Articles on this Page
- 05/30/16--15:15: _The Invisible Major...
- 05/30/16--15:20: _Kirsten Dunst spott...
- 05/30/16--16:31: _'I Am Cait' Pulled ...
- 05/30/16--16:31: _Adele tells a fan t...
- 05/30/16--16:32: _Fiestar wants you t...
- 05/30/16--17:17: _The Bachelorette: L...
- 05/30/16--17:33: _1st major legit new...
- 05/30/16--17:42: _Disney's first lesb...
- 05/30/16--17:48: _ONTD Original: 2001...
- 05/30/16--17:50: _Katy Perry gets hac...
- 05/30/16--18:00: _Protesters rail aga...
- 05/30/16--18:10: _Amber Heard never t...
- 05/30/16--18:58: _ICYMI: BBC Radio1's...
- 05/30/16--19:06: _Keri Russell and Ma...
- 05/30/16--20:28: _Person of Interest ...
- 05/30/16--20:28: _Alan Rickman leaves...
- 05/30/16--20:29: _Top Creepiest Roman...
- 05/30/16--21:58: _Motorola bringing b...
- 05/30/16--23:05: _The Golden State Wa...
- 05/31/16--13:18: _Jena Malone gave birth
- 05/30/16--16:31: Adele tells a fan to stop filming her concert
- 05/30/16--16:32: Fiestar wants you to eat their apple pie in new music video.
- 05/30/16--17:17: The Bachelorette: Let the Dating Begin
- 05/30/16--17:42: Disney's first lesbian couple?
- 05/30/16--17:48: ONTD Original: 2001, The year of one hit wonders
- 05/30/16--18:10: Amber Heard never told Police about the attack
- 05/30/16--18:58: ICYMI: BBC Radio1's Big Weekend Highlights
- 05/30/16--19:06: Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys welcome first child together
- 05/30/16--20:28: Person of Interest Celebrates 100 Episodes Tomorrow Night
- 05/30/16--20:29: Top Creepiest Romantic Gestures in Movies
- 05/30/16--21:58: Motorola bringing back Razrs
- 05/30/16--23:05: The Golden State Warriors Advance to the NBA Finals
- 05/31/16--13:18: Jena Malone gave birth
Basically more people are supporting Amber on Twitter, but it's typically non-celebs/regular folks, or folks with not enough cloud.
Statistics show that 1.8 million people have seen tweets with the #ImWithAmberhashtag, compared to the over 432,000#ImWithJohnny hashtags.
This makes my soul smile a bit.
You should read the full article at the source. Tweets are embedded throughout.
Let's retweet them all, and get her hashtag trending worldwide.
Looks like Kirsten has moved on from long time boyfriend Garret Hedlund. Kirsten and her Fargo co-star, Jesse Plemons seem to have a romance brewing. The two have been spotted spending some time together back in March and most recently over the Memorial Day weekend.
Pictures of the pair locking lips here
You may remember a few months ago when
According to @Attitude, Nigerian officials do not want their people "exposed to" the show's "ideas."MultiChoice, the continent wide cable provider, dropped the show to “respect customers’ views and Africa’s diverse regulatory environments.”
In statement, MultiChoice said:
“MultiChoice recognizes the importance of respecting the views of a number of its customers and all regulatory environments within which its service operates. After careful consideration, MultiChoice would like to inform its valued subscribers that the show will no longer air on the channel across our platforms.”
I Am Cait is currently in its second season.
Not today Satan! Not on my Memorial Day!
she's right imo, i hate people who film the whole show
Who could have ever imagined that someone named "Chad" could be a douche?
*** the following is a rough translation & brief summary of the articlepublished by Libération, a French newspaper ***
"5 supposedly legitimate arguments used to weigh down Amber Heard"
"a brief list of the arguments used by the press to relativise her testimony and discredit her word"
"the relative lack of concrete information (excluding the restraining order emitted by the court + the LAPD report) didn't prevent the media from suspecting Amber of having lied, being crazy or wanting to manipulate her husband. here is an anthology of the most grotesque arguments."
