Articles on this Page
- 04/16/16--19:02: _NBA PLAYOFFS!!! Rou...
- 04/16/16--19:14: _Scott Disick and th...
- 04/16/16--19:17: _Robert DeNiro and w...
- 04/16/16--19:25: _PR team tries to pr...
- 04/16/16--19:57: _New clips of Jaime/...
- 04/16/16--20:09: _Old Man got Roasted...
- 04/16/16--20:23: _Julia Louis-Dreyfus...
- 04/16/16--21:19: _Jeffree Star Review...
- 04/16/16--22:57: _Outlander 2x03 Epis...
- 04/17/16--06:19: _Grimes Opens Up Abo...
- 04/17/16--06:24: _Cheryl Hits Back at...
- 04/17/16--06:25: _Box Office Shocker:...
- 04/17/16--06:32: _Underground (WGN) -...
- 04/17/16--06:48: _HBO's Confirmation ...
- 04/17/16--17:53: _ONTD Original: Vane...
- 04/17/16--17:53: _Kylie Kosmetics is ...
- 04/17/16--18:17: _Why do people still...
- 04/17/16--18:17: _Monica Lewinsky Giv...
- 04/17/16--18:17: _Noel Wells on SNL: ...
- 04/17/16--18:17: _OUAT - 5.19 - Siste...
- 04/16/16--19:02: NBA PLAYOFFS!!! Round 1, Day 1
- 04/16/16--19:17: Robert DeNiro and wife pictured with anti-vaccination group
- 04/16/16--19:57: New clips of Jaime/Cersei, Arya and Sam/Gilly in GOT season 6
- 04/16/16--21:19: Jeffree Star Reviews Kylie's Lip Glosses...They are TRASH!
- 04/16/16--22:57: Outlander 2x03 Episode Promo
- 04/17/16--06:19: Grimes Opens Up About Producers Expecting Sex From Her
- 04/17/16--06:24: Cheryl Hits Back at Rumours of Cheating with Liam
- 04/17/16--06:32: Underground (WGN) - 1x07
- 04/17/16--17:53: ONTD Original: Vanessa Hudgens's Best (Worst?) Coachella Outfits
- 04/17/16--18:17: Why do people still really hate Hannah from GIRLS (HBO)?
- 04/17/16--18:17: Monica Lewinsky Gives Interview About Affair and Scandal
- 04/17/16--18:17: Noel Wells on SNL: It was the loneliest year of my life
- 04/17/16--18:17: OUAT - 5.19 - Sisters - Promo
Indiana Pacers steal Game 1 from the Toronto Raptors, winning 100-90 behind Paul George's 33pts (12/22 fgs, 4/5 3pts) and 6ast.
Golden State Warriors blew out the Houston Rockets, 104-78. Curry led the Warriors with 24pts (8/13 fgs, 5/7 3pts) and 7 reb but left the 2nd half early after rolling his ankle. He is questionable for Game 2. #prayforcurrysankle
The Boston Celtics fought their way back into the game but the Alanta Hawks manage to hold on to win 102-101. Jeff Teague had 23pts (7-15 fgs) and 12ast.
Oklahoma City Thunders absolutely dominated the Dallas Mavericks, winning 108-70. Kevin Durant had 23pts (7-15 fgs) and Russell Westbrook scored 24 pts (7-15 fgs) and 11 ast.
Source 1 + 2 + my eyes
HAPPY PLAYOFFS EVERYONE!!!
- Scott Disick and some girl named Christine Burke who looks kinda like Kendall Jenner were "all over" each other at a Coachella party
- Scott was drinking :(
- Kendall and Kylie were there too
- The look-alike is 20, same age as Kendall
ONTD, have you ever dated your ex's siblings's look-alike? While partying with that same sibling?
- Robert DeNiro was pictured with Jim Carrey (second left) and Robert F Kennedy Jr. (center right) hours before Robert DeNiro saying he regretted pulling controversy docu on which linked MMR vaccinations to Autism
- Seen in the picture also is Eric Gladen (right), the director of the 2015 anti-vaccination docu Trace Amounts who is hosting an event with Kennedy and fellow anti-vaxxer Alicia Silverstone in June (they've also hosted an event earlier this March)
In one of sickest jokes ever, a publicist just woke me w/news a prominent indie exec had died. Sent a fake obit... Promoting a Tribeca film.— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) April 16, 2016
I mean, ARE YOU SHITTING ME? I ask the rep about the exec - is he dead? "Yes." What if I hadn't read the (obviously BS) obit? Unbelievable!— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) April 16, 2016
10 years at the trades and I've never been sent a fake obit by a legitimate publicist trying to drum up interest in a fucking movie. INSANE!— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) April 16, 2016
This is not the reason I give publicists my cell phone number. pic.twitter.com/YZytriokHO— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) April 16, 2016
Sneider refused to name the movie or pr company that did this but an obvious contender is the documentary Obit. It is playing at Tribeca, the film is about New York Times obituary writers so it fits thematically, plus the rumoured producer in the fake obit is John Sloss who earned a "special thanks" credit on the movie.
