Articles on this Page
- 07/19/16--04:58: _Melania Trump conve...
- 07/19/16--04:59: _Power (STARZ) alway...
- 07/19/16--05:00: _Shawn Mendes Plays ...
- 07/19/16--05:01: _UnREAL 2x08 Promo S...
- 07/19/16--15:28: _THE MAGNIFICENT SEV...
- 07/19/16--15:40: _Diane Kruger with N...
- 07/19/16--15:40: _Ingrid Michaelson a...
- 07/19/16--15:41: _Serpent Killer Kim ...
- 07/19/16--15:41: _Ethereal goddess @m...
- 07/19/16--15:42: _Alleged photos of Z...
- 07/19/16--16:04: _Misfits Ended Three...
- 07/19/16--16:35: _Meet Sulu's husband...
- 07/19/16--16:35: _Superior Rock Group...
- 07/19/16--16:35: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 07/19/16--17:39: _More Making A Murde...
- 07/19/16--17:39: _Did Lady Gaga and T...
- 07/19/16--18:31: _Blind Item Speculat...
- 07/19/16--19:10: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 07/19/16--19:10: _Celebs show their s...
- 07/19/16--19:10: _MOANA - Internation...
- 07/19/16--04:58: Melania Trump convention speech same as Michelle Obama's from 2008
- 07/19/16--04:59: Power (STARZ) always on top
- 07/19/16--05:00: Shawn Mendes Plays To An Empty Crowd In “Ruin” Music Video
- 07/19/16--05:01: UnREAL 2x08 Promo Season 2 Episode 8 Preview "Fugitive"
- 07/19/16--15:28: THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN - Official Trailer
- 07/19/16--15:42: Alleged photos of Zayn sucking dick leak
- 07/19/16--16:35: Meet Sulu's husband in "Star Trek Beyond"
- 07/19/16--16:35: Superior Rock Group Queen Denounces Use of Song at RNC
- 07/19/16--16:35: Celebs tweet about the Republican Convention (Day Two)
- 07/19/16--17:39: More Making A Murderer episodes coming
- 07/19/16--17:39: Did Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Break Up Because She Cheated On Him?
- Two famous vocalists who hate each other were both being considered for a gig as big as the Super Bowl
- Singer 1 couldn't "rise" to the occasion and produce a song that would fit (it was worse than rise? oop)
- Singer 1 has "bad blood" with Singer 2 who secured the gig
- Singer 1 will never admit it!
- 07/19/16--19:10: Pretty Little Liars 7x06 Preview
- 07/19/16--19:10: Celebs show their support for Leslie Jones
- 07/19/16--19:10: MOANA - International Trailer #1
Thank God #Melania didn't go with her original opening tonight: "Hi, my name is Michelle Obama..."— Josh Gad (@joshgad) July 19, 2016
"I have had it with these mothahfuckin' snakes on this mothahfuckin' plane" #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) July 19, 2016
source: 1, 2, 3
source, source, source
Rachel reveals a huge secret to Coleman in the aftermath of an incident with Darius. Meanwhile, Quinn attempts to balance her attention between her feelings for John and the chaos on set; and Chet receives attention from an unlikely source.
I knew something like that would happen with the cops smh
With the town of Rose Creek under the deadly control of industrialist Bartholomew Bogue (Peter Sarsgaard), the desperate townspeople employ protection from seven outlaws, bounty hunters, gamblers and hired guns – Sam Chisolm (Denzel Washington), Josh Farraday (Chris Pratt), Goodnight Robicheaux (Ethan Hawke), Jack Horne (Vincent D’Onofrio), Billy Rocks (Byung-Hun Lee), Vasquez (Manuel Garcia-Rulfo), and Red Harvest (Martin Sensmeier). As they prepare the town for the violent showdown that they know is coming, these seven mercenaries find themselves fighting for more than money.
oh at those boob shots tho -_-
A week before announcing her split from boyfriend of 10 years Joshua Jackson, Diane was in Tuscany at Rosetta Getty's party with Norman Reedus. A few months ago it was claimed that she cheated on Josh with Norman (ONTD post about it: 1 and 2).
Lainey from Lainey Gossip claims that there were official pictures of Diane at the party, but were suspiciously taken down, so the only proof is this picture of the back of her head while she's sitting right next to Norman
Other blind gossip websites claimed the same at the beginning of july, adding that the new couple has been traveling together all over Europe in the latest weeks.
