Articles on this Page
- 05/03/16--15:09: _Demi Lovato Covers ...
- 05/03/16--15:09: _Adele worships Bey
- 05/03/16--15:57: _Barbara from Shark ...
- 05/03/16--15:58: _Khloe No Longer Has...
- 05/04/16--11:05: _Saorise Ronan cryin...
- 05/04/16--11:49: _Emma Watson's Met G...
- 05/04/16--11:54: _J.J. Abrams joins L...
- 05/04/16--11:58: _Caitlyn Jenner to p...
- 05/04/16--12:01: _Peaky Blinders Seri...
- 05/04/16--12:07: _Amy Schumer Hijacks...
- 05/04/16--12:07: _Wynonna Earp showru...
- 05/04/16--12:25: _Janet Jackson Pregn...
- 05/04/16--12:26: _Pregnant Adam Levin...
- 05/04/16--13:33: _SNL Hosts for the E...
- 05/04/16--13:33: _Top 10 Historical E...
- 05/04/16--13:35: _Stephen Colbert dri...
- 05/04/16--13:50: _More Blackbox Danci...
- 05/04/16--14:13: _Chris Brown is hurt...
- 05/04/16--14:15: _Promo for Michael W...
- 05/04/16--14:48: _Hollywood does it a...
“I don’t care about radio hits. When you try hard for that, it doesn’t happen. It’s songs like ‘Stone Cold’ that I don’t get tired of singing on tour. I get tired of singing ‘Give Your Heart a Break’ and even ‘Confident’ already. I have yet to reach my peak, and also, my voice is better now than it was a year ago. Now I can show people what I can do.” She says her next album will have a "soulful" vibe and deal with her experiences surrounding death.
“When I dated white guys, it wasn’t as passionate as my relationship with Wilmer. Maybe that’s just Wilmer. But I do believe that Latin people are just more expressive, more passionate with their emotions. He’s very manly, and he can be stubborn like Latino men can, but he’s protective and he cares so much and loves so hard. I’ve been blessed enough to have him in my life, and not just as my man, but also my best friend.” (gurl...)
- On Kesha vs. Dr Puke: "I thought it was extremely brave of a pop star in the industry to come out and talk about that. I do believe it’s very fucked up that he’s not letting her go, aside from all of the other stuff. I think women artists shouldn’t compete — we have to support each other.”
- On supporting Hillary Clinton: “The reason ‘I’m with her’ is because out of everybody running, she is the most qualified and she will get shit done. I can hopefully help open people’s eyes to how much racism is affecting our country and now infiltrating it in a sense where we might have an incredibly racist Republican candidate.
It’s terrifying to think that families can be, and sometimes are, separated on a daily basis.”
- On mental health care: “We have to figure out something as a country about how we get mental health care to be as accessible as physical health care. When you take things to Capitol Hill, it’s tangible and you really feel like you’re making a difference. And if you’re having conversations that are uncomfortable and you’re sharing your story of being vulnerable, people relate. It’s harder for people to relate to you as an artist if you only talk about your love life.”
Behind-the-scenes from the shoot:
- 05/03/16--15:09: Adele worships Bey
- 05/03/16--15:57: Barbara from Shark Tank gives some sexist advice
- 05/03/16--15:58: Khloe No Longer Has A Relationship with Caitlyn
- 05/04/16--11:05: Saorise Ronan crying at Met Gala after party?
- 05/04/16--11:49: Emma Watson's Met Gala gown was made from plastic bottles
- 05/04/16--12:01: Peaky Blinders Series 3 Episode 1 Stills & Synopsis
- 05/04/16--12:07: Amy Schumer Hijacks A Stranger's Tinder Account
- 05/04/16--12:07: Wynonna Earp showrunner Emily Andras talks 1X05
- 05/04/16--12:26: Pregnant Adam Levine puts baby bump on display alongside wife
- 05/04/16--13:33: SNL Hosts for the End of the Season Announced
- 05/04/16--13:33: Top 10 Historical Events That Should Have Hollywood Adaptations
- 05/04/16--13:50: More Blackbox Dancing From the Met Gala
- 05/04/16--14:13: Chris Brown is hurt to see Rihanna with Leonardo DiCaprio
- 05/04/16--14:15: Promo for Michael Weatherly's final episodes of NCIS
Some notable quotes and tidbits from the interview:
Adele thinks Beyonce is the most inspiring person she had the pleasure of worshipping (
"I'm not late on this I've just been speechless, Beyonce is the most inspiring person I've ever had the pleasure of worshipping. Her talent, beauty, grace and work ethic are all in a league of their own. I appreciate you so much! Thank god for Beyoncé X."
