in the industry, I became familiar with the dancers and their favorite songs. Here is my collection of the best stripper anthems.
"Where Dem Dollas at?" - Gangsta Boo
Borrowing the beat from Tela's "Show Nuff", Gangsta Boo crafted the perfect stripper anthem with 1998's "Where Dem Dollas at?"
"Tip Drill" - Nelly
I will forever remember this song as it was in heavy rotation at the club, but also for it's very NSFW music video.
I'm N' Luv(with a stripper) - T Pain ft. Mike Jones
T Pain was the man in the mid 00s and all the ironic strippers chose to go on stage to this anthem.
"Pour some Sugar on Me" - Def Leopard
This classic is for the old school white girls who worked the lunch shift.
"In Ya Face" - Ebony Eyez
This high energy stripper anthem was the favorite for the girl(s) who didn't like to face the crowd.
"Money Make Me Cum"- Rick Ross
A slower anthem, this song was more "sensual" and brought the high rollers stage side.
"Cherry Pie" - Warrant
See "Pour Some Sugar on Me" above...
"Freaky Girl" - Gucci Mane
This was usually the last song of the night, got to leave on a good note.
"Lollipop" - Lil Wayne ft. Static
Just a popular song at the time that was in more than one dancer's queue.
"Throw Some Mo" - Rae Sremmurd ft. Nicki Minaj
This was after my time, but I do hear it when I visit the local clubs with my BF.
"So Excited" - Janet Jackson ft. Khia
The most popular girl at the club played the same 3 songs every time she went out and this was my fave.
"Pussy Poppin'" - Ludacris
1.2.3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.
- At some point last year Moffat said, “Everyone wants to believe [Sherlock]'s gay. He’s not gay. He’s not straight. And Doctor Watson is very clear that he prefers women. People want to fantasize about it… But it’s not in the show.”
- At Comic-Con this year, he also spoke on a panel about the ways that homosexual relationships were portrayed in media (lol okay) some of the things he said apparently led Johnlock fans to believe that he was not only confirming the relationship, but also confirming that the two characters would lock lips in the Series 4 finale (who knows, that part might actually be true).
- In response, Moffat and co-writer Mark Gatiss had to set the record straight yet again.
- Moffat: “It is infuriating frankly, to be talking about a serious subject and to have Twitter run around and say, ‘Oh that means Sherlock is gay.’ Very explicitly it does not. We are taking a serious subject and trivializing it beyond endurance.”
- Gatiss: “He explicitly says he is not interested. Doesn’t mean he couldn’t be. Doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with it. I’m a gay man. This is not an issue. But we’ve explicitly said this is not going to happen… No matter how much we lie about other things, that this show is going to culminate in Martin and Benedict going off into the sunset together. They are not going to do it. And if people want to write whatever they like and have a great time extrapolating that’s absolutely fine. But there is no hidden or exposed agenda. We’re not trying to f*ck with people’s heads. Not trying to insult anybody or make any kind of issue out of it, there’s nothing there. It’s just our show and that’s what these characters are like. If people want to do that on websites absolutely fine. But there’s nothing there.”
- Fans got pissed at that and went so far as to claim that the whole interview was staged to the point that Gatiss even tweeted that nah folks, they really said those things.
Moffat is trash but these shippers somehow are worse. ONTD, have you ever deluded yourself into believing that your fav ship was legit?
-Prosecutors revealed that Jelani Maraj’s DNA matches semen found on his 12-year-old accuser’s clothes, and have offered him a deal of 15 years to life.
-The Nassau County District Attorney’s Office said earlier this week that Maraj’s DNA profile was a more than billion to one match of the semen on his alleged victim’s pants.
-The 12-year-old alleged victim told police that Maraj repeatedly raped and sodomized her in between April 1 and Nov. 30, 2015.
Gwyneth Paltrow announces she wants to distance herself from her lifestyle brand GOOP https://t.co/7jHo7s2pPw— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) July 28, 2016
The 43-year-old was in LA where she told a business summit she wants to disassociate herself from her own lifestyle brand.
Speaking to the 2016 Sage Summit, the actress revealed she wasn't worried about any negative affect it was having on her name — rather SHE was holding IT back.
'In order to build the brand I want to build, its scalability is limited if I connect it to the band,' she conceded. 'So I always think how can I grow the brand, how can I separate myself from the brand and I think it's going to be more its own brand.
'More and more I would like it to be its own brand - my dream is that one day no one will remember that I had anything to do with it.'
-A lot of former cast members will be back for the finale
-This may be the series finale as the show has yet to get a pick up from Disney for a 4th season. (Disney does not like their shows to go on beyond S3/4 usually so cross your fingers for that renewal)
- katy perry performed two songs at the democratic convention in support of hillary clinton. perry has been on the campaign trailer with clinton since iowa
- perry performed her new song, 'rise' and her hit song 'roar'
When asked about the Kimye/Taylor Swift feud, she said the following:"Oh god, I have such an aversion to the Kardashians because I literally don't understand people's obsession with them and I don't want to accept them as our closest thing to a royal family. So I guess I would be Team Taylor Swift? However, I'm so appalled by what I consider to be her false feminism. It seems like she's this person who's like, ‘Sisterhood!’ and then she does nothing but tear down the women that were once her friends. Is it possible to just be, like... this is a two-party system that I don't want to be a part of? Can I just say that? Can I say that I would choose the Green Party in this?"
Finnish DJ and producer Darude did a Reddit AMA, in which he revealed that he has never actually experienced a sandstorm before. Although he has never experienced a sandstorm, he says that he has been in a dust devil once.
Darude is most famously known for his massive trance hit "Sandstorm." The popularity of the song as background music for those who stream their video gaming on the Twitch.tv platform led to a meme that any question asking for the name of a song was replied to with the comment "Darude – Sandstorm." The song was also used in an April Fools' Day prank on YouTube last year.
Darude admits he’s never actually been in a sandstorm https://t.co/HaMzlE443N— The Independent (@Independent) July 28, 2016
Sources: Twitter + YouTube
What are your favorite trance songs?