SOURCES: First Tweet - LaineyGossip - Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Second Tweet - Third Tweet
As reported by People, after watching the Deaf West Theatre Company's SPRING AWAKENING performance on the 2016 Tony Award telecast, indie pop artist Ingrid Michaelson was inspired to create a new video version of her breakup single, "Hell No" which was released in April.
The new video features six Deaf West actors, who range from hard of hearing to deaf, performing the lyrics translated to American Sign Language. Deaf West artistic director, DJ Kurs, says, "We were honored that Ingrid was moved enough by our production of Spring Awakening to invite us to collaborate with her. Our mission is to bridge the divide between the hearing and deaf worlds, and our collaboration is a significant step towards this goal. Our company is always exploring the synergy between ASL and music, and we're thrilled that our work is being seen by a new audience."
The North Hollywood-based Deaf West Theatre Company has served as a model for deaf theatre worldwide since it was founded 1991, by Ed Waterstreet. Noted for being the first professional resident Sign Language Theatre in the western half of the United States, the institution's productions, actors and directors have won more than 80 theatre awards for artistic merit. You can watch the video here.
Kween Kim of House Kardashian West, keeps winning... not only did she defeat evil this weekend. She got paid $700k to take selfies at some party in the Hamptons. The social media maven, who has ranked in $160 million from her mobile app alone, also reportedly had with her 25 bodyguards with her in case some tried to slither in her way.
* After discussing whether or not she should be there afropunk london released a statement confirming they were parting ways with MIA (Hmm, I wonder why that is.)
* Grace Jones has officially become the new headliner.
* Other acts to be involved include The Noisettes, The Connectors, Lady Leshurr and several others.
Has your antiblackness ever gotten you fired from a job you had no place having in the first place ONTD??
There's no confirmation or denial from his rep just yet. What do you think, is it really him?
Check them out at the source (its in spanish, bottom two links are the pictures)
EDIT: its not him but let us party
14. Antonia Thomas (Alisha) :(
6. Robert Sheehan (Nathan)
4. Joe Gilgun (Rudy)
2. Ruth Negga (Nikki)
1. Iwan Rheon (Simon)
Do we all agree Antonia Thomas' spot is unacceptable and she needs to be in ALL the things?
- Though never named in the film, is "Ben" in the script
- Played by screenwriter Doug Jung, filling in last minute for an actor who dropped out
- He was a little nervous about his appearance b/c John Cho is really hot :3
- The Choverlord requested that Sulu's husband also be Asian; more deets on this here:
Source 1, 2
actually loves it, tbh.
For those of you who missed the Republican National Convention last night - The Orange Overlord Donald Drumpf walked out onto the stage to introduce his wife WWE style (complete with fog machine and back-lighting) to Queen's "We are the Champions."
Well, Queen isn't having it. They tweeted today that the use of the song was against their wishes as seen below:
An unauthorised use at the Republican Convention against our wishes - Queen— Queen (@QueenWillRock) July 19, 2016
This is, of course, not the first time Drumpf has used the song without the permission of the band. Back in June, Queen guitarist, astrophysicist, and birthday boy Brian May took to his poorly designed website (OP Note: I'm sorry Brian, but it just ain't cute) to speak out against the Drumpf campaign's use of the band's iconic song:
"This is not an official Queen statement, but I can confirm that permission to use the track was neither sought nor given. We are taking advice on what steps we can take to ensure this use does not continue. Regardless of our views on Mr Drumpf’s platform, it has always been against our policy to allow Queen music to be used as a political campaigning tool. Our music embodies our own dreams and beliefs, but it is for all who care to listen and enjoy."
The word is still out on whether or not Drumpf will continue to use the song at the convention or future appearances. However it is hilarious to this OP that Drumpf and his campaign has decided to use a song written by a queer person of color from Zanzibar (now known as Tanzania) to amp up the geriatrics at the DNC.
