Articles on this Page
- 04/08/16--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 04/08/16--18:02: _Sleepy Hollow: Agit...
- 04/08/16--18:11: _‘The Walking Dead’ ...
- 04/08/16--18:16: _Louis Calls Out Pap...
- 04/08/16--18:42: _Rupaul Drag Race Yo...
- 04/08/16--18:43: _Stars join fight to...
- 04/08/16--18:43: _Marvel to lift the ...
- 04/08/16--19:29: _'Black Sails' Seaso...
- 04/08/16--19:29: _Watch: Lisa Vanderp...
- 04/08/16--19:31: _Arianna Huffington:...
- 04/08/16--20:04: _New ‘X-Men: Apocaly...
- 04/08/16--20:16: _Nicole Beharie on S...
- 04/08/16--20:25: _Caitlyn Jenner for ...
- 04/08/16--20:40: _O.J.: Made in Ameri...
- 04/09/16--13:51: _Good Charlotte drop...
- 04/09/16--13:51: _Did you like the "A...
- 04/09/16--13:51: _'Untitled 2017 WB E...
- 04/09/16--15:00: _Kim's Calacutta Jet...
- 04/09/16--15:00: _Kylie doesn't ~beli...
- 04/09/16--15:01: _Tyler Hoechlin for ...
- 04/08/16--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 04/08/16--18:02: Sleepy Hollow: Agitated from "Ragnarok" Clip (Finale)
- 04/08/16--18:11: ‘The Walking Dead’ Is the #1 Show for a 4th Year in a Row
- 04/08/16--18:16: Louis Calls Out Paps About His Baby
- 04/08/16--18:42: Rupaul Drag Race Youtube Roundup!
- 04/08/16--18:43: Stars join fight to end Yulin Dog (Murder) Festival
- 04/08/16--18:43: Marvel to lift the embargo on Civil War TONIGHT
- 04/08/16--19:29: 'Black Sails' Season 4 Casting News and Speculation Post
- Will Blackbeard fill Vane's role, since he was Vane's mentor?
- Will he kill Woodes Rogers?
- Will he kill Eleanor?
- Will he adopt Jack and Anne?
- How many daddies will there be in Season 4?
- Will Silverflint happen?
- Why not?
- What will cause their inevitable rift and end their partnership?
- Will we cry?
- Will we find out why Silver becomes "the only man Flint ever feared?"
- What will happen between Silver & Madi? Will we hear wedding bells?
- Will Billy finally be appreciated as the low-key puppetmaster that he is?
- Will Max betray Eleanor?
- Will Max and Anne reunite?
- 04/08/16--19:31: Arianna Huffington: 'Orgasms Are Nature's Ambien'
- 04/08/16--20:04: New ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Dramatic Closeup Posters
- 04/08/16--20:16: Nicole Beharie on Sleepy Hollow finale
- 04/08/16--20:25: Caitlyn Jenner for M.A.C.
- 04/08/16--20:40: O.J.: Made in America Trailer
- 04/09/16--13:51: 'Untitled 2017 WB Event Film' Rumored To Be 'The Tomb Raider'
- 04/09/16--15:00: Kylie doesn't ~believe~ in after 30
- 04/09/16--15:01: Tyler Hoechlin for Interview Magazine
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Mostly an excuse to discuss the finale, and the season as a whole ^-^
Did you enjoy it? Live up to your expectations? Acceptable end to the series if Fox doesn't renew? Lol no
The sixth season of The Walking Dead was the #1 show on television the fourth year in a row among adults 18-49, with an average live+3 viewership across the season's 16 episodes of 18 million total viewers, 11.5 million adults 18-49 and 11.3 million adults 25-54.
The president of AMC released the following statement:
"We know how rare it is to have the #1 show on television for four years running and to share a season six finale on AMC with more than 18 million fans, to say nothing of the passionate and appreciated conversations that followed. So, as we close this season, first and foremost, a heartfelt 'thank you' is on all of our minds. Thank you to everyone who makes The Walking Dead possible, from those working in the Los Angeles-Senoia-New York 'zombie triangle' to our fans around the world. We now put down Lucille for a while and leave the 'at bats' to baseball until our October return."
The internet went wild yesterday when renowned publication, Buzzfeed, published an article about the conspiracies that One Direction member, Louis Tomlinson's baby was fake. Louis responded.
