Articles on this Page
- 04/17/16--18:18: _Full Trailer for Be...
- 04/17/16--19:16: _Weekend Hamilton Ro...
- 04/17/16--20:06: _Chris Brown is rele...
- 04/17/16--20:12: _Bradley Cooper Open...
- 04/17/16--20:46: _dancing lesson from...
- 04/17/16--20:46: _Cheryl Burke on wor...
- 04/17/16--20:47: _Mariah Carey cooks ...
- 04/17/16--20:48: _Shatner Gets Involv...
- 04/17/16--21:20: _Kylie Jenner has no...
- 04/17/16--21:26: _Quantico 1x19 "Fast...
- 04/17/16--21:50: _The Best of Russell...
- 04/17/16--22:34: _GIRLS - Inside the ...
- 04/17/16--23:21: _Former Boybander Ja...
- 04/17/16--23:21: _Johnny Depp and Amb...
- 04/17/16--23:33: _Top Movie Sequels T...
- 04/18/16--05:25: _New Captain America...
- 04/18/16--07:09: _Minor Character Ret...
- 04/18/16--07:10: _Famous youtuber Tri...
- 04/18/16--07:11: _Getting ready to go...
- 04/18/16--16:06: _Doris Roberts passe...
- 04/17/16--18:18: Full Trailer for Beyonce's Lemonade
- 04/17/16--20:12: Bradley Cooper Opens About His Fathers Death, Fights For Healthcare
- 04/17/16--20:46: dancing lesson from the only talented 5H member
- 04/17/16--20:46: Cheryl Burke on working with Ian Ziering: Nightmare!
- 04/17/16--20:47: Mariah Carey cooks pizza in silk lingerie
- 04/17/16--20:48: Shatner Gets Involved in The 100/LGBT Discussion
- 04/17/16--21:20: Kylie Jenner has no personality, Part 91.
- 04/17/16--21:26: Quantico 1x19 "Fast" Promo
- 04/17/16--22:34: GIRLS - Inside the Season 5 Finale
- 04/17/16--23:33: Top Movie Sequels That Were Better Than The Original
- 04/18/16--05:25: New Captain America Civil War Chase Footage in Audi Commercial
- 04/18/16--07:09: Minor Character Returns to Game of Thrones
- 04/18/16--07:10: Famous youtuber Trisha Paytas wants you to vote for Donald Trump
- 04/18/16--07:11: Getting ready to go out... (Taylor Swift New Apple Music Ad)
- 04/18/16--16:06: Doris Roberts passes away at 90
The producers of "Hamilton" and lawyers representing the original cast have finally come to an agreement whereby the actors will get a share of the $500,000 weekly profits they are helping to bring about!
Meanwhile, the success of "Hamilton" may have also saved Lin's, "Ten dollar Founding Father" line (and Andrew Jackson will likely get the boot instead further down the line):
"Hamilton" may have saved Alexander Hamilton's portrait on the $10 bill https://t.co/8cpccFkre1— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 16, 2016
And finally, the Today Show also aired a segment this morning in which Willie Geist went backstage at the Richard Rogers theater with Leslie Odom, Jr. (Can't embed video, sorry). Online you can also find two more videos with Leslie and an interview with the new King George III, Rory O'Malley (who was apparently Leslie's old college classmate).
In the interview, Leslie says that he plans to step back from the show this summer in order to focus on his music. (!!) So probably not going to renew his contract then even if he wins a Tony. :/
He says, "I'm looking forward to the opportunity to just step back and learn...this is an amazing moment, and it's just a moment." Leslie will be appearing on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert this Thursday.
(Source 1, Source 2, Source 3, Source 4)
Leslie Odom, Jr. made his Broadway debut in "Rent" at the age of 17. What were you doing at the time?
Welcome to My Life - Trailer - https://t.co/xq8xQJJLwV— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) April 18, 2016
For those who don't want to watch the trailer
- Talks about being a child star, he was thrust into the spot light, he had no childhood, etc
- He was supposed to be big, was on the cusp of superstardom, next MJ, #1 hits, etc
- Rita Ora, Usher, Jamie Foxx, Terrance (former 106&P host), DJ Khaled, and JLo etc talk about how great he is
- Talks about his relationship with Rihanna, how they were like rockstars, it was a fairy tale etc etc
- Talks about the "moment" that changed his career forever
- He says he went from America's Sweetheart to Public Enemy #1
- *cuts of shots of all his legal trouble*
- His mom says it was the worst day of her own life and his (Chris') life (I....)
- Chris says he felt like a monster
- Talks about how he was contemplating suicide (But wasn't he just....)
- Chris says we will never get rid of him.
-"I just want to tell you about my father, Charles J. Cooper. He passed away from lung cancer in 2011,"
- "I can't even imagine how much more difficult it is for those patients and the families that are less fortunate than I was that simply can't afford to pay for both treatment and rent,"
-Hated how his name was pronounced so much that it made her want to throw up.
-His true colors showed on Celebrity Apprentice but they didn't show it on DWTS
-Begged producers to eliminate them throughout the season
-Working with him made her want to slit her wrists he was so horrible
Have you ever worked with someone you couldn't escape that made you want to slit your wrists?
Philanthropist and human rights advocate Mariah Carey took to social media to share festive family moments with her 20million+ Facebook followers as she tours Europe. The biracial singer-songwriter served crispy pizza in an authentic Italian brick oven while wearing a silky white lingerie ensemble and matching fur stillettos.