#1"Amber Heard is hysterical"
they point out the sexist etymology of the word + the fact that mood fluctuations can be due to post-traumatic stress disorder
#2"Johnny Depp wasn't violent toward his exes, so..."
i paraphrase: "all this is very nice and pretty, but it doesn't mean he couldn't have been violent in subsequent relationships"
#3"Amber Heard (also) loves women"
they point out how the media has been sexist and biphobic while reporting the case
#4"Johnny Depp is the one who has the most to lose in this story"
they mention the Steubenville Ohio rape case & how the media was similarly worried about how the story would potentially ruin the future of the rapists, rather than the victim's
#5"Amber Heard is a liar (doggily speaking)"
they mention how the media also tried to taint the credibility of Diallo during the DSK affair by bringing up that she'd lied to US immigration services, and how the same is being done to Amber over the Australia dogs issue
*** due to popular demand
well, like 2 or 3 people... here is the comment on Depp's legal past & allegedly sketchy character in post format ***
he DOES have a history of violence, he's been arrested at least 3x for it:
- arrested for assaulting a security guard in Canada in 89
- arrested on charges of criminal mischief in 94 for trashing a NYC hotel room during a violent fight with Kate Moss
- arrested for assaulting a paparazzi in London in 98
- both Kate & Winona have mentioned his violent behavior & penchant for breaking stuff during fights
source(tumblr post which the person updates daily with new info) + photos of his numerous arrests
i'd also like to add 2 more things re: his character, which i'm aware are quite subjective & come from a biased perspective of someone who loves River and has always hated Depp for his rumored apathy / inaction the night he died :
- as everyone knows, he was the owner of the Viper Room, a club known not only for its rampant drug use but also for the scandalously in the open drug trafficking / trade, which Depp was *allegedly* very much privy to & arguably participated in
- he was sued for fraud by his former business partner & Viper Room co-owner Anthony Fox back in 2001, but this is where the story gets interesting: Fox was about to win the case when he suddenly disappeared without a trace. the case is still an open, unsolved missing persons. now, the theory about Depp's possible involvement is borderline conspirationist, but a lot of things about it are indeed extremely sketchy - Depp left the US at the same time (moved to France & married Paradis) & ended up giving his share of the club to Fox's daughter in 2004.
(printscreened from source)
a lot more detail on this last story @ sources 1, 2& 3
all (above mentioned) sources : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5& 6
The newest Finding Dory trailer came out and people were quick to point out at around 1:05 two women can be seen standing next to eachother. #Representation (The "Poor baby, let me get that for you" scene.)
Facebook is already in an uproar, calling it offensive to assume two women who are out in public together are lesbians, and calling for Disney Pixar to stop "sexualizing" children's movies. Others are supportive of the "representation."
ONTD will this be the quality representation we've all been searching for? Do you think it is sexist for the women to have love interests at all? Should one of them be eliminated via post production so that disney stops perpetuating the harmful stereotype that women can have meaningful loving relationships with other women and instead can give a more #progressive message that women can be single?
Just 15 years ago, artists like Willa Ford, Crazy Town, and Blu Cantrell were topping the charts. Many of the artists who created their major 2001 hits were never able to replicate the success. However, their songs remain boppable and always bring back the nostalgia. Let's take a look at some of the best one hit wonders of 2001!
Debelah Morgan - Dance With Me
This tango inspired BOP! If you don't know this song, you have no business in this post. The upbeat track was made for the dance floor, and even Mariah would be jealous of those whistle tones Morgan hits at the end.
Willa Ford - I Wanna Be Bad
In the hopes of following the footsteps of Britney and Xtina, Willa Ford put out her Top 40-ready pop/dance track “I Wanna Be Bad.” The plan worked, as the rule-breaking anthem was ubiquitous in 2001, from ad campaigns to movie soundtracks - but that's about as far as it went for ha.
3LW - No More (Baby Im'a Do Right)
While girl group 3LW did manage to release two successful albums, only one of their singles ever broke Billboard’s Top 40. The trio’s debut single “No More (Baby I’ma Do Right)” is 3LW’s one true hit, peaking in early 2001. "Playa pleathe" remains an iconic line.
Sunshine Anderson - Heard It All Before
Sunshine Anderson gave 2001 its most soulful R&B gold anthem with “Heard It All Before,” a seething R&B track about a woman kicking her cheating boyfriend to the curb. Although she went on to release more albums, none of her other songs would reach the success of her debut single.
Toya - I Do!!
2001 Tinashe aka Toya's career in music didn’t last long, but before she called it quits after one studio album, she gave us this bop.
City High - What Would You Do
“What Would You Do?” stands out as progressive hip-hop song at a time when the genre was largely misogynistic. For such a heavy topic, the song still manages to be extremely catchy.
Crazy Town - Butterfly
Somehow, two guys rapping a sexual innuendo chorus over a Red Hot Chili Peppers sample managed to work.
Dream - He Loves You Not
You may not remember the short-lived girl group Dream, but their hit single “He Loves U Not" was played at Limted Too's around the world. The back-off-from-my-man pop song and video are dripping with early ’00s nostalgia.