VIDEO: Louis calls out pap for saying his baby is not real pic.twitter.com/VqwgInXZjU— Louis & Danielle UA (@LouelleUA) April 8, 2016
The baby's mother, Briana Jungwirth, called out MTV for posting about Freddie not being real.
"Sorry but that is just cruel. I don't usually speak out much, but I'd like to know how would you feel as a new proud mother reading something like this? How dare anyone call my child fake. That's sick and morally wrong. Say all you'd like but I won't let anyone take away the happiness I have for my baby son. I know Louis won't either."
So, through all the week , different queens post videos on youtube. Here's a selection of some of them:
UNHhhh ep 3: Traveling w/ Trixie Mattel & Katya Zamolodchikova
RuPaul's Drag Race Fashion Photo RuView w/ Raja and Raven Season 8 Episode 5 Supermodel Snatch Game
Katya Zamolodchikova's I'm Not A Doctor - Episode 5
A cute vid of
Runner-up unless she steps her pussy up American Drag Superstar KIM CHI doing her two favorite things: eat and drag <3
SOURCE: 1, 2, 3, 4
Stars have voiced support for the Stop Yulin Forever Campaign. This brings awareness to the Lychee and Dog Meat Festival in Yulin China . According to supporter Ricky Gervais "The dogs are tortured to 'make the meat tastier.' They are also skinned and boiled alive. It's not a food festival. It's Hell."
An estimated 10,000-15,000 dogs are brutally murdered and eaten. Chinese government has claimed it is a small festival which aids local businesses and residents. For more information on the HSI investigation, check here.
Be respectful to all cultures. And jackasses come in all cultures. Supporters of this are therefore jackasses and may possibly burn in hell, y/y?
-Marvel Studios will lift the review and social media embargo on "Captain America: Civil War" tonight at 11pm Pacific (2am EST)
-This "surprising move" is almost a full month early; "by far the earliest an embargo has been voluntarily lifted for a film of this size in recent years" and earliest in Marvel history
-"For Marvel to order a complete lift for any and all opinions would indicate a tremendous level of confidence in the film"
Although Season 3 ended less than a month ago, there is already plenty of buzz about Season 4!
- Season 4 will introduce us to Israel Hands, a bounty hunter, played by David Wilmot. (Known for Calvary (2014), King Arthur (2004), Six Shooter (2004), and The Guard (2011), according to imdb. Was also a regular on The Tudors and was in an episode of Vikings.
Showrunners Jonathan Steinberg and Robert Levine have mentioned repeatedly that Season 4 will emphasize Blackbeard.
Remember, the official Black Sails rewatch begins tomorrow (Saturday), at 5pm EST/4pm CST, on ontd_blacksails!!! Come join the crew!
video @ source
- The gloves come off in this preview
- Rinna maintains that Vanderpump called her to bring up Munchausen on camera, she denies calling her
- Lisa Rinna whips out the phone records
- Adds that Lisa V. lamented about not being able to use Yolanda's illness for show's storyline
- Erika Jayne is living for Vanderpump getting exposed
- Yolanda can't handle it and walks out during reunion
can't stand Rinna but i'm here for Vanderpump getting put on blast
While promoting her new book "The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night At a Time" Arianna Huffington espoused the importance of sleep and connected erectile dysfunction and lack of sleep on Colbert.
Review of her new book from the Financial Times
Check out the rest of the set at the source.
Sleepy Hollow had its S3 finale tonight which resulted in a major change:
-Says Abbie has done all she is meant to do
-Thanks her cast and crew
-FOX/producers say should the show be picked up for a 4th season they have some exciting scenarios and new avenues they want to explore.
Finally Free Lipstick is here!@maccosmetics 100% of sales go to Trans programs :) link to purchase is in my bio #maccaitlynjenner #finallyfree #transisbeautiful
Her boobs are better than yours.
Capitalizing on the popularity of American Crime Story: People vs O.J., ESPN will be airing a documentary about the life and times of O.J. Simpson. The 7-1/2 hour film will air in five parts starting June.
Are you thirsty for more O.J.?