Did you ever worship a celeb ONTD ?
I realize this is very ~*my friend with a bike told me*~, but I have a friend at ABC and word is this is NOT a hack and that this was just one of her many scheduled out tweets to flow with her on-air personality. So...#yikes.
-Last Sunday's KUWTK shows Khloé doing a press tour in NYC for some useless product and then receives a series of angry texts from Caitlyn Jenner. They concerned an interview Khloe gave to Howard Stern where she discussed her issues with Caitlyn's transition, which didn't go over well with the 66-year-old asshole.
-Caitlyn asked Khloe that the fam "stick together", which gets Khloe mad re: Vanity Fair article where Cait claimed she was “mistreated” by Kris and that the reason for their divorce was “20% gender-related and 80% Kris’s fault.”
-Kris tries to clear things up but the episode just shows Caitlyn dismissing Khloe's concerns saying Cait's comments were "not terrible". "This is not intentional, you're making this so hard," Kris tearfully tells Caitlyn. "You were her father. You were her dad since she was five years old. Give her a break."
So ignore that main headline, although it is kinda funny that Elon didn't get access to the after party.
BUT, buried towards the bottom of this otherwise boring article was the mention that Saoirse Ronan was seen having some drama.
“She was having fun dancing,” but then was “sitting crying in the corner."
Apparently Douglas Booth was with her trying to console her, but then she moved down to the lobby and was seen crying there as well. Then Poppy Delevigne showed up to help.
“Poppy said, ‘I have a car waiting, let’s go,’ ” a spy said. Ronan’s rep didn’t get back to us.
I wonder what happened.
Thank you Calvin Klein & Eco Age for collaborating with me and creating the most amazing gown. I am proud to say it is truly sustainable and represents a connection between myself and all the people in the supply chain who played a role in creating it.
The body of the gown is crafted from three different fabrics, all woven from yarns made from recycled plastic bottles (!). Plastic is one of the biggest pollutants on the planet. Being able to repurpose this waste and incorporate it into my gown for the #MetGala proves the power that creativity, technology and fashion can have by working together.
Each and every part of this beautiful gown has been produced with sustainability in mind, even the components that you can’t see. The zippers on the gown are made from recycled materials and the inner bustier has been crafted from organic cotton. Conventional cotton is one of the highest impact crops, using more chemicals than any other crop in the world. Organic cotton on the other hand, is grown without the use of the most harmful chemicals and is therefore better for the environment and people working with cotton. The organic silk used in the lining of my gown is certified to a standard that guarantees the highest environmental and social standards throughout production. It is my intention to repurpose elements of the gown for future use. The trousers can be worn on their own, as can the bustier, the train can be used for a future red carpet look… I’m looking forward to experimenting with this. Truly beautiful things should be worn again and again and again. #30wears
I hope you like it! The ultimate #30Wears! #MetGala2016
her facebook post, twitter
- Caitlyn Jenner will appear on a summer cover of Sports Illustrated
- She will be wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal,”
Peaky Blinders returns to BBC Two tomorrow on May 5th.
Also series 3 is available to stream on Netflix on May 29th.
S03E01: It is Thomas Shelby's long-awaited wedding day. In the middle of the celebrations, a mysterious visitor imperils the entire Shelby family, and Tommy finds himself pulled into a web of intrigue more lethal than anything he has yet encountered.
S03E02: Tommy discovers the extent of the mission given to him and the extreme lengths his new paymasters are willing to go to in their quest for power. Meanwhile his own family's activities lead to escalating danger in Birmingham.
