Articles on this Page
- 07/18/16--13:01: _Diane Kruger and Jo...
- 07/18/16--13:32: _Karlie Kloss' Kampa...
- 07/18/16--13:40: _The View defends Ki...
- 07/18/16--14:44: _Joseph Kahn slams t...
- 07/18/16--15:01: _Eric Andre Crashes ...
- 07/18/16--15:09: _Adele has another T...
- 07/18/16--15:11: _The Taylor/Kanye fe...
- 07/18/16--15:40: _Taylor Swift's best...
- 07/18/16--16:02: _Omarosa Named Trump...
- 07/18/16--16:27: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 07/18/16--16:41: _The Bachelorette me...
- 07/18/16--16:52: _SWIFTMAS IN JULY '1...
- 07/18/16--17:51: _Dinah (Fifth Harmon...
- 07/18/16--18:22: _MRAs descend on Les...
- 07/18/16--18:45: _Justin Bieber has a...
- 07/18/16--18:52: _Louis Tomlinson to ...
- 07/18/16--20:07: _SWIFTMAS IN JULY '1...
- 07/18/16--21:04: _Rumor: Batman movie...
- 07/18/16--21:11: _Josh Groban bashes ...
- 07/18/16--23:43: _Kat Von D ends her ...
- 07/18/16--13:01: Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson Have Split After 10 Years Together
- 07/18/16--13:32: Karlie Kloss' Kampaigns Of Late
- 07/18/16--13:40: The View defends Kim and Kanye
- 07/18/16--14:44: Joseph Kahn slams the Kardashians
- 07/18/16--15:01: Eric Andre Crashes Alex Jones Rally
- 07/18/16--15:11: The Taylor/Kanye feud is racist
- 07/18/16--16:02: Omarosa Named Trump’s Director of African-American Outreach
- 07/18/16--16:27: Celebs tweet about day one of the Republican Convention
- 07/18/16--16:41: The Bachelorette meets the family x4
- 07/18/16--17:51: Dinah (Fifth Harmony)'s Aunt Comes for Taylor and Confirms Tea!
- 07/18/16--18:22: MRAs descend on Leslie Jones with racist and sexist abuse
- 07/18/16--18:45: Justin Bieber has a very important message to the world, tbh.
- 07/18/16--20:07: SWIFTMAS IN JULY '16: Is Taylor's Ex-Guitarist Coming For Her?
- 07/18/16--21:04: Rumor: Batman movie to take place in Arkham Asylum
- 07/18/16--21:11: Josh Groban bashes RNC & Donald Drumpf
- Kruger, 39 and Jackson, 37, started dating after Kruger left her husband of five years, French director Guillaume Canet.
- Kruger and Jackson own houses in Paris and Vancouver, and lived together in New York.
- Last seen out together in February for the opening of Jackson's Broadway play.
Other than wisely choosing to keep out of this Taylor nonsense, Karlie Klo$$ has been racking up campaigns, launching a fragrance for Carolina Herrera, fronting the new Adidas x Stella McCartney yoga line, and introducing a collaboration with Express in the last week.
my knees hurt
the rest of the campaign is shot at an outdoor festival:
carolina herrera fragrance (yes, the shoe is the bottle):
these "like a kloss" shirts for express are being sold in collaboration with her kode with klossy scholarship program, which provides free introductory programming camps to teenage girls (shirt sales go to fund future scholarships). speaking of:
doubly speaking of her camp, she took her current young koders to a field trip to facebook hq in nyc to talk about women in coding with facebook programmers. the long chat is streamed here, if you are interested, but if you just like pics:
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
They basically say what most of us have been saying but...
- Taylor was playing the victim and wanted to look like the supreme feminist
- Kim stuck up for her man and applaud her for it
- Kanye apologized and it's time to move on
Ain't the first time the Kardashians supported the murder of an innocent blonde woman.— Joseph Kahn (@JosephKahn) July 18, 2016
Joseph Kahn is the director of 4 Taylor Swift music videos from the 1989 era. Bad Blood, Blank Space, Out of the Woods, and Wildest Dreams.
Comedian Eric Andre Crashes, Trolls the Hell Out of Alex Jones Cleveland Rally | Mediaite https://t.co/vJoSO7HaR9— Eric Andre (@ericandre) July 18, 2016
Eric Andre to Alex Jones: "I want you to have sex with my wife." pic.twitter.com/sZixHlthAu— Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) July 18, 2016
10. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
7. Needed Me
4. This is What You Came For (Feat. Rihanna & Taylor Swift)
3. Cheap Thrills
1. One Dance -- Coming for Messiah's 16 week record w/o a music video
Slay future EGOT winner Adele, will Katy snatch next week?
In an online article, Cosmo Magazine went in on the true racist intentions behind Taylor Swift's racially charged victim complex
- "The image of a hulking black man terrorizing a young, innocent, Southern white girl is hardly new in American pop culture."
- Compares Taylor claiming she's been bullied & feels unsafe by a black man to cops feeling unsafe when shooting unarmed black men.
- Kanye is threatening because he jumped on stage in 2008 after a poor white girl won over Beyonce?
- Kim is battling racism because she's shedding light on our "country's macro social problems on a micro scale"
SOURCE / tweet source
Lord, hear my prayers.— Abigail Anderson (@abiander) July 18, 2016
I pray God helps your daughter understand, that despite how many times she'll hear daddy reference all women as "bitches", she isn't one.— Abigail Anderson (@abiander) July 18, 2016
I pray she understands her father actually IS faithful to her mother, despite all the adulterous comments she will hear her father making.— Abigail Anderson (@abiander) July 18, 2016
I pray that she will understand "adultery and bitches" are just daddy's form of art and not to worry because not every man thinks like him.— Abigail Anderson (@abiander) July 18, 2016
Lastly, I pray for forgiveness. May God forgive you & your wife for doing to others the very things you pray are NEVER done to your daughter— Abigail Anderson (@abiander) July 18, 2016
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Omarosa was named director of African-American Outreach program for Trump.
