Articles on this Page
- 04/26/16--09:00: _Sailor Moon Crystal...
- 04/26/16--09:01: _Rachel Roy: "I'm no...
- 04/26/16--09:16: _prince didn't leave...
- 04/26/16--09:36: _Tom Hiddleston Visi...
- 04/26/16--09:36: _ONTD Roundup
- 04/26/16--10:49: _Azealia Banks - The...
- 04/26/16--10:50: _Britney Spears to a...
- 04/26/16--10:50: _Rita Ora: I Too Am ...
- 04/26/16--11:27: _Dakota Johnson for ...
- 04/27/16--08:20: _Civil War Cast Talk...
- 04/27/16--08:20: _New AbFab trailer
- 04/27/16--09:23: _SNOWDEN Official Tr...
- 04/27/16--09:25: _Beyonce is the firs...
- 04/27/16--09:28: _Jodie Foster Does R...
- 04/27/16--09:32: _Netflix renews Wet ...
- 04/27/16--09:35: _D'Angelo Tribute To...
- 04/27/16--09:38: _Britney Spears went...
- 04/27/16--09:44: _X-MEN: Apocalypse T...
- 04/27/16--09:45: _Matthew Knowles kno...
- 04/27/16--09:54: _#TheLexaPledge Has ...
- 04/26/16--09:00: Sailor Moon Crystal - Act 30 Preview
- 04/26/16--09:01: Rachel Roy: "I'm not Becky"
- 04/26/16--09:16: prince didn't leave a will
- 04/26/16--09:36: Tom Hiddleston Visits the Late Late Show
- 04/26/16--09:36: ONTD Roundup
- Study of Male Nudity in Game of Thrones
- Prince: The King of Shade
- Rachel Roy Cancels Public Appearance
- Joe Jonas has written a song that "is going to piss someone off"
- Should We Give Up On Chris Hemsworth As A Leading Man?
- Amanda Seyfried Is Educating Haself For California's Democratic Primary
- Disney Announces A Bunch of New Titles
- Ariel Winter Dresses as TV/Film's Most Iconic Mean Girls for Cosmo
- Beyoncé Tops iTunes Charts with Lemonade
- Amy Schumer Covers Vanity Fair
- Who went home on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- Azealia Banks Scolds Beyonce for Being a Bad Feminist, Thief & More
- Iggy Azalea Thinks "Becky" is a Racist Slur
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 04/26/16--10:49: Azealia Banks - The Big Big Beat (Music Video)
- 04/26/16--10:50: Rita Ora: I Too Am Not Becky
- 04/26/16--11:27: Dakota Johnson for "Interview" Magazine
- 04/27/16--08:20: Civil War Cast Talk About RDJ's Trailer Village
- 04/27/16--08:20: New AbFab trailer
- 04/27/16--09:23: SNOWDEN Official Trailer
- 04/27/16--09:32: Netflix renews Wet Hot American Summer (sort of)
- 04/27/16--09:35: D'Angelo Tribute To Prince Featuring Maya Rudolph
- 04/27/16--09:38: Britney Spears went crazy in 2007 because of heavy drug abuse
- 04/27/16--09:44: X-MEN: Apocalypse TV Spot (Thailand)
- 04/27/16--09:45: Matthew Knowles knows who "Lemonade" is all about
ONTD, did your parents ever teach you to not jump into strange people's helicopters? Also, thoughts on act 29?
"I want to put the speculation and rumors to rest. My Instagram post was meant to be fun and lighthearted, it was misunderstood as something other than that," she said. "There is no validity to the idea that the song references me personally. There is no truth to the rumors."
- prince never left instructions about how he wanted his fortune to be divided after his death
- as a result, his 6 brothers and sisters look set to benefit from the music icon’s huge wealth, as minnesota law dictates
- prince and his sister tyka nelson shared six half-siblings - two are deceased
- however, any children the late siblings may have had would also be entitled to their parents’ share of the estate
- initial reports had estimated his fortune to be worth a staggering $300 million.
have you written your will?
For April 25, 2016:
- According to the National Enquirer Britney wants to adopt a little girl from Malawi
- She's talked at length about having a daughter and wanting to expand her family
- She has spoken to Madonna about making the move, naturally
- File this under bs
Selena Gomez on Britney Spears: She's the definition of Pop Princess. I love her.
In a recent interview:
Tori Kelly and friends Lip sync Baby One More Time
The G.I. Jane actress attended Britney's Vegas show this past week
Demi joins a long list of celebs like Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and more who have stopped by to watch the Queen of Vegas in action.