Eden's Crush - Get Over Yourself
Before the Pussycat Dolls, there was Eden’s Crush — the first girl group Nicole Scherzinger fronted.. The five-member group was created through the reality competition series Popstars. Eden’s Crush released one album, then quickly disbanded the year after they formed. But, their debut single “Get Over Yourself” made its mark as one of the highest-selling singles of 2001.
Blu Cantrell - Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)
This female-empowered, upbeat R&B track ruled the radio and made singer Blu Cantrell a recognized name at the time.
What were you doing in 2001, ONTD?
Source + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9
otf gang nigga!— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) May 31, 2016
shoutout l and r breh ✌🏿— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) May 31, 2016
miss u baby @taylorswift13— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) May 31, 2016
u a fag @keemstar— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) May 31, 2016
Chinese protesters are rallying against a decision by Nintendo for using the Putonghua pinyin version for over a hundred Pokemon in the Hong Kong version of an upcoming game.
Over a dozen protesters and Pokemon fans marched against the decision on Monday, calling on Nintendo to reinstate the Cantonese name. “We don’t want Pikaqiu! Bring back Beikaaciu! Respect Cantonese! Follow local traditions!” the protesters chanted.
Sing Leung, chief editor of Lonely Media and a co-organiser of the rally, said: “We have been using Beikaaciu for over 20 years... this is a part of our way of life and the Cantonese translation also underlines the distinctiveness of our language... This is not only a commercial decision, but relates to cultural exchanges [between Hong Kong and Japan]. We want to let the Japanese consulate know that a company from their country is disrespecting Hongkongers”
Amber Heard -- Never Told Cops About Alleged iPhone Attack https://t.co/ZktXANzaRy— TMZ (@TMZ) May 30, 2016
- Police saw no evidence of injury
- Said she only had an argument with her husband
- Amber has not filed a police report
Can ONTD's UoP Lawyers advise us on this situation? Shouldn't she go file a report?
It took place this weekend at Powderham Castle, Exeter. If you were there, awesome, if not, here are some of the highlights or lowlights, you decide.
ONTD Fave Meghan Trainor:
ONTD's Premier Beige Gay Bait:
Bring Me The Horizon:
Twenty One Pilots:
Years & Years:
And Fetty KILLING IT:
The rest @ the source: BBC Radio 1's Video Playlist.
EDIT: Murricans get Hide Yo IP or something, but all you need to really know is half of this is a caterwauling mess.
- the couple (and costars from the hit drama The Americans) welcomed their child in early May
- This is the first child for Rhys, 41, and the third for Russell, 40, who with ex-husband Shane Deary are parents to daughter Willa, 4 and and son River, 8
- In April 2014 it was confirmed that Russell and Rhys were a couple
The Day The World Went Away" - Finch’s number comes up when a fatal error blows his cover identity and sets off a deadly series of escalating encounters with Samaritan’s operatives, on the 100th episode of PERSON OF INTEREST, Tuesday, May 31st on CBS
Source - YT, IG
Rickman with his niece, Sarah Melanie at her wedding
- His will was composed three months before his untimely death.
- The bulk of his UK assets were left to his wife Rima Horton, 68, who lived with him in west London.
- He also generously left a portion of his fortune to help causes close to his heart. Named beneficiaries included the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Sponsored Arts for Education, the Facial Surgery Research Foundation – known as Saving Faces – and the International Performers Aid Trust, who each received £25,000.
- He also gave £25,000 each to his three blood-related nieces, Sarah Melanie (b. c. 1975; England & Wales births 1837-2006, Vol. 10, p. 0982), the daughter of his brother, David and his wife, and Amy and Claire (b. c. 1982 and '84), the daughters of his sister, Sheila.
10. Cue Cards from Love Actually
8. Seducing Padmé from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
4. No Singing in the Classroom from Parenthood
2. Threatening Suicide from The Notebook
The Golden State Warriors completed the comeback, winning Game 7 against the Oklahoma City Thunder 96-88! Steph Curry led his team with 36pts and 8ast.
Sorry this post is a late but that's because I was too busy taking the bus home from the game!!! My throat is sore, my legs are tired, and I have to wake up early tomorrow but I don't care, it was all worth it and some. And yes, I was wearing the Hamilton shirt underneath my jersey.
We're going back to the 'ship!!!
The best weekend of our lives!!! What an incredible blessing to be chosen by this amazing , kind , gentle and beautiful soul to be his parents.
Humbled and in complete awe that we get to experience the most ancient and transcendent love that exists.
Thank you Ode Mountain DeLorenzo Malone.