What's the most ridiculous/inappropriate thing you've done to get attention, ONTD?
Or clickbait to spicy this up a little and show the logo and premiere date:
In what appears to be an excerpt from an interview he did recently, Cameron unashamedly admits to planning the four recently announced Avatar sequels out of sheer spite:
But no, it was a joke, the real answer for the creation of more of these boring movies is less entertaining: Cameron said as he was planning the three sequels, he found it limiting. "We began to bump up against the limitations for our art form".
this is craaaazy. I mean, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE much? no one wants your avatar, cameron! pic.twitter.com/zFHsohnibD— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) April 15, 2016
@Nathan_Pensky shhhhh— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) April 15, 2016
What is not a joke is that Avatar 2 is now scheduled to be released in December 2018.
The set of Saturday Night Live is buzzing with sexual energy! This week's host Julia Louis-Dreyfus and castmember Aidy Bryant just can't stop hitting on musical guest Nick Jonas in these promos for the episode which airs tonight on NBC.
Jay Z's protégé is also serving some major face in these new shots for The Hollywood Reporter.
Paraphrased from @BillboardT. @NickJonas. YouTube.
Y'all ready to be delivered? #TakeUsToChurchNickyJ
No shade but... How the fuck can a multimillion dollar celebrity, think this is acceptable?? Was there no quality control?— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
Those were brand-new straight out of the box, and I pulled them out for the first time and saw that… umm...— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
I've seen on her personal Snapchat, that she kinda addressed this issue and said the wand would be better next time… do I get a refund?— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
So the first customers were just guinea pigs? How is that fair for a consumer to get something shitty and then the next launch its fixed?— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
Just sad as a fan and a makeup customer.. Not what I expected. :(— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
I wish more people were honest. KEEP IT REAL ALWAYS. Stop trying to pretend and act cool on Instagram. It's not healthy.— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
So there's my thoughts.. Take it how you want. I just hope she works harder on quality control and spends more time on future products.— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
wow so sad. https://t.co/GpsXj3SB0z— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
If you have a voice, use it. I'm sick of celebrities getting away with half assing everything.— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
The average customer gets ignored with these huge companies. My timeline is full of horror stories about the lip glosses 😭😭😭— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 15, 2016
src: his twitter
Thoughts on tonight's episode?
Grimes gave an interview to Rolling Stone where she called out the sexism in the music industry.
“I’ve been in numerous situations where male producers would literally be like, ‘We won’t finish the song unless you come back to my hotel room’. If I was younger or in a more financially desperate situation, maybe I would have done that."
"I don't think there are few female producers because women aren’t interested. It’s difficult for women to get in. It’s a pretty hostile environment."
media propagates sexism by portraying me as a victim rather than the successful producer that I am.— Grimes (@Grimezsz) April 14, 2016
On the Kesha case: “I don’t know enough about the specifics of that situation, because it seems very complicated.”
In an earlier interview to NME, Grimes has branded the ongoing legal battle between Kesha and Dr Luke "a deeply fucked situation" and compared the terms of Kesha's contract to slavery.
Grimes also confirmed that her next record is already halfway done.
- A U.K. tabloid has claimed that X Factor insiders told Jean-Bernard that Cheryl started seeing Liam before their marriage was over.
- Cheryl's rep was quick to deny the story saying that Jean Bernard's information about when Cheryl started seeing Liam is false.
- Cheryl took to Twitter to hit back at the rumours:
If anybody believes the shit they're reading today you really don't know me at all— Cheryl (@CherylOfficial) April 16, 2016
Liam also came to Cheryl's defense retweeting:
Cheryl's the most selfless and kindhearted human you will ever come across in your life. I just don't understand why people are so cruel.— little jess ❃ (@jessicapalmer13) April 16, 2016
Meanwhile, Cheryl is on the cover of Hello with the article heavily focusing on her new romance with Liam.
Liam and Cheryl in Hello magazine! pic.twitter.com/h9iF3YaErD— 1D Updates (@1DLittleSecret) April 14, 2016
Is this all part of the grand plan? How soon can you jump from one relationship to the next, ONTD?
- YesterdayThe Jungle Book was expected to win the weekend with $87 million, but higher than expected Saturday grosses means it is nowon track to blow past the $100 million mark.