Photo shoot today....GC album #6 pic.twitter.com/jQG9XEvj6h— Billy Martin (@TheBillyMartin) March 28, 2016
Paul Thomas - the bass player
- The bass player
- Lives outside of LA
- Went back to undergrad and is getting his degree in Computer Information Systems
- Had some kids
- Adopted a tragic hairstyle from 2006
Billy Martin - guitar/keys (and flawfree)
- Moved back to Maryland
- Went full vegan
- He and his wife have been together for 16 years, have two kids
- Works as a freelance artist for Disney, Marvel, IDW, etc.
- Attends artist cons
Dean Butterworth - the other dude
- Drummer for the house band on NBC's Hollywood Game Night
- Drummer for Sugar Ray
Cringing at "40 oz" like they drink anything other than craft, probably in growlers. Who was your fav? What is your fav craft beer rn? And have you ever played Edward 40 Hands?
Divergent's final film Ascendant is having its budget slashed after Allegiant flops!
- The budget for next year's Ascendant has been slashed thanks to Allegiant's poor box office.
- A source close to production said, "The budget for the next one will be reduced [compared to the previous film]... They haven't said by how much." The concrete numbers for the budget cut have not been elaborated as the last film is still currently in pre-production.
- It was reported that the budget for 'Allegiant' came to $110-120 million. As of the present, it has earned $137 million - $57 million in domestic markets and $79 million in international markets as stated in Box Office Mojo.
- 'Allegiant' was also heavily panned by critics, with some condemning the unnecessary split of one final film into two parts
- Despite the franchise's commercial struggles, 'Ascendant' will push through with its scheduled June 2017 release date.
Have you ever had your budget slashed after poor performance, ONTD?
Earlier this week, Warner Bros. announced some new dates for their movie lineup of the next two years, including some mysterious "Untitled Movie Events". According to Heroic Hollywood, the untitled film slated for October 6th of 2017 would be the reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise allegedly called 'The Tomb Raider'.
Warner Bros. seems to be moving fast to get this project in production. In fact, they've already registered a domain for the film (http://www.thetombraider.com). Roar Uthaug (hew?) is set to direct the first chapter in the reboot. Meanwhile, Star Wars actress Daisy Ridley, has been in talks to star as the polygonal icon Lara Croft.
Is Daisy Ridley the new Harrison Ford?
-The 35-year-old documented the drama on Snapchat as her plane suffered a mechanical problem, and had to wait until a second aircraft was scrambled.
-She almost broke her ankle
-'I steal Khloe's best friend for the night and this is the bad karma that I get,' she lamented. 'Khloe's plane took off, its all very strange.'
-'Does Anyone have a plane they want to lend us? We promise well give it back,' they promised.
As the girls waited on a replacement, Kim snapchatted some of the conversations that were passing the time, including whether strippers grind on customers with their clothes on or off.
Finally Kim snapped and donned a scary skeleton face filter, demanding of the fates: 'You better get me a flight... now!'
has your private plane ever malfunctioned ONTD?
@papermagazine: You recently said that you thought having your first kid at 30 is "too late." Do you still feel that way?
@kyliejenner: I don't want to start [having] a baby when I'm 30! I don't believe in after 30 -- I don't know.
@papermagazine: What does your family think of that since your sisters have been 30 or older when they had their first kid?
@kyliejenner: But they all wanted to have kids before. Kim was like, "I better have two kids before 30." She always said that.
Hoechlin on... Periscope (?)
I have to be honest. I think Periscope is the dawn of evil, I can't imagine doing it. At some point, you're living life through a lens and not really experiencing it.
On his character and wardrobe
The characters definitely get into more debauchery than I was able to in college, which is nice. My intimidation factor was wearing the short shorts, but weirdly, we all got into it. We were all at each others' fittings, stealing stuff off the racks. It really felt like 1980 when we got out there.
On his next movie, Stratton, where he had to race up and down stairs with 40 pounds of gear on
That was an interesting attempt to stay alive and upright, but it's what I love about the business: to go home exhausted but feel like you've given it everything you have. It makes it easier to eat the pizza and drink the wine and not feel too guilty about it.
Everybody Wants Some (to my surprise) has been getting really good reviews, and currently has a metacritics score of 85, 91 on rotten tomatoes and 8.1 on imdb.
src: 1 | 2 | 3
Have u seen Everybody Wants Some yet ?