Articles on this Page
- 05/26/16--16:54: _Robert Williams dis...
- 05/26/16--17:09: _Justin Bieber & Skr...
- 05/26/16--17:50: _Desi Parody to Beyo...
- 05/26/16--18:07: _Ariana Grande in Cl...
- 05/26/16--18:53: _TLC is going to air...
- 05/26/16--18:53: _Chewbacca Mom Revea...
- 05/26/16--18:54: _Corey Feldman opens...
- 05/26/16--18:54: _American Sniper, Ch...
- 05/26/16--18:54: _The Most Racist Ad ...
- 05/26/16--18:55: _Chris Brown and his...
- 05/26/16--19:40: _Chris Evans reacts ...
- 05/26/16--20:05: _Orphan Black 4x08 P...
- 05/26/16--20:16: _Drake is an awful p...
- 05/26/16--20:35: _Katy Perry Confirms...
- 05/26/16--21:05: _Toy/Collectibles Po...
- 05/26/16--21:16: _Youtubers Ethan and...
- 05/26/16--21:16: _In "is anyone else ...
- 05/26/16--21:46: _NBA Playoffs Wester...
- 05/26/16--22:14: _Colton Haynes Looks...
- 05/27/16--12:54: _Twice's 'Cheer Up' ...
- 05/26/16--16:54: Robert Williams disses Aubrey Graham in All the Way Up Remix
- 05/26/16--17:09: Justin Bieber & Skrillex are getting sued
- 05/26/16--17:50: Desi Parody to Beyonce's Formation
- Hit's Daily Double's latest prediction has a very close.mp3 (buy for Tove Lo on iTunes) race between Drake's Views, Ariana's Dangerous Woman, and Blake Shelton's If I'm Honest
- Drake is leading with 170-180k SPS (50-60k pure sales), Ariana 2nd with 160-170k SPS (130-140k pure sales), and Blake 3rd with 150-160k SPS (140-150k pure sales)
- To get sales and streams up, Ariana has tour pre sale codes if you buy her album on her site and a signed postcard bundle @ https://arianagrande.shop.bravadousa.com/store/
- Macy's in NYC and FYE also had $5 discount deals
- You can also win a signed poster by streaming her album on spotify @ http://www.arianagrande.com/signedposter/
- Fans are having streaming parties and buy outs as well
- Frankie is participating in these buy outs... he bought 25 albums in one transaction, meaning it will only count as one sale on Billboard (Billboard only counts up to 5 copies in a single transaction to prevent chart manipulation from labels bulk buying... when you buy more than 5 copies it ends up only counting as one sale I believe) Warning: Frankie's face, https://twitter.com/Bkstg/status/735902167630942208/video/1
- 05/26/16--18:53: TLC is going to air a special about Jamie Lynn Spears
- 05/26/16--18:54: Corey Feldman opens up about his own abuse
- 05/26/16--18:54: The Most Racist Ad of 2016?
- 05/26/16--19:40: Chris Evans reacts to the Captain America: Steve Rogers #1 mess
- 05/26/16--20:05: Orphan Black 4x08 Promo "The Redesign of Natural Objects"
- 05/26/16--20:35: Katy Perry Confirms Tour for 2017
- 05/26/16--21:05: Toy/Collectibles Post: Mattel’s SDCC Exclusives Are Wonder-ful
- 05/26/16--21:46: NBA Playoffs Western Conference Finals Game 5
- 05/26/16--22:14: Colton Haynes Looks Like Chris Crocker Now
Drake is having a great year with a #1 album, sold out tour and his first #1 on the billboard hot 100. Of course people gotta be salty and hate on him. Here's Robert Williams vs. Drake 190223243, give up son no one cares bout you.
Justin Bieber Sued ... You're a Sorry Thief https://t.co/XGqBTL6CQb— TMZ (@TMZ) May 26, 2016
- JB is being sued by an indie pop star who claims the Biebs jacked her vocal loop for his monster hit "Sorry."
- She also names Skrillex, who produced JB's hit, and its writers as defendants.
- On top of the obvious riff theft, Casey claims both songs feature keyboard synthesizers, samples, synth bass, drums, and percussion.
- Casey says she warned Bieber to stop using the sample last December but he ignored her.
Source | Source
- Two LA-based YouTubers, Krishna Kumar and Kausar Mohammad gloriously parody Beyonce's hit Formation.
- This probably comes in retaliation to Azelia Bank's racist comments about Zayn Malik being a 'curry scented bitch'. In their song, they say: "Y'all haters corny with that we smell like curry mess"
- Things referenced in the parody: hot samosas, Aziz Ansar, Priyanka Chopra, eyebrow threading, arranged marriages, yoga and sari dresses!
- Lyrics to the song are in the description box of the YT vid
Mods please accept this, it's so good, and it would be nice to see the positivity that came from the mess of that Azealia Banks racist rant 😭
Jamie Lynn Spears announced on Twitter and Instagram that she will be the focus of a new TLC special called Jamie Lynn Spears: When the Lights Go Out. It's going to air on June 26.
In a preview, Jamie talks about getting pregnant at 16. "The child star who got pregnant. A lot of horrible, nasty things were said. I look back now and I'm like, 'Oh my Gosh.'"
In a recent interview, viral sensation Chewbacca Mom revealed that her deep faith in Jesus Christ inspired her joy and contagious laughter. Chewbacca Mom, whose real name is Candace Payne, is actually a worship leader at a church near Dallas, TX. She said that she thanks God everyday, and by being thankful, she is able to laugh more. She continues, saying that her joy goes much deeper than just the Chewbacca mask, and that her faith actually brings her joy.