- Will become the 2nd best April opening, behind Furious 7 ($147M), and ahead of Captain America: The Winter Soldier($95M).
- Will also become the 2nd best opening for a live-action adaptation, behind the vastly inferior Alice in Wonderland, which opened with $116 undeserved million.
- Early estimates had placed the movie's opening weekend around $75 million but stellar reviews and strong word of mouth propelled the instant classic to unforeseen heights.
Live footage from Disney's headquarters:
Saturday April 16th marked the premiere of the HBO original film Confirmation starring Kerry Washington as Anita Hill. The film written by Susannah Grant and directed by Rick Famuyiwa sparked a lot of intense conversation on twitter during the east and west coast showings. A lot of people had questions about prominent Hillary Clinton advisor and Democratic Super PAC founder David Brock who spearheaded a rather thorough smear campaign against Hill. Many also expressed surprise regarding Joe Biden's role in the hearings and quite a few vocalized disbelief that Thomas was still confirmed to the Supreme Court after all was said and done.
Did you watch yesterday ONTD? What did you think?
Sources: Twitter,Tweet 2, Tweet 3, me
To many people, Vanessa Hudgens is the singer/actress who starred in the iconic Disney Channel Original Movies High School Musical, High School Musical 2, and High School Musical 3. But Hudgens has also carved out another niche for herself-- she is now emblematic of all ridiculous, over-the-top outfits worn to Coachella by
spoiled rich kids who romanticize poverty free-spirited hippies.
Now, let's take a peek at the most memorable outfits from the Coachella wardrobe of Vanessa Hudgens, style icon to artistic bohemians and the rich girls who pretend to be them.
Vanessa with tambourine, bare feet, and thigh necklace
Vanessa with orange hat and thigh-high stockings
Vanessa with… um… well…
Vanessa with flower crown
Vanessa with jewel top, head scarf, and large flower accessory
Vanessa with-- I can't tell if they're bindi or just generic face jewels-- and pink hair
Vanessa with the longest hair extensions known to man
Vanessa with Lagerfeld-esque fan
And never 4get, Vanessa with plastic baggie full of mysterious white substance that she licked off her fingers.
-Many critics find Hannah to be more unlikeable than the anti-heroes, villains, sociopath characters on TV. The writer at source wonders why exactly Hannah is so hateable?
-The writer says Hannah is unlikeable because she's completely self-absorbed and has 0 boundaries. Especially with her spreading her legs in front of her boss and forcing a blowjob on Ray this season.
-But why is Hannah so unlikeable when Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm was not? Is it because Hannah is a woman or because Hannah is "symptomatic of bigger cultural discussions of millennials and narcissism"?
provided some highlights mods
Do you hate Hannah ONTD?
In a new interview for The Guardian, Monica Lewinsky gives a detailed account of how her life was upended by intense humiliation, shame, and suffering after her affair with President Clinton was publicly exposed.
--The affair was one of the first scandals in the days of the internet
--Has been harassed constantly every day for the past ten years
--Felt that feminists abandoned her and women were incredibly misogynist against her
--Gave a TED talk about surviving shame
--Has become an advocate against cyber bullying
What do you think about Monica, Bill Clinton, and the whole scandal?
From an interview w/ Ladygunn Magazine, ex-ONTDer Noel Wells spills the T on her miserable year at SNL.
Being on the cast of Saturday Night Live was your goal as a comedian. What was it like achieving that goal and how did the reality vary from how you always imagined?
When you achieve something that seems impossible, your whole mindset shifts of what you think you’re capable of accomplishing. It was just such an absurd goal, but I never really strayed from it and then it happened. It’s like, fuck. If only I could tell my 8-year-old self I could have been an astronaut after all! Getting hired, I didn’t have a ton of expectations going into the show, but I guess I thought it would be more like a family, more collaborative, and definitely more open-minded. I found SNL to be fairly conservative… It’s very much a boys club, in a rigid, unimaginative type of way. I was cast as the “cute girl” and I was treated like I was dumb and didn’t belong. And I admired so many people there, so to be invited in but then kept on the outside was devastating. It was the loneliest year of my life, and I’m pretty sure I got into comedy because of loneliness. When it ended, I felt very much like a bad breakup. Deep down, I probably saw that SNL wasn’t right for me, but I would have tried to stay with it longer, even if it killed me. But when they dumped me, I really had to get clear about what I wanted and my values and the type of work I wanted to create, and I recognized I’d be able to be much more successful in more meaningful ways without the show looming over me. I’ll have to work much harder and it could take longer, but I plan on being in this creative field for a long time, so I have plenty of time.
You can read the full interview at the source. She talks about Master of None, how YouTube jumpstarted her career, and her new Comedy Central show.