Articles on this Page
- 05/25/16--16:50: _Joe Fleishaker, 500...
- 05/25/16--16:50: _UnREAL: Season 1 Re...
- 05/25/16--17:37: _TURN: Washington's ...
- 05/25/16--17:47: _The cast of Ghostbu...
- 05/25/16--18:10: _Some guy ft. King E...
- 05/25/16--18:48: _Arrow Season 4 Fina...
- 05/25/16--19:20: _ The 20 (5) Best Sc...
- 05/25/16--19:56: _Tinashe shares skin...
- 05/25/16--20:05: _20 (5) of the BEST ...
- 05/25/16--21:40: _The Americans 4x12 ...
- 05/25/16--21:42: _BBC Announces Plane...
- 05/25/16--21:45: _Belly & The Weeknd ...
- 05/25/16--22:49: _Live in Colorado? Y...
- 05/25/16--22:56: _James Corden challe...
- 05/26/16--15:55: _Future Tony Award&t...
- 05/26/16--15:57: _THR's Drama Actress...
- 05/26/16--16:03: _Johnny and Amber's ...
- 05/26/16--16:27: _Jaime Bell As The N...
- 05/26/16--16:30: _The Strokes drop 3-...
- 05/26/16--16:33: _Karlie Kloss appear...
- 05/25/16--16:50: Joe Fleishaker, 500-pound star of Troma movies, dies at 62
- 05/25/16--16:50: UnREAL: Season 1 Recap and Season 2 Preview
- 05/25/16--17:37: TURN: Washington's Spies: 3.06 preview
- 05/25/16--17:47: The cast of Ghostbusters on Ellen
- 05/25/16--18:10: Some guy ft. King Enrique Iglesias releases "Messin' Around"
- 05/25/16--18:48: Arrow Season 4 Finale Recap
- 05/25/16--19:20: The 20 (5) Best Sci-Fi Movies of the Last 20 Years
- 05/25/16--19:56: Tinashe shares skincare tips for the summer!
- 05/25/16--20:05: 20 (5) of the BEST songs of 2016 so far
- 05/25/16--21:40: The Americans 4x12 ("A Roy Rogers in Franconia") Promo
- 05/25/16--21:42: BBC Announces Planet Earth II
- 05/25/16--21:45: Belly & The Weeknd Cancel Kimmel Performance because of Donald Trump
- 05/25/16--22:49: Live in Colorado? You Can Find Shia Labeouf and Take him Places
- 05/25/16--22:56: James Corden challenges Anne Hathaway to a rap battle
- 05/26/16--15:57: THR's Drama Actresses Emmys Roundtable Excerpts
- Never worked harder on a movie than she did in Fargo S02. Julianna Margulies shades her: "For what? 10 episodes? (laughs)".
- When it comes to sex, she says that she's up for anything if the director is good.
- Claims to have really strong female relationships and has worked with a lot of female directors. Sometimes she just gets tired of working with a bunch of men and looks for female-directed movies. Thinks is also up for them as actors to give a chance for first-time female directors.
- Her first big expense was buying her mom's a house when she was really young.
- Talks that a lot of the time directors are not smart when it comes to handle actors. Sometimes they just need to be more sensible.
- Puts sex scenes at the beggining of the day for her actresses since they probably don't want to eat anything before shooting it.
- Isn't afraid to call the writers in case she receives a scene that she doesn't think that fits her character. Mentions as example a sex scene for her character in American Crime which she didn't feel like it was "how like she would have sex".
- Is surprised that people don't know that black elitist people exist.
- Was told that her character of UnReal actually exists and she thought this fact to be terrifying. Loves playing her tho because she can get away with things that only men usually can.
- Says she's really insecure and completely different from her character. If she had to deal with someone like her, she would just hide.
- UnReal has female writers and showrunners what empowers the women on set. Usually the men are the ones eating lettuce while the women eat burguers.
- Seems adorable and her first big purchase was a 8 person dining room table.
- A lot of the things about Marcia Clark's treatment makes her angry even though she was guilty of the same thing when she was young (just believing whatever the midia fed her).
- Can't think on anything she wouldn't do in a role.
- Says she only got leading lady roles as a blonde and never as a brunette which she thought was a weird message to sent to someone, that their natural self isn't good enough.
- Her first big purchase was a lot of GAP stuff.
- Ellen Pompeo pushed her aside when she got cast in Scandal to tell her she needed to treat haself like an athlete.
- Thinks some o the political stuff on the show is actually very light when you compare to the scary shit Trump says.
- She doesn't experience much sexism in Scandal because it's the opposite world. Men are always shirtless and Shonda asks the women if they want any specific sex scenes.
- Her first big splurge was a laptop.
- Accepted to do Shades Of Blue despite of her busy schedule because it had been a long time since she had read something that would give her something to do acting-wise.
- Always was fascinated about how more well-behaved than men women have to be. Doesn't think she deserves to be labelled as a diva because she was always a hard-worker and professional while she would see guys being late and not gaf while not being labelled anything.
- Feels like women are not allowed to be as outspoken or passionate as men are.
- Her first big purchase was a Mercedes when she had just broken up with a long-term boyfriend.
- 05/26/16--16:03: Johnny and Amber's divorce papers leak, Amber goes shopping
- 05/26/16--16:27: Jaime Bell As The Next James Bond?
- 05/26/16--16:30: The Strokes drop 3-song EP "Future Present Past"
Yeah, so I binged on this show over the past 24 hours and I regret NOTHING. It was crazy addictive. I'm so excited for season 2 and want to talk about season 1!
Link in the tweet has a video that I can't get to embed.
SOURCES: Tweet, Video 1, Video 2
pitbull ruins everyone's songs including his own. enrique hasn't an aged a day.