Picture source | Episode infos | Netflix news
Here for this finally.
The 34-year-old Trainwreck star happily takes over Vanity Fair assistant editor Andrea Cuttler's dating profile in a new video.
Amy spends 10 minutes going through a series of potential matches while giving Andrea comical dating advice and messaging the men things like "I'm bloated and hemorrhaging, being a chick blows".
"Wynonna Earp" showrunner, Emily Andras, talks 1X05 'Diggin' Up Bones' and teases episode 1X06.
* Bobo and Constance Clootie (The Stone Witch) have some mutual assured destruction guaranteed, they both have something the other wants. Her being seemingly afraid of Doc is because after sticking him in a well for 130 years, she didn't expect to see him out, possibly aligned with the Earp heir. On top of that, Doc may know some of Constance's secrets, vulnerabilities and what makes her tick.
* Dolls knows that the thing that makes Wynonna so infuriating will also make her successful. He put himself in jeopardy with Judge Cryderman, who seems to have a line to Dolls’ bosses, just to stick up for her. He's melting a little bit regarding his feelings for Wynonna and he values her.
* Doc and Wynonna sleeping together is a big deal. They are two broken people who sense something bad in one another and are drawn together like magnets. But he's really old, is her ancestor's best friend and is completely untrustworthy, so even if it's sexy, it's the worst idea in the entire world. It feels like fate, but there will be repercussions and we will have to wait and see what the fallout is.
* She loved the Waverly- Bobo reunion and how Waverly was so brave and principled that she forced herself to confront her own (literal) demon. Bobo still seems to have a soft spot for Waverly and the push/pull of their relationship is something to keep an eye on. About Bobo being in his fur coat in the extremely hot police station: Bobo is dedicated to fashion over everything else, he knows what works for him and is committed to it.
* About episode 6: We'll see some of the fallout of the Doc/Wynonna hook up. We're also going to see Waverly gain a new role and maybe make some decisions about her romantic life. Also we are going to learn some really, really unexpected secrets about Agent Dolls.
EDIT: Of course once I posted this they put up promotional pictures for episode 6 and 7. I'll post 6 here and 7 with the sneak peek when it's out after the episode airs.
SOURCE: #1, #2
We got back up to 0.2 this week, still doing better than SyFy's Monday lineup. Wynonna Earp airs Fridays at 10/9c on the SyFy channel.
Jackson is pregnant with her first child, a source confirmed to Entertainment Tonight.
"Week 20 and I'm finally popping! #impregnanttoo"
10. Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989
7. 7 July 2005 London Bombings
4. The Night Witches
2. Jonestown (aka Peoples Temple Agricultural Project)
"Chris thought Rihanna was done playing around with bad boys who don’t want to commit. He was stunned a little bit to hear she’s her back in Leo’s arms and whispering in his ear. That hurt him a bit because he still has feelings for her," an insider tells HollywoodLife. "He loves Rihanna and no disrespect to Leo, but he doesn’t want Ri to get caught in his glory just because he recently won an Oscar. Leo’s still a player and he hopes she knows that."
Via a series of Instagram posts, Josh Boone, the director of the upcoming X-Men spin-off film New Mutants, has unveiled what will is likely be the film's lineup of young adult superheroes: Dani Moonstar, Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane and Magik. The first four are from the original lineup of the team in the comics. Conspicuously missing? Karma, aka Xi'an Coy Manh, the fifth member from that particular team and its leader. Perhaps uncoincidentally, she's Vietnamese, and she also happens to be one of the first major lesbian character in superhero comics. She has been replaced by Magik, the sister of Colossus, who joined the New Mutants comics later in its run.
If the actual movie cast stays like this, it will be extremely disappointing. We just had a GLAAD report come out this week that showed the major studios rarely put LGBT characters in its films, with LGBT women being rarer still, and non-white LGBT characters rarest of all. Karma would've been a groundbreaking character yet again in a whole new medium, and let a whole bunch of people who rarely get to see themselves represented on screen finally get a scrap of acknowledgement.
Source, artwork by me after 20 mins in Photoshop