Britney just wrapped up this leg of shows but she'll return in June.
would you ever consider adoption, ontd?
I never usually address tabloid gossip but let me be clear, these rumours are false.— Rita Ora (@RitaOra) April 26, 2016
I have nothing but the upmost respect for Beyonce. Let’s continue enjoying Lemonade.— Rita Ora (@RitaOra) April 26, 2016
ONTD, who is Becky?
JOHNSON: Well, we're not having actual sex. But I've been simulating sex for seven hours straight right now, and I'm over it.
JOHNSON: It is a bizarre time right now, though. It seems like the world is so fast to move its interest to someone else. When I think about filmmakers and actresses that I have admired my whole life, I've admired their entire body of work. I have admired what they began with and what they're doing now. And now I feel like there's such a weird pressure to find the new face. I don't get it at all. I want to see women evolve. I want to see a body of work. I want to see all of it.
- When asked who had the biggest trailer, Elizabeth calls out Mackie. He responds saying, "I got to fit them thighs and quads somewhere".
- Then, he reveals that RDJ had five trailers.
- Daniel Bruhl talks about being invited to RDJ's "village".
- Sebastian was invited, but Winter Solider declined in video form.
Bonus: Let's bring some joy into your life.
--She still constantly feels like a failure
--Her rambling Golden Globes speech was actually carefully scripted… she even had it on a teleprompter.
--She plays “solitary [women] who don’t have mothers and fathers and boyfriends.”
--At Yale, she babysat Henry Louis Gates Jr's children, and he arranged for her to interview Toni Morrison.
--Her mom hated her brown hair for Nell, and Jodie didn't speak to her for four months because of it
--Says Mel Gibson is not sexist and not racist. (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)
--Is wary of quitting acting, because “What are you going to do when people don’t take your phone call or when you can’t get a reservation in a restaurant?”
Make it your beeswax to be there!
Finally, fans can see what happens to their favorite campers and counselors ten years after the original film in a new Netflix original series "Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later." The series will include eight all-new 30-minute episodes and is set to premiere in 2017.
The series will be written by Michael Showalter and David Wain and Wain will direct. Executive Producers for "Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later" are Michael Showalter, David Wain, Peter Principato, Jonathan Stern and Howard Bernstein.
D'Angelo pays tribute to Prince on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon by covering "Sometimes It Snows in April. He was joined by Maya Rudolph & Gretchen Lieberum of their Prince cover band, Princess.
Princess also covered Darling Nikki on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon back in 2012.
-Britney Spears was a MASSIVE drug addict back in 2007, the year she had her meltdown.
-Britney asked Sam Lutfi to manage her, but he'd only do it if she stopped abusing drugs.
-Her drug abuse spiraled out of control and she would even sleep in parking lots.
-Sam Lutfi is suing Britney Spears for unpaid earnings from back when he managed her.
Remains best superhero franchise sans Origins/TheLastStand
"Let me tell you who she's talking about, can I tell you who she's talking about? She's talking about you. You put that in context for you personally. She's talking about you and everybody that is you, that's who she's talking about."
"I think that's the beauty of her creativity and I think that's what makes it so special, is that it relates to everyone. Every one of us have been disappointed before and have had to go through the grieving process of anger and, you know, disappointment and then acceptance and forgiveness. And I think that's why this again is touching so many people, because it's universal. Everybody can relate to it."
This is a follow up to this post
Summary for the people who have no idea what is going on:
-It's called "The Lexa Pledge" because The LGBT Fans Deserve Movement arose fromthe death of The 100's Lexa
-Since the incident more lesbian/bisexual character deaths happened on tv. The total right now is 14, last year the total was 22 (we are getting close to 22 and it's only been 4 months...)
-Saving Hope Creators and Writers and others decided to make a pledge to ensure that they will do their best to tell LGBT stories better.
- So far 15 industry writers, creators and producers, from shows like Saving Hope, Rookie Blue, The Catch
& Orphan Black (I did some googling and the writers from Orphan Black are now on The Catch but they did work on OB briefly. Writers/Producers currently working on OB have yet to sign... I think), have signed the pledge.
-The 100 writers, producers etc. or anyone from the CW have yet to sign or acknowledge the pledge. Do you think they will say anything about this????
What do you think about this pledge ontd??? Personally I find it sad that we still need something like this. But like I said before at least we can hold them accountable now when they mess up and mistreat lgbtq+ characters. I'm glad that something really good came out of the mess that was the 100 and basically 2016 in tv. Do you think CW will do some damage control and have their people sign this or nah? Do you think they care?
Cause I don't think they do.