-thea questions everything after threatening the life of darhk's daughter, thinks she became speedy too quick after lazarus pit. says laurel wouldn't be proud of her and goes to find herself.
-diggle tells lyla the truth about killing andy, we see him packing a bag and saying goodbye to his family in his army uniform. leaves for another tour, i assume.
-quentin and donna leave, who cares
-city comes together to fight the ghosts
-flashback lady is dead, amanda waller came back
-oliver kills damien in the same way he killed laurel
-oliver becomes interim mayor of star city
-oliver and felicity stay in star city
-malcolm is still alive
Children of Men:
Attack the Block:
SOURCES: Tweet, Trailer 1, Trailer 2, Trailer 3, Trailer 4, Trailer 5
-“For a pool party, you have to keep it fresh! You don’t want to wear, like, nighttime makeup, especially if you’re going to be jumping in! I keep a little bit of blush and some mascara— definitely waterproof!”
-“You have to double up on your skincare routine when you’re sweating because it will clog your pores. It’s important to stick to what you know works and for me, X Out has always been it. It’s always been easy, just one step, so that’s the best thing to bring on the road. Their Body Scrub is good, too. It helps with any blemishes on your back or neck!”
-“The best tip I’ve learned is definitely just moisturizing before and making sure you have a good foundation before you add makeup on top!”
5. “Reaper,” Sia
Kanye co-wrote and co-produced the track, which was originally meant for Rihanna
4. “Bourbon,” Gallant
3. “Work From Home,” Fifth Harmony
2. "Ultralight Beam," Kanye West
Chance the Rapper, singer Kelly Price, and gospel artist Kirk Franklin "make this lurching chorale staggeringly emotive"
1. "Formation," Beyoncé
music post? favorite song of the year
Two posts for The Best Show on TV (TM) in one day! Two eps left in season 4. Have you ever had a comically absurd dinner party, ONTD? Do you want to cry at the thought of Young-hee?
An insight into snow leopard conservation work in Ladakh, which I filmed for upcoming BBC Planet Earth II series: https://t.co/jJYXeGi7nn— Susan Gibson (@smgibson15) March 7, 2016
What we know:
It will be filmed in 4K
It will feature Snow Leopards
It will feature 6 1 hour episodes on jungles (both real ones and concrete), deserts, grasslands and more
David Attenborough WILL be narrating
It will air in 2016
-Belly and the The Weeknd were supposed to perform Might Not tonight on Jimmy Kimmel live
-Donald Trump is also supposed to perform
-Belly canceled because he doesn't want to share a stage with Trump and doesn't want to be a part of a celebration of his views.
-The Weeknd, Trump and Jimmy Kimmel have not made a comment.
-Gregory Porter is performing instead.
"I feel like the way I was raised was to be able to see through all the titles in this world — from religion to race. I just didn't want to feel like I was a part of a celebration for somebody who has beliefs that majority of us don't agree with.
I'm here on a campaign of positivity and love and to contribute what I can to music. I create songs people go to sleep and wake up to, songs that they fall in love to. For me, being Muslim and being somebody that appreciates my access here in America, I love the fact that I'm able to be here. To play my part in this business is a privilege and a beautiful thing. The fact that I could lose that ability through the actions of someone such as Donald Trump isn't right to me. At all.”
*Shia Labeouf has been tweeting random coordinates for the past few weeks. They are in Colorado.
*A group of guys found him and they bought him lunch.
*It's part of a project with the Boulder (obviously) Museum of Contemporary Art, in collaboration with two other artists.
*The coordinates spelled TAKE ME ANYWHERE and you can literally take him anywhere if you find him.
*He said he picked Colorado for the project because it is beautiful and the air is clean (but you really shouldn't move there if you're thinking about it).
source is 9news, the best news station in colorado
ONTD, does your artpop involve people taking you places?
They can't rap... but this is actually kinda funny.
Johnny Depp Rejects Amber Heard Spousal Support Request In Shocking Divorce Response! https://t.co/CHrcG72YCN— Radar Online (@radar_online) May 26, 2016
-Amber asked for spousal support and attorney fees to be paid by Johnny, which he rejected.
-Johnny also asked their assets and debts (jewelry and other personal effects, earnings and accumulations) of respondent from and after the date of separation to be separated.
-Johnny's lawyer is Laura Wasser, whose clientele included Ryan Reynolds, Heidi Klum, Ashton Kutcher, Christina Aguilera, and Marta Kauffman and many others.
Amber meanwhile, was spotted leaving Tiffany's after filing for divorce.
Amber Heard -- Divorce Retail Therapy (PHOTO) https://t.co/OQItmAvBdV— TMZ (@TMZ) May 26, 2016
ETA: Apparently the story claiming she went to Tiffany's right after filing the divorce is not true, it was taken another time.
src: 1 | 2 | 3
I wonder who'll get their way tbh
Sorry for late editing mods, it got approved way later
-Daniel Craig peaced out on the franchise.
-Tom Hiddeleston has been rumored as a possibility
-Gillian Anderson was trending on Twitter to play a female Bond (but lbr that won't happen in our lifetime)
-A couple of other sources claim that Jaime has been approached by producers, possibly Barbara Broccoli (which prob means her people may have contacted his people)
- Bell is 30 and would be the youngest actor to play the role
For the 5 people who still care about the franchise do you want Billy Elliot as Bond?
new Strokes 3-song EP... stream awayyy https://t.co/yeKtTXxewQ— Julian Casablancas (@Casablancas_J) May 26, 2016
I really like this? making up for Comedown Machine tbh. Oblivius>>>>
are you photogenic ONTD? prove it!