Does your deep faith bring you joy?
Corey Feldman (Goonies,Stand By Me, The Lost Boys) recently opened up to the Hollywood Reporter about his own experience as a child actor after Elijah Wood's comments on Pedophilia in Hollywood.
- States that he was molested on multiple occasions.
- Corey Haim was first raped at the age of 11 on a movie set.
- says one of his attackers still works in the industry and they run into each other frequently.
- Claims the pedophiles he was aware of were publicists, photographers, etc...NOT big executives or directors.
- A handful of adult men would host "networking" parties for the children who were ages 10-16 (they would also attend film awards & children's charity functions.)
- Michael Jackson was never inappropriate with him and he has no knowledge on the other accusations.
- says he would love to name names, but he fears legal action.
- more details at the source.
PIC Source | ARTICLE Source
It's a pretty depressing read, but I'm glad he is so vocal about this
Chris Kyle, who detailed his military service in a book that was later turned into American Sniper, allegedly lied about the number of medals he received for his service. He actually received half of what he claimed. He was warned about these inaccuracies by a commanding officer prior to publishing the book.
Hydra?!?!? #sayitaintso— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) 26 May 2016
"Guardians would be fun, wouldn't it? But that's very outer spacey. Cap's more of an Earth-bound guy. Maybe the next Spider-Mans. Those are going to be fantastic and I think Tom's just a great actor, so that might be a fun one to pop up into."
Chris has really found a level of comfort with the character and he thinks Marvel really is doing something that no one else is doing. (LOL did Marvel #blindside him or did he know all along?)
Source 1 + 2
- Article talks about how Drake has the right to write whiny lyrics about his failed relationships but should grow up a little bit.
- Asks how many more songs can he make about how he had a “good girl,” went off to do his own thing (and fuck other people freely), and later found himself left by the "good girl" because she lost interest.
- Highlights and comments some of his lines in songs.
- End the article saying that if you act anything like Drake, you should join in walking into actual adulthood.
ONTD, is Drake a manchild?
Katy Perry has confirmed that she will headline an international tour in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen.
She also stated that she is in the process of completing her fourth studio album.
Katy's last album, Prism, was released in 2013 to solid sales and tepid reviews. The tour for 2010's Teenage Dream was filmed for the documentary Katy Perry: Part of Me, which documented Perry's declining marriage to Russell Brand.
Are you excited for new music and a tour from Katy?
2 months before the convention, the companies are releasing their exclusives and one of the first waves comes from Mattel, featuring a variety of toys aimed at young girls. All of Mattel’s SDCC exclusives will be available for pre-order on Matty Collector starting June 17 (names and prices are subject to change):
Check out the rest of the SDCC exclusives at the source
Give me everything...
what character would you like to see as a Barbie, ONTD?
The best Youtube couple have been rising to fame at an incredibly fast rate because of their ridiculous antics and Ethan's reaction videos to the most absurd shit he can find on the internet, the latter recently getting them into legal issues.
First, a summarized backstory: Ethan is originally from California, after meeting and marrying Hila they lived for about 7 years in Israel, where she is from. Both quit their jobs to become full time Youtubers, then last year, after Hila got her visa they moved back to the States, most specifically midtown Manhattan where they planned on paying rent with Youtube money.
Now one of the guys who got roasted by them (it was a gross, misogynistic parkour video) flagged Ethan and Hila for copyright infringement, which means they cannot make money from their videos if their Youtube account is in "bad standing".
Yesterday they posted a video explaining that the situation would cost them about $100,000 but never actually asked for money and that Video Game Attorney (idk some internet famous dude?) was representing them for free. Apparently some fan set up a GoFundMe for them last night and as of right now, in less than a day, its at $124,714 (when they made the video it was at $117k), even channels they have roasted before donated to the cause. The Fine Bros gave $10k even though they got one of Ethan's most savage rants.
So what's happening to the money? Well, since Video Game Attorney and his partners represent people who are in Ethan and Hila's situation, as in "victims of unfair copyright infringement claims"they are donating every single penny to their account so they can keep supporting people who otherwise can't afford an attorney. They just added $5,000 to the GoFunMe themselves as well.
In true h3h3 fashion, hey are calling this the Fair Use Protection Account, aka FUPA and, quoting Ethan "the FUPA shall protect all of us".
If you're interested, they explain the lawsuit situation with more detail on this video.
When would Sam and Nila tbh??
- primarily set in New York
- will take place between Election Day in November and Inauguration Day in January
- Alice (Miranda Otto) is "definitely" dead [we'll see about that, Posh Spice]
- Quinn is alive, somehow???? Rupert Friend is coming back, at least, though "not the same." I love him but like...??? last I checked sarin was some serious shit y'all
- there will be ~cameos from some past characters, possibly from the Brody family (dear God please not Dana or The Son No One Ever Cared About)
- no premiere date yet, but probably fall
Will you tune in, ONTD?? What do you want to happen? Do you miss Dana and her random appearances in inconvenient places?
The Golden State Warriors survived to live another day, beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 120-111. Andrew Bogut helped the Warriors to victory with 15pts, 14reb, 2blk.
There will be no Gentleman's Sweep in this series!
ONTD: Have you ever drastically changed your look~?
Twice's 'Cheer Up' music video featured each one of the members as one movie character/popular character but didn't show them dancing together as a group... until now!
In this new music video, just like the Avengers, they come together to perform their 4x platinum, 9x grammy winner smash hit single 'Cheer Up'!