Making #pizza 😘😘😘 #Italy
Miss Monroe 🍕🍕🍕 #Italy
Mommy boots too cute👠💄👛
It started when he responded to Stephen King's tweet about the CW show. One of The 100's writers commented on the interaction, and the conversation quickly shifted to the controversy surrounding Lexa:
Love is always a point of weakness; that's why 👿 gets an ⬆️hand. Conflict is what drives things but love wins in 🔚 https://t.co/82KQ4Uo3ed— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 17, 2016
Things are hardly perfect but at least they had the b*lls to put an LGBT character on. Would you rather they hadn't? https://t.co/a1W6RqkTR0— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 17, 2016
So is the message you want to send is don't put an LGBT character on if they are going to be killed off in a bad way https://t.co/c2wmHEdvvt— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 17, 2016
So social media terrorism is what you advocate? Just trying to get you to see this method is not doing you any good https://t.co/niDxvYd4c4— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 18, 2016
What is Clarke's character? Not the lead? https://t.co/ZeFECdw7eQ— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 18, 2016
And Finn died too before Lexa. And the B in LGBT stands for??? https://t.co/vlCvFdGxFv— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 18, 2016
You are watching a SciFi show. Have you watched Walking Dead? People get killed and tortured all the time. https://t.co/vIilrG6pjN— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 18, 2016
Happily ever after a rarely happen on TV no matter what sexual preference.— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 18, 2016
I'm pretty sure that attacking people over the death of a fictional character where the actor got another role is 👎🏻 https://t.co/uasJZAe6m8— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 18, 2016
More tweets and back and forth with fans at the source. He also gave kudos to everyone who raised money for the Trevor Project:
Fantastic on the money👍🏻 it's a shame it took a character's death to raise it. You don't control; you can affect. https://t.co/fzJ9Q26zB0— William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 17, 2016
- She basically stole her whole Coachella look from a nobody on instagram.
- The Australian girl, Brit Day, posted this picture 2 weeks ago.
On the court, Russell Westbrook is know for being many things, an explosive player, an athletic freak, a triple double machine but off the court, he's most known for his eccentric outfits and last night he did not disappoint.
Russell Westbrook: 1-0 in playoff attire. pic.twitter.com/K9VkWq63VT— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) April 17, 2016
Inspired by this lovely ensemble, I have put together some of Russell Westbrook's craziest outfits. Enjoy!
FASHION ROCKs!!!! (Thought I should share lol )— Russell Westbrook (@russwest44) April 16, 2016
Never change Brodie
In a surprisingly close and interesting game, the Detroit Pistons and Cleveland Cavaliers were neck and neck till the Cavs manage to pull away late in the 4th quarter for a 106-101 victory. Kevin Love came up big for the Cavs scoring 28pts (10/22 fgs, 4/8 3pts) and having 13 rbs. (Good job at fitting IN, Kevin!)
The Miami Heats absolutely dominated the Charlotte Hornets in a 123-91 win. A wild Luol Deng came out of nowhere to lead the Heats with 31pts (11/13 fgs, 4/6 3pts). (Can you imagine if this team had Chris Bosh right now?!)
The San Antonio Spurs easily took care of the Memphis Grizzlies with a score of 106-74. Kawhi Leonard lead his team with 20pts (8/13 fgs, 3/6 3pts), 4stl, 3blk.
This weekend has been kinda boring with all the blowout wins.
The Heat has kinda become a fun team to watch which I wasn't expecting at all. Even though they lost, the Pistons impressed me. They're not gonna win the series but it'll be good to give their guys playoff experience and I enjoy SVG as a coach. The Spurs are the Spurs and Memphis is too depleted to really do anything. If I had to bet on one series to be a sweep, it's this one.
Brochella training complete pic.twitter.com/L2Oqr23k7y— James Maslow (@jamesmaslow) April 14, 2016
Former lead singer of Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush, James Maslow took time out of his busy Coachella schedule to squeeze in some time to train. The third runner up of Dancing with the Stars' eighteenth season served #brochella realness rocking several bandana face masks, American flag print, and even going shirtless one day.
Chella pic.twitter.com/Xc8EYWKTsh— James Maslow (@jamesmaslow) April 16, 2016
Back at it again... pic.twitter.com/LkDWMVzDJz— James Maslow (@jamesmaslow) April 17, 2016
In addition to looking like that, Mr. Maslow is working on a debut solo album and recently guest starred on Kocktails with Khloe
Paraphrased from @JamesMaslow, 1, 2, 3, 4.
ONTD: What are you serving under your hipster clothing?
Amber will enter a one-month good behaviour bond after pleading guilty for providing a false immigration document last year.
She and Johnny publicly apologised in this masterfully made video.
10. Spiderman 2
2. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
What sequel is better than the original, ONTD? Mine would be Kung Fu Panda 2
It looks amazing!!! Can't wait!!
And It's Not Gendry
Thoros aka the drunken red priest who brought Beric Dondarrion (aka eye patch guy with flaming sword) back to life about six times which just surprised the hell out of Melisandre (on the show). According to his agency, "Paul has also been busy with television roles, you can catch him in the eagerly awaited Season 6 of Game of Thrones."
So this would suggest the return of the Brotherhood Without Banners since there were rumors that the actor had been spotted filming a hanging scene. And casting calls had gone out for actors to play "outlaws".
Which has also stoked another round of Lady Stoneheart hopes
do I even dare to hope?
- She thinks gay marriage, women's rights and abortion shouldn't be our main focus.
- She wants America to be great again.
- The "wall" is just a way to have a better control over who comes to America.
- Too many immigrants are taking your jobs, not paying taxes and having babies.
- Background check for every muslim entering the country is necessary.
- Trump is not just a politician, he's a brillant business guy.
- What's the point of legalizing gay marriage if the country is shit.
- Georges W.Bush was one of the greatest presidents.
- She kinda gets why Trump doesnt like women.
She's cute tbh