Her new role is just an extension of the work she’d been doing at the National Diversity Coalition for Trump.
Trump basically has 0% approval among black voters in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
She says in her reality she is surrounded by African Americans who want to see Donald Trump as the next President.
From a People magazine article she began her career in politics, but was “banished from four jobs in two years” with the Clinton administration. (LOL)
Saying a prayer for the twink ass gettin' tore da fuck up in Cleveland by self-loathing, closeted GOP delegates. #RNCinCLE— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) July 18, 2016
The only thing I "open carry" is my respect for women and millennials online ! #RNCinCLE— rob delaney (@robdelaney) July 18, 2016
I'll add more as I find them, I guess. This is really just an excuse to have a live post. Thanks to bluestoplights for providing me with some tweets.
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, , 5, 6
We've finally reached the point in our journey where the Bachelorette gets drunk with the remaining guys' families. What family will be the craziest? Which family member will be the new MVP, replacing Jojo's mom?
-Since last week the snake emoji has been invading La Diabla's account.
-They have been mysteriously disappearing in the past few days.
-After someone on Twitter posted Instagram gave them a warning, the writer tried it himself and said it limits to "26 snake emojis".
-Seems that Swift's team is manually deleting the comments that go through as of right now.
Where the Swiftmas in July '16 tag tho?
I always knew @taylorswift13 was a SNAKE! Tryin 2 break up my girls & use@camilacabello97as her protégé bitchbye you've been exposed! 👊💯 ✔— LEiLANi292 (@leilani292) July 18, 2016
Source: Dinah's Aunt's Twitter
this week is only gonna get more petty
Ok I have been called Apes, sent pics of their asses,even got a pic with semen on my face. I'm tryin to figure out what human means. I'm out— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) July 18, 2016
It started when true scum of the earth Milo whatever-his-name-is wrote another review of Ghostbusters while crying in his Grandmother's basement at his stolen youth.
Leslie is receiving a torrent of abuse that is making me feel sick
She is exposing and reporting all over but ofc Twitter are doing nothing
If you wanna see some of the horrible, her twitter is here.
I use to wonder why some celebs don't have Twitter accts now I know. You can't be nice and communicate with fans cause people crazy.— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) July 19, 2016
Paul Feig being lovely
Y'all can you please all go and report Milo? We need this POS off Twitter for good.
Bieber came from literally out of nowhere to weight in on SWIFTMAS IN JULY '16 with a weird instagram video. Ish. OP's not so sure. Bieber is very weird? Anyway!
louist91 Not long now 🙃 #AGT #judgecuts
Really excited for you all to see it !— Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) July 19, 2016
Louis Tomlinson, 1/4 of One Direction and 1/2 of Larry, will be a guest judge on 'America's Got Talent' this week. Surely he got the gig though Simon Cowell, the man who has single handedly ruined millions of fan fiction writer's lives.
There's def a special place in hell for, well... you know.— Grant Mickelson (@GrantMickelson) July 18, 2016
Remember, Nashville:— Grant Mickelson (@GrantMickelson) July 18, 2016
- Who are you?
- What can you do for me?
- Will you make me look more relevant in public if we're friends?
But he also RTed OG-OG Squad Member Abigail Anderson saying Kanye was being misogynistic.
RT @abiander I pray that she'll understand "adultery & bitches" are just daddy's form of art & not every man thinks like him. - AMEN 2 that!— Grant Mickelson (@GrantMickelson) July 18, 2016
Exciting rumor! Ben Affleck's Batman movie may take place inside Arkham Asylum https://t.co/SjLNoDA0g3— Batman-News.com (@BatmanNewsCom) July 19, 2016
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie may take place in Arkham Asylum
- won't be a straight up adaptation of Arkham Asylum video games since Affleck has said it will be an original story
- will feature a lot of his iconic villains
Politics as entertainment and one sided opinions parading as news are desperately hurting & dividing our country have a great day everyone!— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 18, 2016
Giuliani is waxing poetic about Trump, the humble.— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 19, 2016
For the purpose of the media is the only reason you didn't say "all of Islam"? Really dude?— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 19, 2016
I'll take "fingers that shouldn't be on the red button" for 500 Alex— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 19, 2016
"Hello hello we're gonna win gonna win big, build the wall make America great and all that, anyway..."— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 19, 2016
"My husband offers a nude erection" ok now I'm stopping sorry sorry goodnight— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 19, 2016
I'll stop now. It speaks for itself and ain't nobody's minds being changed at this point. Who wants a drink— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 19, 2016
And here I said she had the best speech of the night. Hey it's still a good one. https://t.co/nmdvzHnsGh— josh groban (@joshgroban) July 19, 2016
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Caption reads: "After years of making excuses for, and rationalizing Jeffree's inappropriate behavior (including, promoting drug use, racism, and bullying) I can no longer hold my tongue after recent events. I know that over the years, many of you were introduced to Jeffree through me, and regardless if you chose to continue to follow him or not, I just would like to disassociate myself from him and his brand from this point on. I plan on posting a video explanation as to why I felt compelled to make such a statement. But for the time being, I simply want to apologize to anybody and everybody who has ever had to deal with any of his negativity. And yes, with a heavy heart, I will be pulling the shade "Jeffree" from my collection. Sending extra love to everyone out there.❤️"
Source: Kat Von D's IG