This is a national nightmare. #GOPConvention— Julia Louis-Dreyfus (@OfficialJLD) July 19, 2016
An unauthorised use at the Republican Convention against our wishes - Queen— Queen (@QueenWillRock) July 19, 2016
As if it couldn't get any wilder, the universe sends a full moon tonight✨ #RNCinCLE— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) July 19, 2016
Before typing this, Twitter asked me in faded gray font, 'What's happening?'. I honestly don't know anymore. https://t.co/0t0LHHyFmG— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) July 19, 2016
Just an excuse to have a live post. Donald Trump is no longer the presumptive nominee, he is now the official nominee of the Republican party - how embarrassing/disgusting.
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- will explore the post conviction process of Steven Avery & Brendan Dassey
- will introduce Avery's new lawyer Kathleen Zellner
Lady Gaga and her fiance Taylor Kinney have broken up after several years together. The pair began dating in 2011, and Kinney proposed to Gaga in 2015 with a huge, heart-shaped diamond ring on Valentine's Day.
What led to the breakup? A source for the couple claimed to a banned source (*Cough*, People magazine) that their work schedules kept them apart. Industry gossips, however, have been speculating that Gaga cheated on Kinney with actor Finn Wittrock, her costar on American Horror Story.
The gossip site Lainey Gossip posted a blind item about a famous woman who was cheating on her boyfriend with a side piece, and seemed to confirm the blind in a post today.
Taylor Kinney's ex-girlfriend Brittany Sackett claimed that he cheated on her to be with Lady Gaga. She claims that he butt-dialed her phone at 2:30 a.m. and that she could hear Kinney being intimate with an unknown woman.
do you buy this ontd?
Since Ghostbusters has been released Leslie has been dealing with a bunch racist tweets, and one fake tweet someone made using her name/pic saying homophobic slurs. She kept re-tweeting/fighting those people until she had enough of them + twitter staff doing nothing.
I feel like I'm in a personal hell. I didn't do anything to deserve this. It's just too much. It shouldn't be like this. So hurt right now.— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) July 19, 2016
I leave Twitter tonight with tears and a very sad heart.All this cause I did a movie.You can hate the movie but the shit I got today...wrong— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) July 19, 2016
John Boyega already showed his support, and so did other celebs below
@Lesdoggg Simply, I love you 😘— Elizabeth Banks (@ElizabethBanks) July 19, 2016
.@Lesdoggg is hilarious and strong and beautiful and she will be back with a vengeance I can't wait for you to see what she is capable of— Amy Schumer (@amyschumer) July 19, 2016
I love you, @Twitter. I love you so much. But please get it together. Stand up for your users who deserve better.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 19, 2016
The fake tweets thing sounds silly but it can literally ruin lives. I would HATE to be Leslie and having people think I said those things.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 19, 2016
I love @lesdoggg— Katie Dippold (@katiedippold) July 18, 2016
Not only brilliant but one of the kindest people I've ever met
@Lesdoggg SENDING YOU LOVE SORRY FOR THE CRUELTY IN PEOPLES HEARTS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU— Chelsea Peretti (@chelseaperetti) July 19, 2016
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, but I admire the work and general fun and lovely vibe of @Lesdoggg and I send her my ❤️— jenny slate (@jennyslate) July 19, 2016
@Lesdoggg you are a 💎— Christian Siriano (@CSiriano) July 19, 2016
Twitter used to be a safe place for celebs & fans to interact but the way that it's been used against @Lesdoggg is disgusting and hateful.— Jake T. Austin (@JakeTAustin) July 19, 2016
@Lesdoggg keep yo head up girl! Love will always win!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ We love you!— Tia Mowry (@TiaMowry) July 19, 2016
#LoveforLeslieJ All Day ❤️❤️❤️— Olivia Munn (@oliviamunn) July 19, 2016
.@Lesdoggg was so cool to us when we played SNL. lady is badass, beautiful & a MOVIE STAR, and you trolls live rent free at your mum's house— Lorde (@lorde) July 19, 2016
You have to be a monster to do anything but love the powerful force that is @Lesdoggg— Aidy Bryant (@aidybryant) July 19, 2016
Hey @Lesdoggg I'm just seeing all this garbage. Don't worry. It'll all be ok. Everyone who knows you knows you're the best.— Colin Jost (@ColinJost) July 19, 2016
She is a lovely, kind, funny person. She does not deserve this. Nobody does. But it keeps happening. #LoveForLeslieJ— Mara Wilson (@MaraWritesStuff) July 19, 2016
Update: They have just permanently banned the guy who led this tirade and addressed the situation